The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

Shawn backed away spent and satisfied as we women crowded around Molly. Her face looked like a banquet of cum. I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. My tongue scooped up the globs of man cream splattered around her mouth and pulled them into my own. Soon, Molly's tongue was in my mouth as we chased the cum from one mouth to the other.

Jan and Mae joined right in. Mae licked the cum from Molly's face while Jan focused on cleaning the splatter from her tits.

After swallowing a large dollop of cum I used my tongue to scoop another from Molly's cheek. As I was doing so Mae took over tongue wrestling Molly. I contented myself with licking cum from Molly's face briefly but soon the burning in my pussy was too much.

"I think the only way we're going to get all this cum off Molly is in the shower," I announced. "What do you think girls?"

"Oh, I think you may be right," Jan agreed coming up for air from one of Molly's nipples.

"Why don't you all come with me and let's see if we can't clean her up properly." I lead the way as we four ladies made our way inside and up to the master bath.

The other's discarded what little remained of their clothing while I turned on the water. Soon two hot streams of water shot into the center of the shower. Molly was the first one into the shower. The force of the water pushed the globs of cum from her face. After several seconds of enjoying the view of Molly's glistening body we all squeezed into the shower. Luckily Kevin and I had a his-and-hers shower so there was plenty of room for the four of us.

The warm water felt good as it cascaded onto my skin. Hands were everywhere as we all stroked and rubbed each other's warm, wet flesh. I felt hands cup my tits as I massaged Jan's beautiful ass before me. It was hard to tell whose hands were whose or who you were touching the warm press of slick, wet flesh was exhilarating.

I slid my hand down a flat stomach and found a steaming pussy. I have no idea whose pussy it was, but I started to rub it. I flicked the clit and slid my fingers through the scorching wet folds. I tried to push my fingers into the hot cunt but was not able to get the proper angle.

I was desperate to taste a pussy. I dropped to my knees and lowered myself so I was sitting on the floor of the shower. Above me three slick bodies rubbed against each other. I took the closest leg and pushed my way under the others so that I was looking up at a glistening cunt. From the trim of her bush I knew this pussy to be Mae's. A thought passed through my fogged brain: you know you have an intimate relationship with your friends when you can tell them apart by their pussies alone.

My tongue snaked out and pressed into the steaming flesh. I slowly traced its tender folds as water and pussy juices trickled into my mouth. I lapped at the sensitive flesh, savoring the sweet taste. My hands stroked the legs around me, sliding up and down the long wet appendages. Almost of their own accord my hands found the other two pussies and started to massage them.

There I was kneeling on the bottom of my shower tonguing Mae's cunt for all I was worth while thrusting my fingers into Jan and Molly's needy gashes. Above me I saw the blur of hands and tongues searching for nipples and mouths. The three women moaned into each other's tits and tongues as I stroked and licked their aroused clits.

I lost track of time as the four of us fell into a tangle on the floor of the shower. Someone had the clarity to turn off the water I realized having no idea how long it had been off.

Molly took my face in her hands and jammed her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue pushed around the inside of my mouth, wrestling with my tongue. I pushed back and then we were in her mouth. My hands latched on to her globes massaging the wonderful flesh and pinching her long, hard nipples as we kissed.

Molly's fingers glided over my skin and slowly worked their way between my legs. I shifted to give her greater access to my needy cunt. Her fingers slipped through my slick folds. I felt a gentle press on my clit and then she was inside me, two fingers slowly fucking my pussy. I moaned into Molly's mouth as I tried to push her fingers deeper inside me. My cunt needed attention so badly, I craved her touch.

I was overcome with a desire to taste Molly's pussy. I gently pushed her to the floor and twisted so that my pussy was inches above her face and locked my mouth onto her delicious cunt. My tongue whisked over Molly's pussy. Her flavor was heady and delicious.

I felt Molly's tongue brush over my tender lips. I shifted my tongue to her clit and pushed it against her tender nub. Molly moaned into my pussy, her tongue lashing my sodden lips.

Releasing Molly's clit from my lips I gave her cunt a gentle slap that morphed into a rub. My finger's slid over Molly's slick folds. I lowered my tongue back to her slit as I rubbed it. My tongue lapped at her pussy through my fingers, both so coated with her juices my tongue could detect no difference.

Sucking two fingers into my mouth I slid them through Molly's folds and into her hot, wet center. I pumped my fingers into her steaming cunt as my tongue focused on her clit. Molly moaned into my pussy with every thrust of my fingers.

I felt hands gently pulling me away from Molly. Reluctantly I gave into the will of the hands and allowed my face to be pulled from Molly tasty cunt.

"What are you doing?" I asked irritably. I could see Jan as she slowly pried me from Molly, her eyes glued to Molly's glistening pussy. She broke her stare and glanced down at me, smiling as our eyes met.

"Oh, I know what you're doing," I cooed accepting Jan's plan, eager to taste her pussy.

"Oh god, I was so close," Molly cried as my fingers slipped from her juicy tunnel. "I need to cum."

"Not to worry," Jan cooed, "We'll make sure you have an orgasm you will never forget."

"Somebody better make me fucking cum," Molly cried.

I scooted back to make room for Jan as she inserted herself between Molly and I. Jan lowered her head to Molly's snatch and extended her long tongue to slide up her tender folds. Molly moaned in response to Jan's touch, her hips rising up to push her pussy into Jan's mouth.

Looking down I noticed that Mae was similarly adding herself to the group. She lowered her spread legs toward Molly's face until her pussy was inches above Molly's mouth. Molly seemed unaware of the needy pussy hovering above her lips as she moaned her ecstasy, her eyes closed. Unwilling to wait Mae rammed her cunt onto Molly's mouth, which responded quickly her tongue darting out to partake of the newly discovered treat.

Mae grabbed my waist roughly and plunged her face between my legs. I felt her tongue as it started to eagerly lap my sodden entrance. Reaching above my head I pulled Jan's hips toward me. Her legs slipped apart making room for my head as I nudged my way toward her steaming cunt. I gasped in pleasure as Mae worked her way up to my clit, pressing my nub between her lips. The arousing aroma of Jan's cunt reached my nostrils and I yanked her hips to me needing to taste her pussy.

I moaned into Jan's cunt as my tongue drew the first of her juices into my mouth. I was only vaguely aware of the moans of the other women as they become the backdrop to my own pleasure. Mae worked her magic on my pussy sending currents of pleasure through my body. My greedy tongue lashed Jan's entrance pulling her delectable nectar from her depths.

Mae jammed her middle and index fingers roughly into my pussy. I tried to spread my legs further, wanting her to drive her digits as deep as she could manage.

"Fuck," I gasped, releasing Jan's pussy from my lips briefly. "God, that feels so fucking good, Mae. Fuck my fucking pussy. Fuck me with those nasty fingers. Oh, Yes! Don't fucking stop!"

I locked my lips around Jan's clit as I plunged my own fingers into her sodden gash. Her pussy squished around my fingers as they displaced her juices. My tongue eagerly darted between the overflow and Jan's aroused clit. I sucked gently on her clit as I finger fucked her pussy was hard as I could.

The shower was filled with a chorus of sloppy wet pussy and moans of delight as we all happily licked the pussy before us. I felt a sort of pulse to our efforts as I plunged my fingers into Jan in time with Mae's fingers invading my own pussy. It almost felt as though we were pushing ourselves toward a collective orgasm. I was not sure if it was my imagination or something instinctual.

Then I felt my dam burst. My body contracted and convulsed as Mae pushed me over the precipice. I vaguely noticed that Jan's pussy was holding my fingers tightly as I thrust them a final time into her depths as I came hard on Mae's hand.

"FUCK," I cried, as my orgasm split through me. I pulled myself briefly into a fetal ball, causing Mae's fingers to slip from my pussy.

"That's was fucking amazing," I heard Molly murmur.

It was then that I realized that everyone was coming down from their own climax, and that it was not just I that had experienced a delightful orgasm.

"Shit," I sighed, "That was easily one of my top ten orgasms. Mae, you are a pussy eating diva!"

None of us felt any desire to relocate, not that I had any confidence that my legs would support me at the moment, if I had wanted to move. Instead we tightened into a kind of ball, each using the women above us as a pillow. I drifted to sleep knowing that there would be many more nights spent with Molly.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers