The Panty Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you at recess Ams," Anne said as she waved goodbye to Amber.

At recess, Anne met up with Amber in the toilets and swapped the blue cotton thong that she was wearing for the green thong that Amber had put on that morning.

"I can't wait 'til lunch time," Amber said to Anne excitedly. "I'm going to drink water all the way through the next two classes and not go until lunch!"

Anne grinned at her in return and said that she'd try the same tactic.

-------------

Claire Martin found herself hovering around outside the girl's bathroom. She knew that she shouldn't. It wasn't that there was a rule against it. It was actually encouraged for the staff to pass through there occasionally to ensure that there was no smoking going on in the toilets.

Claire just felt guilty about the fact that every time she went in there she ended up sitting in a stall listening to the flow of some student's pee. It was a fetish that she'd discovered gave her immense pleasure, but it wasn't something that she felt she could share with anyone. And it wasn't actually the listening that really turned her on. It was sitting and imagining getting to watch the piss flow from one of her student's pussies. Or in her even deeper desires, imagining picking up one of them and having her piss all over her own pussy and tits.

She'd just decided that she'd better not go in there and was walking away when she passed Amber George and Abby Marsh headed the other way.

"God I am so busting its killing me!" she heard Amber utter. Claire stopped. She turned and saw Amber and Abby disappear into the toilets and the temptation got the better of her. She turned and went back to the toilets. She was surprised when she got in there to find that there was only a single stall occupied. She quietly went into one of the adjacent stalls and closed the door, tyring not to make a sound.

"Come on hurry up," she heard Amber hiss secretively. "We've got to meet the others." There were odd sounds of movement in the stall and a lot of suppressed giggling, but nothing that sounded like a girl going to the toilet. Claire heard the door open and wondered what on earth had gone on.

She left the toilets and headed outside, curious to find out. As she left the school building she caught sight of Amber and Abby making their way to the oval. Amber had the walk about her of someone that needed to pee, not that of someone that had managed to relieve herself.

Claire watched the girls from a discrete distance. They met up with Teri and Anne and sat in a small circle.

As Claire watched, Amber hitched her skirt up a bit and slid forwards. She wasn't close enough to see Amber's face, but the other three girls all seemed to be looking down at Amber's lap.

Suspicion and fantasy erupted in Claire's mind. Could it be? Could one of the students have just pissed themselves in the middle of the oval?