The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lips found one of my nipples and I felt my cock begin to swell. I didn't want to cum so soon so I focused on Mona's pussy and ass and forced myself to hold back. I concentrated all my effort on Mona's pussy and before long I felt her tense up and then my mouth was full of Mona's juice. So much sprayed into my mouth that I couldn't swallow fast enough and it spilled out of my mouth and covered my face and neck. As Mona's orgasm faded she rose off of me and I looked up to see Anna sucking Jack's cock as she rode me. Trisha was still there, sucking on my nipple and getting pounded by Adam. Bill had Stacy on her back and he had his face buried between her legs.

Mona turned around on the bed and lay down beside me. She began to lightly nibble on my ear as she whispered into my ear. "Baby, I want to fuck you so bad, but if you can't manage it tonight, I'll find a way next week, okay?"

I looked over at Trisha. She smiled up and me. "Sure he'll fuck you next week Mona, even if he can get it up again tonight and I'm guessing he will be able to. Won't you babe."

I had a feeling I probably would but my quickly approaching orgasm wouldn't let me form words so I just nodded and grunted.

Mona bent over and pushed her incredible tits into my face. I grabbed them and sucked her nipples, going back and forth. I felt myself get closer and closer and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed Mona away with my face screwed up tight.

Mona looked at me and laughed. "Oh, look Trisha, your husband is going to cum in Anna's pussy."

And I did. I grunted as my balls contracted and forced my cum deep up inside of Anna. It must have really turned Jack on to know that I was cumming in the woman who was sucking him off because just as I began to gush inside of Anna's pussy, Jack grunted and blew his load into her mouth.

Mona turned my face toward her and kissed me deeply. I continued to spew my load into Anna and I kept one eye open and drinking in her beauty. Anna was beautiful. Jack pulled away and Moan broke our kiss to go join him on the other side of the bed. Stacy moved beside me and as Anna lifted her dripping pussy from my softening cock, she took my cock into her mouth. Trisha brought her mouth up to my mouth and kissed me deeply.

Behind Trisha I heard Adam grunt and then he slammed forward driving Trisha's lips from mine. Trisha turned her head.

"Yes, lover, cum inside my pussy. Fill me up. God I always love fucking you."

Adam's face was screwed up in a clench as he grunted and filled my wife. I reached up and held her face steady so that I could kiss her again and again. Then Adam's orgasm faded and he pulled out of my wife. I was only a little shocked when I saw Bill take Adam's softening cock into his mouth and begin to clean it with gusto.

Stacy was sucking my cock in earnest now and even though I had just cum I could feel it responding to her ministrations. I lay looking into my wife's eyes as Stacy worked on me. Trisha smiled and me and then moved to lay down beside me.

"So baby, do you like the party."

"uh, huh." I grinned at her.

"Do you like watching me get fucked or do you like fucking other women?"

"Yes."

She laughed and playfully slapped me on the arm, then she turned to Stacy. "You should be careful, he still owes Mona a fuck."

Stacy pulled off of me and grinned at Trisha. "I'm just getting him warmed up again."

"Looks like you have him ready."

"Not quite." Stacy lowered her mouth back onto my cock and I felt her tongue swirl around the head of my cock. Stacy sucked my cock for a few more minutes. She is not a great cock sucker, but the worst blow job in the world is still a good blow job and it didn't take her long to have me fully erect.

Mona noticed and moved over next to Trisha. "Stacy, don't make him cum. I called dibs."

I can't remember any time a woman has ever called dibs on my cock but I liked this incredibly buxom woman getting possessive of me. It made me feel good inside. Stacy pulled off and made a flourish with her hands.

"All yours mama Mona. I'll have him some more when you are done."

I was glad to see that Stacy was enjoying herself. In her place I think I would have been sick. She seemed happy and at peace with Larry having left. It made me wonder if Trisha would have been as okay with me leaving. I hoped not.

Maybe Trisha saw something in my face because she snuggled close and whispered in my ear. "If you had left, I would have left with you. I don't know how long we could have been together, but I wouldn't have given up on you easily."

I turned my head and kissed Trisha as Mona settled down onto my cock. The whole situation seemed very surreal.

Mona's pussy was looser than Trisha's or Stacy's but still felt exquisite. She bounced her incredible ass up and down rising up off my cock until just the head remained inside her and then driving back down to take my entire length. Trisha laid her head on my chest and watched her friend fuck me. She began to wiggle a little and I saw Jack slip between her legs and shove his cock inside her. She looked up at me and smiled as I bent my head down to kiss her passionately.

Adam moved behind Stacy and began to fuck her slowly while Debbie, who I had earlier lost track of, moved to Stacy's side and began to suck on her tits. Bill circled the bed and lay down behind Adam. I was oddly fascinated as I watched Bill pull Adam's butt cheeks apart and begin to lick his ass. I hoped Bill didn't want to do any of that with me, I'm not sure I could refuse him gracefully, but I had absolutely no desire to have Bill touch me.

Adam, however, seemed to enjoy Bill's tongue in his ass and he pushed back. Mona was watching it as well.

Mona grinned. "Get him Bill. Lick that ass. God you are such a perv. I love you!"

I grinned at Trisha and she smiled back and kissed me again. Stacy bent over to give Adam a better angle and her face pushed down into my chest next to Trisha. Trisha broke our kiss and turned to kiss Stacy. I watched the two women kiss while I enjoyed Mona riding my cock. If I had not already came three times I would not have been able to hold back, but now I wasn't in any danger of losing it. I just lay there thrusting up into Mona in time with her bounces and enjoying all the sex play going on around me.

Jack began to thrust into Trisha harder and she raised her head to look at him.

"That's it baby, put your load in my pussy. Cum inside me, Jack. Mmm, I want your seed. Come on baby." Trisha encouraged the young man.

Stacy, no longer kissing Trisha, moved her mouth to my nipple and gently bit. Debbie had rolled over on her back and was under Stacy greedily sucking on first one of Stacy's tits and then the other. I moved my arm out from under Stacy and reached up to play with Mona's big tits, eliciting a low moan from her. I continued to thrust into Mona, staying in time with her. She was rocking back and forth now, having tired out from bouncing.

Then I saw Jack rear back and thrust hard into Trisha. I could tell he was cumming and Trisha grabbed his hips and pulled him in deep.

"Yes, Jack, fuck me good. Fuck me. Oh, shit."

I watched as Trisha began to come in time with Jack. I saw her stomach clench and she locked her legs around Jack's waist and pulled him in tighter. Trisha threw her head back and let out a long wailing moan as her orgasm peaked in tune with Jack's. It was all too much for me and I felt my own orgasm swell inside me.

I groaned out and thrust up feeling my balls begin to contract. Beside me Stacy fell onto my chest as Adam began to pick up his tempo and I could sense they were both close as well. My orgasm overwhelmed me and I closed my eyes as my cock convulsed in Mona's sweet hole and then erupted inside her. Beside me I heard Adam grunt and Stacy whipped her head back and moaned loudly.

We all lay in the afterglow of our mutual orgasms, laying in a pile on Mona and Bills large bed. Mona lay down on me and I felt her weight on my chest as her large tits pushed into me. After several minutes of just enjoying the afterglow of sexual release Stacy pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed. I was only a little surprised when Bill moved between her legs and began to lick her pussy.

Mona kissed me gently. "That was the best fuck I've had in a while. Thank you, Mark. If you weren't Trisha's man, I might want to keep you." She kissed me again and then rolled off of me. I admit that when my cock came out of her pussy I was sad to see her go.

Jack pulled away from Trisha and moved to the edge of the bed. Debbie joined him, sucking his cock into her mouth and cleaning my wife's juice from him. She only gave him a quick cleaning though and it was evident that even his youth could not produce another erection for him so quickly. Trisha moved down on me and licked my cock from the base to the tip. I knew she tasted Mona and probably Anna and Stacy's pussies on my shaft. She picked it up, holding my cock in her hand she sucked the top into her mouth, cleaning me off with her tongue. Beside us Bill pulled away from Stacy and moved to clean Mona up.

"Yeah baby, suck my lover's cum from my pussy. You like to eat other men's cum from my pussy don't you, Bill?"

Bill didn't answer. He just continued to clean his wife's messy pussy. I knew I had cum a lot into her but Bill didn't shy away, it looked like he was really getting into it.

After a while we all got up and wandered in twos and threes to the living room where we began to dress. We mingled together for a while and then Trisha and Stacy came to me.

Trisha took my hand. "I know we need to talk, but you said it would be a good talk. Do you still believe that?"

I nodded. "Yes, it will be a good talk. I may be too tired to do much more though." I grinned at her.

She gave me a smile and then gave Stacy a reassuring look. "Stacy needs a place to crash tonight and, well, we have a spare bedroom."

Stacy looked at me. "It might be for more than one night."

I looked at both women. "Sure, I don't mind. Stacy, you will need to use the spare bedroom tonight though. Is that okay."

Both women laughed and then Stacy smiled at Trisha and then at me. "Sure, Mark. I understand."