The Popular Crowd Pt. 03: Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments it was like she was sitting on a plank of wood thrust between her legs. Alexis rocked her hips back and forth gently, feeling his length rub along her slit making her grow wet with need. She panted against his lips and tightened her grip around him. She held onto him with everything she could muster as her hips thrust back and forth, stroking him faster and hard between her legs.

Jake's fingers squeezed her ass, pulling her against him and matched the rocking of her hips. Finally Alexis broke the kiss and backed away from Jake enough to get a look at his hardness. She smirked and looked back up at him. "Who'd you fuck already."

Jake blushed and glanced around the room, "Oh that would have been Rachel." He said pointing. Alexis turned to look at Rachel who shrugged and waved. "Yeah sorry about that." Jake said softly, "That was a strange event."

Alexis turned back to him and lowered herself to her knees before him. "So you are gonna have some stamina this time huh?" She teased, flicking her tongue out to lick the tip of him.

Jake let out a breath, "God I hope so."

She laughed softly and gently sucked him into her mouth. Jake let out a huge sigh as her took care of him. The feel of her mouth feel different than the other girls. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something about the gentle caress of her tongue, the perfect motion of her bobbing head, it just felt like...home.

Alexis bobbed her head gently, probing him with her tongue. There was a strange gentleness with her attention. She brought up a hand to grab the base of his shaft, her soft fingers curled around him with that same gentleness her mouth was giving him. Her hand moved a little up and down on his length, stroking him. He was certainly long enough she could stroke with her hand and mouth that the same time.

She moaned and pulled her head back to take a breath. "Okay, I think you're ready to make me a mommie."

Jake shivered, "Please don't say it like that."

Alexis giggled and flicked her tongue over his tip. "Oh don't ruin the fantasy."              

As Alexis laid herself back on the mattress looking up at Jake she thought about how calm she was in that moment. The game GGK was playing with her should be terrifying, as she really was unprotected in that moment and if Jake came inside of her she could get pregnant. But Jake was so calming to her that she wasn't really worried about that at this moment. She just wanted to be with him, now in this moment. She wanted to feel him inside her.

She laid back and spread her legs wide for him. "Come on Jake. Cum inside me." She said softly.

Jake lowered himself onto her softly, leaning over her to kiss her. Alexis arched her back to press herself up into him. She reached between them to take hold of him and adjusting him to her welcoming entrance. He felt her aim him and he lowered himself further, pushing into her. She tensed for just a moment under him and yelped into his lips. Jake pushed his hips into her feeling her body open around him and welcoming within.

Alexis was so wet and she didn't know quite what it was, whether it was the situation and the fantasy or simply because it was Jake, but he slide into her deeply with only two deep strokes. He filled her to such perfection it took her breath away. She didn't think she could feel so good, but he made her whole body thrum.

Jake gently started to rock his hips, not really trying to thrust into her but just rocking with her. He loved the way he could feel her wet, soft, walls clinging to him. His body count was now up to three, almost four, and while he enjoyed the way each girl felt inside there was something quite different about how Alexis felt. She feel right.

Jake broke the kiss to look into her eyes as he began to move his hips more, building up to a thrust in and out of her. She locked her eyes with his, but her face visabily contorted with the pleasure of getting filled by him over and over again. Her breath was ragged, panting, as she laid there and accepted him. Her legs were as wide as she could make him, wanting to be open for him, open for him to do whatever he wanted to her.              

He began to grunt with his thrusts. Alexis's heavy breathing became moans, squeaks really. His cock throbbed as he pumped in and out of her. She could feel his balls bouncing into her and they felt heavy, full, and ready to pump his seed into her. That thought sent a wave through her that took the air from her lungs.

She reached up and grabbed onto him, "Oh fuck Jake, I'm cumming." She moaned loudly and trembled under him. Jake didn't stop, his shaft continued to slide in and out of her. His trusting prolonged her orgasm, like a wave that kept coming because he wouldn't stop pumping into her.

Her head tossed back and she let out a scream of pleasure. Her body heaved up against him and Jake felt himself tighten in his core. She grunted and huffed, "Cum inside me Jake. Please?" She moaned, "I want it, fill me up baby."

Her words were all he needed and he felt that wonderful tingle begin to rocket up his shaft. He slowed himself just a bit and whispered, "You sure?" He asked.

Alexis breifly glanced up at all the GGK girls watching them intently, she gave a affirming grunt. "Yes do it, cum in me." She urged again, closing her eyes to focus on feeling the first guy to cum unprotected inside of her in her whole life.

Jake gave her a couple final thrusts and began to push himself over the edge. He let out a small cumming noise, only to feel a ton of hands grabbing and yanking him away. Both Jake and Alexis cried in surprise. Jake's orgasm could not be stopped but he was nowhere near Alexis while it happened as all the GGK girls pulled him off and away from her.

"H...Hey!" He cried, his cock spurting white ropes of nut across the floor.

Alexis propped herself up in confusion. "What's going on?"

Neice stood over her, "Oh come on Alexis, we aren't fucking monsters. Why would we force you to have a kid you aren't prepared for, when you're just starting school? Come on, it's a test." Then she grinned, "A test you passed! Girls let's cheer for the newest pledge of GGK!" He roared.

All the girls cheered and clapped and circled around Alexis, leaving Jake sitting her with cum dribbling off of him. "Just gonna leave me here?" He muttered.

Niece broke from the cheering crowd and smiled over at him, "Thanks for being a good sport there Jake, would you look at that cum trail? Dude I feel pregnant just looking at that shit."

Jake nodded and shrugged, "Yeah okay so what now?"

Niece shrugged, "Get dressed and you can go. Alexis is a GGK now so you're not needed anymore."

Her words were like knives in his gut, he just looked up at her. "Wait what?"

Niece shrugged, "What you thought she was gonna marry you or we were gonna all have a big fuck orgy or something? That's it bro, the night's over go home."

Jake looked at Alexis and she could only give him an apologizing look. Jake looked down at his mess and sighed, despite everything he felt terrible, used, even worse he felt discarded. Jake just nodded to himself and got up to grab his clothing. He didn't even wipe himself off as he threw his shit on and walked out the door.

It had all been a joke. As he walked back to his dorm he felt a pit of blackness in his gut. He couldn't believe it had all been a game. Considering the last week, and the sex, it wasn't the worst thing to happen him.