The Popular Crowd Pt. 03: Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake glanced down at Rachel and raised an eyebrow, "I can't tell you how strange that is to know."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Going from never even having girls talk to me, having like a strange sort of...appeal?, He explained.

"Oh well have you talked to girls before this?" She asked.

Jake opened his mouth, but then closed it. "No....no I guess I've been to shy."

She slapped him across the cheek lightly. "Well there you go dummy. You can't get pussy if you don't talk to any of it." She scolded. "Finally you're talking to chicks and you're surprised that getting laid ain't all that hard? Welcome to having a social life Jake." She smiled and chugged down the rest of her beer.

Rachel pointed to the couple that was already stripping when Jake had first walked in. Jake's eyes widened when he saw that they were literally fucking right there in the open on the couch. "Those rabbits over there are Victor and Monica, they have no shame." Rachel explained.

"Are they allowed to just do that in front of everyone?" Jake gasped.

Rachel again gave him a look, "Oh you haven't seen anything yet. Stick around it'll get wild in here once the first keg is gone."

Jake watched Monica writhe on Victor's lap for a moment, before looking around. Nobody seemed to be paying them any attention, as if it was just a normal thing. He shook his head when Rachel jerked on his arm, "Hey don't stare dude, it's rude and you wont like it if people stare at you while you do it." Rachel told him.

Jake looked at her, "While I do it?"

Rachel scoffed, "You think you and you anaconda are getting out of this party without drilling someone? Just wait buddy, your dick is gonna get wet sooner or later."

Jake took a deep breath at the thought. How would it happen then? Would Niece just come up and start blowing him in front of everybody? Would it be Alexis? Somebody new that he didn't yet know? He was both scared and excited at the idea. He thought that there might be some satisfaction of having at it with Niece right in front of Chad. The guy already had the pick of any number of girls on campus and probably even in GGK, but it was clear that he had eyes for the number one girl. Jake wondered what Chad would think if he knew that Jake had not only had Niece, but that Niece had chased him down first. That would be a blow to the Football Star for sure.

"Rachel?" Came a mans voice from behind them.

Jake and Rachel turned to see a tall dirty blonde guy in a polo shirt and kaki pants coming up to them holding a cup in each hand. He smiled brightly at Rachel, who returned the smile. "Hey babe I brought you a drink." He said brightly offering her the cup.

The guy glanced at Jake, "Sorry bro, I didn't bring you one though. My bad." He then held out his own cup to Jake, "Here dude take mine and I'll get another one."

Jake shook his head and held up his own cup, "No I am good thank you though."

The guy chuckled in the way someone would if they were high, "Oh cool bro, no problem then." He then focused on Rachel, "Babe, it is almost our turn for Cornhole, you ready?"

Rachel nodded, "Yeah Kyle, I'll be right there."

Kyle chuckled again, "Alright sweet, I'll see you out there then. Nice meeting you dude." Kyle said to Jake before pushing his way back out the front door.

Jake looked at Rachel, "He seems friendly."

Rachel sighed, "He is very friendly. Especially when drinking. Too friendly sometimes." She shook her head, "I should get out there and keep his corn-holed. Try to relax Jake, maybe talk to some people." She suggested.

Jake nodded, "Alright I'll try to keep the shy at bay." He promised.

Rachel winked at him and walked away leaving Jake once again on his own. Jake took a deep breath and watched her go, thinking about the best course of action. Dancing was out of the question and apparently there was quite a line for Cornhole outside. He turned back to the dance floor and glanced around, Niece was no longer dancing with Chad but Chad was still on the floor trying his luck with another girl who seemed far more into him than Niece ever did.

As he looked around Jake noticed that one of the foutons had emptied for the moment, though the fucking couple was still on the opposite end of the room going to town. Victor was now on top, hammering that poor girl into the sofa. Now there was a small crowd around them, watching and even cheering them on.

Jake moved to sit on the empty fouton and tried to direct his attention anywhere else. Though the display on the other side of the dance floor reminded him of his demand at Alexis watch him and Niece hump it out. He blushed at the thought, but maybe there was a reason why she hadn't seemed too upset about it.

He was lost in thought that he didn't notice the dancing girl Capri approaching him until she flopped into the fouton beside him. "Oh man what a party huh?" She asked cheerfully. "I fucking love this house. Great parties, great friends, great sex, you can't ask for more really right?" She asked him.

Jake looked at her hoping the dim light was enough to hide the red in his face. "Uh, yeah you know it."

Capri smiled and shifted herself closer, until she was pressing up against his right side. Her breasts were larger than he thought and he could feel her pressing her chest into him. Her gaze though was aimed at the show across the room. "I mean look at that." She said, "Doesn't see them going at it just make you wanna...." She finished her sentence with a growling sound. Her hand came over and grasped at his crotch fully, making him gasp loudly and fumble at his beer cup. Her hand squeezed at him, trying to grasp at him through his pants.

She turned her head towards him and smiled, "What do you say buddy? Wanna have some fun?" She offered.

Jake opened his mouth, but Capri gave him no chance to reply. Instead she kissed him deeply and immediately. Her tongue forced itself into his mouth, tasting of beer and a sweetness that could only be her. Jake moaned under her, if all beer could taste like this he might actually learn to like beer. Her palm worked into his crotch making the blood rush out of his thinking head quickly. As her hardened under her grip it was her turn to moan.

She broke off the kiss and smiled in delight at him, "Oh my, you ARE big." She giggled eagerly and shifted herself onto the floor, pushing her way between his legs. She looked up at him and pouted, "Oh baby Momma's so hungry for some dick." She moaned at him, her fingers already working open his fly.

Jake sighed as her hand worked into his pants and gripped him. She moaned even louder, though the music was drowning most of the sound. He grunted as she tugged him out of the open fly, though he was hard enough to lose most bendablity out of his shaft so it was an uncomfortable removal. But popped free and in the open Capri squealed in delight, her gaze admired his shaft hard before her.

"Oh fuck it looks so good baby." She told him, licking her lips.

Jake watched her lean forward and wrap her lips around his tip. The soft warmth of her mouth teased at him, the pleasure shooting down his rod and up through his spine. He began to realize how Monica and Victor could get carried away, because as Capri ran her tongue up and down his length, wetly coating him with her spit, the world around him faded into white noise. Jake could only watch and enjoy the show.

She kept her gaze up at his while she licked her way around him. Every so often she would pause to build up her saliva before licking him again, making sure to drench his shaft in as much of her spit as possible. Lines of her saliva dripped down to pool at his base and soak into his pants.

"You like that baby? You like how wet I make you?" She moaned at him, using her fist to stroke and rub her sloppy mess up and down on him. She didn't wait for him to reply, instead wrapped her lips around him and began to bob her head up and down his length. Jake gasped, feeling her mouth sliding up and down him as much as she could. It feel like she was curling her tongue to craddle him as she slide him back and forth. Her spit began to dribble from her mouth fresh as well, she seemed to be deliberately not sucking on him and instead letting her saliva pool and drool out over him soaking his length and making him glide between her lips with ease.

Jake tossed his head back looking up at the ceiling and savoring her skill. There was something special and different about the sloppiness of what Capri was doing, and Jake found it interesting that each girl seemed to develop different techniques and so far each blowjob he'd gotten had been very noticably different from other ones. Though each one felt amazing either way.

He felt Capri pull off of him, and he looked back down towards her. She was still using on hand to gently stroke him, but her other hand was reaching under her top and playing around with her breasts. She frowned and pouted up at him. "Damn it i think I forgot my condoms in my room." She told him with a frown, leaning forward to lick the tip of his cock softly. "Oh I wanna feel you inside me, but I can't without it." She whined. "Wait right here okay? I'll be back in a minute." She smiled and stood up, letting him get a good look at her body before him. Capri was taller than most girls in GGK, her breasts larger, and wide hips gave her an hourglass look that was rather intoxication.

Jake just nodded, and let out a breath. He didn't like the idea of sitting there with his dick out, but it wouldn't be an easy task to tuck himself away again, nor would it be worth the hassle if Capri was going to just come running back in a couple minutes.

Capri grinned, "Great! Be right back." And off she went.

Jake sat there and tried to act casual, he even brought the solo cup to his lips and took a sip. But the taste of warming beer was gross and he flinched before he drank little more than a sip. He bent forward and just set the cup on the floor, wishing he could be rid of it.

"Baby please! It wasn't like that!" Somebody cried.

Jake turned to see Rachel storming into the room with her boyfriend trying to follow her quickly. "Baby would you stop, please!?" He pleaded.

Rachel scoffed and turned toward him, "For what Kyle? I can't believe you would do that right in front of me."

Kyle spread his hands apologetically. "It wasn't like that, it was just a moment because we had won."

"So you made out with Clare in the heat of victory?" Rachel asked in disbelief. She held up a hand to stop his reply, "And her hand happened to slip into your pocket to give you a hidden little handy is that it Kyle? I was standing right there why would you do that?" She demanded.

Kyle shrugged, "It's a party babe."

Rachel's eyes went wide with rage. "Oh so because it's a party you get to fuck with who ever you want? Is that it?"

Kyle frowned, "I...I don't know...I thought you might find it hot and join in or something."

Rachel crossed her arms over her chest and looked around the room. Jake was watching a bit to intently because he and Rachel locked eyes. He saw Rachel's gaze flick from him, to his exposed erection sticking out of his pants.

"Okay Kyle." She said, "You know what you are right. It's a party right?" She reached down with both hands and reached under her skirt. She bent over to peel her panties down her legs. Once off she grabbed them off the floor and threw them into Kyle's face.

"Uh what?" He asked confused.

"It's a party, we get to do whatever with who ever apparently." She said backing away from her boyfriend with her arms spread. Jake watched her move around the foutons and come right for him. She didn't even look at Jake as she climbed into his lap, stratling him. Jake's eyes went wide as she let her weight settle down in his lap, his shaft nestling easily between her soft lower lips. She gave him a wiggle, rubbing herself a little along his length.

Kyle came around the back of the fouton, behind Jake. "Hey wait a second Rachel, that's not..."

Rachel glared up at him. "But it's okay, you just said so. And besides..." She rocked her hips deliberately, rubbing herself on Jake beneath her. "What's the big deal? I'm just playing some pocket pool, it's not like he is inside me." She rose herself up enough to show that Jake indeed wasn't inside of her. But her hand came down to take hold of his rod and pointed it straight up towards her.

Rachel flicked her head up to look at Kyle, glaring at him. "What do you think Kyle? It's okay right? Should I sit on it?"

Kyle frowned, "Babe I'm sorry alright. I didn't mean it, I just wanted to let loose a little."

Rachel glanced down at Jake who was sitting as still as he possibly could in that moment. He dared not even breathe incorrectly lest it led to Kyle wanting to beat his ass or something.

She winked and whispered to Jake, "Right situation remember?" Then she turned back to Kyle. "I want to let loose too Kyle." She lowered herself until Jake was fitting firmly against her entrance. Jake trembled under her feeling how tight she would be if she actually pushed down onto him.

Kyle gave her a defeated look, "Can you at least use a rubber? You don't even let me go without."

Rachel smirked at him again, "I could do that." She told him. "But...I don't want to. I can feel him under me baby and he is so big, oh so big. I don't even think condoms would fit him and he is so close. I don't know if I can stop myself, all I have to do is drop..."

Jake felt her push down, letting more of her weight drop onto him. Her tunnel quivered for a second but then his tip forced her open. Her body opened quickly and she lowered faster than she probably expected because she let out a yelp. Jake even grunted as her sudden heat wrapped its way down a third of him.

Kyle smacked his hand on back of the fouton in anger. "Rachel come on! Stop this, you made your point I'm sorry."

Kyle seemed very apologetic, but at that moment Clare came up to him holding up a small little wrapper. "Hey Kyle I was looking for you stud, I got the condom so if you wanted to come upstairs we could...."

Kyle turned to her with a look of horror on his face. Rachel's jaw was hanging open incredulously and even Jake knew shit was fucked up for big Kyle here. Rachel roared in anger and shifted on top of Jake, wiggling her ass on him as she tried to work him deeper.

"Yeah Kyle go ahead upstairs, enjoy yourself." She spat at him in anger. "I'm just gonna be here getting myself creampied. You know that thing you always beg me to let you do, well I'm doing it right...." She lifted herself up, sliding Jake partly out of her, then pushed back down again sinking another third of Jake up into her hot depths. "Now. OH!" She groaned, tilting her head down to Jake, "Oh he is so fucking deep!" She moaned. "I think he might cum into my womb baby." She whimpered looking into Jakes eyes.

Jake's shaft surged inside of her, excited by her words. Kyle let out a moan that was somewhere between sadness and frustration. "Rachel!" He pleaded.

Rachel rose part way up on Jake again and pressed back down, again deeper still. Jake gasped and grabbed her hips, pulling her down on him tightly. Jake could feel her body quivering around him, her walls squeezing and rippling around him as if trying to figure out how to accommodate him.

She moaned, "Oh fuck." She felt so full it was hard to even still be mad at Kyle. Her mind was getting absorbed by the feel of Jake raw and throbbing inside of her.

"Hey what the fuck?" Capri flopped onto the futon beside them. "What the hell Rachel, he was mine!"

Rachel moaned and wiggled in Jakes lap, her walls milking him while. "Oh sorry Capri, something just....uh....came....fuck...up." She began to rise and fall upon him slowly, feeling him fill her and caressing him with her walls.

"Seriously Rachel, Capri already was with this guy." Kyle paused and looked at Jake, "Dude you were doing Capri? Nice!" Then he realized what he said and paincked. "I'm sorry! Fuck Rachel stop please." Kyle begged.

Rachel paused and straightened on Jake's shaft. "Oh I know!" She looked at Capri and Kyle, then gestured. "Why don't you two go away and fingerbang each other or something." She rose up and down again, "Because....OH! I'm not getting up."

Capri glanced at Kyle and shrugged, "No thanks." She moaned and pushed herself up to her feet. "You owe me for this Rachel." She insisted before climbing over the back of the futon to grab Kyle's hand. She pulled on him, trying to led him away. "Alright fella, let's go get you a drink."

Kyle resisted and looked at Rachel like a sad puppy dog. Rachel leaned forward to press her body against Jake's. She smiled at Kyle and waved him away, "Go on, shoo doggie, you're bothering me."

With a defeated moan Kyle reluctantly let Capri pull him away. Leaving Clare as the only person left standing there. She fingered the condom wrapper in her fingers and looked around confused. "What just happened?"

"Don't worry about it." Rachel told her, "better go get him before Capri takes your spot." She warned.

Clare jerked and hurried off to follow after Kyle. "Hey wait up!"

Rachel relaxed into Jake's lap, as she settled back down her hips finally rested on him and her eyes rolled back feeling the full length of his incredible shaft inside of her. She moaned and rocked back and forth lightly, rolling her head back for a moment before smiling at him. "Mmmm, glad that's all dealt with."

Jake put his hands on her hips and nodded, "Yeah that was...awkward to be honest. Are you okay?"

Rachel bent forward and kissed him. "I'm better than ok, I have your wonderful cock inside of me. I feel you throbbing inside of me, it's like I can count your pulse pounding into me." She moaned happily. "Hope you don't mind if i ride you some more. I want to savor this."

"Not at all. But uh, did you want me to put a condom on? You implied you didn't let Kyle do this so.." He trailed off.

Rachel shook her head and kissed him again. "No no, I want it like this. I haven't had raw sex in so long that I've missed.." she lifted her ass and lowered it, giving him a nice stroke. Rachel let out a mix between a moan and a laugh, "Oh....Fuck! That I've missed that. It's like I've forgotten how good it really feels." She started to pump her ass up and down on him, putting her athleticism to good use. Her strokes were smooth and effortless, her tight walls had become so wet that even Jake's size was able to slide in and out of her smoothly. With each thrust into her it felt like Jake was forcing her body open again and again. "Fuck Jake, your fucking dick is so deep inside me, goddamn." She panted.

Jake ran his hands up and down her waist, following her hip motions while she kept up the pace. Her tight walls were sending unbelievable waves of delight rocketing through him. Rachel craddled his head in her arms and leaned over him to cover his face with hers kissing him. Jake let out heavy breaths, "God Rachel you are so tight."

She giggled, "Only because you are so fucking big. Ahh..." She panted, speeding up her pace.

The increase in pace made Jake's balls tighten and tingle. His shaft swelled inside of her. Rachel giggled, "Oh I think someone's leaking pre-cum inside my tight unprotected little pussy." She teased sticking her tongue out sexily. "I sure hope this big dick doesn't cum in me. I don't know if I'm fertile right now or not." She said. "If you cum inside me I might have a little big dicked baby."

Jake groaned and tried to grab her hips and slowed her down. "Rachel what?" He gasped, "Wait wait wait." Her words had pushed him closer to the edge and he could feel himself edging towards the brink of no return.

"Shhhh. It's okay baby. Give it to me." She moaned on him, gyrating her hips firmly on top of him as if trying to milk him. "Just relax and give it to me. It'll be fine, I need it, I need to feel it. AHHH Cum for me! Cum as deep as you can, I don't want any to go to waste." She moaned, looking into his eyes.