The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like it?" Amber asked.

"I didn't dislike it," Brian replied after a moment, still swallowing. "I thought it would totally gross me out."

"What about when he came?" Sara asked.

"I thought I was going to choke, throw up for a moment," Brian admitted. "Then I had to swallow and it was better after that."

"Did you like the taste?" Amber asked. "I love the taste of cum."

"It tasted like cum," Brian said, shrugging and smiling. "I've been seriously kissed after getting my cock sucked and eaten pussy after cumming, so it wasn't that strange, just a lot more of it. I wasn't really thinking, just trying not to embarrass myself."

"Man, I just couldn't control myself," Rod said. "Watching Sara eating Amber's pussy, then the feeling of your mouth, I just blew."

"I'll say," Brian replied, everyone laughing.

"Did you like it?" Sara asked Rod.

"Yeah," Rod replied. "A mouth on my cock is a mouth on my cock. I don't guess it matters whose mouth it is. I didn't feel weird about it at all."

"What about you, Sara?" Brian asked. "I thought I was going to cum watching you eat Amber's pussy."

"Oh, I just loved it," Sara said, her cheeks flushing with excitement. "It's so soft, so delicious," she added, turning and driving her tongue into Amber, then gluing her mouth to her, sucking her pussy lips into her mouth and softly chewing on them. "God, so delicious," she said, smacking her lips as she sat up, everyone laughing, Amber holding her pussy.

"You eat pussy like you've been doing it forever," Amber said, shuddering as yet another mini-orgasm rippled through her body.

"I won't have a problem with it in class now," Sara said. "I was afraid of it before."

"You don't mind people watching?" Amber asked.

"Actually, it turns me on," Sara replied, giggling. "I think that had a lot to do with me deciding to do the play."

"You've had sex in front of people before?" Amber asked.

"No, but I like to watch myself in a mirror if I can," Sara replied. "It always turns me on, even more than the sex."

"I almost always use a mirror when I masturbate," Amber admitted. "I like looking at myself. But let's change positions now. I'm just dying to try it."

Amber and Sara changed places, as did Brian and Rod, though much slower. Sara pulled her feet up onto the edge of the sofa as far apart as she could, her fat pussy lips just parting as she put her ass on the edge.

"Oh, you look so different from me," Amber observed, immediately running a finger down the slight parting of Sara's fat outer lips, just grazing the edge of the delicate inner lips that were peeking through. "Such tiny, delicate lips," she observed, using her fingers to pry Sara's outer lips apart, revealing the glistening pink interior. "And such a cute little clit. Mine is so big. I'm constantly cumming because it's rubbing against something."

"Mine is really sensitive," Sara said, sharply drawing in her breath when Amber dragged a finger up and down between Sara's pussy lips, then gently slid it into her.

"Oh, yeah," Rod breathed when Amber leaned forward and dragged her tongue up through Sara's pussy.

"Ahhhh," Sara moaned when she felt Amber's tongue slide into her honeypot.

"Oh, you taste so nice," Amber said, lifting her face to smile up and Sara looking down at her, licking her lips.

Amber continued exploring Sara's pussy with her mouth and tongue, even causing her to shake when she sucked on her delicate little inner lips. Sara couldn't believe how good it felt each time Amber would jam her tongue into her. She was turned on more than she had ever been and could feel her pussy juicing like crazy.

"Man, this is some shit," Rod observed with a big sigh, turning to look at Brian, his cock standing straight up in the air.

Brian grunted when Rod grabbed his cock and began to suck on it. His whole body was on fire and he couldn't take his eyes off of Amber eating Sara's pussy, her big breasts swinging beneath her as she noisily slurped at Sara's sopping quim. Rod didn't suck his cock nearly as nicely as Amber and Sara had done, but his efforts, combined with everything else was finally enough and he felt his balls explode.

"Oh, wow!" Sara gasped, as her eyes had been darting back and forth when she saw that Brian was cumming.

Almost immediately Rod instinctively gulped when a stream of hot thick cum hit the back of his throat. What was unexpected was Brian's cock also completely disappearing into Rod's mouth, Rod gagging as Brian's spurting cock filled his throat.

Amber lifted her face from Sara's pussy to watch, her mouth hanging open in disbelief as Brian's cock reappeared, tears streaming down Rod's face as his throat kept convulsing as he gulped down Brian's cum. Finally, Brian slumped back on the sofa, totally spent, and Rod sat back on his heels.

"That was amazing," Sara said. "How did you do that?"

"I have no idea," Rod said, still swallowing to clear his mouth. "It was just reflex when he started to cum and then his cock was all the way down my throat. I thought I was going to suffocate until I breathed through my nose."

"You swallowed all of his cum," Amber pointed out. "You don't have any on your chin like Brian did."

"I think a lot of it was direct deposit," Rod said, shaking his head. "Man, that was one strange experience."

"Did you like it?" Sara asked.

"Not really," Rod admitted, "though I imagine a little practice will help that."

"Would all of you like to get together again and practice?" Amber asked, her eyes bright. "I'd love it. I'm going to feel much more comfortable in class after this."

Everyone agreed with that sentiment as they started to dress, seeing the time moving towards midnight. Sara shared a long, deep kiss with Rod as they left, and a shorter, though just as deep one with Amber, who also made sure to stick her tongue down Brian's throat when she kissed him goodnight.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That was great, just great," Sara sighed as she and Brian made their way home. "You glad we went?" she asked.

"Yeah," Brian replied. "Really weird, but okay. I can deal with this."

"I can't wait to deal with it," Sara said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, how did your rehearsal go last night?" Trish asked at dinner the next evening.

"It was great," Sara replied. "We all agreed that it was really helpful, that we're going to be more comfortable in class."

"That's one of the big hurdles, comfort level," John said. "When you get over that one, the rest will be easy."

"We're going to get together again and rehearse," Sara said. "It's just hard to find a place where it's okay."

"Well, I'll have some news on that front at class tomorrow," John said.

"Oh, tell us!" Sara implored.

"Now, Sara, that wouldn't be fair," John said. "I can't be showing any kind of favoritism because you're my children."

"It'll be interesting to see who comes to extra rehearsals," Sara mused.

"I'd bet anything I'll ever own that Sheila will be there," Brian said with a broad grin.

"I think you'd win that bet," John said with a laugh. "I've seldom met a girl who is so unashamedly and blatantly sexual as Sheila."

"Sheila?" Trish asked.

"Oh, about 5'8", 135lbs with red hair and green eyes, just like Sara," John replied. "She has no filters between her brain and mouth."

"I like her," Sara said.

"Me, too," Brian agreed. "She's just so incredibly honest and not afraid of it."

"I've gotten some of my inspiration from her, some courage to push myself, like last night," Sara said. "I thought of Sheila, then it was easy."

"What was easy?" Trish asked.

"Well, Sheila had never been with another girl and neither had I," Sara said. "We wanted to try it, but not in front of the class for the first time."

"I see," Trish said, her face coloring. "So, you..."

"I ate her pussy and she ate mine," Sara said, not dropping her eyes from her mother's, though it took all the effort that she could muster.

"That's quite a step to take," Trish said slowly. "Is it something that you'd want to do again?"

"Oh, definitely," Sara said, nodding her head. "I loved it. I had no idea."

"God, I don't know what to say," Trish said, sighing. "You're my daughter!"

"Mom, I'm not a lesbian," Sara assured her. "I'm going to get married and have babies someday. I just found out that I also like eating pussy. Is that wrong? You said you had experiences with other women."

"No, it isn't wrong," Trish replied softly, exhaling.

"You liked it, when you ate other women's pussies?" Sara asked.

"Yes, I liked it," Trish admitted, blushing further.

"So do I," Sara said. "God, Amber tasted so good!"

"I'll say," Brian agreed, then immediately regretted it.

"And your part in all of this was what exactly?" Trish asked.

"Well, Rod and I warmed them up," Brian said, shrugging, "got them in the mood."

"Mom, you know what this play is about," Sara said. "You know what we're going to do."

"Trish," John said, shaking his head.

"Yes, I know what this play is about," Trish conceded.

"Mom, I really liked it, eating Amber's pussy," Sara said gently, putting her hand on her mother's. "Even if I wasn't doing this play or after it, I am sure that I will always enjoy sex with women. Am I right? Did you ever get to a point where you didn't enjoy it?"

"You could be right," Trish replied. "I always enjoyed it, every time."

"How long has it been?" Sara asked. "When was the last time?"

John cleared his throat as the color rose in Trish's cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I've gone too far," Sara said quickly. "It's easy to forget that you're our parents what with dad in class and having a talk like this with you."

"The transition from seeing you and treating you as my little daughter to one of a woman with whom I talk about such things isn't easy or natural for me," Trish said, sighing. "You must understand how much your father and I love you, both of you, and each other."

"We know," Sara said, nodding. "It's impossible to miss. I can't imagine having better parents."

"I agree," Brian said. "You two are pretty off the scale."

"God!" Trish sighed, looking into John's eyes, seeing the imperceptible nod above his wry grin.

"The last time I had sex with a woman was just a few weeks ago," Trish said, a smile twitching at the corners of her mouth when she saw the drop-jawed expressions of surprise on Brian and Sara's faces. "Your father and I have some friends that we, that we..."

"That we have sex with from time to time," John finished.

"I have died and gone to cool heaven," Brian said, shaking his head and sitting back in his seat.

"You think that it's cool?" Trish asked, shocked.

"Well, yeah," Brian replied. "I mean, it's not like you're cheating on each other or anything. You do it together, right?"

"That's right," Trish replied. "We always do it together."

"But enough of this for now," John said, feeling as though some brakes needed to be applied. "We've all heard a lot about each other. Maybe it's good to sit back and let it digest before we continue."

"Yeah, okay," Brian said, nodding. "I'm sorry."

"Why haven't you ever told us?" Sara asked.

"Sara, enough for now," John repeated. "Later, okay?"

"Okay," Sara agreed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I don't see how we're going to be able to keep anything from them," Trish said when she and John were in bed as she straddled him, his cock buried in her pussy.

"Not with the way you keep giving everything away," John agreed, his hands filled with her breasts as she fucked him.

"Do you think it matters?" Trish asked.

"No," John replied. "She's opened the door and wants to jump through with both feet, like someone else I recall."

"That's different," Trish objected.

"It's definitely not the least bit different," John said. "You were nervous about sex in front of others. I'll bet you would have loved to have done something with one of the girls before you had to do that scene with Pam in class."

"That was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life up until then," Trish admitted, grinding her pussy down on John's cock.

"But you did it, and again and again," John reminded her. "It was the same with fucking any of the other guys. Once you'd done it, it was easier, and nobody fucked more than you. Nobody. Once you let yourself go, you were always fucking at least one person and you were the cast vacuum for creampies."

"I can't believe you're saying that," Trish said, coloring even as she continued fucking him.

"Am I wrong, though?" John asked. "And have we ever stopped swinging in all these years?"

"No," Trish admitted. "I feel like a hypocrite," she said. "It's like I want my cake, but I don't want my kids to have any."

"It's easier for me in a way," John said. "I'm seeing them in class a couple of times a week, watching them progress, grow. You're only experiencing it very vicariously when we talk about it and you refuse to watch the tapes of the rehearsals."

"I'm conflicted," Trish said, dismounting him and reversing herself, falling onto his spurting cock, letting it fill her mouth as she plastered her dripping pussy to his mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I am totally blown away," Sara said as she sat on Brian's bed after dinner. "They're swingers!"

"I know," Brian said, shaking his head. "How cool is that?"

"You really think it's cool, that they both fuck other people?" Sara asked.

"Well, yeah," Brian replied. "Like I said, they're not cheating and they're having fun together. Why should we care who they fuck? It hasn't changed anything about how they treat us. Like you said, you can't even imagine better parents. Why should that change just because they like to fuck other people?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about last night," Sara said with a sigh. "I really liked it."

"I can tell," Brian replied. "I thought mom was going to fall out of her chair when you told her. Thanks for not telling her about me."

"I figure that's for you to do," Sara said. "Are you ashamed of it, embarrassed by it?"

"Not ashamed," Brian replied, "maybe a little embarrassed."

"I almost cum when I picture you with Rod's black cock in your mouth and cum streaming down your chin," Sara said.

"I keep reliving it," Brian said, shaking his head ruefully. "I can feel every bit of it like it was still happening, still taste it."

"Well, maybe we'll get lucky tomorrow and have someplace where we can all go and rehearse," Sara said. "Speaking of which, are you in the mood tonight?"

"I suppose we could," Brian replied. "Though I don't know if my head is really into it."

"Why don't we just rehearse a part of a scene," Sara suggested.

"Should we go to the living room?" Brian asked.

"No, we can do it here," Sara said.

"Okay, which scene?" Brian asked.

"The 69 in Act 1, Scene 1," Sara replied.

Brian couldn't undress fast enough as Sara crawled on top of him and planted her sopping pussy on his mouth. He almost moaned as he ate her, overcome with the delicious, thick, syrupy juices that flowed from her. Brian lost himself eating Sara's pussy while she sucked his cock. He could feel it banging against the back of her throat. He had no idea how much time had passed when his balls finally exploded, hot thick cum gushing into Sara's mouth. He could feel her gulping it down, sucking on him, the tip of her tongue probing the slit of his cock as she totally sucked him off.

"That's a scene I could practice all the time," Sara said, slowly turning around to lay on top of her brother, nose to nose, her hard-nippled breasts pressing into his chest.

"No argument from me," Brian said, surprised when she leaned forward and kissed him, really kissed him, her tongue still thickly coated with his cum.

"This is so cool," Sara sighed when she broke off the kiss.

"We're in a world of cool," Brian agreed, watching as she got up and left the room, looking to see if anyone was going to see her as she dashed to her room naked with her clothes in her hands.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good afternoon everyone," Professor Smith greeted the class. "Any questions or comments before we start?"

"Then let's get started with Act 2, Scene 2, Joy as Cheri, Suzi as Nancy, Sheila as Sally, Rod as Sandy, Jimmy as Dave, and Tim as Bob. Just to place things in perspective, in Scene 1 Sally is fucking Bob and Nancy is fucking Dave," Professor Smith reminded them. You're in the middle of your orgasms when Sandy and Cheri walk in. So assume your positions with Sheila on top of Tim and Suzi on top of Jimmy. Remember, you've turned around since you started fucking and are facing the audience with your feet up on the thighs of the boys. As Cheri and Sandy are undressing, Jimmy and Tim should be finished cumming. Jimmy should slide out from beneath the Suzi and stand to the side to watch."

ACT 2, SCENE 2:

(Sandy & Cheri enter as the orgasms begin)

CHERI: I told you they'd start without us. (stripping)

NANCY: We just couldn't resist, kids.

SANDY: I'd say we got here just in time.

(Dave slides from beneath Nancy and stands to the side, Sandy kneels in front of Nancy, having also stripped, and eats her pussy while Nancy sucks Dave's cock)

NANCY: God, whatever did I do to deserve a son like you? (Hand on head, tousling hair)

SALLY: Well, you're here now.

(Sliding off of Bob's lap onto the sofa, feet up on the edge, wide apart)

CHERI: Aunt Sally, you are a mess! Dad always cums a lot. (Kneeling and eating Sally's pussy)

SANDY:

(As he sits back from eating Nancy's pussy)

Uncle Dave really filled you up, Mom. Nice job!

(Turn and cup Dave's balls, then suck his cock clean. Cheri does the same to Bob)

DAVE: Fucking your mother is always inspirational.

SANDY: Don't I know it.

CHERI: Come here.

(Pulls Sandy down to the floor into a 69 on their sides)

SALLY: I just love watching them. If only more brothers and sisters were so close.

BOB: Like us. It's nice to see it runs in the family.

(Bob gets down on the floor and fucks Cheri, alternating between her pussy and Sandy's mouth. Dave gets down on the floor and fucks Sandy in the ass.)

NANCY: It's the thing I'm most proud of, how close we all are.

SALLY: We do have an incredible family.

(Crawling on top of Nancy on the sofa in a 69; everything continues to orgasm)

The air was thick with excitement as Sheila climbed onto Tim and Suzi climbed onto Jimmy.

"Okay, you're having orgasms and enter Cheri and Sandy," Professor Smith directed.

Joy and Rod approached the sofa where Jimmy had moved his hands up to cover Suzi's breasts, while Tim pulled Sheila's t-shirt up and off, filling his hands with her pale, freckled C-cup breasts with their hard, ruby nipples. Joy and Rod mimed undressing and knelt, Jimmy sliding out from beneath Suzi to make room for Rod.

Rod knelt in front of Suzi, his hands on her upper thighs, his thumbs beneath the legs of her gym shorts while Jimmy stood to the side. Suzi moaned when Rod lightly bit her pussy through the material of her gym shorts while she faced Jimmy who stood with his crotch in her face. They would pick up their scripts and read their lines, clearly flustered.

1...678910...18