The Power of Touch Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck Master, he thought to himself. I going to remove her garter with my mouth.

Telepathically I warned Danny not to do it. But he resisted and did it anyway.

You will regret disobeying me Danny. I swear.

Danny soldiered on and resisted even further. I watched with seething anger as his teeth closed on the garter. Reese was about to push his head away, but I stopped her.

No Reese. I warned him. Allow him to make this mistake.

Reese relented and allowed the action.

Slowly, Danny moved his mouth and garter down her sexy legs. Once he had her garter successfully removed, he stood up triumphantly. He had a huge grin on his face. Eagerly, all the eligible bachelors waited for him to through the garter. He used a sling shot motion to throw the garter as the males clamoured to catch the sexy garment. One gangly young man stood and held aloft her garter, clearly the victor. I chuckled to myself. The boy reminded me of myself. I allowed him his prize it was the best I could do.

I turned my attention back to Danny. He looked at me with a certain smugness I his eye. That quickly melted though when he saw the ire building in my icy gaze.

I warned you Danny. You've made a huge mistake here.

Danny averted his eyes and returned his attention hastily towards Reese.

Oh, I'm going to have fun punishing you. I thought to myself.

Oddly, I found myself getting erect at the thought of the punishment that I will mete out against him.

I watched as Shawna moved up to the head table and retrieved Reese's wedding bouquet. She handed the bouquet over to Reese. Reese stood up and made her way to the front of the dance floor. I had an idea.

Mr. DJ, I want you to make an announcement. I want you to announce that this will be a different bouquet toss. All women above the age of consent are to make their way to the dance floor. Whoever catches the bouquet will perform an act of her Masters choosing on the dance floor.

The DJ complied and there was a shriek of delight from the females. I watched in anticipation as they all made their way to the dance floor.

"Now, no fighting ladies!" The DJ said into the microphone.

The females laughed. Reese took her place and turned her back to the crowd of women.

Now it was my turn to be eager. Who was it going to be?

Slowly, almost teasingly, Reese started to move the bouquet. Then in one swift movement, she threw it. The bouquet landed short and there was a rush of female bodies as they all fought for control of the flowers. After what seemed an eternity of shrieks and laughter, a lone woman stood up with the bouquet firmly in her grasp. The woman was a blonde woman who appeared to be in her thirties. She had an average build

"All right, we have a winner!" The DJ said excitedly into the microphone. "Make your way up to the front darlin'."

The woman made her way through the mass of female bodies up to me.

"What's your name honey?" The DJ asked.

"Laurie Carpenter." The woman replied.

I shook her hand.

Laurie Carpenter. 35 years old. She had an average build, with breasts to match her weight. Her cup size was 32-C, had strawberry blonde hair that hung to just below her shoulders, and was wearing a skirt that hung loosely on her body. Laurie was married to Johnathon who worked as a systems analyst. Laurie worked as a data entry clerk for an insurance brokerage. I took Laurie by the hand and led her to the middle of the dance floor. The crowd cleared to the perimeter and watched in eager anticipation. Laurie's husband walked up and watched as I turned Laurie around and unzipped her skirt. Once her skirt was unzipped, I could see her white bra and the top of her panties. I ran my fingers down the smooth skin of her back, ending up just in the tops of her panties. I turned her around to face me. I looked at Laurie's husband, and smiled. The smile was returned. I turned my attention back to Laurie to find her looking up at me. The look was not one of uncertainty, but one of adoration.

"Thank you Master." She said quietly, a small smile on her face.

"You're welcome." I replied.

I slid her skirt off her slender shoulders and let it fall half-way down her belly. Her bra was a basic cotton one, nothing fancy. But it held her breasts nicely. I sank to my knees and was eye level with her belly button. I could smell the perfume on her soft skin as I reached around behind her and ran my hands up her legs. She was wearing pantyhose and the feeling of the sheer nylon felt good in my hands. I moved my hands up her legs and cupped her ass. Her ass had a little give to it as I squeezed her ass cheeks. I kissed her belly button and slowly stood up, giving her little kisses as I rose. Once I reached her breasts, I stood up and pulled one of the cups of her bra out and had a peek.

Not bad... her breasts had a nice roundness to them and sat nicely inside her bra. Her nipples were a dark pink, with smaller areolas. Biting her lower lip, Laurie looked up at me.

"Do you like them Master?" She asked. "Do you like my breasts?"

I did not answer. I leaned in and cupped Laurie by her chin. Gently, I lifted her face and leaned in for a kiss. Laurie returned the kiss without hesitation.

As I was kissing her, I put my hands on her hips, and pushed her skirt down. Once it was off her hips, it pooled on the floor and she stepped out of it. Now, Mrs. Carpenter was standing there in just her bra and panties. I stood back and took it in. Like her bra, here panties were nothing special, just pink cotton briefs with little red polka dots. The skirt she was wearing did not do her body justice. She had beautiful curves, with nice slender legs.

My cock leapt to attention as I stepped towards her. She looked up and started to kiss me again. I placed my hand on her soft stomach and slid it slowly down her belly. Once I hit her panties, I cupped her vagina in my hand. Her vagina felt hot through the cotton as I started to rub. Laurie moaned as I slowly started to pet her. Laurie's hand lowered to my crotch, and she let out a little gasp of excitement as she felt my swollen cock. I slid my hand inside her panties and ran it through her pubic hair. I slipped my finger between her vaginal lips and could feel that it was hot and wet. Laurie was turned on. As I slid my finger inside her, I heard her moan a second time.

"Mmmph..."

Slowly I masturbated Laurie. Her skin was developing a nice sheen as she began to perspire. Her breathing got heavy as my finger moved in and out of her. I slid my other hand up her back and found the clasp of her bra. Clumsily, I tried to unfasten the garment but was having a little difficulty. Laurie could feel my struggle and giggled. She took her hand off my cock and reached around behind her. Without any effort, she had her bra undone in seconds. Now it hung loosely on her shoulders.

"Take it off." I ordered.

"Yes Master." She said with a smile.

In one swift move, her bra was off, and she dropped it on the floor. Her husband moved in to retrieve it.

"Leave it slave." I ordered brusquely.

Jonathon looked ashamed as he quickly retreated to his spot.

I cupped his wife's left breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. Her breast was soft and smooth to the touch. I sunk down to take her breast into my mouth. The perfume on her breasts was intoxicating. Laurie's hand came up behind me and held my head in place. I could taste her perfume in my mouth. My finger gently masturbated her wet vagina as I sucked on her nipple.

"Oh my god..." Laurie breathed heavily.

The rest of the room was silent as they stood and watched, their eyes transfixed on the spectacle before them.

Laurie's skin felt good as she pushed my face further into her soft breast.

Slowly, I removed my fingers from inside her and stood up. She was ready.

"Remove your pantyhose, Laurie."

Without hesitation, Laurie slid her pantyhose down her hips. She worked the silky garment down her beautiful legs. Laurie stepped out of her shoes and leaned over. Her breasts hung loosely and jiggled as she moved. Laurie pulled her pantyhose off her legs and let them lay on the floor.

"Good, now your panties."

Laurie pulled her panties down past her slender hips. Once past her hips, she seductively worked them down her legs. Her panties fell down her legs once she was past her knees, and she gingerly stepped out of them. Laurie bent over to retrieve her panties, but I stopped her. I had a better idea.

I looked over at Johnathon and smiled.

"Pick them up slave." I ordered.

Immediately, John came over and retrieved his wife's panties. He stood there holding them in his hand, awaiting further orders.

I looked at the crowd, I felt something like a Roman emperor at a gladiatorial fight. Scanning the peasants faces and asking what should be done to the loser.

"Well?" I asked.

"Should I reward him for being so obedient?" I asked as I looked over the entire crowd.

"Who here thinks her husband should be rewarded? Let's have a show of hands."

More than half the crowds hands rose into the air.

"Ok, and who thinks that he shouldn't be?"

Less hands rose this time.

"Ok... you will see that I am not a bad Master. You will see that I do have somewhat of a heart."

I looked at Johnathon and smiled.

"Well? Go on. You may smell your wife's panties if you wish."

Johnathon looked at me, a slight bit of confusion on his face.

"Master?"

I was trying to be nice. I walked over to Johnathon and put my arm around his shoulder. I leaned in and spoke quietly in his ear.

"Look, Johnathon. I am really trying to be nice here. This may be the last time that you ever have any sort of access to Laurie's pussy. I would take this opportunity if I were you."

Slowly, Laurie's husband raised her panties to his nose and took a sniff.

"Thank you Master." Johnathon said humbly.

"You are welcome!" I said pleasantly.

"Now, hand them to me."

Obediently, Johnathon handed his wife's panties over to his Master.

"John, why don't you help your beautiful wife and put her shoes back on for her."

"Yes Master, as you wish."

John walked over and knelt. One by one, he assisted her with putting her high heels back on. I watched as he took her delicate foot in his hand and gently worked it into the shoe. Once he had completed his task, he stood and looked at me.

"Thank you. You may return to your table." I said.

Johnathon walked back to his table and sat down.

I returned my attention to Johnathon's lovey wife. Laurie stood there naked in her high heels, waiting for her Master to return. I walked back holding her panties in my hand.

As we were walking, I slipped my arm around her warm, slender waist and led her over to the head table. I moved my hand down to her beautiful, shapely ass and held it there as we walked. I could feel the cheek of her ass move with every step. Once there, I leaned her against the table and kissed her gently on her lips.

"Mmmm... Thank you Sir." Laurie said quietly.

"I'm glad I caught the bouquet. I love how you are going to use me for your pleasure while my husband watches." She said softly.

I caressed her face. Her smooth skin felt like silk under my thumb. I ran my thumb over her ruby red lips and pulled down on her bottom lip. Laurie's tongue came out and ran across my thumb.

"Oh my god Master." She sighed. "I'm yours, I'll do whatever you desire Sir"

"Whatever I desire?" I asked.

"Yes Sir, your pleasure is my ultimate purpose. My body belongs to you."

"Hmmm... I have an idea." I said quietly.

"What is it Master? Just tell me what you wish, and it shall be done."

I leaned in and kissed her soft neck. I kissed a path up her cheek to her delicate ear.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass Laurie?" I whispered into her ear.

Laurie blushed, and hesitated.

"No Sir." She said shakily.

"Does that scare you?" I asked.

"Y... yes Sir. Won't it hurt?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." I said. "It's something I've wanted to try for a while."

The thought of violating Laurie's beautiful, virgin ass sent shivers through my body. I could feel an electricity flow from my head to my toes. My cock rose again, and became so erect that it was almost painful.

Do it! The deep voice commanded me. Take your bitch's ass, make her your own!

Who was I to argue with the voice?

I couldn't believe that my cock was so erect yet again. This was the most amazing feeling.

"This is my first time as well." I admitted.

Laurie looked nervous.

"That's ok Master" She said. "If this is what you want, then my anal virginity is yours."

That statement sent another course of power surge through my body.

I had another idea.

"Would you like Jonathon to be with you for this?" I asked, making it sound like I was doing it for her.

"I don't..." She stammered. "I mean, I would. But, if it's ok with you..."

I admit, it was purely selfish on my part for asking her. I wanted to look into his eyes as I penetrated his wife's asshole for the first time.

"I would like him here." I admitted to her. "I want to look him in the eyes as I take your anal virginity."

"Yes Master. I understand."

Yes! Make him watch!

I turned and looked at Jonathon. I motioned toward him to make his way up to the head table.

Obediently, Jonathon rose and walked up to the table. It seemed like an eternity as he walked towards us. Once Jonathon arrived, I motioned for him to make his way to the other side of the table.

Once Johnathon was in place, I bent Laurie over the table. She reached across the table, and held on in nervous anticipation. Due to her nervousness, I permitted her to hold her husbands hands. Jonathon looked at me with questioning eyes. I nodded, and he took her delicate hands in his. I reached down with my hand and ran my palm up Laurie's smooth ass cheek. Laurie shivered in nervous anticipation. My index finger slid between her ass cheeks and ran up the length of her crack, playing across her anus. I noticed how dry it was, and thought that some sort of lube may be beneficial. I looked over at the door to the kitchen and saw Katie standing there. I waved her over. Katie made her way towards us.

"Katie, I need some sort of oil. Can you fetch some for us?" I asked, my anticipation building.

"Absolutely Master." She said.

Katie disappeared into the kitchen, and returned with a squirt bottle of olive oil.

"This is the best that I could find Master." Katie said.

"That should be fine. Thank you."

"Any time Master." She replied.

I squirted a generous amount of oil into my hand, and ran my fingers up and down her crack. Once again, Laurie shivered in anticipation.

"Wha? What are you doing Master?" Johnathon asked.

"Why, I am going to fuck you wife in the ass John." I replied.

"O... Ok Master." He replied nervously.

I looked down at Laurie's ass and smeared the oil over her cheeks and up her crack. Her ass glistened with the ad-hoc lubricant. Slowly and deliberately, I pressed my index finger against her anus. Laurie stood on her tip toes at the sensation. I slowly and gently applied more force to my finger. After a few seconds of increased pressure, my finger slid effortlessly inside of her.

"Oh god!" Laurie gasped.

"How is that?" I asked.

"It uh, it feels kinda weird Master." She admitted.

I had to admit, it was a weird sensation for me too. The feeling of her anus enveloping my fingertip was definitely a different sensation. I wasn't surprised by the pleasant tightness that enveloped my finger. I was surprised, however, at how easily my finger entered her. Slowly, I stared to anally masturbate Laurie, as she started to breathe heavily.

"How about now?" I asked.

"My god Master..." She breathed. "Yes..."

The rest of the reception started to gather around us to watch.

"Hmmm. It sounds like you are enjoying this." I said quietly.

"Yes Master. It's a weird feeling... But I like it." She admitted.

I caressed her ass cheeks with my free hand. Her skin was smooth and slippery with the generous amount of oil that I had applied. My hand was coated in olive oil, so I rubbed in further up her back. Laurie moaned with pleasure. I gently pulled my finger from Laurie's anus. She stood there bent over the table breathing heavily. This was it. I was breaking new ground here.

I slowly unzipped my pants and undid my belt. My pants fell to the floor. I pulled my underwear down and allowed them to fall as well. I swallowed nervously as I looked down at my prone slave.

"Ready?" I asked Laurie.

"Y... yes Master." She said, her voice full of nervousness.

I took my fully erect cock into my hand, and guided it to her waiting, glistening anus. Slowly and deliberately I pushed my cock into her ass. There was a moment of hesitation, but with enough pressure, the head of my cock popped inside her. Laurie let out a little yelp at the new sensation.

"Oh God... Master." She said, her voice sounding tense.

I placed my hands on Laurie's smooth hips and pushed myself deeper into her. I was a strange, but extremely pleasant and warm sensation. I pushed in until my hips met her ass cheeks. Slowly, I pulled back.

"Oooh..." Laurie whimpered.

I saw her hands close tightly on her husbands. Her head was turned to the left and her eyes were screwed shut. Gently, I pushed back in.

"Oh fuck..." Laurie said quietly.

This time I pushed further, until her ass cheeks were pressed against my pelvis. I pulled back again. This was it. After the initial thrusts, I began to gently fuck Laurie in the ass. My hips moved back and forth, my cock moving in and out of her like a slick piston. The tightness and warmth of her ass was inviting. The more I fucked her, the more relaxed she seemed to get.

"Holy fuck Master..." she breathed. "Fuck me... fuck me..."

I started to fuck her a little more forcefully as she started to whimper.

"My god Master... This feels... this feels amazing."

Laurie's back was glistening in sweat as my cock continued to penetrate her from behind.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to cum..." Laurie whimpered looking back at me with a glazed look in her eye.

I continued to forcefully fuck my slave in the ass as she started to scream.

"My god! My god!" she yelled, "I going to cummmmm!!"

Laurie gave one final yelp as she started to push her ass back towards me, hurrying her release. She started gasping for air as she finally succumbed to her pleasure. I could feel a slight pulsing as she reached her orgasm. The tight sensation of her ass as well as the pulsating of her orgasm pushed me over the edge. My cock erupted inside her ass as I collapsed on top of her back. Both of us were coated in sweat, and our bodies stuck together. We were both breathing heavily as I held her hips. Slowly, with some effort, I stood up. My still erect penis sliding out of her ass. I pulled up my underwear, then my pants. That was incredible. I've never experienced anything like that before. I looked down at the still prone Laurie, and saw a bead of semen escape her ass. I watched as it slowly dripped down across her taint and over her vagina. I reached down, and scooped the semen up with the finger I used to masturbate Laurie. There wasn't a lot. I don't know why I did what I did next, but an urge overcame me. I lifted my cum coated finger up to Johnathon's mouth. Obediently, he opened his lips and took my finger into his mouth. He gently sucked the cum that had just escaped from his wife's anus off my finger.

"Thank you Master." He said quietly, but not ashamedly.

"You are welcome John." I said.

"Master, my wife and I belong to you. We will do whatever it is that you wish."

I had no desire to use Johnathon for anything, and quite frankly having another male suck my finger wasn't my cup of tea. I guess it was a power thing. The power to have a husband clean the cum from inside his wife? I didn't know.