The Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

Then he said, "The props in the bed. You know, the bra, panties and underpants? I want you to remove them and lose them. If I can't fuck her, then at least I will get her naked in my arms. It's only for a laugh and to wind up that pompous prick of a husband. In a way it serves her right. She has been sending me home with aching balls since we started the stupid secondment."

They finished whatever their business sin the toilet and went out the door still discussing their intended prank.

I finished up myself and it was show-time. I had no chance to talk to Jess before the start and once it got going, she was on stage most of the time so the opportunity did not arise. I mentioned their intended prank to Jason, but he was too preoccupied to pay me any attention. I had to try and prevent it and asked Alan Ward to make certain that the props were not removed and he promised to see to it. I felt relieved that I had stopped their intended prank and was confident I had control of the situation.

First Act went very well, maybe because we were all well into our roles by now. Second Act was also very good right up to the final scene where I'm sure I heard Jess gasp when Gerald tweaked her nipples a little too enthusiastically. She gave him such a look as the curtain came down that was hard to fathom. It was neither one of chastisement or of lust, but there was a definite message transmitted!

It was the third and final act. I stood in the wings watching as the seduction progressed and when she slipped into bed to be joined by her lover, I could see her searching around to try and locate the underwear props. Next thing was the bra appeared and put on the bedstead as planned, but it was not her hand that completed the task, but his. His union flag underpants soon followed and after some twisting around under the duvet, her lacy panties followed. This all happened so fast that I didn't really register with me immediately, but it slowly dawned on me that this was their actual underwear! I looked across the stage to see Alan Ward holding up the missing underwear in his hand and smiling fit to burst!

The bastard must have been in on the prank from the start!

I went to move onto the stage, but Leo prevented me with a hiss, "Don't ruin it now! Wait for your cue!"

I allowed myself to be restrained and watched as the two lovers got down to the nitty gritty. Gerald manoeuvred Jessica until she was astride him and they started the dance of love. This was not in the script, but I had to acknowledge that it was a more effective move for her in the role of vamp. My cue came as the lovers were reaching their climax and I have to say, they convinced me that they were not simulating the act this time! She was making that little keening sound that I knew so well as the indication that she was about to come! Gerald was also bucking around as if trying to throw her off or bury his cock right up to her throat!

I could wait no longer and burst onto the stage just as they apparently reached their respective climaxes. They fell apart and for a moment Jess's torso was exposed before she hastily grabbed the duvet and covered herself.

I and everyone else in the wings could see that she was naked! The fucking slut was as bare as the day she was born! I admit I lost it then and made to grab her by the throat! I have never been a violent man and had never thought that I could be driven to hit a woman, but she shrank away from me, still clutching the duvet to cover herself screaming at me, "Tom! Please listen, this is not what it appears! I can explain, please let me at least try to explain?"

"I don't think any explanations are necessary! I warned you what would happen if you betrayed our marriage!"

While all this was happening, Gerald lay there watching with a huge smile on his face and he reached out to touch her shoulder. I remembered my lines and pulled out the gun and pointing at him, pulled the trigger!

It failed to fire! The expected bang didn't happen, so I tried again and again. Failed again. Gerald laughed and said, "Look Jessica, just as you said, he fires blanks!"

At that point I admit it, I was no longer acting, I threw the gun onto the bed and snarled, "You're not worth going to prison for."

I then punched him in the face with all my strength behind the blow. I don't know what damage it did to him, but I felt something give in my right hand and was surprised at the lack the pain, just the recognition that I had hit someone for the first time since my schooldays! I checked on Gerald to see he was no longer grinning and there was some blood leaking from his mouth. He was trapped in the bed and he couldn't get up without revealing his nakedness and that thought brought me to my senses.

I looked coldly at my wife and said, "Jess, I'll be back tomorrow for my things. On Monday, I will see a lawyer and start divorce proceedings! You have destroyed twenty years of marriage for a romp with this young stud, I hope you enjoyed it and that it was worth it! Have a nice life."

I turned and started to make my exit off stage and was surprised when half way to the wings, I heard the audience start to applaud! They thought I was just acting a part, but I wasn't, I had meant every word. I turned back to look at my wife for the last time and saw her reach for the gun As the curtain came down, the sound of a single shot boomed out. The fucking thing worked for her! The applause got even louder, but I wanted to get my hand seen to. The adrenaline that had fuelled my rage had also dampened the pain, but it was now starting to hurt like hell!

As the curtain came back up, we all stepped back on stage to a standing ovation! I looked over to Jess standing on the other side of the stage with Gerry and smiling! Fucking smiling! I couldn't believe it! I turned and left heading for my dressing room. I wiped the make up off and collecting my wallet and keys, left without even changing into my own clothes.

I drove to the Accident and Emergency and after three hours of waiting, finally got my hand seen to. It wasn't broken, only sprained and a support bandage applied. I had switched my phone off during the performance and had neglected to switch it back on. When I did, it started ringing immediately. From the caller ID, I knew that it was Jess and I thought about ignoring it, but decided, I might as well get it over with and answered.

She started in on me straight away!

"Where the hell are you?"

Before I could answer that question another one was fired at me, "Why did you hit poor Gerry so hard? It looks like he may have a broken tooth and his face is all swollen."

This time, I roared back with, "My heart just breaks for him, now just shut the hell up for a minute and listen. I meant what I said at the finale. We're through. You were stark naked with him under that duvet and you can't tell me that you pair didn't fuck right there on the stage in front of everyone! I know you too well and recognised the signs of you having a massive orgasm! If you think I can forgive and forget, you're very much mistaken. I will move out over the next few days and intend to divorce you on the grounds of irreconcilable differences. I won't cite the real reason as you will need your job to finish the mortgage repayments."

I must have struck her dumb, because silence was her only response, instead she said, "But, I can explain! Someone removed the underwear from the bed and we had no option but to undress. The show must go on and maybe we went too far, but we never.....!"

"Maybe you went too far!" I thundered back at her, "fucking right you did. We're through!"

I terminated the call, I was in no mood for her excuses and in any case in my own mind, I knew what I had witnessed at close quarters. She had screwed Gerry and I was in no mood for reconciliation!

Instead of driving home, I went to the storage facility where we housed our caravan and even in the middle of the night, managed to find it and settle myself in for the night.

The next day was Sunday and I was up early, my wrist hurt like the devil and I took stock of my situation. Lawyer was the first priority followed by the bank accounts. Fortunately, our banking was on-line and all I needed was Wi-fi access. I had my laptop and the Scottish fast food joint solved that problem even if their egg mac-muffins were almost inedible. I reorganised the accounts, carefully splitting everything fairly and cancelled the joint credit cards. Whilst there, I decided to check my emails and there were a number from Jess. I deleted them all without opening them.

I tried to use my mobile to call my sons, but it was full of messages from Jess asking me to talk to her. Not a hope in hell! Monday I would see our solicitor and start the divorce proceedings.

To be continued!

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers