The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

I rolled Molly's nipple absently as its owner replied, "You have such nice breasts, I'm not sure I would do anything . . . but if you think you need to, then that also seems nice."

"What a lame response," Mae rebuked Molly, joining the conversation. "My vote is you do nothing. Molly's D's are beautiful and I'm sure they would be fun to play with, but if you destroy these perfect tits I'm going to kick your ass," Mae added pushing Jan's hands aside so that her breasts fell to their normal resting position.

Sensing some tension I decided to push things in a different direction. I leaned down and took Molly's nipple between my lips and sucked the stiff nub.

"What are you doing?" cried Molly, though I noticed that she did not pull away.

I pulled back giving her taut nip a final flick with my tongue. "I was still curious about the sensitivity. And it looks like the implants are very good; your tits are still very sensitive." I indicated the dampness that was seeping through Molly's bikini bottom turning the clinging cloth almost transparent.

Molly looked down the triangle of cloth adhered to her sticky pussy lips. Her faced turned red as she realized that her body was betraying her arousal.

"Doesn't that look yummy," Mae commented.

"Good enough to eat," Jan added a devilish smile spreading across her face.

"Its totally our fault," I reassured her. "We have been handling your tits quite a bit. I know I would turned on too if someone had been sucking on my nipple and fondling my tits." I paused but Molly remained quite. She looked uncertain as though she wanted to leave and stay there her tits on display while we continued to worship them, all at the same time.

I reached out and using a single finger rubbed the saliva I had left on Molly's right nipple around her areola. When she didn't pull away I added my thumb and pulled gently on the rubbery point.

"I think you ladies look a lot more comfortable topless, and I'm sick of this confining shirt," Mae declared as she pulled her tight tank top up over her head. Her long nipples stood straight out pointing at Molly.

Molly's eyes went wide, "Oh my goodness. Are those real? I mean I heard you mention them earlier but I thought you were joking. That's amazing."

"Yeah," Mae said pulling and rolling her own nipples, making them stand out further, which didn't seem possible. "They're real alright. I was in my twenties before I realized that not everyone had nipples like this. Go ahead, touch them."

"May I?"

"Of course. We're all friends here."

Molly reached out a tentative hand and clasped one of Mae's long nipples between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled it.

"See, they don't come off," Mae teased and we all laughed.

Molly rolled Mae's nipple between her fingers and flicked it around, watching how it bent at the base but otherwise stayed completely rigid.

"Why don't you suck on it?" Mae prompted.

Molly looked startled by the idea but did not let go of Mae's breast which Molly was massaging in her hand, crushing the long nipple against her palm. Then she slowly lowered her face until it was right above Mae's chest. She pushed and pulled the nipple again, playing with the stiff nip. Mae pushed her chest out and the nipple brushed Molly's lips. After a long pause she opened her mouth and closed her lips around Mae's nipple. She sucked on it like a little cock. I suddenly realized that I had been holding my breath hoping that she would take Mae breast into her mouth.

I cupped Molly's closest tit and started to knead the soft flesh, teasing her nipple at the same time. Jan did the same with Molly's other tit. Our eyes met over Molly's back and we smiled knowingly. Mae rotated her torso guiding her other nipple to Molly's sucking lips. Molly's hand reached for the breast that had just been freed from her mouth. The nipple glistened in the flickering light of the nearby tiki torch; longer then I had ever seen it. It seemed Molly was sucking Mae's tits for all she was worth. It was like we had tapped into a pent up lust.

Releasing Molly's tit I move behind her. I reached around her waist and untied the sarong, letting it fall to the deck. I placed one hand on her ass and started to massage her supple flesh. I could hear the whimpers emanating from both Mae and Molly as I worked Molly's ass. My other hand caressed her legs and back in wide arcing movements. Slowly I worked my touch closer to Molly's ass until both of my hands were kneading her lovely cheeks.

I slipped my right hand between Molly's legs and pressed it against her steaming entrance. The thin fabric of her bikini was clung to her mound, saturated with desire. I slid my fingers gently over the slick material. Molly's legs spread slightly allowing me greater access to her most private place.

"How about sharing some of that hot mouth," Jan said as she moved toward Mae. "I'd like to feel you lips on my nipples, Molly."

Molly looked up at Jan as if she was coming out of a trance her hands still clutching Mae's tits. Jan took Molly's face in her hands and guided her breast to Molly's lips. I continued to rub Molly's pussy slowly through her bikini. For a moment nothing happened and then Molly's checks caved as she started sucking Jan's nipple. Jan sighed and shifted Molly to her other breast.

I continued my attention on Molly's ass and pussy. I worked my finger and the thin bikini material between her slick lips. Her moist depths radiated heat like a furnace. Molly's bikini was as wet as if she had been in the pool.

With both hands I grasped the waist ties of her bottoms and pulled the stings loose. The untied garment started to fall away and I pealed the saturated material slowly from her pussy exposing Molly's dew covered tuft. Discarding the sodden bottoms I returned my hands to Molly's round ass, kneading the supple flesh.

Next to me Mae was doing the same for Jan. She worked Jan's panties down her legs and allowed her to step out of them. Then pushing Jan's stance wider Mae dropped to her knees and slipped between Jan's legs and locked her lips onto Jan luscious cunt.

Looking over Molly's back I saw the look of pleasure on Jan's face as Molly and Mae worked her body.

The scent of Molly's pussy wafted up to my face, it was a delicious and arousing smell. I leaned forward and extended my tongue until it touched Molly's glistening lips. I pushed my tongue against the soft, wet flesh. I thought I heard her sigh above as my tongue traveled along the length of her pussy collecting her delicious juices.

Working my fingers between her legs I spread her slit open and started to lap along her entrance. I pushed my face further between Molly's legs trying to reach her clit. If I was going to eat Molly's pussy the way I wanted to she was going to have to move to a different position.

Standing, I gently pulled Molly from Jan's breast. "Why don't you lie down and relax," I suggested.

Molly agreed easily. I helped her into a lounge chair. Then pushing her legs so that they hung of opposite sides of the chair I climbed between them. Her beautiful lips were covered with a dewy mat of hair. I slid my fingers through the damp hair, spreading her lips to reveal her hot, pink center. My tongue glided over Molly's pussy, its tip tracing every fold of her flower.

Looking up her long torso I watched Molly grasp her firm globes. She squeezed her supple tits, pinching and pulling at the hard nipples. Next to us Jan and Mae had wrapped themselves into a sixty-nine and where hungrily attacking each other's cunts.

Slowly I worked my way along Molly's pussy until I reached the firm button at the top. I lashed at her tender clit with my tongue, batting it from side to side. Then I dragged my tongue back down Molly's gash before zeroing back to her clit once more. I stretched a hand up over Molly's stomach until I it was between her tits and brushing against her chin. My finger's brushed her lips as I continued to lap her delectable pussy. Her tongue shot out and caressed my fingers. I let them play with her tongue and slip into her mouth, coating my fingers with a liberal layer of her saliva.

Bringing my hand back down I let my slippery fingers play over Molly's sweet pussy, rubbing them along her slippery entrance. Then slowly I pushed them insider her steaming cunt. Molly's sodden trench eagerly accepted the invasion, her hips lifted to drive my fingers in further. With my tongue on her clit I started to pump my fingers, fucking her needy cunt. Molly murmured above me, her hips gyrated in time with my fingers.

I felt hands brush across my ass. I looked back briefly and noticed that the men had noticed what was going on, and had come to join in. Kevin's hand gave me a quick slap on the ass as he walked past us his attention on the intertwined Jan & Mae.

Andy and Shawn stopped behind me their hands starting to massage my soft ass flesh. Their hands worked my shear dress up over my ass and bunched it around my torso. The warm hands grabbing at my body felt amazing. My pussy was on fire and needed attention.

I returned my tongue to Molly's clit, pushing, flicking and pressing the hard nub. Andy worked his way under me where he freed my tits from the confines of my bikini top and started to knead and suck on my firm globes. He took one nipple and then the other into his mouth, sucking them and working them with his tongue.

Shawn pressed his hips against my ass letting me feel the stiff member locked in his shorts. His hands caressed my back and ass. I felt his fingers trace along edges of my bikini bottoms and pull the thin fabric aside, exposing my pussy to the warm evening air. Shawn's fingers slid over my ass and between my legs. I gasped as his fingers started to slide over my dripping pussy, pushing at my sensitive flesh. He stroked my lips working his fingers between my folds. I pushed back wanting his fingers inside me. My pussy needed to be fucked so badly. Shawn refused to push inside me, his fingers remaining along my slit, sliding against the slick skin.

Shawn's hands disappeared from my pussy and I heard a rustle of fabric. Andy slipped out from beneath me and suddenly what had been such a pleasurable assault on my body was gone. I wanted to cry out in frustration, but waited knowing something would come back. Soon I felt a hard cock slapping against my ass, and a hand was back on my pussy. The cock slid over my slick lips lubricating itself with my juices. I was so wet, this hardly felt necessary. I just wanted that cock in my pussy.

My lips spread apart as Shawn pushed his tool into my trench. It felt so good to have a cock in my pussy. My arousal was so great that my cunt ached to be filled and now a cock was thrusting into my sodden gash. I pushed back into Shawn as he pushed his cock home, driving his member deep into my needy cunt.

I moaned into Molly's soaking pussy, my tongue working diligently, as Shawn rammed his cock into me. Molly was starting to groan and sigh with the pleasure that I was delivering to her. The volume of her utterances increased as she started to near her climax. My fingers thrust into her in time with the cock in my own cunt.

Andy straddled Molly and the lounge chair above me. I could see his cock hanging between his legs as he placed the thick member into Molly's beautiful cleavage. Andy's hands grasped Molly's firm globes replacing her hands. He pressed Molly's full tits against his fat cock. Starting to pump his cock between Molly's tits Andy's fingers strummed at her hard nipples. Each thrust of his hips pushed the tip of his cock inches away from Molly's lips. I pushed my tongue into her clit as I watched Andy's cock slide between her lovely tits.

"Do you like the feel of that?" I heard Andy ask above me. "Why don't you give it a taste? I think you'd really like to feel this thing in your mouth."

Molly's tongue shot out and flicked against the head of Andy's cock as it peaked out of her cleavage. For several minutes they played a game as Molly tried to catch Andy's cock head each time it appeared. Andy pushed his cock forward until it was at Molly's lips. She opened her mouth and releasing Molly's tits Andy slid forward and shoved his member into her welcoming cavity. Molly's lips wrapped around Andy's shaft. She sucked greedily, her cheeks caved, as he pumped his tool in and out of her mouth.

I was elated that Molly was turning out to be as much of a slut as I had hoped she would be. Watching her suck on Andy's cock while I tasted her pussy was driving me crazy. Shawn's cock continued its unrelenting assault on my pussy.

I felt her pussy constrict on my fingers, pulling them deep into her body. Molly moaned and shuttered her pussy flooding. I eagerly lapped at the edges of her opening as her delicious juices gushed out around my fingers. My mind spun as I thought about how I was licking my coworker's cum from my fingers. I went spiraling over the edge. My pussy clenched and pulled at Shawn's cock as I moaned my pleasure into Molly's delicious cum filled cunt.

Shawn felt my climax and rammed his cock deep into my pussy, holding it there as I bucked against him. The warm wave crested over me, leaving me in delightful bliss. I slid out from my position between Shawn and Molly, letting Shawn's cock slide from my momentarily satisfied pussy.

"What do you think of this pussy?" I asked Shawn, indicating Molly's luscious cunt. "I think it needs the attention of a nice hard cock."

Molly moaned around Andy's thick tool pumping into her wanting mouth.

Shawn scooted forward on the lounge chair his rigid manhood proceeding him. A moment later his shaft was buried in Molly's sodden pussy. Shawn thrust into her with long deep strokes. Molly's cries were muffled by Andy's thick cock.

"That's it Shawn," I encouraged, "Fuck that pussy. Fuck it good and hard. Make her cum all over that fucking cock of yours."

Shawn grunted as he increased his pace, fucking Molly for all he was worth.

Standing there next to Molly as she was impaled by Andy and Shawn I surveyed the rest of the scene. Jan and Mae had shifted positions and now Mae lay on her back on the lounge chair. Jan stood above her bent over such that her pussy was three feet above Mae's. Kevin's cock pumped into Mae's cunt while his tongue worked on Jan's. He was in heaven with all the pussy he could take. Mae held Jan's head to her chest as Jan's hands and mouth worked over Mae's tits.

I quickly stripped off what was left of my clothing and moved toward the ladies my husband was so capably servicing. Straddling the head of the nearly flattened lounge chair I positioned my cunt just above Mae's mouth. Her tongue shot out and probed at my aching pussy.

A few moments later Jan also noticed that there was something different in her vicinity. She leaned forward thrusting her tongue into the fray, while her hands continued to knead Mae's small globes. The feel of two tongues sliding across my pussy was amazing. I held both of my tits, squeezing the soft flesh and pulling at my hard nipples as my pussy was assaulted. Pleasure coursed through my body.

After an early period of chaos the tongues working my cunt established their own undertakings. Jan concentrated on my clit, licking and sucking on my sensitive nub. Mae's tongue pushed into my entrance, eagerly fucking me with its wonderful length.

"God, that's fucking amazing," I moaned my tits held tightly in my hands.

Even outdoors the musk of aroused pussy was building as hard cocks and wicked tongues brought off one cunt after another. I could feel my own climax building quickly.

"Fuck," Jan cried as Kevin sent her into an orgasm. Jan's lips clamped onto my clit, putting delicious pressure on my tender nub. The pressure boardered on pain it was so intense. Then my body reacted as I thrashed on the lounge chair as a wave of my cum flooded my pussy. Through the fog of my pleasure I was vaguely aware of Mae's tongue lapping my pussy as she drank my nectar.

I lay there for several minutes recovering from the orgasm that Mae and Jan and driven me to.

"You have such a delicious cunt," Mae declared dreamily pulling her lips from my entrance.

"And you are a wonderful pussy-eater," I responded. "That was one hell of an orgasm you gave me."

I watched as Kevin stepped back his still rigid cock slipping from Mae's pussy, slick with her juices. He moved over to where Shawn was ramming home his manhood into Molly's cunt. Kevin tapped Shawn on the shoulder and indicated his interest in taking over the work on Molly. Shawn slipped out and allowed Kevin to take over. Molly moaned her pleasure around Andy's fat cock stuffing her mouth.

"Are you ladies interested in some pussy slick cock?" Shawn asked as he stood in front of his wife, Mae and I.

We eagerly leaned forward, our tongues extended. Mae and I traced Shawn's length while Jan sucked his head into her mouth. Our tongues continued to collide as we licked the thick coat of pussy juice from Shawn's shaft.

"Shit," we heard Andy gasp. "Oh, fuck yes!" he cried.

I turned my eyes in time to see his cock exploded in Molly's mouth. Molly's lips held tight to Andy's cock as he pumped his load into her. She was unable to swallow his cum as quickly as he shot it into her wanting mouth, and trails of cum formed from the corners of Molly's lips.

Andy stepped back, his cock slipping form Molly's mouth with a loud pop. "Fuck, woman, do you know how to suck a fucking cock or what," Andy exclaimed.

Molly looked up at Andy a sly smile on her face. Her tongue traced her lips, searching for the escaped drips of cum.

"You look like you're in need of some more cum," Kevin grunted, pulling his cock from Molly's sopping pussy.

Molly opened her mouth and extended her tongue as Kevin stood above her face his hand moving quickly along the length of his shaft. He gave a great grunt and a ribbon of cum shot out from the end of his cock; it splashed across Molly's cheek. Now every stroke of his hand sent another stream of cum onto Molly's face until it was crisscrossed with thick lines of his icing.

Once his reservoir had run out Kevin leaned forward allowing Molly to suck the dregs from his cock. She hungrily wrapped her lips around his shaft and sucked hard on Kevin's shrinking member.

"I think it's your turn," I cooed looking up at Shawn.

Jan grabbed her husbands cock sucking in forcefully as she pumped his shaft. Shawn took a step back pulling his tool from Jan's lips. He moved in front of Molly stroking his long cock.

"You want this cum?" Shawn asked. Molly nodded in response as she looked up at Shawn. "Where do you want it? Do you want it on your face?" Again Molly nodded.

"Tell me what you want," he instructed Molly.

"I want you to spray your hot fucking cum all over my face. Come on Shawn, give me your fucking cum," Molly demanded.

Shawn stepped closer so that his cock was only inches above Molly's face, his hand sliding up and down his pole. Molly's mouth was open wide her tongue out in anticipation of the cum that would soon be flying in her direction.

"Give that lovely slut your cum," I cheered. "Coat her fucking face with your cream."

Shawn's cock exploded. There was suddenly cum everywhere as Shawn shot stream after stream of his sticky goo onto Molly's waiting face until she was covered with a thick coat of his spunk.

As his cock started to dribble its remaining contents Shawn thrust his member into Molly's open mouth. Molly almost gagged as she shifted to let Shawn's snake into her throat. Shawn's hips bucked as he fucked Molly's mouth depositing the last of his cum directly into her throat.

Molly gasped for air as Shawn pulled his deflating cock from her lips.

"God, that was so fucking hot," Mae exclaimed as we moved in toward Molly.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers