The Perfect Setup Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he stopped rubbing her swollen clit, which was one of the biggest he had ever seen in his life, and he had seen many! He pulled her seat back up into a sitting position and told her again to look at his cock. Mary moaned as she looked down between Jerome's legs now. When she did she saw the thickest blackest cock head sticking out the leg opening of his shorts about 8 inches. It was making a huge tent in the leg of the gym shorts and the fucking thing was still growing. As she touched the head directly now she gasped taking in another large breath of air as it jumped from her touch. When she felt it hot and hard in her fingers, she looked at Jerome and smiled.

As she held her one hand to her mouth the other one was now circled completely around his cock. Mary was holding a black man's cock shaft and stroking it for the first time. She wasn't holding or squeezing it on the outside of his short now. No! Her small white hand was holding the big black cock directly it was huge. She could feel it throbbing in her hand and she could feel how hard and hot it was. And it was still growing! "Oh my God Jerome!" she said, "How big is it? How big are you?"

He didn't answer her, but inside his brain he said, "Yes! Fucking yes!!! She is my white bitch now!" Now he knew he would get to fuck her. Maybe not tonight but soon, very soon. He knew it!

As Mary took his hot black cock in both of her small white hands she slowly began to stroke him. Slowly and easily she was in a state of amazement as she watched her hands moving up and down the long hard shaft. Back and forth, up and down Mary played with his dick as they sat in his car. Now she began to really jerk him off. Faster and faster her hand flew up and down Jerome's long hard shaft. He told her what he liked and she followed his directions without question. He liked that too.

As his dick grew and grew she asked him again how long he was. He just smiled back at her and asked her to measure it! She took both hands and placed them both over the shaft on top of each other. There was still the head and more than three inches that were not covered by her hands.

He said, "Enough for you baby? Big enough that your two hands can't cover it all. See you still have some left over for your beautiful mouth to suck on. Suck it Mary. Suck my cock and show me how much you like it."

She hesitated and again as she looked at the biggest blackest hardest cock she had ever seen. He told her again to suck it and please him as he kissed her and wiggled his two fingers inside her pussy hole. He told her he wanted her to make him to cum like he had made her do. He said, "Suck it Mary! Suck my dick and make me cum!"

She looked at him and then his cock and then back at him again. He said, "Suck it Mary!"

She smiled and obeyed. Mary bent her face down and took the hard cock head between her pink lips and into her mouth! Her white face was over his black cock and it felt hard and very smooth. She knew now that it was very, very thick too. She had to open her mouth very wide to accept it. They both moaned as she started to suck his cock head.

As she sucked on the head he took her hands and made her slowly stroked the long shaft with them. Jerome removed his fingers from her pussy and rubbed her cunt juice on her face. She moaned when she felt Jerome's cock jump with his pleasure. As she sucked and licked the head of his cock, she felt Jerome's fingers again begin to stroke her pussy this time from under her ass. As she knelt on the seat, her ass was up in the air and he reached around it and was rubbing her ass hole and pussy from behind.

It felt so nice that Mary opened her legs wide for him. Jerome told her to open them wider, and she did it. She was bent way over with her ass up in the air and her legs spread wide. Jerome began to finger both holes as she sucked his cock head. She moaned and cried out softly as she felt his two fingers stroke her pussy hole while his thumb went into her ass hole.

She sucked his cock harder when he began to finger fuck both holes. Soon she heard him moan and tell her that he was going to cum. She got scared and didn't know what to do. So she was about to remove her mouth from his cock when Jerome felt her moving her mouth up to the head of his cock. He placed one had on the back of her head and pushed gently and told her, 'No. Don't take your mouth off of my cock baby! Suck it! Drink it baby! Drink my cum!"

She held no choice now. Mary held her mouth over the big cock head and took an inch or two of the shaft, further into her mouth. As she sucked and sucked Jerome pushed more on her head as he began to lift his hips and ass and fuck her mouth. Mary sucked more and more of his cock as he fucked her mouth. He held her in place and told her to get ready that it was going to cum. Mary had never drunk her husband's cum. He always pulled her up and put his dick into her pussy and shot off inside her. So now Mary didn't know what to do. She continued to suck on Jerome's black cock feeling it throb in her mouth as the head and a few inches laid on her tongue as she sucked and ran the tongue around the head like Jerome told her to do.

Soon Jerome was thrusting his hips faster up into Mary's face. She knew it was going to explode> She felt his dick get hotter, thicker and yes, even harder. As he pushed one last time she felt it trying to going down her throat. But it was just too big. Mary gagged as the first shot of cum pumped out the head of his black cock and move down her throat. She swallow it as more and more pumped into her mouth and began to flow down her throat.

Mary drank and drank and Jerome shot load after load into her hungry mouth. He was surprised that Mary took it all. A few drops were hanging from her lips and chin when he finally let her head go. She was finally allowed to come up for air.

Mary sat up and looked at him. He smiled and took his finger and wiped the drops of cum from her chin and then put his fingers against her lips. She protested for just a second and then opened her lips and sucked on his finger. She cleaned his fingers.

Jerome kissed her and held her and told her how much he loved what she had done to him with her mouth. He told her she was wonderful and beautiful. Mary told him he made her cum so hard from his fingers she almost passed out. As they kissed and held and touched each other some more, Jerome whispered into Mary's ear to clean his cock for him.

She looked at him and then smiled into his dark face and bent down and licked it clean his cock taking the drops of cum that slipped out his dick. She licked his balls and shaft, which was deflated but then, began to get hard again from her tongue and lips. When he was semi-hard she sat back up and he kissed her and told her he needed to fuck her so bad he ached inside.

Jerome held her face and looked directly into Mary's eyes. He said, "Mary. I want to fuck you. You know I do and I think you want me to do it, don't you?"

She didn't answer him but she didn't tell him no. He said, "Don't you want to feel this big cock inside you making you scream and remove that lust inside you? Let me show you how good it will fell baby! Let me fuck you tonight Mary. Right here, right now in my car, let me put my cock in your pussy and send you to heaven baby!"

Mary was thinking what a great orgasm she had from his fingers and she said to herself, "My God! If his fingers feel this good inside me, his cock will most likely kill me with pleasure. But God help me I have to know how it feels! I'm going to fuck him soon! I need to fuck him soon. I have to feel what that big cock feels like inside me."

She kissed him and held him and then looked him in the eyes and told him she wanted him too. But, she said, "No not tonight baby. I'm sorry but not tonight there's know time. I have to get home. Look I want your cock as bad as you want my pussy, but not in this car, not on this parking lot."

He said, "Then when baby. I can't wait much longer! Jesus I feel like I'm going to explode inside I want you so bad."

She kissed him again and smiled a little as she said, "OK. Look, this week my husband is scheduled to leaves for Boston and then Europe. He'll be gone in three days and then he'll be away from that Sunday until the following Thursday maybe Friday. We'll have at least 10 days or more to get this out of our systems. We can work out the schedule and times we will meet. I promise the next time I see you I'll fuck you. God I want your cock so bad baby!"

He said, "So when exactly are we going to meet."

She said, "Well on Friday we'll set the time for Monday. Then on Monday after he is gone for sure we can fuck each other crazy."

She pulled him close and whispered as she licked his ear, "I can't wait to feel that big cock in my pussy Jerome! I hope you can last that long and wait until them. I want your cock to fill me with its hardness and then I want it to fill me with your cum again and again. I'm sorry but that's the way it has to be Jerome. You know I want that big cock of yours now! Right now but I can't take the chance on this parking lot it's much too late now. I should have been home 30 minutes ago. Hell, I'm scared even here in the back parking lot in the dark with no one around. We can't do it here, I'm sorry. We'll have to wait and do it Monday, when Bob is gone and there's no chance of him finding out. I'm not going to destroy my marriage Jerome. I don't want to loose my husband and I won't. But, I want to fuck your big cock. Hell I have to fuck it at lest once to see how it feels. I hope you understand."

He said, "yea I understand. But I'm sure once won't be enough for you or me Mary. OK. Where can we do it Mary, my place on Monday night?"

She said, "No. My house it has to be my house Jerome. I have to be there just in case he calls. I'm going to fuck you first on my bed but we might end up fucking all over the house. But, that's the only place we'll do it, my house. I have to be very, very careful. I don't want to loose my husband but damn it, I want to feel that big dick of yours inside me."

He smiled and told her he would be worth the wait. He pulled her to him and cupped her wet pussy one last time. He shoved three fingers into her still wide-open hole and she moaned again into his mouth as she sucked on his tongue and squeezed his soft but growing cock. She held him tight as she squeezed his dick with her small hand jerking on it until it was throbbing in her hand again. Finally they separated and she smiled at him and looked at his black snake sticking p. She said, "I'll take care of that on Monday."

Both of them were so ready to fuck each other right there it hurt. But Mary was in charge, at least for now. She got out of his car and into her car and she drove home to her suburban house with her white husband who had purchased dinner and was waiting for her.

Jerome smiled as he put his dick back into his gym shorts and sat there on the parking lot. He knew this Monday would be a good one.

12