The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed myself off, again, and took both our suits with me to the ladies's side of the locker room. I quickly threw my street clothes on and decided to make sure the lifeguard knew we weren't done.

So I ducked my head into the men's section and tossed the lifeguard his shorts.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"See you tomorrow," he replied, cheerfully.

I went home that night and decided not to masturbate. Instead, I planned what I'd do to the lifeguard the next evening and just let my arousal and horniness build and build. I'd make him fuck me in the pool, I decided, pressing me against the wall as he slid into my from behind.

I'd ride him while he sat in the lifeguard chair, I decided.

I'd not even pack my bikini, I decided as one hand found my clit and the other pulled on my nipple. I'd just waltz into the pool totally naked for whomever was there. And I'd make him watch me do my laps. And I'd race him, and if I won, I'd make him eat my pussy. And if he won, I'd let him decide what I did to him.

I called out in surprise and pleasure as my orgasm hit me.

So much for not masturbating, I thought as I drifted off to sleep, and I hope my roommate didn't hear.

I packed for the pool in the morning, since I'd go straight after work. This was the moment of truth, I thought, am I going to bring the bikini?

I decided that I'd bring the bikini bottoms but forget the top at home.

That way, I figured, I could walk into the pool with an arm covering my breasts and tell the lifeguard that I somehow lost my bikini top and ask him if it was OK if I did my laps topless. Maybe I would challenge him to that race after all, and if he won, I'd take the bottoms off.

It was hard to concentrate at work.

I made it to the pool at what was becoming my usual time: forty-five minutes before closing. Excited and nervous about what I was going to do, I breezed through the door and was stopped in my tracks.

The construction in the building's entrance wasn't just cosmetic. They'd installed new card readers that scanned your ID and then let you through a turnstile.

Fuck, I thought, getting out my expired ID and trying it on the machine out of pointless optimism. It didn't let me through. That turnstile was all that stood between me and my fantasies of fucking the lifeguard and this was the day they had to catch me for using the pool after graduation.

This wasn't the end for my exhibitionist new life, though. I went home and started planning my next adventure.

12