The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be a good talk."

Trisha looked up at me and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too. And just so you know, I'm proud of you." A look of complete confusion crossed her face. "I saw what you did. I'm proud of you for being kind and not embarrassing Jack."

"Oh. Wow. That?"

"Yeah, that." I looked around at the group. Each pair was holding and kissing each other except for Larry and Stacy. They were just staring at each other.

Then I heard Larry say softly. "I won't make a scene, but I don't know how much of this I can take."

"If you leave, I won't leave with you and I won't come home except to pick up my stuff." Stacy turned to face away from Larry.

Larry and Bill were the only two men in the room without raging erections. I guess it's good to be young because Jack was already completely hard again and Debbie was lightly stoking him while giving him a deep kiss.

After a while Mona banged on her pan again and spoke up. "Debbie wins the first door prize. Come over here Debbie." Mona led Debbie over to where a large box was sitting on one of the loveseats. "Go ahead Debbie, pick your prize."

Debbie made a big show of digging through the box but quickly she pulled out a cardboard and plastic package containing a massive black rubber dildo made to look like a real cock. She held it up proudly. "I think I have found my next lover." She turned to Jack. "Oh, don't pout, Jack, I'll always have a place in my pussy for you."

Once Debbie had returned to Jack's side, Mona again spoke up. "Okay men you're up. Lie down in front of the woman whose token you have. Lay down with your feet in the center of the circle.

I positioned myself in front of Debbie and watched as Larry lay down in front of Trisha. Bill was paired with Stacy, Adam with Mona, and Jack with Anna. I truly envied Jack.

Once we were all in place, Mona gave a laugh and then said, "Okay ladies, remove everything below your waist and then sit on your partner's face. Men, your job is to make your woman cum. The first man to succeed wins the game."

It only took Debbie a moment to discard her skirt and my earlier observation was confirmed. She was not wearing any panties. "I never wear panties. They only get in the way." She grinned at me. I looked over at Trisha who was quickly peeling her sexy panties off. Larry almost looked sick and his cock was completely limp. I wondered how a red-blooded man could not be fully erect with Trisha about to sit on his face. Then Debbie stepped over me and I saw her pussy clearly for the first time.

Don't get me wrong, Trisha's pussy is beautiful and all any man could hope for, but Debbie's sex took my breath away. Her lips were full and protruding nearly a full inch. They were perfectly formed. At the top of the v of her lips was a large clit that was already extended and engorged. She had shaved all of her pubic hair except for a very thin two inch long strip right above her pussy. As she straddled my head facing my feet I saw her wonderfully round ass and again I almost gasped. Her ass was as perfect as her pussy. I had envied Jack in drawing Anna but now I envied that at the end of the party he was going home, or to a hotel or wherever, with this sex goddess.

Debbie slowly lowered herself down to me and as she came closer her scent reached my nose. Her aroma was thick and feminine at the same time. My already erect cock jumped at my first whiff. As she squatted lower I reached up and took her butt in my hands. Her skin was smooth and soft but the muscles in her ass were firm. I tilted my head up and let my tongue touch her dripping pussy. God she tasted as good as she smelled and looked. I was suddenly in heaven and I admit I stopped thinking of Trisha. I attacked Debbie's pussy, licking all the way from the bottom to the top and then sucking her magnificent lips into my mouth and pulling gently before releasing them and pushing my tongue deep into her sex. She began to squirm above me and I heard her cooing and moaning as I did everything I could to give her more pleasure. I repeated my strokes, teasing her and bringing her higher. I felt her pussy grow wetter and wetter and I licked harder and sucked her lips deep into my mouth. Before long I felt her entire pussy beginning to quiver and I moved my mouth to her clit and sucked it hard, flicking it back and forth with my tongue as I held it with my lips.

"Oh, my God Trisha, where have you been keeping this man? To think I could have had this months ago if you hadn't been so insecure. Oh my, Oh my. Fuck yes!" And then Debbie came. Her pussy clenched and then she arched her back and her juice flooded my face. "Oh shit! Oh Fuck! God, God, God. Fuck, I'm cumming. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Finally she relaxed and pushed her pussy down firmly on my mouth as I drank her still flowing juices. They tasted delicate and sweet and I swallowed again and again as this goddess came and came. Around me I heard the other couples moving around, but Debbie did not relent, she just kept pushing her pussy harder on to my mouth and moaning.

Finally a laughing Mona pulled Debbie off me. "Come on baby, you are holding up the games."

"No, no, no. Awww, shit. That was so good." As Debbie stood up I could see that her stomach was still quivering and I swear her pussy was opening and closing, reaching out for me.

Trisha laughed and helped me to my feed. I looked at her pussy and she didn't even appear to be wet. I looked up at her face and she shrugged. When I looked around I didn't see Larry anywhere. Stacy was standing by herself and she looked absolutely miserable. I gave Trisha a questioning look.

She shrugged. "He left."

Mona called the group back to the circle. "Well, we are a man short. Don't worry Stacy we won't leave you out of any of the games."

Trisha went to her friend and gave her a hug and whispered something in her ear that made Stacy smile.

"Okay, Mark, you were the clear winner of that round, although in hind sight I think we should have handicapped your when you drew out Debbie's tag." Everyone in the circle laughed at that. "Come forward and claim your prize." Mona led me to the big box and I looked in. It had at least ten packages in it. All of the packages were sex toys except one which was just an envelope. I picked up the envelope. "Sex Card" was written on the outside of the envelope.

I turned to Mona. "What is this?"

"Just what is says. It is a gift card for sex."

Trisha walked up and took it out of my hand and tossed it back into the box. "You won't be needing that," she said simply and then returned back to her spot.

I chuckled a little. I was going to love getting to know my wife. I looked at the prizes a little more and then settled on an expandable butt plug that had a small hose that led to a pump like is on blood pressure cuffs. I showed it to the group to cheers and then walked back to Trisha.

"Is that for you or for me?" Trisha asked.

I gave her a grin. "We'll see."

Mona gave us a moment. "Okay, our next game is going to be a little different. Since we are a man down already we are going to switch it up and play musical cocks."

I couldn't help but laugh and the others were laughing around me.

"So this is how it will work. We'll put four chairs in a circle in the room. Bill, Adam, please go get the chairs." When they had returned and the chairs were in place, Mona spoke up again. "Okay, men take off your shirts. You look ridiculous with your cocks sticking out of your shirt tails. Ladies, you too, everyone gets naked. We will play four rounds. Mark as the winner of the last round you will control the remote."

She handed me a remote control and showed me how to start and pause the music. I hit play and the song, "Party like it's 1999" came on. I chuckled and paused the music. Once we were all completely naked, the men including me, sat in the chairs and the women stood around us. I decided that I was going to make sure Stacy sat on my lap the first round, just to make sure she felt included.

"Okay, one more thing. The girl who does not get onto a cock will have to perform a challenge from the challenge deck." Mona showed the group a small deck of three by five cards with writing on one side. "Okay Mark, whenever you are ready. When the music comes on, ladies walk around the men. When the music stops, find a cock and sit on it!"

I turned the music on and watched five beautiful women parade around the chairs. I made them make two full circles and then when Stacy was close to me I hit pause. Immediately all hell broke loose. Stacy leapt on my lap and my cock went straight up her pussy, all the way in. She was very wet and well lubricated and her pussy felt wonderful on my cock, I grabbed her hips and held her there. Around us the girls were pushing and shoving but it only lasted a few seconds. I looked around. Trisha was sitting on Adam and it was obvious she was fucking him for all she was worth. Mona was sitting on Jack's lap and her hips were moving back and forth rhythmically. Debbie was sitting on Bill's lap. Stacy, Mona, and Trisha were all facing their man, but Debbie had her back to Bill and she had her legs spread wide. As I looked at her I saw that Bill was still limp, but that didn't stop him from reaching around Debbie and mauling her small tits. That left Anna standing.

Anna stood there watching the eight of us fuck for a while and then she cleared her throat. "As wonderful as it is to watch you all having so much fun, my voyeurism only goes so far." Her voice was rich and warm and she had just a hint of a sexy Hispanic accent.

Mona pulled off of Jack's young cock and it looked to me like he had come inside her. Either that or her froth was whiter than any woman's I had ever seen. She leaned down, her massive tits hanging away from her body and swaying beautifully, and gave Jack a deep kiss and whispered something into his ear. After she straightened up she retrieved the card deck and presented it to Anna.

"Pick a card." Mona grinned.

Anna drew out a card and read it. I swear she blushed a little and I wondered what in the hell could make a lady like Anna blush in a situation like this. "My challenge is to give everyone oral sex."

At first I thought she only meant the men but then it dawned on me, she had said everyone. I really thought I was going to enjoy this. Stacy spun on my lap without coming off my cock and I saw Trisha do the same. Then Anna came and knelt in front of me.

"Do you both want it at the same time?" Anna asked looking up at Stacy.

"God yes. Suck my pussy while Mark fucks me." Stacy gasped out as she continued to bounce on my cock.

And Anna did just that. I felt her tongue on my balls and then it slid up to Stacy's pussy. Stacy stopped bouncing and quivered as Anna reached her clit and then began to suck while I began to thrust up into Larry's wife. The sensation was incredible. As I withdrew from Stacy's pussy, Anna's tongue would slide down onto my cock shaft and then as I drove up, her mouth would move back up to Stacy's lips and clit. It was intensely erotic and soon I felt my balls begin to tighten. Just before I came, Anna reached up and pulled me from Stacy's pussy and put her mouth around my cock, taking just the head between her lips. Anna's tongue swirled around the head of my cock and I grunted out that I was going to come.

"Do it lover, come in Anna's mouth." Stacy whispered in my ear, leaning back to lick and suck on my ear.

I did just as she asked and it was one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever had. I pumped my jism into Anna's mouth, spurting over and over again, filling her mouth until she began to swallow. Still I came more, over and over I ejaculated and over and over again Anna swallowed until finally I was spent.

Anna sat up. "Wow, if all of you come like that, I'll be so full I won't eat for a week." Everyone laughed and Anna moved to kneel in front of Trisha and Adam. Stacy stood up and then and moved so that she had a better view of the action. I also stood up and for the first time I saw another man's cock moving in and out of Trisha's pussy. By now I knew that she had been unfaithful to me for some time, but actually seeing it was still a little bit of a shock. I looked up at her face and she was really enjoying the fucking she was getting. Then Anna leaned in and began to lick and suck on Trisha and Adam. It was incredible to watch. Anna threw herself into the challenge with everything she had and it was a lot.

I was transfixed. I watched Adam's cock sink into my wife's pussy as Anna licked and sucked on both. I had just had one of the largest orgasms of my life but watching this I felt my stomach tighten and my cock expand at the same time. My body and my heart were at war, but then I looked up at Trisha's face. She was watching me closely and there was love and fear and arousal all in her eyes. She saw me looking at her and smiled. "I love you." She said to me and my heart melted. All of the jealousy left me and my cock came all the way hard.

"I love you too." I said with a shit eating grin on my face. And I really did. Here was my unfaithful, lying wife fucking another man and letting another woman lick her pussy and I loved her. Love isn't anything if it isn't completely insane.

Suddenly Adam grunted and thrust up hard into Trisha. Anna pushed Trisha up and pulled Adams cock from my wife's pussy. It was already spurting cum and I realized his first spurt had been buried deep inside my wife. Anna got another spurt on her face and then she had the cock head in her mouth and was swallowing for all she was worth. It seemed to take forever for Adam to quit cumming, but eventually Anna let his cock fall from her mouth. Anna stood up and moved to Debbie and Bill.

Trisha stood up and sidled over to me. Her beautiful breasts jiggled delightfully as she walked. I noticed that her pussy was red and puffy with flecks of cum splattered around her lips and up into her pubic hair. I thought she was the sexiest woman in the room and with Debbie and Anna there that was something.

"Are you okay?" she asked. Her hand idly slid down and stroked my hard cock.

"Yeah. You?"

She laughed and looked down at herself. "I'm a mess."

I realized that she did not mean the sweat and cum and mussed hair. "We will be okay. No more lies or secrets between us."

Trisha nodded and gave me a smile. "I need this." She spread her hands out, encompassing herself and the whole scene. "But I love you."

"I love you too. And I'm enjoying this." I spread my hands out in front of her.

That earned me a laugh and a smile. We turned to watch Anna. Anna had chosen to do Debbie first, maybe to give Bill a little longer to recover. Debbie was sitting out, almost on Bill's knees, with her legs spread wide. Anna was in front of her between both Debbie's and Bill's legs and her mouth was firmly planted on Debbie's pussy. I knew from recent experience how wonderful it was to eat Debbie and I watched in awe as Anna did a masterful job and brought Debbie quickly to her first orgasm.

As we watched Trisha resumed stroking my cock and I let my hand drop to her sopping sex. I slipped first one finger and then two between my wife's lips and began to move them inside her. As Anna let Debbie stand and move out of the way, Trisha leaned into my shoulder and held my arm with the hand that was not stroking my dick.

Anna moved forward and took Bill's flaccid cock into her mouth and began to fellate him. My eyes feasted on Anna's beautiful face as she took all of Bill into her mouth. I worked a third finger into Trisha and found her g-spot. I felt her knees buckle and then she steadied herself.

"My God, Mark, that feels so good." Trisha whispered into my ear. "Mmm, you are going to make me cum."

I pressed my palm onto her clit and let the motion of my fingers move my hand. I suddenly realized that Anna had pulled off Bill's still limp cock and everyone was watching Trisha and me. I looked over at Trisha, her mouth was open, her eyes were wide, and a long moan was building from deep in her chest.

"Uhh, Good God, that is so good. Mark, Oh God, fuck mmm. Shit, oh God please don't stop, don't ever stop."

Adam was on her other side, helping to hold her up. His arm was around her waist and he was holding her breast but other than that he was just watching. I looked down. Trisha had her hand wrapped around my cock, her fingers lacking almost an inch from completely encircling it. Her other hand was stroking Adam's cock. Trisha's face tightened. I increased my pace, pushing my fingers deeper into her and feeling her juice cover my hand.

"God, I'm going to cum." She wailed. Turning her face to Adam she grunted out. "Suck me lover. Let me cum in your mouth."

I was a little taken aback. I had worked for this and I wanted to be the one to taste her but she wanted it to be Adam. It hurt my feelings a little but I forced my jealousy down and as Adam positioned himself in front of my wife I withdrew my fingers. Instantly Adam pushed his face into my wife's pussy. She released my cock and grabbed Adams head and forced his face deep into her sex.

"Gah shug mmph," was all Trisha could get out as she came hard on her lover's face.

Her orgasm lasted several minutes and then she started coming down. She turned her face to me and kissed me while her hands still held Adam's face into her pussy. It felt good and weird at the same time to be kissing the woman I loved while her lover munched away at her pussy. Finally she allowed Adam to move and he pulled back.

His face was covered in her juice and Mona, who had moved closer to see the action, took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. Trisha pulled back from me and smiled. "That was wonderful, Mark. Thank you for letting me have that."

"My pleasure." I said even though I was still in turmoil over what had just happened. I looked around and Anna came to me and kissed me, letting her tongue slip into my mouth. I kissed her back and put my arm around her, letting my hand slip down to cup her wonderful ass.

Anna pulled back. "I still have to do Mona and Jack. That is if you three are done with your show?"

With Trisha's orgasm over we all moved to watch as Anna gave Jack a memorable blow job and then ate Mona's pussy until Mona pushed her away with a breathless moan.

"Is anyone really interested in playing any more games or should we get into the main event?" Mona asked before the men took their seats.

I looked over at Trisha. "What is the main event?"

She smiled. "A full blown orgy. You should see their bed."

Everyone voted for the main event and we all followed Mona and Bill back to their master bedroom. I had never seen a bed so large. It was a custom made bed that was much larger than even than a king. The seven of us climbed onto the bed and before I could even ask "What now?" Anna pushed me down and sat on my cock. I had wanted to fuck her since the beginning of the party and now I was. Trisha watched me fuck Anna for a moment and then turned onto her hands and knees and leaned forward and kissed me deeply. A moment later Trisha grunted into my mouth and I looked behind her to see Adam pushing his cock into her doggie style.

"Trisha and Adam kind of have a crush thing going, but don't worry, it is purely physical." Anna said as she rode me.

I wasn't sure it was purely physical but I still felt confident in Trisha's love. I know it is possible to love more than one person at a time and I knew Trisha and I still had our love for each other.

Mona slid next to us and asked Trisha, "May I borrow your husband's face? I want some of what made Debbie cum so hard earlier."

Trisha pulled back and Mona straddled my face facing Anna and lowered her pussy and big ass to my mouth. Mona's pussy was puffy and very wet. Her lips were distended and I remembered thinking that Jack had cum inside her. I didn't have time to worry about it. Before I could even think, her pussy was pushed down onto my tongue and I began to lick her. The taste was a mixture of sweet and salty but it wasn't bad. My nose was pressed into her ass and I could smell the musky sent of her other hole.