The Politician's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm . . . what else were they going to do tonight, she wondered as he stepped out of his pants, then his briefs, and finally stood completely naked in front of her. She smiled, taking him in, happy to be able to gaze openly at him with undisguised pleasure. He had a smooth, hairless chest, a slim waist and lean, muscled thighs. His long, beautiful, flaccid cock swayed a little in a nice thatch of brown hair as he reached for her and brought her upright, turning her around so he was nuzzling her neck from behind. His hands tightly circled her waist.

"I want to see how my baby girl dressed for me. Would you let Daddy undress you?"

Allison nodded, smiling.

He pulled her to the bed and sat down, positioning her between his legs, and immediately tugged at the tie of her dress. He watched her eyes as he slowly pulled until the whole front of the silky dress opened a few inches, like a robe. Allison did nothing. She stood in her high heels, her hands at her sides, entirely passive. She could barely breathe, she was so aroused watching him. Her heavy lust fixated on the smallest things—his perfect, expensive haircut, his silver watch, the faint trace of shadow on his face, his musky cologne—as he concentrated his whole attention on her body.

Paul pushed open her dress and made a sharp intake of breath, and Allison saw his soft cock instantly begin to harden.

"Do you like it?" she whispered.

"Oh fuck yes," Paul said, his eyes riveted on her body. He pushed off her dress so that it fell on the floor. His big, warm hands traveled up to her waist and pulled her a little closer.

A gorgeous garter belt of inset black lace wrapped perfectly around her curved hips, dipping low in the front below her belly button and framing a tiny little triangle of trimmed hair above barely-visible lips. Her sweet mound was seductively on display, and Allison gently widened her legs as he stared at it, his cock slowly rising to its full height and hardness. Her slim, tanned inner thighs were so perfectly silky smooth he couldn't resist stroking them. His eyes were riveted on her little cleft, and the adorable little spread of her labia and succulent clit.

"So fucking perfect . . . just what Daddy wanted," he whispered, as he ran his fingertips over the tops of her stockings, over the lacy little clips and up to the garter. He avoided touching her pussy for the moment. He just wanted to caress all her curves, and delicately touch her tanned summer skin. His fingers stroked her lower stomach, making her instantly gasp and instinctively pull back from his touch, her flesh helplessly trembling.

"Shh . . . let me touch you," he whispered, pulling her closer. His hands slid up her wide, curved hips, tracing them lovingly, and then continued slowly up her rib cage to just below her breasts. His thumbs caressed the bottom of the black lace half-bra which didn't cover her breasts but merely pushed the two soft mounds up and outwards to his gaze. Her tits were totally exposed, the puffy red areolas two small perfect triangles culminating in tiny peaks. It was all so gorgeously provocative, displaying and offering her tits and pussy in the most tastefully whorish way. Paul loved it.

He gently undid the front clasp of her bra and pulled it off her, then replaced the tight encasing with his hands pushing her breasts together, forcing her nipples forward for his pleasure. He lightly ran his thumbs over the nipples, and gently squeezed, like a man appreciating a fine work of art.

"Turn around," he murmured.

Allison pivoted on her heels, turning around so he could see her ass. She arched her back and shook out her long silky hair.

"Oh, Jesus," Paul hissed. Her black garter belt rode up sweetly across her hips, the scooped arches echoing the perfect heart of her ass. He drew his hands up the back of her thighs, slowly tracing up to deep valley and then up to her straight, toned shoulders and back. With one hand he drew her even closer; with the other he reached around to find her trimmed little patch. He could feel the heat rising from her as he pushed his hand between her legs, widening and opening, seeking out her pussy. He felt it delicately with his fingers, toying with the outer lips, gently pushing on her clit, and stroking her wet slit. Allison began to gasp and wiggle her ass, but he held her firmly in place as he concentrated on feeling her. He played with her for a long time without penetrating her, just stroking and probing and tracing every little fold of her flowering cunt until she was moaning and gasping and trying to grind down on his hand.

He moaned and slid back onto the bed, spreading his thighs a little bit and reaching for her, his cock jutting up harder than ever.

"Come here, get on top of me," Paul said urgently. "Let me see you. I want to watch you."

She quickly kicked off her heels, crawled on the bed and straddled him with her stockings still on and her ass towards him.

"Oh, perfect. Just like that."

Paul groaned in pleasure; he wanted this to last and last. He watched her slither forward and position her silk-clad legs on either side of his hips, giving him a magnificent view of her ass and spread pussy. He put his hands on each luscious cheek and used his strong thumbs to spread her wide, taking in the sight of her beautiful wet open hole and folds dripping in arousal. His cock twitched and jumped underneath her.

"Yes," he hissed as Allison reached behind to grasp his cock with one hand and direct it to her dripping, swollen lips. He watched her coat the head of his cock with her slick juices, widen her hips, and slowly pop the thick swollen head inside. Paul was mesmerized, taking in every single lewd detail. He saw her pussy get wetter and wetter as she slid her garter-clad hips down the shaft of his cock so slowly, gasping in pleasure as each inch disappeared inside her. She worked her ass and hips to take him in slowly and deliberately. Allison absolutely loved this position and angle; his big cock hit the most delicious, perfect spot near the front of her pussy and she immediately started grinding against it, swiveling and snaking her hips backwards and forwards, pushing and dragging against that incredible G-spot.

"Oh, Jesus," Paul moaned and gasped as he watched her ass move on his hips.

"Make yourself come," he whispered up at her. "You look so beautiful, baby."

Allison slithered and gyrated on top of him, gasping as she rode him, knowing he was getting quite a view from behind. His stiff cock felt so fabulous. She exhaled loudly with each downward thrust of her hips, closing her eyes in deep, luxurious pleasure, sinking lustfully into the amazing sensations. She could ride him like this forever.

Paul held her curving hips, watching her work them to just use his cock for her own pleasure and get herself off for him. He fucking loved it. He could feel her slide her stiff clit against his shaft with each downward thrust, and wiggle her ass to get him deeper and deeper. She was working up a huge pool of wetness on his thighs as she rode him. The rich aroma of sex reached both of them, and her aroused scent made Paul's cock as hard as a bar of iron inside of her.

The closer she got, the more Allison imagined herself a skilled, seasoned pro giving this man the show of his life. She figured the highest paid escorts weren't just beautiful, but knew how to come hard for their clients. The fantasy electrified her, pushing her further and further, making her gasp and moan as she slid up and down in her own slick juices. She started to moan loudly and painfully as she began to lose control of herself and buck wildly on his hips, desperate to reach her goal. She could feel her thighs shaking and trembling, her hips turning into liquid.

"You're gorgeous, keep going!" Paul urged her, watching her and seeing her striving to please herself. "Let yourself go, baby, let it go, come for me, come hard, let me see you!"

Paul grabbed her hips tight and fucked up into her hard and fast, holding her down and keeping her squirming hips still. His breath was coming fast and hard as he fucked her, right there with her, helping her.

"Mmmmmm!! Oh Goddddd!!" A deep cry tore from Allison's throat as she felt enormous tremors start in her thighs and spread harder and harder into her hips and towards her clit. "OH MY GOD I'M COMING!! OH!!"

Allison screwed up her eyes tightly and grasped the sheets with her fists. Her hips and legs shook uncontrollably, harder and harder, as a powerful orgasm spread through her body. Paul watched her pleasure just explode, her uncontrollable cunt wildly spasming and gushing all over him, all around his cock. He took in every hot, beautiful aspect, holding her calves and keeping her spread. Her legs were thrashing wildly on either side of his hips, her ass cheeks shaking, as she screamed out and clutched at his legs.

Allison's eyes were wide open and staring at nothing, her mouth in a surprised O, her body shuddering and her pussy contracting over and over with the thought of being his beautiful whore showing him the most intense orgasm of her life. Her eyes filled with tears of blinding pleasure.

"Oh, baby, come here," he said, pulling her up and folding her in his arms, kissing her.

"Dad," Allison said weakly, so wiped with the intensity of her orgasm. "Ohh, . . ."

"It's ok. . ." Paul held her hands and wiped her sweaty hair off her face. He kissed her over and over, held her, stroking her shoulders and back.

Allison let him hold her, her eyes staring off out the window, her body still shuddering and trembling. She was stunned. She had never come that hard in her life.

"Oh that was . . . so good," she moaned.

He kissed her over and over. "You're amazing."

She rolled over and touched his face, her tremors slowly subsiding into quiet contentment. He kissed her, soothing her with his tender attention and touches.

"I had a feeling that was all wound up in you," he said, continuing to kiss her.

He spooned into her, pushing his still raging hard cock into her ass.

"This is just the beginning, baby," he whispered. "It's going to take a long time to work this out."

She smiled and reached back to softly stroke his cock. "Mmmmm . . . what about you?"

Paul groaned, kissing her neck. "I don't know . . . Are you ready for me?"

Allison turned around, smiling, and slipped under him, opening her legs and getting him between her thighs. She reached under to grab hold of his cock, bent her legs and brought it to her wet, open pussy and kissed him sweetly. "Yes."

"Oh fuck . . . I promise I'll make this up to you," he said, as he quickly lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders and shifted his hips to get some good, strong leverage, bending one knee.

He held himself inches from her face with his strong arms so he could watch her as he fucked her.

"Daddy's just got to fuck the living shit out of you tonight. Do you mind?" Allison shook her head and widened her legs. He pushed hard, lodging just the head of his big cock in her opening. Allison gasped, never losing eye contact as he pushed in bit by bit and watched her every reaction.

"Deep inside . . . my sweet . . . hot . . . baby girl . . . ohhhh fuck, there we go, there we go. . ."

Allison smiled with a deep glow of delight in her blue eyes when he bottomed out, deep and hard and full in her pussy. He smiled back at her as they exchanged a wicked look.

"Didn't expect this, did you?" Paul said, as he started fucking her.

"What?" Allison gasped, her eyes lustfully watching his muscular body towering over her.

"This," he said, making a deep growl in his throat as he pushed harder. "That I'd just want to nail you like a teenager, FUCK you feel so good . . . you feel so goddamned good on my cock!"

Allison raised her hips, meeting his thrusts and watching him plow into her from above. Every time he hit the back of her pussy he looked at her and smiled and pushed even harder.

"No, but I'm not surprised," she gasped in response. "I knew you'd be good in bed."

"Oh yeah? Why?" He reached his hands down to play with her tits, squeezing them and crushing them hard together and growling in his throat again.

"Like you said," Allison was panting hard now. "We're so much alike."

"Mmmmm . . ." he kissed her calves, which were resting on his shoulders. "Good point."

"I think I knew . . . I think I had an idea when I saw how you reacted to Archer Welles—"

"Ugh," Paul made a disgusted sound. "Don't mention that fuck's name."

"—staring at my tits."

"Uh!" Paul spat out, making Allison laugh. The mention of the Senator seemed to make him crazy with lust. He rammed into her, grinding into her clit, fucking her hard, driving into her wetness like he could never get enough of it. His eyes left hers and traveled down to watch his cock plunging in and out of her pussy. It was as if he wanted to convince himself he was really fucking her. He wanted to see her puffy, swollen, dripping labia stretched on his dick; he wanted to watch his thick, swollen muscle, coated with her cunt juices, slide in and out. The sight of his own cock inside her pushed him into some kind of frenzy.

"Turn over, turn over, that's it . . ."

Allison flipped onto her hands and knees, her back swayed inward and her ass pushed up high. Paul roughly got between her legs and grabbed hold of his cock to rake it against her pussy, getting it dripping wet while teasing her unmercifully.

"Tell me you want me, baby. Tell Daddy what you want!"

Allison moaned loudly and wiggled her ass and hips trying to get him to penetrate her, but he just kept stroking against her lips. He reached down to rub her stiff clit at the same time, his eyes riveted on her beautiful, wet, trembling cunt.

"YES!!" Allison screamed out. "Fuck me. Fuck me, now, please!"

Paul grabbed hold of two handfuls of soft flesh on her ass cheeks and pulled her hips wide apart and drove into her until his balls mashed up against her thighs. "Uh!"

He stayed upright on his knees as he watched himself pound her and Allison screamed and cried and pushed back with her hips to meet each hard thrust. He ground his teeth together, clenching down to stop himself from getting too excited. Her hot pussy sucked at his cock, wanting and needing it, holding on and grasping it as they worked themselves into a fast rhythm.

Allison had her eyes tightly closed, her head thrown back, her long silky hair swaying from side to side on her shoulders. Pretty soon every thought was pushed from her mind but the minute details of what his cock was doing to her. Her mind as well as her body latched onto it tightly, completely wrapped themselves around it.

She hissed directions at him. "Harder, harder!" "There! There!" "Faster, faster!"

Paul groaned and reached down to grasp her hips and pull her towards him as he adjusted his stance. His hips began fucking her faster as he got in as deep as he could go and leaned over her, his face in her neck, his breath at her ear.

"It's me, baby," he said sweetly, as his cock pounded into her with short, quick strokes. "Mmmm," he moaned as his hands reached down to stroke her nipples. His wet cock was sucking in and out of her pussy. He stroked her hard nipples and rubbed her clit as they fucked for a long time, their mutual orgasm growing and gaining in intensity.

Allison whined and moaned. She was nothing but a sweet craven pussy and two tight, aching nipples. She could only moan and scream and grunt as the terrible pleasure grew and grew. Dear fucking God! What a bad, slutty girl she was! Her mind went entirely into her body, at one with her dirty, demanding cunt.

"Ohhhh . . . " Allison let out a long, painful moan. "Oh make me come, make me come . . . please . . ."

"You want it, sweetheart?" Paul whispered to her. "You want it? Here it comes, here it comes . . . Allison, honey . . ."

Paul clenched her slim waist with both arms, holding onto her so tightly as he shot his cum into her, shuddering and moaning, his hips and ass suddenly still. He felt her ass bucking up into his hips as she came with him, shrieking and crying.

They were absolutely drenched in sweat and exhausted as Paul slid off her and wrapped her in his arms, kissing her over and over. He held her trembling body until she finally calmed down.

+++

Four years later, Allison lay wrapped in his arms in a state of post-orgasmic bliss. It could have been the same bed, the same suite.

"So, is it going to happen?" she asked him.

"I think so. Today likely sealed the deal. I'm expecting a call tomorrow, or so I've been told." Paul was stroking her body and hair.

"Vice President Austin," Allison said, turning around to face him and get underneath him. "I'm happy for you."

"Thank you, sweetheart."

"I haven't talked to Mom yet. I bet she's over the moon."

"Yes, I'm sure. And I'm happy for her, Allison. It probably means more to her than to me."

"What does it mean for us?" she asked.

"Just have to be a little more careful," he whispered, squeezing her tight.

Allison thought about the last four years. Everything that had happened between then could fill a whole damned novel. The ups and downs, the fights and apologies, the jealousies and drama. They'd been through a lot together, but overall, she couldn't deny things had worked out smashingly in the end.

Their affair was absolutely necessary and vital to both of them, and since they'd started it, their outside lives had flourished.

Paul's career had never been better. Hers was taking off, finally, and of course, there was Peter.

She laughed whenever she thought she'd ended up with a therapist. Perfect. He was 15 years older than her. She'd met him in DC one rainy night at a party, after a big fight with Paul. But strangely, once she found him, her relationship with Paul had never been better. She hadn't told Peter yet, but she was going to. She knew if anyone could understand, he could. He was a very busy, successful man, absorbed in his growing practice. The things she heard from him about his patients . . . yes, she felt sure he would understand. And if not, well . . . she snuggled back into her father's warm arms . . . she knew what her choice would be.