The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a superstar and don't you ever think otherwise," John growled. "There's not a woman on this planet that I'd have over you."

"Dad, you're such a romantic," Sara said, laughing.

"No man that knows your mother the way I do would say anything else," John assured her.

"Okay, enough watering my ego," Trish said with a laugh. "And thank you, all of you. I don't feel like such a washed-up old hag anymore."

"We should work on our lines," Sara said. "You up to it?" she asked Brian.

"Sure," Brian replied.

"You mind if we use the living room?" Sara asked. "It's got a sofa. We could use one of our bedrooms, though, if you're tired of us monopolizing the living room every night."

"No, that's fine," Trish replied. "We're going to go to bed soon anyway."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What do you want to work on?" Brian asked when they met in the living room.

"Well, we really can't do much without another girl or guy," Sara said. "Why don't we work our way through the script and do every scene that we can? Do you think that would be helpful?"

"Probably," Brian replied. "The less we have to think about, the better, it would seem. Then we could just wear the part. If we know all of the parts, it might help us integrate the whole thing."

"Okay, let's start with Act 1, Scene 1," Sara said. "We can play the other parts for the first part. Sit on the sofa. You're going to be Jason for me."

Sara approached the sofa, kneeling at Brian's feet, reciting her lines. She let her hands slide up Brian's legs from the knee, gently pressing them apart as she inched forward on her knees between them. Brian found himself holding his breath as Sara's hands slowly slid up his thighs to where his legs met his hips.

"Hey, what is this?" Sara asked, suddenly sitting up. "No underwear starting at the next class!" she reminded him.

"But, but..." Brian stammered.

"No buts," Sara said. "In fact, we should start rehearsing nude."

"What!?" Brian exclaimed. "Here? Now?"

"Why not?" Sara asked. "We're going to be doing it in front of the class starting next week. You know we'll be more comfortable if we've already done it before we do it in front of the whole class."

"What about mom and dad?" Brian asked.

"What about them?" Sara retorted, pulling her t-shirt off over her head and then pushing her gym shorts to the floor to stand naked in front of him, her hands on her hips. "Well?!" she asked.

"Wow!" Brian said softly, staring at his twin, unable to tear his eyes from her delicate inner pussy lips just petaling out from between her fat outer lips. "You are fucking beautiful!" he said, his eyes traversing up her body, stopping to admire her full breasts with their hard nipples.

"Am I?" Sara asked, blushing. "Take off your clothes," she said, not taking her eyes from him as he peeled his t-shirt off, then pushed his gym shorts and athletic supporter to the floor, his half-hard cock dangling in front of him. "Wow, it really is big!" she said, her eyes wide.

"This is weird," Brian said, unable to tear his eyes from her.

"Let's just do the scene," Sara said. "Stop thinking about it. You sit there and be Jason," she instructed, then stepped back a few steps and began her lines, approaching and kneeling at his feet.

Brian stammered his lines, his cock growing harder and harder as Sara slid her hands up his thighs, her cheek resting against his left inner thigh.

"I'm supposed to suck your cock now until you cum," Sara said softly, sliding her cheek up his thigh until her lips were just grazing the shaft of his cock that was standing up in front of him.

Brian's eyes were as wide as saucers as Sara licked her bottom lip, then pushed to her feet. Brian could see beads of moisture on the delicate inner lips of her pussy as she stood in front of him.

"Now your turn," she said. "I'll be Siona."

Brian stood up, his cheeks flushing when he looked down and saw all 9" of his cock standing rigidly out in front of him as Sara sat on the sofa. Moving a couple of steps away, he turned and began his lines, approaching the sofa and kneeling at Sara's feet.

Brian's hands were trembling as he began to touch Sara's legs, sliding his hands up her calves to her knees, then sliding his hands down the back of her thighs as he pushed them up until her knees were mashed against her breasts.

Sara looked down to see Brian staring open-mouthed at her pussy which had now split open, her fat outer lips parting to show her delicate inner lips and tiny button of a clit above them.

"Now you're supposed to eat me until I cum," she said, putting a hand on his head and drawing him forward until she felt his nose touch her pussy, the smell of her filling his senses, his cock throbbing.

"And now we've finished sucking them off," Sara said, sliding to her knees next to Brian in front of the sofa.

Brian could not believe how hot Sara's skin seemed as she pressed against him as she pulled him to the floor, sliding a leg across his hips to press her now naked pussy down on the hard shaft of his cock.

"Now I'm supposed to fuck you," Sara said softly, reaching down beneath herself to wrap her hand around his cock for the first time, positioning it so that she could slide up and down, her pussy lips caressing the shaft of his cock.

Brian could feel the hot wetness of her pussy as she slid up and down his shaft, getting it wet from the juices that were leaking from her. Then she spun around, once again positioning his cock so that she could slide her pussy up and down the shaft. Brian had a perfect view of his cock as her fat pussy lips moved up and down, massaging it.

"And now you've cum," she said, laying on top of him, sliding her body until her spread pussy was touching his mouth and chin.

"Oh, man!" Brian gasped when he felt Sara's hand wrap around the shaft of his cock, her spread pussy filling his field of vision.

"And now you eat all of your cum from my pussy and I suck your cock clean while Jason and Siona fuck," Sara said, pressing her pussy back just enough so that her pussy lips were rubbing against his lips.

It took all of Brian's self-control not to stick his tongue into his sister's pussy. He could feel her hot breath on the head of his cock.

"And then we get up and I eat Siona's pussy and you suck Jason's cock clean," Sara said, moving to kneel in front of the sofa, Brian slowly following her, his cock achingly hard in front of him.

"Did you like that?" Sara asked softly, looking up at her twin as they knelt in front of the sofa.

"Hell, yes," Brian replied, exhaling loudly.

"Should we do it again?" she asked, the hair on her arms standing from her excitement.

"This is getting out of control," Brian replied.

"So? Do you care? If we're going to do this play, eventually..." Sara said.

"I never really realized how crazy this was going to be, I think," Brian said, sitting on the sofa.

"Isn't it great?" Sara asked, getting to her feet.

Speaking her lines, Sara approached Brian, kneeling at his feet. Brian could feel her hand trembling with excitement as she lifted his foot up onto the edge of the sofa, her cheek sliding up his left inner thigh until he could feel her breath on his cock and balls.

"Now I suck Jason off," Sara said, cupping Brian's balls with her left hand, her right wrapping around the shaft of his rock-hard cock. "I wonder if his cock will be this nice?" she mused, releasing him and sitting next to him on the sofa.

"Jesus!" Brian exclaimed, his cock throbbing as he stood up.

Reciting their lines, Brian moved to kneel at Sara's feet. Brian could feel Sara trembling as he pushed her knees up, then spread them wide apart, totally exposing and opening her pussy, her fat outer lips spreading open to reveal the delicate inner lips and the button of her clit, everything glistening wetly pink.

"Now you eat Siona's pussy," Sara breathed as Brian slid his cheek up her left thigh until his lips were almost making contact with her spread pussy. "Ohhh!" Sara sighed when she felt Brian's breath between her spread pussy lips, then he was standing up.

"And now I fuck you while Siona fucks Jason," Sara said, slipping from the sofa and pulling Brian down to the floor, mounting him, this time reaching down beneath herself to grab his cock and hold it between her spread pussy lips as she slid back and forth on it.

When Sara spun around and continued sliding back and forth on the shaft of his cock, Brian could feel her pussy getting slipperier and slipperier as her juices coated the shaft of his cock.

"Now you've cum and I get to suck your cock clean and you get to eat my pussy," Sara said, sliding her spread pussy up Brian's body towards his face.

When Brian felt one of Sara's hands cupping his balls while the other wrapped around the shaft of his cock, he reached up and filled his hands with her ass cheeks, which were right in front of his face, his thumbs on either side of her spread pussy and spread her wide apart.

Once again Brian found himself fascinated by the sight of his twin sister's spread pussy, her fat pussy lips on such a slender frame, the delicate inner lips and her tiny button of a clit. Feeling her hot breath on the head of his cock, Brian leaned forward, dragging his tongue from Sara's clit, between her butterflied inner pussy lips, and then into her hole, his tongue immediately coated by the pussy juices flowing as she trembled in orgasm at the sensation of her brother's tongue in her pussy.

Brian felt his cock explode, then felt Sara's lips close on the shaft, her tongue rolling around the head of his cock as he continued to dump his balls into her mouth. Brian couldn't believe how delicious Sara's pussy was as he devoured her, gently sucking on her delicate inner lips, then softly chewing on her fat outer lips before teasing her tiny button of a clit and being rewarded by another cascade of spicy, thick, syrupy pussy juice as he'd glue his mouth to her pussy, his tongue as far inside of her as he could get it.

"Oh, god, that was so good," Sara gasped, rolling off of Brian onto her back next to him on the floor. "You really know how to eat pussy."

"Your pussy is outrageous," Brian said, his mind blown by the experience. "Incredibly delicious. I love your pussy lips."

"You made me cum so hard," Sara said, then laughed. "God, I loved the feeling of your cock pumping cum into my mouth. That made me cum, too."

"And you want to do this again, in front of the entire class?" Brian asked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"God, I almost said something," Trish said to John as she rode his tongue. "It brought back such memories," she said, reaching down to tousle his hair as he ate her pussy.

"Great memories," John said, rolling her onto her back and filling her pussy with his cock, her legs reaching up to wrap around his waist.

"You're really going to go to full nudity next week?" Trish asked as they fucked.

"They're ready," John said. "A couple of them are hesitant, but I'm confident that they'll find the courage to try."

"I was so nervous the first time we were all naked at a rehearsal," Trish reminisced. "I was embarrassed at everyone seeing my long pussy lips."

"Which I have never tired of sucking and chewing on," John reminded her.

"To this day, I've never known a man that loved eating pussy as much as you," Trish said. "Lucky me."

"I'd say we were perfect for each other," John said, pulling his cock from her pussy and working his way up her body to rest the head of it on her bottom lip.

"Definitely," Trish agreed, her tongue probing the slit of his cock. "A man designed to perfectly suit me," she said, sticking out her tongue and leaning forward to take his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah," John said, groaning as his balls exploded and cum began gushing into Trish's eagerly sucking mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good afternoon," Professor Smith said at the next class. "Any questions or comments to begin?" he asked. "We're going to continue doing a couple of walk-throughs of the scenes, one for the principal players, one for the understudies. I want to be sure that we've done all of the scenes, that you've got some comfort level about how to play them before we move to doing them with nudity. I don't want to overload you with things to deal with, but I get the impression that most of you would like to move forward to a more realistic level of rehearsal. Does anyone feel otherwise?"

"Well, I sure as hell want to get to the fun part," Sheila said, breaking the tension as everyone roared with laughter. "I've been driving my boyfriend crazy."

"Why don't we start with Act 1, Scene 2," Professor Smith suggested. "James, Amber, Brian, Sara, Charlie, and Susan. This is a much more complicated scene; more players and a lot of simultaneous, interactive actions. I'll direct you in some of the transitions but leave the rest to you. We're picking up the action just as Jason and Siona, Oliver and Sara have had sex."

ACT 1, SCENE 2: (Doorbell rings)

JASON: I'll get it.

(Opens door, peering around it to see who it is)

Angie! Friar Tuck! Come in, come in.

(Angie in nun's habit, Friar Tuck in Benedictine brown robe)

ANGIE: I see that you're up to your usual family debauchery. When are you going to realize that it's wrong?

JASON: Angie, you're my sister and I love you dearly, but that nun's habit doesn't change your spots. I appreciate that you feel the need to spout the party line, but you and I and all of us know that you're torn because deep down inside you love the way our family shares love. You always have and you always will. It's why you're here now, isn't it?

(Takes her hand and leads her to the sofa, undresses her to half-hearted protests, pushes her to a sitting position, sticks his cock in her mouth to orgasm, Oliver crawls to eat her pussy)

FRIAR TUCK: Ah, but she is a wonderful nun.

JENNA: Aren't you here to see us, too, or are you just going to watch Aunt Angie?

(Reaches up and pulls Friar Tuck to the ground, his robe disappearing on the way; mounts him; Siona mounts his face)

This is my favorite religion.

SIONA: You do have a silver tongue, Friar Tuck.

OLIVER: His may be silver, but Aunt Angie's is magical.

(Oliver moves out of the way; Jason fucks Angie; Angie sucks Oliver; everyone continues to orgasm; Siona sucks Friar Tuck's cock clean, then gets in a 69 with Jenna on top; Oliver eats Angie's pussy; Angie and Friar Tuck leave)

Professor Smith rings a handbell to smiles from the class to simulate the doorbell ringing. Jason mimes opening the door and invites Friar Tuck and Sister Angie in and they deliver their lines. Jason leads Sister Angie by the hand to the sofa and mimes undressing her, then indicates the sofa for her to sit.

"Let me stop you right here," Professor Smith interrupted. "First of all, this scene is a continuation of the previous scene. That scene ends with Oliver eating Siona's pussy and Jenna sucking Jason's cock. That's the position you should be in when the scene opens. When the doorbell rings, Jason gets up to answer the door. Oliver should be on his knees, turning to look towards the door, Siona's feet up on the edge of the sofa and wide apart. We want the audience to see that her pussy that was full of cum is now sparkling pink and clean."

"Oh, god, I love the way you talk," Sheila said, everyone laughing.

"Angie is Jason's sister," Professor Smith continued. "Never forget that this play is about families that love each other extremely, in every sense. Do not treat each other as objects. Angie just likes to protest but really can't wait to join in. Be kind, sympathetic, teasing as you undress her. Gently ease her to a sitting position, don't just point at the sofa. Okay, try it again."

It went much better as the students incorporated Professor Smith's direction into the scene. As Jason stood slightly to the side miming having his cock sucked, Oliver crawled between Angie's legs, lifting one foot up onto the edge of the sofa. As before, the crotch of Susan's gym shorts shifted to the side and her entire fat pussy was exposed. Brian could smell her excitement as he leaned in close to simulate eating her pussy.

At the same time, Jenna pulled Friar Tuck to the ground as she delivered her lines, easily mounting him, sitting on his cock the way she had done with her brother at home. Siona hesitated, not sure what to do.

"Okay, freeze for a moment," Professor Smith said. "You're doing much better this time. Keep in mind the angle to the audience. Siona, when you sit on Friar Tuck's face, put your right knee down on the ground next to his head, your other foot on the other side of his head. We want to see your pussy clearly. Then you can just lower yourself onto his mouth while Jenna fucks him. Please continue."

Sara had to use self-control to hide her surprise at the size of the hardening cock beneath her. Siona was kneeling as directed, her pussy just above Friar Tuck's face as they delivered their lines.

"Okay, let's stop right here," Professor Smith said. "Very good so far. The next part is a bit complicated, so we'll go through it piece by piece and slowly. Oliver moves out of the way, climbing up onto the sofa to let Angie suck his cock while Jason fucks her. Hook her left leg over your right arm at the elbow, Jason. When Oliver stands up on the sofa, he can trap her right leg between his, spreading her wide open. Ideally, Jason and Oliver will cum at the same time. After Oliver cums in Angie's mouth, he gets down off the sofa and eats her pussy, which should be full of Jason's cum. Make sure to keep your head against her left thigh so that the audience gets a clear view."

"When Friar Tuck cums, Jenna gets up and Siona leans over to suck his cock clean, then rolls onto the floor on her back so that Jenna can get on top of her in a 69. You need to make sure that Siona's head is pointed towards the audience so that the audience can see her eating Jenna's pussy full of cum. Jenna needs to trap Siona's legs beneath her arms, lifting her pussy so that she can eat it. The audience should be able to see your tongue. Ladies, whatever you're doing, always try to keep your legs as far apart as possible. Okay, give it a try."

Brian was surprised when Susan reached between his legs to cup his ass as she feigned giving him a blowjob, his crotch in her face. Sara was totally shocked at the size of Charlie's cock beneath her. When she got into the 69 with Amber, Sara could clearly see her pussy lips and bright red hair. On impulse, she leaned down and dragged her tongue along the crease of her thigh, feeling her tremble beneath her.

"That was really good, really good," Professor Smith said, leading the applause. "The only thing I would add is for Oliver and Jason, when you're both doing Angie, play with those magnificent breasts of hers. Remember, she's your sister and your aunt, the nun, whom you love dearly. Susan and Sara, I liked your improvisations. Keep it up. Don't hold back. Explore the part, discover yourselves. Okay, once more from the top."

The excitement in the air was palpable as they went through the scene again. While Jason stood just to the side while Angie mimed sucking his cock, he played with her huge breasts. When Brian leaned close to mime eating Angie's pussy, once again Susan's fat pussy had escaped her gym shorts. She gasped out loud and there were sounds from the class when Brian slowly dragged his tongue across her pussy lips before they did the change of position.

1...45678...18