The Power of Touch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a good day, Master." She said.

"And you as well, slave."

"Thank you Master." She replied.

I took the elevator to the lobby, and walked out into the sunshine. I turned to go toward the coffee shop, and quickly found Shannon. She was sitting on the patio, sipping what looked like a cappuccino. I sat down at the table with her.

"All done, Master?"

"You bet." I replied.

Shannon downed the rest of her coffee, and we got up to leave. We walked back to Faye's van, and left. Steve had left already.

Shannon and I spent the rest of the afternoon picking out a bedroom set for Faye's house, and I enslaved the manager of the furniture store to have the set delivered today. I scoped out a car lot, with the intention of getting Faye a new van. I saw a few that piqued my interest, and I left to do my research on them. I looked over at Shannon in her tight jeans and threadbare shirt. God she was hot, I put my hand on her lap, and drove back to Faye's. There was a furniture delivery van in front of the house, and the crew was just closing up the rear door. I parked the van, and we walked into the house. The delivery crew had placed the furniture in the room. Faye and Debra were arranging the furniture so it looked nice. The quarters were a little cramped, but the set fit well. Shannon helped with the arranging, and making the bed so I retired to the living room. I flipped on the TV and was watching an old episode of Hill Street Blues, when my phone rang.

"Hello." I answered.

"Master?" The sweet voice from the other end of the line.

"Yes?" I said.

"It's Cherise, sir."

My pulse quickened.

"Oh, yes Cherise... Have you made a decision?" I asked.

"Yes Master, I have. I choose you sir." She said quietly.

I knew she would. But still, to hear her say the words was music to my ears.

"Excellent." I said, I was already thinking about my space problem.

Well, someone could sleep on the couch for now, I suppose.

Nah. I'll just go back to the hotel with one or two of my slaves. Problem solved, for now.

"Ok Cherise, meet me back at Faye's house."

"Yes, Master."

"How did Gerry take your decision Cherise?"

"Pretty hard Master. He's left and gone out."

"Very good, I want you to be gone before he returns. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master, it's probably for the best."

"Probably, I'll see you in a little while Cherise."

"Yes, Master." Cherise said.

I heard the click, so I put my phone away, and turned my attention back to the television. After about a minute, I figured I should probably call and rebook my usual room at the Berwick.

After two rings the phone was answered.

"The Berwick Hotel, Brenda speaking, how may I help you?"

"Brenda, this is your Master."

A brief pause, "Yes, Master?"

"I would like to rebook my room if possible?"

"Of course Master." Came Brenda's cheerful reply.

"Very good. Thank you Brenda."

"You're very welcome Master."

"Tell me Brenda, what time does your shift end?"

"I'm pulling a double shift today Master, so I'll be off at ten o'clock tonight." She answered.

"Ok, I'll see you then." I replied.

"Thank you Master, I look forward to it." She said, and hung up the phone.

My cock grew hard at the sound of her voice. I looked out the front window, and saw a truck idling across the street. It looked vaguely familiar. I saw the driver, it was Steve. The asshole was tailing me.

Hmmm, I thought, I'll have to figure something out with this bastard.

I stood up, and went to the front door. I opened it, and stood on the porch. Steve took off at a high rate of speed resulting in his tires squealing a bit.

"Fuckhead." I mumbled to myself. I walked back into the living room and sat down.

I thought about Allyson, and how she wanted desperately to leave Hugh. Seeing as I was staying at the Berwick for a while, I might as well give her a call. I dialed her work number, and got a hold of her right away.

"Allyson. I have some good news." I said.

"Yes, Master?" She asked.

"I've taken a room at the Berwick, solving my space problem. You may leave Hugh and stay with me at the hotel."

"Excellent news!" She exclaimed. "I'll have to go home and get my clothes! But I can meet you there?" She asked excitedly.

"Actually, meet me at Faye's house.

"Yes Master, I can't wait." She sounded relieved.

Tonight would be good. I'll have to figure out who to take with me to the hotel tonight. Ahh, that's the kind of problem I don't mind having.