The Photo Shoot

Story Info
He's naked, but she's not.
3.8k words
4.56
94.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a prior event that happened to me…

My wife was extremely turned on by our latest escapade. She thoroughly enjoyed my embarrassment and predicament of being naked around her girlfriends, their shaving of me, and the money shot.

Not much was said after that Saturday evening. Sunday morning was started with a wolf whistle as I marched from the bed to the bath, feeling a naked scrotum rub. I looked down and saw only a small patch of hair above my dick. I did enjoy the evening, stripping in the parking lot, the naked drive home, and the shave, the shock of Mary, Trudy and Alexis cheering me on to the shot.

Life seemed to move on as normal until about a week later. We were sitting in the same family room. I was dressed in a pair of shorts and t-shirt and Sue had her tight jeans and a sweatshirt on. Her pants were so tight that I could make out the outline of her pussy. Sue came up and mentioned how turned on she was and how much her girlfriends enjoyed the evening. Sue said she enjoyed the direction and control she exhibited, my predicament of being vulnerable in front of her and her friend, and the ability to make me act out her fantasy.

Sue was trying to say something else but couldn't find the words. She looked around and fidgeted. She seemed nervous and was probably less in control without some alcohol helping her through the discussion. Finally, she seemed to gather her thoughts and said, "I really enjoyed the evening last week when, uh, you know, stripped and wanked for me and the girls. Well, I was thinking that I would like to remember that wonderful evening with some pictures." As she mentioned her desires, she rubbed her leg up and mine and across my crotch. My cock began to levitate and grow. Her smile and words kept me growing.

"You know," she continued, "you've got a great body and the girls really enjoyed the show." I wrestled with her comments and my growing member. "Trudy is an amateur photographer and would provide the photo shoot discretely of course. She shoots mainly nature shots but I bet she would do a nice job for us."

I thought about it and thought about it some more while Sue gave me a great footjob. Even with out the alcohol, I sure was horny. "You know how great the sex was after the show." She was right. We humped as though there was no tomorrow and she was sore for a few days which probably explained why the playground had been closed for a few days. She stood and pulled her sweatshirt over head revealing her perfect 36 C's unholstered. My shorts nearly split. Sue undid her jeans sliding them down, wriggling them over her hips. Her black thong came into view. She kicked her jeans into the air, landing on the bar. She landed on my lap grinding away, pulling my shirt off.

Sue stood facing away from me, her fingers hooked into the side of the thong and alternated pushing the her thong… right, left, right left, across her thighs, right, left, bumping and grinding until the thong was at her feet. She through her head back, cross her legs at her ankle, and turned. Her blond hair falling cross her face, breasts swinging to the left, and finally facing me.

I felt like Santa sitting in the chair and what to my eyes should appear but a beautiful naked blond with a neatly trimmed mound. My dick lept upward like a rocket bound for space, her space between her legs. I stared at her crotch and quizzically asked, "You shaved? When? How come I was denied such an honor?"

Sue spread eagle, rubber her mound and pulled her lips apart and replied, "The other night when you worked late, Alexis, Trudy and I got together, had a few drinks, and we kept talking about that night. Mary passed out with her hand in her crotch, too many shots. Trudy and I were sober enough and I mentioned how much I love you and would like to do something for you. Trudy said it would be nice if you and I had matching pubic area. So we got out the razor and cream, and I trimmed and shaved. Trudy took pictures and that is how I came up with the idea to memorlize our fun."

Well, I sat there open-mouthed, with a wilting dick. My shorts were stained. Sue just smiled and asked, "So, will you?" What could I say but yes.

She walked over to the desk and scribbled something on a piece of paper. It was Trudy's phone number and address. "Trudy will be expecting your call. She and I are both looking forward to see what develops, pun intended." She giggled through the last two words and gave me a long, hard kiss. Sue looked at me seductively, "Now, let me help you clean up your pants." With that, she so expertly slid down my shorts, just like in the parking lot last week and gave me the best head.

A week or so later I finally got the courage to call Trudy. She answered on the second ring and was glad to hear from me. "Sue mentioned to me that you would be calling about some photos. I'm looking forward to it and I hope you are to. Sue and I mentioned about discretion and keeping it between us and we'll do that. So, when do you want to come over?"

I thought about and said how about Saturday afternoon. "Tomorrow? Great! I'll prep the family room as a photo shoot and we'll have some fun. Will Sue be coming along?"

Good question. I remembered that Sue mentioned that she had some work to do at her office and would not be home until later in the afternoon.

"How does 2 work?" Trudy asked.

I answered that would be fine and asked what to bring. Trudy replied, " How about that fabulous bod of yours and a smile." With that we hung-up.

I stared at the phone and the door opened. Sue came in almost as though it were rehearsed. We kissed and she mentioned that she needed to work in our home office due to a major project due on Monday. She grabbed my dick and mentioned that it was alive. "Thinking of me?" "Absolutely!"

Saturday morning came and went. Sue went to bed late last night and was out early to the office. I did some yardwork and thought it be best if I did shower before the fun began. I looked at my crotch and thought about shaving the stubble from my balls. I decided to pass and go for the 5 O'clock shadow look. Kind of the rugged.

I slipped on my jeans and a polo with loafers. I drove over somewhat in a fog and the nest thing I new I was knocking on Trudy's door. Trudy is divorced, brunette, nice body with a few extra pounds but nonetheless hot. She had the look and allure of women in control and knows what she wants. The control and determination led to her greatness in her law career and ended her marriage to her husband three or four years ago. I couldn't remember how long since I was more focused on what was to come.

Trudy was smiling and relaxed. Sensing my nervousness, she welcomed me and led me into the living room and asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I stammered, "Hhhhow about aaa beer?" "Sure, hold on hon."

Trudy's living room was well kept with nothing out of place. Hardwood floors, sheers, large screen tv surrounded by a white sectional and an over-stuffed chair. The sheers were closed and I finally noticed lighting equipment, a number of cameras, a Sony video camera, and a few nylon bags that probably contained photographers stuff.

Trudy came back with the beer and I asked her how long she was interested into photography. She replied for the last twenty years and that she fell in love with nature photography. Trudy sat across from me and opened a file folder. The folder contained pictures of Sue in various poses and undress. Trudy kept turning the pages and explaining the shots, lighting, and some other stuff. Most of the her conversation turned into white, background noise. I was mesmerized by the pictures of my wife, standing topless by the front window. The same front window in this room.

Trudy continued to turn the pages. Sue was naked, standing, hand on hips, with a stern look. Her nipples fully erect, her mound shaved, and her labia minora beginning to peek out. The next few pages were from Gray's Anatomy. Sue was sitting on the same couch that I was with her legs spread, really spread. My member began to grow. Trudy kept talking the whole time mentioning how much fun she and Sue had together.

The next few pages were pictures of Sue and Trudy naked together. "We were so turned on that I jumped in and stripped for her. I looked quizzically thinking that these two beautiful women were lesbians. Sensing my questioning look, Trudy reassured me that no lesbian fun occurred, just clean photography fun.

"Your wife is an extremely beautiful woman and such a great subject to photograph. After we were through she mentioned that she would like to have some pictures of you. So here you are."

I was sitting on the couch with a semi-hard dick thinking about my wife naked and in pictures. Trudy stood up and asked, "Shall we get started?" Not knowing what to do or how to respond, she grabbed my hand and led me to the fireplace. She had a fireplace? I just noticed it and thought what am I doing?

Trudy posed me in front of the fireplace hand on mantle and fully clothed. She adjusted the lights, held something near my face and adjusted the lights and lens. Flash! The first picture went of and was captured on film. Flash! Flash! Flash! Trudy took about a dozen pictures, or was that fifty? She told me to relax and started to tell me to move and place my arms or legs in certain positions. After this short set, she mentioned about taking a quick break to adjust some equipment.

"Why don't you get another beer?" I trundled off to the kitchen and noticed various bottles on the counter. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and decided to pour a shot or two for some extra courage. I stared at the doorway to the living room and wondered awaited me on the other side. I downed one double of Canadian Club, poured another double, downed it and nearly shot gunned the beer. I shook my head and began to move forward.

"There you are. I thought you might have slipped out the patio door and ran home." Trudy said with a slight giggle to her voice. Was she drunk or was I starting to feel a slight buzz?

The lighting was different and there were a few more cameras out on the table. Trudy directed me to the full-length window facing the front yard. Trudy directed me to face the window, cross my arms in front and begin to pull up my shirt. I started to pull my shirt up but a bit too quickly.

"Woo, slow down a bit," Trudy blurted out. I dropped the shirt down again and ever slowly pulled the shirt up and next thing I knew it was in my hand and Trudy instructed me to drop it next to me.

She continued to click away. I turned to face her, Flash! Trudy stopped and reposed me, shoes off, one leg up on an end table, pants still on. Trudy began directing again. Flash! "Hand on the button on her jeans." Flash! "Pull the button open." Flash! ‘Slowly work the zipper down and look at your crotch" Flash! Flash!

"Alright, you're doing great! How about your hands on your ships and slowly, not like your shirt, push them down and stop pushing them down when they are half-way down your thighs." Flash! Flash! Flash!

I was standing there with my jeans open, across my thighs, black Speedos, and a semi-erect friend pushing the material out and forward. Trudy readjusted her position to my back left and told me to look at her, bend at the hips, and push them down to my feet. I did as was instructed.

"That a boy, just like the other night," Trudy said to herself. My pants crumpled and puddle at my feet. Still bent over, Trudy instructed me to step out and turn my back toward her. I could feel her lens and eyes burning into my ass or was that the alcohol? Flash! Flash! The photos continued.

Trudy called for another break but rather inviting me to get another beer, she said to stay put while came up to me again and held some gadget near me. She looked at my crotch, smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips and said what I great model I was. As she measured lighting or whatever, she brushed my dick causing it to jump. "In due time," Trudy said as she turned and got back into position for another round of shots.

"How about you move to the back window," Trudy instructed me. The back window was another full length window that opened to an expansive back yard with flower gardens and a eight foot fence around her property. I walked over and Trudy readjusted the equipment, lighting and other stuff.

Trudy continued shooting, directing me to turn, stay still, and look this way, step back. We continued this photo session for another ten minutes. I don't know if the pictures were what she wanted or if she wanted the alcohol to have a stronger effect. Finally, she began to direct me for the final strip.

"Bill, turn toward the window and place your left hand on your bikini briefs… tug it down so your left cheek is exposed…Slowly!... great (Flash!)… keep looking out the window like your exhibitionist and want to be noticed by a beautiful woman."

Great, now I'm exhibitionist stripping for my wife's girlfriend. Music began playing in the background. Trudy used her remote and turned Shania Twain. Her words began to mix with the music.

"Feel the music, sway your hips… hold the left side of the brief down, and tug the right side down… now my as was completely exposed (Flash!)… bend over and lets see your ass… grab your ankles and part your legs…" I did as I was instructed. My cock was growing and straining against the material, growing and pushing upward into my belly as I was bet over. "Great, pull your cheeks apart…straighten-up, now turn-around, Wow! Is that your dick? We gotta get this one!..."

Keeping the momentum going, Trudy instructed me to bend over with the briefs still on. "That hard-on uncomfortable? Hold on for a bit babe…" I bent over and grabbed my ankles out of instinct. She gave a low whistle and continued instructing me.

"Look up at me and slide your hands up legs. (Flash!!!!) Wonderful! Alright, let's help you get out of those undies…Same thing as before with your back turned to me… no, how about right and left hand on top in the middle of the brief and begin to tug them down slowly (Flash!) stop at the top of your dick… alright continue pulling them down…" My dick came into view and popped out and bobbed up and down. Flash! Flash! Flash!

"Excellent…with your left hand tug down your underwear, with your right hand start to fondle your dick." With the last comment, whatever last vestiges of moral fiber I had left my body, I pulled the underwear down across my thighs while I massaged my dick and balls.

Trudy stopped and had a frown on her face. "I wasn't sure if you would have shaved clean again. We can go forward or have some more fun." I wondered what she had in mind but I was to busy massaging myself.

Trudy said, "Hold on, I'll be right back." I was left standing in the living room, my underwear around my thighs, and my balls in my hand. Trudy came back a minute later with a towel, shaving gel, and her razor.

"How about you groom yourself for me and the camera?" Trudy questioned. It sounded more like a direction than a question. "Alright, lets' pick up where we left off. Get that dick harder." I began to massage my balls and stroking my dick. Flash!

"Bill, now slide your hands down your thighs, and push your briefs down around your ankles… how about some more emotions, how does it feel…great!" My eyes were partially closed, bent over, and my dick seemed to be so big that I thought I could give myself a blowjob. Trudy moved around me taking pictures from various angles and distances. Flash! Trudy took another shot of my ass and asshole. Flash!

"Let's groom that stubble… take the towel and place it on the floor… spread some gel all over your crotch…" I did as I was told spreading the towel and placing my naked ass on the towel. The gel felt soothing on my red hot crotch. The gel turned from green to white and continued to feel cool. It was a truly erotic experience with fire in my dick and cool cream on my skin. Flash! Flash! Flash!

After three or four minutes, Trudy instructed me to begin shaving. I noticed how much different the female shavers were than a males. Flash! The photos continued and I began to stroke the cream off my crotch.

Flash! "Great babe… now keep it going…lift your dick and get around your balls…raise your legs and get into the crack… keep shaving… look up but stop shaving, we don't want you to cut off your dick… lower your legs and shave around your dick…" I stopped when it came to the small tuft of hair above my dick.

"Keep going…come on, let's get ALL of your hair off…" I started to stroke the last of the cream off my body. "Oh geez, un-fucking believable… wipe the rest of the cream off…look down and inspect your work…" Flash! I did as I was instructed and moved my dick, probably the biggest hard-on ever. The cream wiped away and was left sitting there, framed by the window, with a completely shorn crotch. "Look up, your arms behind you like a tripod, lean back, and smile…"

Flash! Trudy kept shooting and I was hornier than hell. Flash! "Ever do any gymnastics? You seem pretty fit and hard-bodied." I responded that I sue to work out and continue to run. My years of swimming and football kept me lean to this day.

"How about you stand up and do some jumping jacks." Flash! I assumed the positon and began to jump. My erection stood out like a 2x4. Trudy continued to photograph me jumping in front of the window. Perspiration began to form on my body, glistening and getting Trudy to start saying less and breathing heavier.

"Great pics." How about standing on your head against the window?" I stopped and noticed that her nipples were poking through her thin top. She continued to photograph me as I put my head to the floor. Flash! I pushed my feet upward bumping them into the window, my head on the floor, my feet pointed toward the ceiling, and my dick standing out at a 45 degree angle.

"Spread your legs…(Flash!)" She took a few more pictures then told me to drop back to the floor. I stood there and Trudy hurriedly ran up to me. I thought she was going to take another lighting measurement but she handed me a tape measure. "Measure it big boy!" Trudy nearly shouted at me.

Following her orders, I stood before her, looked at the tape measure and began to pull out the tape. Flash! Flash! Flash!

One inch, two inches, three inches, I held the tope from the base of my shaved dick, four inches, five inches, six inches, seven inches, eight inches… holy shit! My dick, at best, has never been any bigger than six inches. The photo shoot got me bigger than ever before!

Flash! Flash! "Look up at me and smile. I looked up at Trudy. She had taken off her top and had the largest nipples I have ever seen. My dick pulsed in my hands. Trudy move closer standing directly in front of me, looking down at my dick. Her tits brushed against by arms causing my cock to pulse again.

"Eight and a half inches! Your' fucking growing! Susan said you had a great dick but this is spectacular! Alright, start stroking your dick, get in front the window with your back to the yard…yeah baby, stroke it…" I closed my eyes and thought of what we were doing, the shave, jumping jacks, our first session last week…I continued to stroke lost in my reverie…

"Alright, slowly open your eyes." Flash! I opened my eyes and saw Trudy taking pictures buck naked. She tits swung to and fro and her crotch was neatly trimmed with a small broom-stick mustache an inch above her clit.

I stroked my cock and my load flew out landing about a foot from my body. Flash! Flash! Flash! My cum continued to dribble out and Trudy seemed to getting closer to me. How can she focus when she is so close. The next thing I knew, Trudy was sucking my cock and licking the sperm.

She knelt in front of me, dropping her camera and proceeded to take me all the way down to my shaved scrotum. She hummed and sucked and another load found its way down her throat. She choked slightly but managed to swallow it all. Guess the first load would have choked her more.

12