The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have lost the respect of the world, in particularly our historic allies, who are embarrassed by the amateurish and mobster-like behavior of our President who has disgraced his office. He will be forever remembered, but as a failure who was impeached for his criminality. He is desperate to hang onto office to avoid being arrested and prosecuted as a private citizen, trying to run out the clock on statutes of limitations for many of the charges awaiting him."

"My entire life in politics has been about finding solutions, finding ways to talk with people, even purported enemies to find common ground so that everyone will benefit. We do not need more enemies, we need friends and willing collaborators to raise the collective prosperity of our people and those of the world in general. We have seen unprecedented corruption in government by Republicans, many of whom have resigned and/or been arrested, the most egregious offenders people who the President has declared the salt of the earth, his best friends. I don't know about you, but I tend to judge a person by the company that they keep and the quality of their friends."

"You have a choice to make come election day; do you want a prosperous country that is the envy of the world or do you want a mobster-run criminal enterprise that only alienates good people and destroys the progress based upon the values that our founding fathers used to create our great Republic? It's not too late, but we can ill afford another four years of President Pocksy's mafia-like misrule that encourages blatant racism, gross criminality in politics, and denigration of any who disagree with his warped amoral view. Thank you for your time and attention and God Bless the United States of America."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Speaker Agnelli is not going to forward the articles of impeachment to the Senate," Jeanette Moucher said to the President the next morning.

"Bob, what can you do?" the President asked.

"Nothing really, Mr. President," the Attorney General replied. "This is outside of the DOJ's purview."

"Can't you arrest Bo Jaden for defamation and libel?" the President asked. "That bullshit speech of his last night was nothing but lies."

"Mr. President, the 1st Amendment is the most powerful when it comes to the protection of political free speech," Jeanette Moucher said. "You could sue him in court, but that's about it. And the burden of proof would be on you, not him, a very difficult situation, all things considered."

"Then what can we do?" the President asked. "I've sent out feelers to the Chinese about the tariffs, but they're not responding."

"They seem convinced that you will not be re-elected and are willing to endure the pain to get a better deal with a new administration, a Democrat administration," Jerry said. "They responded to our overture by raising their tariffs even more, the ones most directly impacting our agricultural industry. If the people vote their wallets as they usually do, you're going to have trouble holding traditionally red states in the midwest."

"I'm afraid that I must agree with Jerry," Ann said. "You're polling in the low 30s and the Chinese know it. They know that their situation will only improve with the election of a Democrat, as Bo Jaden has made very clear, announcing that he will immediately rescind all of the tariffs that you have enacted upon him becoming President. He has made being the anti-Pocksy his main theme, in his words, 'undoing the damage that you have stupidly inflicted upon the country'."

"Remember where you are and who you are talking to," the President said darkly, his eyes narrowing.

"I know exactly where I am and who I am talking to, Mr. President," Ann replied hotly. "I have tried my damnedest for the past year to ameliorate your worst instincts to no avail. You listen to nobody, relying only on your own instincts, which I might add are terrible. In all honesty, Mr. President, you have no business sitting in that seat."

"How dare you talk to the President like that?" Bob Carr thundered.

"I dare because I'm not a stupid, sycophantic clown like you," Ann replied evenly. "You're a disgrace in every possible way and I refuse to be a part of this travesty any longer. I resign," she said, turning and leaving the room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I've never been more proud of you," Bill said as he sat with Ann watching the results of the election coming in, a landslide of unprecedented proportions in the Electoral College for Bo Jaden.

"I tried to do good, I really did," Ann sighed, her hand wrapped around Bill's cock.

"I met with Jim Arnest today, who will probably be President Jaden's Chief of Staff," Bill told her as she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. "We've agreed in principle that The Future will work with President Jaden's administration to root out corruption in government, both Republican and Democrat, and that Better Learning would work hand in hand with his Secretary of Education."

"That's great, Bill," Ann said, looking up from his cock, the sharp tip of her tongue teasing the slit of his cock.

"He told me that they've asked you to be President Jaden's Chief Economic Advisor," Bill sighed as Ann enveloped his cock in her mouth once again.

"Apparently President Pocksy is also aware of that," Ann said, jacking his cock in her hand. "I've already been served with papers from his attorney threatening to sue me if I accept. I was going to turn it down; enough is enough, but the arrogance and audacity of that man...I'm going to accept as long as you don't mind. I know I can help."

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," Bill said, groaning as his cock disappeared back into his wife's mouth, his balls exploding and cum gushing onto her tongue as she eagerly sucked him off.

"I wonder if Sylvia and Eve will still want to be friends after this," Ann said when she had finished sucking him dry, licking her lips as she sat up. "I'd actually grown to like them."

"We'll know soon enough," Bill replied with a sigh, leaning over to kiss her, tasting his own cum coating her tongue. "I've invited them to dinner at the condo the night after President Jaden is sworn in for a celebratory orgy."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So help me God," Bo Jaden repeated, a big smile on his face as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court shook his hand.

"Congratulations, Mr. President," the Chief Justice said as one of the largest crowds ever to witness the swearing in of a new president cheered loudly.

Thomas and Sylvia Pocksy left the viewing stand with Eve, making their way to the back and down the stairs where Marine One was waiting to take them from the White House for the last time.

"Thomas D. Pocksy?" a man in a dark suit said as he approached them, flashing a badge, flanked by two others dressed similarly.

"Yes?" the former president replied.

"I have multiple warrants for your arrest, sir," the man said, holding out the arrest warrants.

"You can't arrest me," former president Pocksy said. "I'm the President of the United States. I have total immunity."

"I beg your pardon, sir, but you are not the President," the agent said. "You were the President. Now you're just a regular citizen with no special rights or privileges, subject to the law just like anyone else. Will you come with us quietly, sir, or do we need to handcuff you?"

"What am I being charged with?" former president Pocksy asked, a panicked look on his face.

"I have several warrants," the agent replied. "Obstruction of Justice, Income Tax Evasion, Violation of the RICO Statutes, all Federal charges, Incitement to Riot and Accessory to Murder from the State of New York, and violation of Washington, D.C. ยง 22-1901, Incest."

"This is insane," former president Pocksy said, wild-eyed. "Get out of my way," he said, making to push his way past the agent, only to find himself spun around, his arm behind his back and handcuffs being snapped onto his wrist. "Who do you think you are?" former president Pocksy roared, his voice drowned out by the loud cheers for the new President Jaden as the agent grabbed his other arm and pulled it behind his back, fully handcuffing him.

"I am FBI Special Agent Mueller," the agent replied, "and you are under arrest."

"Incest! What is that all about?" former president Pocksy protested as he was led away.

"I told you that I'd pay you back, you bastard," Sylvia said, glaring at him as he stared at her in astonishment, Eve standing with her mouth hanging open in shock. "I'll see you in court, when they convict you and send you away, and then again when I take every penny you have," she said, walking away from him towards Marine One and freedom, Eve hesitating momentarily before following her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Barry, wake up, wake up," Jill said, shaking his shoulder.

"Wh-what..." Barry said, struggling to consciousness.

"You were having a nightmare," Jill said. "You've been moaning and thrashing around. Are you okay?"

"Oh, god, it was a dream?" Barry asked, his face etched with disappointment.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *