The Politician's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't either."

"I wanted to be alone here so we could talk . . . but also because I don't like the idea of sneaking around at home. Do you?"

Allison shook her head. "No. Creeps me out with Mom there."

Paul laughed. "I'm glad to hear that. It is a little awkward."

"It's ok," Allison said, looking at him. "I can wait." She moved her foot and stroked his calf.

"Mmmm," Paul groaned. Her slightest touch was making him rock hard. He glanced round, then leaned down and kissed her again, with one hand on her thigh. "I have an idea . . ."

"Oh?" Allison smiled.

"Yes. I have to be in the city all next week. The governors' convention. I'm a keynote speaker."

"You mean DC?"

"No, this is in Manhattan. I'll be busy every day, but . . . why don't you come join me for a night or two? I'm staying at the Four Seasons. You could get a car to take you in, tell your mother you're visiting friends . . ."

"Sounds perfect."

"Yes. Then we can really be together," he whispered.

Allison was intrigued. She loved the idea.

She gazed at him, feeling her nipples harden and pleasant anticipation fill her. Instantly her mind was full of sexy scenarios— waiting for him at his hotel, thinking of what she could wear, being able to spend hours and hours with him. Finally seeing him naked. She moved her foot higher until it was stroking the back of his thigh and slightly touching his ass.

"I love it. It sounds wonderful."

"Allison . . . I want to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"What are you expecting . . . what do you want . . .?"

"To be your lover."

"Uh huh. Well, I want that, too . . . but I need you to know, my situation . . . our situation . . . can't change that much. It can't be anything more than—"

"An affair?" Allison answered for him.

"Well, yes. That doesn't mean I don't love you. I do. But . . ." Paul felt he had to be very careful what he said, given her violent explosion the night on the beach. "We have to be very careful and very discrete. . . we can't be out in the open, I cannot risk getting caught . . ."

"I know," Allison said plainly. She did, and she needed to make him understand. She pushed him down slightly so he was lying on his back and sat up over him, looking into his eyes.

"I understand. I do. I understand the limits . . . I get it. Now there's one thing I want to ask you."

"Yes?" he said, simply entranced with her.

"Did you mean what you said before, that your affairs are primarily for sex?"

"Yes . . ."

Allison smiled and kissed him as sweetly as she could on the lips, then brought her mouth down to his ear.

"Yesterday was absolutely wonderful . . ."

"Yes?"

"I want that. Again. But I want that, too. Just sex. I want . . . "

"Yes?"

"I want you to cheat. With me. As if I wasn't your daughter. As if I were just one of those women you like to fuck. One of those—"

He interrupted her, knowing what she was about to say. "It can be anything you want . . . But I think you should know one thing."

"What?"

He leaned up to her, and brought his mouth very close to her ear and whispered, "I don't sleep with whores. Or hookers, or call girls or escorts."

Allison pulled back to look at him. "You don't?" she said, completely shocked. "I thought all men in your position did."

He chuckled at her reaction. "Surprised?"

She stared at him, nodding. She could not help her face from showing her disappointment.

He tilted her head so he could look into her eyes. "But if that's what you want . . ."

"What if I do . . .?"

"Oh, baby, Daddy can do a lot of things for you. . . "

"Do you mean that?"

"Of course. But only if you'll be my baby girl on occasion."

They smiled at each other and then broke into laughter. They were so much alike it wasn't funny.

"Mmmm . . ." Allison moaned as she hugged him. "I would LOVE that. So when can we really meet?"

"Next week. Friday. The last day of the convention. That way we'll have all night with no worries, and all day . . ."

"Ok . . ."

He kissed her neck. "You'll be waiting for me when I get back. Get dressed. However you want. Surprise me. And we'll just take it from there . . ."

Allison held his face. "Can we really do this?"

"Why not? I am a very powerful man, Allison. I can make a lot happen. And if I want you, I'm going to have you."

Allison gazed with love at him. She had been hesitant to tell him her little fantasy, but he seemed perfectly accepting. She felt like she could be as perverse and sexual with him as she wanted, and it wouldn't affect his love for her. More than that, he seemed to like her even more for it. He was simply amazing. She barely knew him!

She shifted around so his head was lying in her lap and she was playing with his hair. "What made you change your mind—really?" she asked. "And when did you know?"

"When did I know? I think it was as soon as I saw you when you got back."

"Me too . . . although I'd been wondering about it, even before I got home . . ."

"Oh? How did that happen?"

"Jeremy," said Allison, and told him the whole story of Jeremy's suspicions.

Paul thought about it. "Hmm. Fucking professor is too smart for his own good. I guess I should thank him."

Allison laughed. "I didn't want to admit it. I wasn't sure how you felt for the longest time."

"What, me wanting to kill Archer Welles wasn't a clue? It drove me crazy the way he looked at you. Knowing you'd be with him all next year. I could have strangled him with my bare hands."

"Did it bother you to see us dancing?"

"I wanted to punch his fucking lights out, what do you think? I couldn't stand it. I had to leave."

"But you still said No . . ."

"Yes . . ."

"So why did you change your mind?"

Paul really didn't know what to tell her of how deeply she had affected him that night on the beach. How much her harsh words had shamed him, and how scared he had been when he'd seen her walking out of his life.

He reached up to touch her face. "The thought of losing you. Again. I knew I couldn't bear that."

"Well you won't," she said, leaning down to kiss him. "I'm not going anywhere."

She kissed him deeply until her was running his hands through her hair and bringing her mouth down hard on his. His hands traveled to her lovely, perfect ass, which he could not wait to see naked and spread before him.

"Oh!" Allison gasped as she felt his cock swell tremendously hard beneath her. She whispered in his ear, "Is that for me?"

"Yes, baby," he whispered. " . . . all for you."

He held her, seriously looking into her eyes. He always knew they were so alike. He just didn't know it was because of this. He could tell they shared the same perverse needs, the same dark sexual soul. He would love to fuck her right here, but they simply couldn't.

"We have to wait. Next week. Get yourself ready for me. Be waiting for me when I get back."

+++

A week later, Allison said goodbye to her mother and got into the limo Paul had set up for her. She'd packed a little overnight bag, gotten her hair done and various other things to get ready. It was good to have this little journey because she was so damned nervous she needed the time to calm down. It was ridiculous! They'd already had sex. Correction—she thought, they'd already made love. Not the same thing. She knew this was a "date" for something else, and she had dressed appropriately. Underneath her black silk dress she was clad in the most gorgeous black lingerie. Her dress had easy access in the front—it was just a wrap-around with a tie around the waist. She also wore fantastic heels and very sheer thigh highs, heavy make-up and red lipstick. She'd wanted to go all out. She absolutely loved getting decked out like this, the more so because she rarely did. She felt like she was in the middle of a dream, so why not dress for it?

She and Paul had said a quick goodbye before he left for the convention. It had only been a week but she already missed him and was dying to see him. He'd been so tied up with work all she'd gotten was a quick phone call one night.

She turned on the TV in the back seat of the limo, curious to see if she could find him. And before long, there he was. Allison sank back into the seat and listened. How perfect. His speech was on all the national networks. It was about "Ethical Reform in Government." She couldn't help but smile.

She was incredibly on edge by the time the driver dropped her off, helped her with her bag, and she entered one of the most luxurious hotels in the world to wait for him. When she got into the suite, she went to the balcony to drink in the view and watch and listen to the city, knowing he was out there. Her body was throbbing with excitement, expectation and extreme nervousness. She couldn't forget how hard and easily she had come the one time she'd let herself masturbate thinking about him. She knew their brief moment together had only scratched the surface of their attraction. Her nipples perked up and hardened at the slightest sound, she could almost feel him behind her, his cock pushing hard into her back, his lips on her neck, his hands traveling up to cup her breasts.

What was he doing? Was he thinking about her at the same time?

+++

Not too far away, Paul was nearing the end of his speech with the glare of lights in his eyes, the teleprompter scrolling, and the huge audience hanging on his every word. He was in a bit of a quandary because for the last ten minutes he had had the most intense, throbbing erection. He knew he must be a really sick fuck, but the more the exalted words about morality flowed from his mouth the more he thought of Allison waiting for him in the hotel and the harder he got. He simply couldn't help it. And this extreme sexual tension was making him so good. He was on fire. He had everyone in the palm of his hand.

When he was finally done, he had a standing ovation, and had to wait and wave and bask in the admiration and love being showered all over him. How fucking perverse was it? He'd just given what he knew was one of the best speeches in his life. And he knew the drive that was making him so great tonight was stemming straight from his full embrace of his need for Allison. He never felt such power flowing through him. He'd made everyone believe in what he was saying. He had awoken their passion with the strength of his own.

Did that make him the most honest or the most dishonest man on the planet?

As soon as he could, Paul left the stage, waving off his handlers. "Just get me a car."

Riding uptown, he was so hard and so eager to see her he couldn't think straight. He shifted his legs and adjusted his trousers to give his cock some room. It was pressed up obscenely and already leaking pre-cum thinking about her.

Getting to the suite was painful and seemed to take forever. He finally got the keycard in the lock and went inside. It was very dimly lit.

"Hello?" he called out.

Allison stepped out of the shadows and Paul automatically said "Oh, fuck" when he saw her. She looked drop dead gorgeous—sultry and sophisticated at the same time. Her killer body was clad in a tight, tight slinky black dress with a plunging neckline. It hugged her perfect round ass and ended mid-thigh, where his eyes traveled down her long, toned legs to impossibly high spiked heels. He could see the faint outlines of garters clipped to the tops of her stockings. She screamed high class prostitute and he absolutely adored it.

"Do you like it?" Allison said, shyly. She hesitated by the doorway into the foyer, just looking at him. He was suddenly reminded of their encounter in the kitchen when she'd first gotten home, only the positions were reversed. Now she was the one looking at him nervously, wondering how he would react.

Paul immediately tossed his crap on the floor and went over to her, leaning with both hands against the wall.

"I fucking love it," he said, kissing her sweetly on the lips. "Have you been waiting long?"

She shook her head. "How was your speech?"

"My speech?" he said, trailing his mouth down to her neck, "My speech was a goddamned love letter."

"Oh?" said Allison, gasping for breath. His lips were hotly pressing against the tender crook of her ears, making cold chills run up and down and her spine and good pimples break out all over. She brought her hands up to clutch at his head and bring him closer. "What does that mean?"

Paul was pushing his hard, painfully swollen cock into her hips. "Best speech of my life. You know why?"

"Why?" Allison groaned, as she opened her legs wider and he pushed harder against her.

"You feel that?"

"Yes," she smiled into his eyes.

"That's why."

"Hmmm . . . Ethics . . . sexy . . ."

"Yeah. . ." he said, "Morality is my specialty. So why is it the whole time all I could think about was coming back here to fuck you?"

"Oh? Is that what you're intending to do, Congressman?"

"Yes," Paul murmured. "As much and as many times as I want."

Allison let out a deep sigh of pleasure, and reached down to touch him. She ran her long fingernails lightly up and down his shaft. "Well, as your paid escort, that's exactly what I'm here for."

Paul looked at her seriously. "You know what I realized? Why I love you so much?"

"Why?" Allison smiled.

"Because I spend all my time telling other people how to behave, and you're the only one keeping me honest."

Allison touched his face while continuing to stroke his cock. "And coming back here to fuck your daughter makes you an honest man?"

"Yes, it does . . . I'm not talking about family values, am I? This is between you and I, and no one else."

"Even if it goes against 'who you are?'"

"It is who I am," he whispered, pushing harder into her belly, "in the most important sense."

"Now, do you really want to be Daddy's good little whore?" His lips were on her neck and his hands trailing up her taut, silk-clad thighs.

"Yes. . . please . . " Allison gasped, scratching at his fly.

"Yes, my hot . . . sweet . . . cocksucking little slut?" he said, reaching down to frantically unzip his pants while pushing her head towards his cock.

"Oh yes," Allison moaned. She was shocked at his audacity, but loved it and immediately sank down onto her knees in front of him.

She helped him pull his throbbing cock out of his fly and grabbed the thick shaft—it was so perfectly smooth and round in her hand. It reared straight up, not curved, at a perfect 45 degree angle from his groin, red-hot and swollen. She directed it with one hand to her mouth, sliding the tip along her lips for a second and licking around the head.

"Oh God, suck it, baby, please!" Paul begged in a desperate voice. He couldn't help it. He put both hands on either side of her head and pushed into her mouth.

"Uh!" He gasped, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. "Uhhh . . . fuck . . ." Her sweet lips wrapped around him and he felt like he was in heaven. He was so fucking hard, the delicate skin stretched on his dick was way more sensitive than usual. He was literally bursting. He could not stop himself from holding her head and immediately pumping her mouth. He had to!

For several minutes there were no sounds but Allison's eager, joyful sucking and Paul's almost agonized moans. They both loved it in equal measure—Allison his devoted whore and Paul her grateful Daddy. It was pure ecstasy.

As her sucking and his pushing got more intense and Paul knew he could not hold off his orgasm, he gently pulled her mouth off him and pulled her upright.

"Put me inside you," Paul begged, as he tore down her panties and pushed open her legs. "Please, Allison, before I fucking explode!"

Allison took his cock and directed it right to her spread legs. When he thrust up into her, huge and hard and throbbing, she felt a tiny stab of pain and cried out. She immediately swiveled her hips forward to better accommodate him and moaned as the pain changed into pure pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he began to slowly pump up into her from a standing position.

"No, no . . . deeper, deeper . . ." she begged.

Paul pulled back to look at her, kissed her, and quickly hoisted both of her legs onto his hips. His arms were straining at the effort as he walked with her draped around him, impaled on his rigid cock, into the bedroom.

He saw a dresser, deposited her ass on the surface, widened her thighs and pushed deep and hard, driving the head of his cock into her. "Is that better?"

"Yes!" Allison squealed, "Yes, just harder, harder!"

Paul whispered into her neck as he began to slam into her. "I'm sorry! I need to fuck you, just like this, right now, hang on baby. . . oh FUCK I'm so glad you came back for the summer!"

His cock was driving deep and hard into her most sensitive spot, hitting it over and over and making Allison yell out with each push. Her wetness was oozing down her thighs into her stockings. "Oh God, yes!" she began to moan. "Oh right there!"

Paul rutted and fucked into her with total raw need and abandon, his cock so impossibly hard from the knowledge that he was inside her less than an hour after his standing ovation. The total wrongness and perversity yet delicious perfection of it drove him crazy. Her pussy felt so sweet and good! He started grunting with each short, powerful thrust, raking his cock head back and forth deep within her, needing to come so badly. He was blinded with pleasure. He couldn't do anything but clutch at her, holding on tight to her hair, his face buried in her neck, his ass and hips squeezing and clenching and shuddering. Her hot, slutty little pussy, spread wide and wet, trembled on his dick and spasmed with her own escalating need.

Allison had felt an orgasm building from the moment he entered her. She was so ready for it. His cock was plunging in and out of her favorite spot, hitting it over and over, driving her closer and closer. She went totally into her fantasy, her orgasm building and building around the idea of being his hot little whore. The idea went straight into her body, making her pussy so sensitive to every driving touch of his cock. She started panting harder and harder, moaning "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me Daddy" in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Oh Jesus Christ, baby" Paul yelled, "Oh FUCK! Oh take my cum, take it, take it, take it, Uhhhhh!!"

Paul's eyes vaguely took in the magnificent view of the city out the window as he came. He saw red lights blinking on and off, yellow lights pulsing, orange car lights making trails up and down the tiny streets below of his very own city. It had never been so beautiful as his cum shot into her and he moaned her name.

Allison's own exploding pleasure spiraled outwards like a starburst centered on his throbbing dick, so quick and intense. He made her come so easily. Just the thought of him being inside her made her orgasm go on and on, her head thrown back, her pussy squeezing and contracting over and over on his hard tool.

They were completely dazed. Paul lay still against her, his heart pounding, feeling the last drops of cum leaking out into her womb. "Oh, baby," he moaned, stroking her hair and kissing her neck.

Allison laughed as she stroked his back in slow circles, "Do you think we'll ever get our clothes off?"

"Oh don't worry," he said, stroking her sexy garters. "I'm going to see every little bit of you tonight. Let me just . . . catch my breath . . . mmmmm."

He kissed her all over her neck and shoulders, then he brought his mouth on top of hers. "After all, I've paid for a whole night, and Daddy wants his money's worth."

Allison smiled at him. "Oh well then don't let me stop you."

He stood up, pulling at his tie and shrugging off his suspenders. Allison sat back on her hands, her tilted to the side, watching him undress as the faint traces of her orgasm still pulsed in her body. He undid his cufflinks, tossing them on the table along with his keys and wallet, but kept his clunky silver watch on his wrist. He slid off his expensive striped shirt, and she gazed at his tanned chest. He had a fantastic body, she knew that, but now she could actually see it.