The Power of Touch Ch. 12

Story Info
Jeff attends the reception with surprising results.
14.4k words
4.76
15.3k
22

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

I would like to apologize for the extremely long delay in getting this chapter out. I appreciate your patience. To be honest, I was suffering from a major case of writer's block and was going through a stressful time in my life. I hope you enjoy this installment of The Power of Touch. And as always, please leave a comment or two. Thank you and enjoy!

The ride to the reception went by quickly, as we were only twenty minutes away from the reception hall. As the limo pulled up to the entrance, we were all in awe. It was a majestic looking building with tall, ornate windows. Our limo came to a gentle stop, and we waited patiently for the limo driver to open the rear door. Eventually, the door opened, and the driver assisted Fiona and Lynne out the door. Next it was my turn, and as my hand met his, his mind became mine.

You are not to speak of what you witnessed today, is this clear?

A slight nod confirmed his assent to my order.

Next out was Fred, followed by Brent. The five of us stood looking up at the grand entrance. Reese walked over to us, followed closely by Dan.

"It's beautiful dear." Fiona said to Reese as she wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

"Thanks Grandma, Dan picked it out." Reese exclaimed excitedly. Then, looking over at Dan lovingly she said, "He really wanted tonight to be perfect!"

I looked around appreciatively.

"Oh, it will be perfect." I said. "Dan, you did really well with this place. Real well, it truly is the perfect setting." I patted him on the shoulder, finally resting my hand on his shoulder.

Dan softened a bit.

"Thank you, Jeff." He said.

I looked at him, and he averted my gaze.

"Jeff?" I asked him.

"Sorry... I mean Master." He mumbled.

"That's better." I assured him, as I removed my hand from his shoulder.

Reese's hand gripped Dan's arm and rubbed it. She looked up at her new husband.

"It's OK honey. You'll get used to it. Once you give yourself to Master it all gets better."

Dan looked down at Reese and kissed her forehead. A look of concern evident on his face.

"I know sweetie... I know." He said quietly.

Dan looked up at me, a confused look upon his face.

Brent noticed the confusion and cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Why don't we uhh... why don't we make our way inside, shall we?"

Everyone agreed, and we all filed inside. Once inside, our breath was taken away. Grand chandeliers hung from the high ceilings, their reflections shining on the polished floor. Fiona came up beside me and slid her arm around my waist.

I looked down at her and smiled. Fiona smiled back and stood on her tip toes to give me a kiss. Our lips met, and she placed her hand behind my neck. Slowly our embrace broke, and Reese went back to Dan. I looked into Fiona's eyes. I saw the glistening of a tear welling up in her eye. Reaching up, I wiped the tear from her cheek. Fiona rested her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you Master." She said. "Thank you."

I looked at her and asked.

"For what?"

"For making me a part of this. For making me a part of this with Lynne, and Reese. For making me one of your slaves."

"Is that what you consider yourself? My slave?" I asked.

"Well..." Fiona started. "Well, more than a slave."

"More like a wife, thank you for making us your slave wives." She said, surer of herself.

I exhaled audibly.

"Well then..." I said, my hand coming up to her chest, "you are most certainly welcome."

Her hand covered mine as it sat on her breast as I thought back to what my life had been. No ambition, sick of my life, living with my parents. I still remember the day that all changed. The excitement I felt coursing through my body as I first learned of my power with Faye. The excitement of the moment when I visited Faye at her house, the feeling of her soft, warm breasts in my hands. The first feeling of her warm, wet vagina on my cock. I think I genuinely love Faye, and I felt blood flowing to my cock as I though about her.

The excitement has never abated. Not in the slightest. As a matter of fact, the excitement keeps growing, the power increasing. Now this.

The feeling I got when Fiona declared her devotion to me, her thankfulness for her new role was indescribable. The power felt like it maxed itself out. Balls to the wall if you will. I felt as if I was indestructible now.

You are coming to realize your full potential. The dark voice echoed in my head.

The power of touch with which to control, the huddled masses, the world whole. The voice repeated.

I remember... I remember. But what does it mean? Why me? I asked subliminally.

You are their Master; you are their control. They need help; and you are their salvation. Something will happen in the future. Something devastating. You are their saviour if you will. The voice explained.

Devastating? Saviour? I asked.

There will be more to explain. The more people you take, the more powerful you become. For the time being, gather.

With that the voice trailed off into the distance, and I was left with a deeper confusion. But I agreed. The more people I took, the more powerful I have become, I could feel it.

Gather... The world whole... my head was spinning.

I looked at my gathered slaves, who were talking amongst themselves. Then I had a thought.

The reception. The reception will be a great opportunity to gather a greater number of slaves. Their unsuspecting minds becoming mine. Their bodies becoming mine, their very souls at my command. I had a flash of numerous women standing naked in front of me, smiles beaming off their faces. I could feel my erection pressing against my pants.

Reese suggest to Dan that you want me to be part of the reception line. I shall stand on the opposite side of you than Dan.

I watched as Reese turned to Dan and excitedly whispered in his ear. He looked at me with confusion. He turned to her and started to dispute her request, and I could see anger and frustration growing within him. She looked up at him with her beautiful, deploring eyes and Dan eventually relented.

"Alright." He said quietly, almost defeatedly. "If that's what you want."

Reese clapped her hands together excitedly as she looked at me.

"Oh! It is! It is! Thank you, sweetheart. Thank you!!" She said.

At this moment, a female came out from the back of the building and walked over to us. She was beautiful. A slender, tapered waist that really defined her hips. As she approached, she reached out and shook Reese's hand.

"You must be Reese." She beamed.

"Yes I am." Reese said excitedly.

"I'm Katie. I'm the event coordinator, and I will be overseeing your reception. Pleased to meet you." She said introducing herself.

She turned to me and shook my hand.

"You must be Dan. The groom. You have a beautiful wife." She smiled.

"And you certainly picked a winner." She said to Reese.

Katie Darcy. Age 43, 150 lbs, with red hair. Katie was married to Keith Darcy, a contractor specializing in finishing work.

"I uhhh..." I said pretending to be embarrassed and looking away.

Danny stepped forward and said, "I'm Dan. I'm the groom." He said a little too brusquely.

"Oh my... I am so sorry. Yes, we spoke on the phone." Katie said, blushing while looking between the two of us.

"It's alright." I said soothingly.

"Well, allow me to welcome you to the Davenport Event Centre. You have the entire first floor at your disposal." She beamed, spreading her arms with a great flourish.

Katie approached Reese and gently took her arm and leaned in.

"There's even a special room set up for you in the back, for weddings we like to refer to it as the bridal suite. You may use the room as you wish, a place for you to freshen up and relax." She said quietly, but still loud enough for a few of us to overhear.

"If there's anything I can do for you just let a member of the serving staff know and I will assist in any way I can."

We had thirty minutes until the guests started to arrive, so we explored the hall. Reese quickly found the bridal suite and her and Dan entered to check it out. A few minutes later they emerged. Dan looked more than a little frustrated, and Reese a little annoyed. I hope my making him a plaything for my amusement wasn't going too far. We all made our way to the entrance and stood side by side to greet the guests.

Two minutes later, the first couple arrived. They were followed by another then another. We stood in the reception line for forty minutes greeting guests. Men and women all quietly became mine without them being any the wiser. With each hand I shook, I felt something inside of me becoming... bigger for lack of a better term. It felt like a swelling around my heart, not the concerning kind, but rather a warmth and comforting feeling. I noticed it ever so slightly whenever I took a slave, but never paid any heed to it.

The line of guests arriving dwindled, and eventually stopped. We stood for a few more minutes, and when it became apparent that no one else was arriving, we dispersed. For the next half hour everyone was enjoying cocktails from the open bar that had been provided. There was a loud din throughout the hall punctuated with laughter here and there. Soft jazz music was being played from the sound system. I made my way through the crowd grazing women's asses as I walked past. Every time my hand would caress a woman's ass, she would turn to look at me and give me a smile. It didn't matter to me, I loved asses. Big round ones, small tight ones, whatever. They were all part of the package. I made my way to the bar and ordered a dark rum and coke. When the guy behind the bar delivered my drink, I turned and leaned against the bar and took it all in. I thought I would try something.

Everyone stop talking for a second.

In an instant the hall fell silent. I looked at the bar staff and the three of them had a perplexed look on their faces.

Ok, everyone may carry on.

At once the din returned, as everything returned to normal. I turned to the bar staff and introduced myself. Once I had shaken all their hands, I assured them that they had seen nothing unusual. The three just shrugged and went about their business. I looked around the room in search of Reese and spotted her and Dan meandering through the crowd ensuring they spoke to everyone.

During the reception line, I met more than a few women that piqued my interest. After all, everyone was dressed in more formal attire, some of which exposed cleavage. Among the women that I had just claimed, a couple of them really stood out. They were eighteen and nineteen and gorgeous.

Hannah Bennett was an eighteen-year-old brunette with long straight hair that came down to the middle of her back. Hannah was equipped with a bra size of 32 B. She wore a blue dress that accentuated the curves of her hips and showed the slight contour of her chest. Her slender legs had the sheen of pantyhose and tapered down to a blue pair of high heel shoes. I noticed that she wore braces when she smiled at me. Hannah had pale skin, and slight freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her demeanor seemed to be quite timid, and she had a boyfriend that she was upset that he was not allowed to attend the reception with her. All things I enjoy in a girl.

The second girl, Amy Hayes was a nineteen-year-old blonde with curly, styled hair that ended around her shoulders. Amy came with a bra size of 36 C. Amy wore a pink dress that, like Hannah hugged her curves and stopped just above her knees. The creamy, smooth skin of her legs were bare and ended with her small feet in pink high heel shoes. Amy was a bubbly girl and dedicated to her education but did have a boyfriend that she had known since elementary school. Amy and her boyfriend really started to get serious in the first year of high school and they were voted most likely to get married in their yearbook.

I would be keeping an eye on these two tonight for sure. As I leaned against the bar, I kept my eyes moving as I scanned the mass of people before me. I found Amy sitting at a table with who I assumed was her mother. Her mother wasn't exactly a striking woman but did have favourable attributes. Her mothers dress was low cut, and you could see her ample breasts jiggle as she laughed. The two of them were speaking to an older woman and were giggling and laughing amongst themselves.

I drained my drink and decided to leave the bar area and make my way through the crowd. Confidently, I snaked between bodies and got close to a few women, ensuring their breasts pushed against my chest.

All slaves, you belong to me now and will offer no resistance to my conduct. I have free reign over you and your bodies. Husbands, I may violate your wives. Fathers, your daughters belong to me. Boyfriends, I may have my way with your girlfriends. Now everyone, have fun and enjoy yourselves tonight.

This should prove to be an interesting night.

I approached Amy's table, and came up behind her mom. As the three of them kept talking, I slid my hands down her chest, cupping her bra clad breasts in my hands. Her mom gave out a quick gasp, when she looked up to see who was fondling her, she smiled. She went back to talking. Gently, I squeezed them. They weren't the firmest set of tits I have ever felt, and lately I've felt quite a few, but they weren't entirely too bad. I removed one hand and cupped her face. Gently I raised her face to mine and leaned in to kiss her. The conversation had stopped at the table, and I saw that Amy and the other woman were now watching us. I smiled at them, a smile which they returned. Our lips met as Amy's mother and I tenderly kissed one another. I could taste the wine that she was drinking on her warm, soft lips.

Use your tongue.

Instantly, her tongue started to invade my mouth. My hand that was occupied with her large breasts, had now found its way inside her bra and I could feel the smooth, warm skin of her bosom. I played with her nipples between my forefingers and thumbs. My cock was rock hard. Finally, I broke the kiss. Amy's mom looked up at me.

"Thank you, my Master." She said quietly.

"You're welcome." I replied.

I placed my hand on Amy's pretty head and patted it.

Amy blushed and smiled.

With that, I left the group to resume their conversation. I looked at my watch and noticed that we had about 5 minutes until people needed to take their seats for dinner to start. It was a buffet style dinner and tables were to be drawn at random after the head table and the parent's tables. I made my way over to where Lynne and Fiona were sitting, noticed a space left for me between the two of them. Quietly, I sat down between my two slaves. Everyone was already seated and talking amongst each other. There was another couple and a young man and woman sitting with us. It was Dan's mother Muriel, his father Tim, his brother Gary, Gary's girlfriend Samantha Roberts, and his sister Liana. Everyone was chatting amicably. I placed my hand on Fiona's thigh and gently caressed the smooth skin of her inner thigh. I looked at Muriel and Tim and made eye contact.

Brent was the first to speak.

"Muriel, Tim, Gary, Sam and Liana meet your new Master."

"Hello Master." All five replied obediently.

"Hello."

Muriel Andrews, a fifty-five-year-old secretary. Her bra size was 38C. She was a brunette with no real striking features. Muriel wasn't a homely woman but seemed to be rather average. Still, I wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers in bed. Tim was a fifty-six-year-old financial advisor. He seemed to come off as a little arrogant. Immediately, I wasn't a fan of his. But then, I didn't need to be. Gary was twenty-six years old and was currently employed at a Verizon store as a salesperson. Gary's girlfriend Samantha however, she was an enigma. She was twenty-five, had shoulder length blonde hair, her eyes were a deep blue, and she had a beautiful body. Samantha was currently attending university working towards a nursing degree. Samantha stood 5' 6", her bra size was 33 B, and she had shapely hips. Samantha and Gary had met and fallen in love at high school. Samantha was devoted to Gary. Gary however appeared to be intimidated by Sam. I took in the beautiful features of her face. She had a petite nose, and exquisite full lips which were painted a deep red. I was determined to see her lips wrapped around my cock at some point.

Finally, the beautiful Liana. Liana had straight jet-black hair that hung to her mid back. Her eyes were a deep brown colour and were almond shaped. She had pale skin with slight freckles on the bridge of her cute nose. Liana was 18 years old and was set to graduate from high school in the summer. Her tiny breasts, 32A, were perky and firm and suited her slight frame. Liana was a smart girl and had a bright future ahead of her. Liana and Samantha were sitting beside each other and appeared to be good friends.

I smiled at the two girls, which they returned. Liana brushed her hair behind her left ear while looking at me. Samantha blushed, and looked down and away.

"So, Muriel. How do you feel being owned?" I asked, somewhat playfully.

"I don't know Master. This is all so new to me." She replied honestly.

I looked at Tim, and noticed that he was smiling while looking between his wife and I.

"What do you think your duties may include?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm not sure Master. I guess... I guess whatever you desire?" She asked unsure of herself.

Fiona and Lynne giggled between themselves at our interaction.

I looked at them and smiled.

"Fiona, Lynne who are you?"

"We are your slaves Master. We belong to you."

"You two... kiss."

Wordlessly Fiona stood and walked over to Lynne. Fiona leaned close to me and kissed her daughter fully on the lips. I could feel one of Fiona's full breasts on my shoulder. The soft warm flesh pressed around it. Dan's family watched wordlessly. Tim swallowed noticeably as the realization of his situation became clear.

"Master, pardon my ignorance, but does this mean that you own my wife?" He asked.

I looked at Tim and smiled.

"Tim... I own everyone in this room."

"I realize that Master, but are you taking Muriel from me?" He asked, sounding a little worried.

I chuckled. "No Tim, not necessarily. I may call upon her from time to time to provide... certain services shall we say."

"Ok Master." He replied looking visibly relieved.

"Now, that's not to say that I would never taker her from you. That depends on you." I explained.

"Me, Master?" He asked. "How so?"

"Well, if you remain loyal and obedient to me then you have no problem. However, if you cross me..."

"Not a problem Master. You own us. We belong to you. You have our undying loyalty, admiration, and devotion." He replied looking at his family. They all nodded enthusiastically.

Sheep. These people were my sheep. So easily led.

"Liana, Samantha. Why don't the two of you kiss each other?" I ordered.

"Yes Master." They replied.

The two girls leaned into each other. Their lips met, and Samantha brought her hand up behind Liana's head. I watched breathlessly as the two young women made out at the opposite side of the table. Gary watched as his girlfriend made out with his sister. I saw his Adam's Apple bob in his throat.

"Gary, give them some privacy." I ordered.

"Yes Master." He mumbled.

Fiona, Lynne. You may stop kissing and take your seats.

My two older slaves stopped kissing and returned to their seats beside me. Lynne's hand made its way to my lap, and slowly worked its way up my thigh. Her hand eventually found the bulge in my pants. She leaned into me and whispered in my ear.

"Master... do you need someone to take care of that for you?"

I could feel her hot breath on my ear lobe.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers