The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy rolled back and sat in the cum that I shot from my first load. She smiled and reached her hand around to her left cheek, scraping the mess from her ass onto her right index finger, moved her finger to her mouth and cleaned her finger. It was a truly erotic site.

We sat on the floor and caught our breath. Trudy and I had a few shots of tequila and watched the sun set out the window.

I gathered my clothes and staggered a bit from the final effects of the alcohol. Trudy put on her thong and t-shirt and gathered her equipment. She counted out twenty rolls of film and turned off the video camera.

"You hade a video camera going? I asked. "Sue wanted to see everything from start to finish. She is so fucking horny and wants to have more fun with you."

With that, I kissed Trudy and swaggered out of the house. Buzzed, shaved, and fully photographed.

12