All Comments on 'The Photo Shoot'

by HeathRowinOhio

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more cameras

that was great. i would do that in a minute. jacking off in front of women is a huge fantasy.

MsQuoteMsQuoteover 11 years ago

Very interesting perspective. I half expected for Bill to feel objectified, but thought it was neat that it was all in good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is this a continuation of another of your stories (I'd like to read it)

, or just a continuation of an "escapade"?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm usually nude around the house, and my wife's friends have gotten used to seeing me unclothed when they drop by. Certain ones have complained, so if I know one of those is on the way over I'll get something on. Otherwise, I'll be naked. I don't have sex with any of them, and I don't masturbate for them. I just don't have clothes on. Unless we're serving a meal, then I'll get dressed. I don't feel "objectified", since it's my choice. Sometimes the visitors play around by trying to get me hard, usually by flashing or more often by talking, but it's all in fun. No sex, they just like to see a boner other than their husbands'. My wife admits she really gets turned on when she sees them looking at my erection. Also, I model for art classes and really enjoy getting an erection in front of the (mostly female) artists, especially when I know all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous