The Politician's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers

"Daddy," she whispered, as she kissed him, lightly touching his lips at first, tentatively, and then harder and harder.

Paul didn't resist her this time. He bent her head back and crushed her mouth with his, opening it with hot lips and strong, deliberate kisses. Her arms circled his shoulders and she brought her hand up to the back of his head, sinking her fingers in his hair. Their tongues swirled together, licking and sucking with pure lust, until she was moaning and gasping and rubbing her breasts on his chest. Paul grasped her silky hair until it came tumbling down over her shoulders. She melted into him. It was so perfect. He was shaking as her kissed her, giving in to his obvious need and desire as he caressed her whole body and devoured her lips. Whatever he might say, Allison knew he was not faking this, and that he could not deny the simple truth of this passion. It was better than she had ever imagined.

It seemed like the most natural thing in the world to slip her hand down the front of trousers and seek his cock, which was pushing and pressing into her stomach. But just as her trembling hand found it, he moaned and grabbed her hand with his, drawing it away. With a great effort he took his mouth off hers.

"Do you see, do you see now why I stayed away from you?" Paul demanded. He was shaking—she couldn't tell if it was from anger or lust. He was clearly going through a terrible struggle. He pulled back and once again started pacing, and shaking his head.

"What do you mean?" Allison said. He was talking as if this was a reason to stop, and she didn't understand. How could he experience this and not see it as a reason to keep going? How could he possibly deny it?

But she could see the answer in his eyes—refusal, reluctance, and resignation. Her heart dropped in her chest and she knew what was coming. Oh no. Ohhhh no. Not again. Not when she knew, now, what had to happen.

"You know what I'm saying. We cannot make love, Allison."

She wanted to hear him say it. She wanted to hear his explanation.

"Why not?" she said, looking at him calmly.

"Why not?" he asked, incredulously, like it wasn't obvious.

"Yes, I want to hear your answer."

He started to get mad. "Why not? Because of who I am, Allison, why do you think?"

"And who's that?" she asked quietly, though she was totally disgusted at his answer.

"What the fuck do you think it was like for me down in DC these past two weeks—knowing I had these feelings for you while trying to do my goddamned job? I am a United States Congressman, a famous man, and a very powerful one at that! People look up to me, vote for me. I'm on the Ethics Committee for God's sake," he spat out.

"Is it not clear that I cannot have an incestuous relationship with my daughter? What part of that do you not understand?"

Oh she was so fucking mad!

She was absolutely seething, just . . . seething.

"You coward," she yelled over the crashing surf. "You hypocrite. You selfish ass. I wanted to hear your rationale, your explanation. And you know what—if you had said, we just can't, it's morally wrong or something simple like that, I would have been able to take that. But that's not what you said at all, is it?"

He stared at her, incredulous, like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

She continued. "It's all because you want to preserve this . . . this . . . perfect image you have of yourself. 'I cannot.' 'I'm a powerful man.' It's all about you, with your perfect wife and your perfect career and your perfect TV image. And you and I both know the marriage is bullshit, the media crap is bullshit and the political stuff is bullshit. But you like it. It's worked so well for you. You want this lying two- faced hypocritical life while promising the world to people and pretending to be so goddamned good."

"And the thing that makes me so sick, is that I thought you were different. I thought you and I were different. Isn't that what you told me? That you understood me because you understood passion, that's what you are, that's what your whole political life is about. That's what you and I have always understood about each other. And now, you're admitting that it's total crap. It's just a lot of cheap charm you use to sell a load of shit to gullible people, isn't it, just like Archer Welles?"

"It's like your marriage, isn't it, Dad? An image, with no reality. That's exactly what you are."

Allison turned to go. She had had enough. She was glad he'd shown his true colors, because it made it that much easier to walk away.

But Paul grabbed her, and spun her around to face him and stop her from leaving.

"What do you want? Do you want me to fuck you right here and now, because I don't see where else this is headed! Do you even know? I am an experienced man, Allison, a very experienced man. Is that really what you want?"

"NO!" she screamed. "The last thing I want is to be one of your whores!"

Paul openly laughed at her as he took in her incredibly sexy dress and her near nakedness in the wind. "Oh really? Then why are you acting like one? What was that with the Senator up there?"

"Oh!" Allison cried out, "Oh, you asshole! You fucking asshole!"

She reached up her hand to slap him but Paul caught it and turned her around, holding her arms tight around her chest with his.

"Shh. . . shh . . . you're beautiful, you're beautiful. Shh . . ."

Allison struggled in his arms to get away but he held her tight, shushing her. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. . . won't you calm down?"

And then suddenly his voice turned sweet and seductive, and she felt his cock pushing deliberately and unmistakably into the cheeks of her ass.

He held her and caressed her, his lips grazing her neck. "Tomorrow. Meet me tomorrow. At the docks."

Allison nodded her head, so aroused she could not speak.

"Do you promise, darling? We'll take the boat out, just us. Allison?"

"Yes," she whispered huskily. "Yes I'll meet you."

And they walked slowly back to the party.

+++

The next day, every second until she saw him seemed like an eternity. It was a long, busy morning, cleaning up from the wedding and saying goodbye to relatives. Paul played the attentive host, as expected, until he found her alone for a second in the kitchen and whispered to be down at the docks in an hour.

Allison sped upstairs to get ready. She had no doubt whatsoever what was going to happen, and she was so nervous and excited she could barely think. She changed into a simple dress, brushed her hair and put on make-up, and headed down to the beach. He was there, waiting for her. It was a beautiful, sunny day.

He didn't say anything, just touched her arm while glancing up towards the house. Then he helped her onto the boat.

When they were finally out in clear, open water, he tossed the anchor and drew her over to the side, so he was standing in front of her as she leaned back against the railing. Her hands went to his waist as Paul took her face in his hands, one warm, strong palm on either cheek, and his thumbs framing and lightly caressing her lips.

Paul had to tell her, show her, in no uncertain terms, that he wanted this. He had to make up for his behavior. So he kissed her, slowly, softly, and deliberately. Allison could not mistake the meaning of this voluptuous kissing. It brought tears of relief to her eyes. He was apologizing for everything and promising even more with his lips; they travelled to her cheeks and kissed her tears, and then went back to sensuously devouring her mouth until he made her gasp.

He caressed her face, smoothing her hair back, holding her so tightly while looking into her eyes.

"Do you know how brave you are, my darling, my lovely Allison?"

"Me?" she whispered back.

"Yes, you," he said, between continuous kisses, on her mouth, eyes, shoulders and neck. "If you hadn't kissed me, two weeks ago, and again last night . . ."

"I thought you blamed me! Did you think I was throwing myself at you?"

"No. It was brave, and honest, and smart. I'm the one who acted like an idiot."

"I was so mean to you."

"I deserved it."

"No you didn't."

"Yes, Allison, I did," he said, moving very close to her. "You were right to call me an asshole."

She shook her head.

He took her hand and placed it on his chest. "You were right to call me a hypocrite for denying my own heart. Can you feel it? It's beating so hard, right now, being close to you."

Allison could not resist his mouth. His lips were so soft and insistent and full of need as he drew her head back and opened her mouth wider and wider. He had yet to taste her tongue, but he did now, moaning as he sucked and licked with deep erotic pleasure, as if he had all the time in the world. With her head bent back, she yielded and opened herself. Each delicious contact of their tongues affirmed and embraced the desire that had been there from the moment she returned. Everything between now and then had just been so much denial, they both knew it. Their tongues spoke the truth of passion so powerful it threatened to swamp them and send them hurtling into the ocean.

"Oh!" Allison gasped, overwhelmed, her body literally trembling from head to toe.

"What, baby?" Paul murmured, unable to stop tasting her. "What is it?"

Allison pushed him slightly back to look into his eyes. She held his face in her hands and smothered him with kisses. "Make love to me, please, right now!"

After so much anger, after all their fights and attempts to hurt each other, there was nothing Paul wanted more. They could talk things out later, afterwards. He needed to get inside her. Nothing but that could heal the damage they had done to each other.

He picked her up, right in his arms, and carried her down into the little cabin in the boat. It was perfect. There was a big queen-sized bed in the comfortable room which seemed surprisingly large. Dark wood lined the walls. The ocean was making it gently rock.

He kissed her as he carried her across the threshold like a newlywed and deposited her on the bed. Allison lay back, gazing up at him. The few minutes it took for Paul to unbuckle and unbutton his jeans seemed ridiculously long. She pulled off her panties, waiting for him, reaching for him as he came to her. He hadn't even taken his pants off. She hadn't even seen his cock. She didn't need to see it; there was nothing more important and urgent than feeling him inside her.

"Yes, yes," she breathed, as Paul frantically reached down and spread her legs and got between them. She held the back of his head, caressing his neck and twirling her fingers in his hair.

"Oh, God!" Paul moaned, when his hand, slithering down between her thighs, found how warm and wet she was. "Allison, baby . . ., " he groaned.

He brought his hands back up to lift himself over her, aiming his hips right between her legs, his cock hovering over her wetness. Allison spread her legs further and arched her back, reaching for him. They stared intently into each other's eyes as he sunk slowly, fully, and deeply inside. There was no need for foreplay, just this exquisite plunge.

Allison made a long loud moan as he entered her. At last he was inside her. All the pain and heartache and drama of the past month and a half, the last four years, found its natural, peaceful, perfect resolution. He was hard and throbbing deep in her belly; nothing had ever felt so right, to either of them.

It happened so quickly. Before she even knew it, they were riding up and down in a perfect harmonious rhythm, her hips arcing up to meet his, her pussy dilating to accept his hardness, her pleasure flowing and increasing with each perfect thrust. Allison realized she had never really made love before, not even with Jeremy. Nothing she'd ever experienced approached this—the way her heart opened and expanded along with her body, the perfect unison of emotion and lust, their gasps and moans in complete sync with the rise and fall of his hips. His eyes never left hers and Allison gazed at him in wonder as each growing escalation of pleasure registered on her face. The ocean kept them in a tight, wet embrace, echoing and supporting the fluid up and down motion, as if the day, the moment, was simply made for this.

Paul whispered. "Did you know how much I wanted to fuck you?"

"Mmmm, I wasn't sure . . . but I liked thinking that you did."

Allison smiled. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Mmmm, please, baby, . . ."

"Watching you on TV . . . while you were away . . . made me so hot. Seeing you, being you . . ."

He smiled at her as he pushed deeper and harder. "You liked thinking about Congressman Austin?"

"Oh yes," Allison moaned.

Just outside, up at the house, the media trucks were still camped, the relatives and powerful cronies still milling about. Magazines would be reporting on the spectacular wedding.

Allison made the briefest glance up towards the house. "What would people say?" she smiled at him.

"They don't know. They'll never know," he whispered.

Oh! Allison sighed, as the intensity of pleasure gathered and began to grow more urgent at the thought of the naughty thing they were doing underneath everyone's noses.

"Harder . . ." she gently whispered.

"Mmmmm . . ." Paul moaned as he began to fuck her faster. He whispered her name into her skin as he reached for both her hands with his and held them, drawing them first out and then upwards over her head. She wiggled her hips and widened her thighs so she could cross her legs and draw him in closer and closer.

He held her hands and kissed her neck and then up to her mouth. It was so perfect. Their tongues touched and swirled together as he made love to her until they both felt the urgency of orgasm approaching. Paul held out for her, intent on making her pleasure last as long as he could, though he wanted nothing more than to rut into her and come. This was quick, but they were riding a wave of pent-up desire totally beyond their control.

Allison's moans grew louder, ending in sharp, desperate, increasingly fearful gasps.

"Stay with me, stay with me," Paul said into her ear as his hands and fingers flexed tightly on hers.

"Oh, God!" Allison gasped. She was so close! Fear, mistrust, and every single painful emotion of the summer flooded her mind and threatened to squelch the pleasure about to burst inside her. "Please!" she begged, as her legs wrapped tighter and tighter around his pistoning hips.

"Don't stop it, baby, don't stop," Paul urged her. "Let it happen," he said, as he held her tight and rammed her, desperately wanting to make her come.

"Oh my GOD!" Allison screamed as her back arched tensely and her head slammed back into the bed. She let out a long moan so full of pain Paul wondered if he was hurting her, until it changed into whimpers of unmistakable pleasure and release.

"Yes, yes, come for me, baby," Paul crooned in her ear as continued to plow her through her spasms and moans and she flooded the sheets with her wetness. "Oh, fuck, here it comes, here it comes!"

Paul buried his face in her neck and sunk his hands into her hair, grabbing and grasping her tightly as he came, his heart pounding so hard in his chest on top of hers. "Oh honey!" he moaned and moaned as he pumped her full of his cum in long, slow, heavy bursts as she continued to spasm and contract around him.

"Oh, shit, baby . . ." It was so good. The waves of his orgasm traveled out and into her body as he held her and held her as if not wanting to ever let go of the pleasure.

Allison moaned as she stroked his back and held his head, until his shudders slowly died down. The ocean rocked the boat, making it sway gently up and down. It had taken all of five minutes.

A few minutes later Paul was lying next to her, his arms wrapped tightly around her, one leg thrown over her body, and their hands and fingers still tightly interlaced. They hadn't even undressed fully. They calmed each other down, continually kissing and stroking and caressing. They felt utterly at peace.

Allison said quietly, "So what do we do now?"

Paul knew exactly what she was thinking. Without saying a word, he knew, as well as she, that they could not live without this.

He kissed her. "We'll figure it out. I'm good at this, remember?"

"I'll be in DC this whole next year . . ."

"Yes, you will."

Allison made a sexy sigh and hugged his arms tighter around her. A whole year . . .

Paul felt elated, thinking of the future, of the things they would do, the time they could spend together, the things he could show her, and finding out all the things he did not know about her.

"We should get going. People will be wondering . . ."

"Ok," Allison said, starting to get up.

"Hey, hey," Paul said, pulling her back down and getting up on one arm so he could look into her eyes. He kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I'm sorry that was so quick. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

She smiled, looking into his eyes. "It was perfect."

"We'll talk later . . . Ok? But we have to go, damn it . . ."

+++

Both of them lay awake in bed that night, again unable to sleep because they were thinking of the other.

Paul was thinking of the next day, and what he wanted to say to her and make clear to her. He wanted to make absolutely sure she was on the same page. He had an utter horror of hurting her, manipulating her, or taking advantage of their built-in relationship in any way. This wasn't just a one-time thing. Jesus, the sex they'd had that day had made that perfectly clear. He was the type of person that once he'd taken this step, he wasn't going to back down. He felt no regrets at all. He just wanted to be clear about some things.

Allison . . . his mind was full of her, enthralled with her. He'd always loved her, but now he was in love with her and he knew it. He ached for her with a hard cock that wouldn't go away. He briefly entertained the idea of sneaking down to her room, but that did not appeal to him. That would be a violation of the "code" on so many levels. He let himself be satisfied with this euphoric high until he could see her tomorrow.

Allison was snuggled into bed with a huge smile on her face, remembering the perfection of how it felt when he held her. She, too, was enjoying the floating sensation of being in love, and contemplating how much things had changed in a mere twenty-four hours. He loved her. How long had he loved her, and she him? She wasn't an idiot. She didn't have any illusions about his life, and who he was. They weren't going to ride off into a romantic sunset together. She didn't want that anyway.

She wanted to talk to him. See what he thought, and find out what he wanted. She had a feeling she knew, and she hoped she was right.

+++

The next day he knocked on her door, early, ready for a run. But he suggested something different from their normal routine. He wanted to take the car and drive a ways down the beach, pack some towels and food, and have a little picnic after their run. Paul said he knew of a secluded little cove. Clearly he wanted to spend some time alone, and that was just fine with her. She brought along a little change of clothes and they headed out.

In the car they touched and smiled at each other, but didn't talk much.

It was a very hot day, so by the end of their run they were drenched in sweat and had to take a little dip in the ocean to cool off. Allison went back to the SUV and discretely changed from her running clothes into a dress and went back to meet him. It was an isolated spot in the sand with a view of the beach but secluded enough that they didn't have to worry about anyone seeing them.

Finally, they were alone. Allison sat up on the blanket with her hands spread behind her, and Paul was lying alongside her. It was awkward for a second until he leaned in and kissed her. He said, "I couldn't sleep last night."

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers