The Pretend Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our turn now Mr. Two Left Feet."

She led me out onto the dance floor and then moved into my arms. I wasn't a bad dancer and Constance and I moved well together. I had the ever present hard on and tried to keep myself far enough away from her so it wouldn't be poking her, but she knew what I was trying to do. She was smiling at me, but the look in her eye was pure evil and she pulled me tight against her and felt what I was trying to keep away from her.

"You don't want the people here thinking that my date doesn't have the hots for me do you?"

"Why are you doing this to me" I managed to croak out."

"Because I can and it is fun."

She ground her leg against my erection and said "Tell me you don't want me. Tell me you don't want to shove that thing in me instead of just pushing it into my leg. Come on Bobby; lie to me. Tell me you don't want to."

I know what I've said about me and my attitude where spoken for ladies are concerned and how I tended to avoid them, but that doesn't mean that I am a Casper Milquetoast around them and I've already spelled out how I felt about Constance, but Constance (I did call her Connie once, but was instantly corrected) was pushing buttons and what can happen when you push the wrong button is you turn on something that would have been best left turned off. Constance pushed that button.

I dropped my hands to her ass and pulled her tight up against my erection. "Yes I want you! Yes I want to push that 'thing' into you and all you have to say is "Do it" and I'll take you here right now in the middle of this dance floor with all the people here watching. Tell me to do it Connie! Tell me to fuck you right here and right now!"

She tried to push me back and said "You can't talk to me like that!

"What's the matter Connie? You can dish it out, but you can't take it?"

"I told you I don't like being called Connie."

"Tough shit Mrs. Frederick, but you are Connie to me from now on."

The band announced that it was going to take a short break and I walked us back to our table. Once we sat down Constance said;

"What happened to my safe date? What happened to the Bobby I thought I was with tonight?"

"Don't try to play the innocent with me Mrs. Frederick; you knew full well my position where you are concerned. You are the one who started pushing my buttons so don't go getting all surprised on me because you got a reaction."

She looked at me for a couple of seconds and then "Would you have done it? Would you really have done me on the dance floor in front of everybody?"

"You didn't say "Do it" so I guess we will never know, but I can say given the mood I was in at the time it would have been a damned good bet that I would have."

"I guess I'm going to have to be a little more careful around my safe date."

She got up to use the ladies room and as I watched her walk away I wondered if I would have had the stones to do it if she had said "Do it." Anyone else I know I wouldn't have, but Constance?

The band came back and started playing just as Constance left the bathroom and Jim intercepted her and they moved out onto the floor. I was watching them move around when a voice said "Excuse me" and I looked around and saw Jim's wife standing there.

"I think it is only fair that you dance with me since my husband is dancing with your date."

I wasn't about to say no to the bosses wife so I got up and offered her my arm. As we walked toward the floor she told me her name was Stacy and I told her mine. We got out onto the floor just as the song ended and Stacy said:

"We are already here so we can do the next one."

The band started their next number and I took Stacy in my arms and we started moving around the floor.

"I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to sweat Jimmy trying to move in on your lady friend. I have him on a pretty tight leash."

"Contrary to what it looks like Constance and I aren't a couple. She needed someone to escort her to this affair and she drafted me. Said she needed someone to stand between her and all the men who would hit on her if she came alone."

"Yes, I could see that happening. Still you two do look good together and at least from my perspective it does look like she has an interest in you."

"I doubt it. She is married and I'm only with her because he is in Seattle and couldn't be with her tonight."

She gave me a look I couldn't decipher as the tune ended. As I walked her toward her table we met Jim bringing Constance back to ours and we exchanged partners and I took Constance back to her seat. Once seated Constance wanted to know how I'd come to be Stacy's dance partner.

"She came over and asked me to dance. Wanted to tell me that I had nothing to worry about because her husband was dancing with you again."

"What did you say to that?"

"I thanked her for assuring me that I had nothing to worry about since I was sitting here at the table watching you and thinking that you were going to run off and leave me sitting here with a broken heart."

She looked under the table and then back up at me and said "You are doing it again Bob. It is getting pretty deep down there. Come on; let's dance."

There was no pulling me in close this time and we kept a respectable distance between us. We stayed out for two numbers and then I had to use the bathroom. When I got back to the table there was a guy standing there talking to Constance and from the look on her face she wasn't pleased. I walked up and said:

"Excuse me, but you are blocking me from my chair."

He ignored me and said to Constance "How about it."

She didn't say a word, but I did. "I asked you politely to move away from my chair, but it didn't seem to take so this time I won't be polite. Get the fuck out of my way or I will disrupt this affair by putting you on your ass on the floor."

He gave me a dirty look but he did leave.

"One of those you wanted me to stand between?"

"Exactly and you did a marvelous job of it."

One of my questions, or maybe both of them, were answered in the course of the evening. People kept coming by the table to say hi to Constance. It turned out that she was the secretary/treasurer of one of the charities that would be receiving funds from the affair. And, as mentioned before, Jim was a big supporter of charities and that's probably how they knew each other.

When things started breaking up I took Constance home. I walked her to her door and as I turned to leave she grabbed me and kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek, but lip to lip and it made me weak in the knees. She broke it and said:

"Thank you Bob. I had a great time. See you at work on Monday."

I didn't even make it a block from her place before I had to pull over to the curb and relieve myself. I spent the weekend remembering that Friday night and wishing to God that Constance was not married.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday at work Constance was her usual cheerful self and she even joined me at the table I was sitting at in the breakroom when I took my ten o'clock break for coffee and donuts. Our Friday night date was not mentioned. We talked about the gossip and rumors that were always flying around at work. Break over we went back to work and I didn't see her again until Wednesday at Antonio's.

As usual three tables were pushed together and I was sitting drinking my beer when Constance came in, came over, and then took the seat next to me. She gave her drink order to the waitress, turned to me and said:

"Go put some money in the juke box Bobby; I feel like dancing."

I just looked at her for a couple of seconds and then said "You prefer Constance over Connie and I prefer Bob over Bobby" and just looked at her. She was silent for a second or two and then:

"Would you please put some money in the juke box Bob?"

I got up, went over to the machine and fed quarters into it and when I turned to go back to the table I found Constance standing behind me. As the song started she took my arm and led me out onto the floor. As she moved into my arms she said:

"I knew you wouldn't ask me so I decided to take the bull by the horns and do the asking."

"Why?"

"I told you. I need a safe male friend and you were elected."

"You know what you are doing to me and it doesn't bother you at all to see me suffer?"

"You aren't suffering Bob; you are loving it and you know you are. The girl you want is giving you more than you have any right to expect and you are sucking up what you can get."

I guess she was right about that, but I still couldn't understand why she felt she had to make me suffer. We stayed out on the floor for two tunes and then went back to the table. For the next fifteen minutes we sat there and drank while we bad mouthed management. Then a slow number came out of the box and Gary asked Constance to dance, but she told him no.

"Bob just asked me for this one" and she pulled me off my chair and led me out onto the floor.

"What is going on here?"

"Gary is one of those guys who wants to get me out of my panties. There are two other guys here tonight who keep trying to get me out to the parking lot with them so I'm dancing with my safe man to keep them away."

"You ever stop to think that your safe man has limits and if pushed past them he might not be as safe as you think?"

"Of course I have. I learned that lesson Friday night. I do admit that that I spent a good part of my weekend wondering what it would have been like doing it out there in the middle of the dance floor."

I didn't say it out loud, but I was thinking "So did I."

We stayed out on the floor for one more song and then she said that she had to be going and asked me to walk her to her car. I figured it would be a good time for me to go also so I told her I would. On the way to her car she asked me if I would stop for coffee with her.

"I need to talk to someone about a problem I'm having and I'm thinking you are the one I should talk it over with."

I was curious so I said I would. We met at the Village Inn and after our coffee had arrived Constance said:

"You already know that I can be blunt and yes, even a bit pushy, so I'm going to hit you with it straight out. I want you to be my boyfriend."

I didn't know what I had expected to hear, but it certainly wasn't that.

"What? Have you forgotten that you are a married woman? Didn't you hear a word that I said when I told you why I avoided you?"

"Just hear me out Bob. My husband is gone more than he is at home. What with business trips, seminars, conventions and the like he is pretty much an absentee husband. I need a man on my arm when I go places and do things. You saw what happened Friday and that happened even though I was with somebody. Just imagine what it would be like if I went alone.

"There are other guys I could ask, but they would do it thinking that it would help them get into my pants sooner or later. I need someone safe. That's you Bob. They all saw me leave with you tonight so if I go into work tomorrow and drop a few hints that you and I are lovers Gary, Ron, Paul and the rest of the guys will stop hitting on me for fear of you going after them for poaching on your territory. On Wednesdays they won't be trying to get me out on the dance floor so they can poke their thingies into me and try to feel me up.

"At least once, maybe twice a week I'll have a social function that I will need to attend and I'll need someone to do what you did Friday night. Someone who won't expect me to put out for him at the end of the evening. That's you Bob. It's a win-win situation for you. You get to be around me and you'll get to hold me when we dance and there will be some make-out sessions in public to enforce the idea we are a couple. In addition I'll be paying all the bills and you will be meeting lots of people at social functions that may help you in your career. Sound good to you?"

"No it doesn't Constance. You already know how I feel when it comes to having anything to do with another man's woman and while you may think you can control things and expect me to behave around you I'm not at all sure that I can. You are the one woman who could lead me into doing something I swore I'd never do. You have already seen how close to the edge I can get when I'm with you.

"Then there is my social life. While I might not have a steady girl right now there are two girls I date on a regular basis and there is another that I have a friends with benefits relationship with. They will be taking up a good bit of my free time and I certainly won't cancel on one of them if I have a date set up and you suddenly need me on your arm for some function or other."

She sat there looking at me in silence for several seconds and then "Okay; how about this. For the boyfriend part I can start dropping hints that we made it and I intend to do more with you. Maybe some time during the day we let a few see us touch or grab a quick kiss and we do that a couple of times a week. No one will know we don't get together after work or on the weekends.

"Next Wednesday when we leave the bar we will do a fake make out session in the parking lot and after that gossip and rumor will give it a life of its own. Can we do that?"

I thought about it for a moment or two and then said that I thought I could do that.

"As for the other part I usually know two or three weeks in advance and I can give you my schedule and you can work your dates around it. Please Bob, I really do need your help."

Given the hold Constance had on my feelings it was a struggle not to say no to her and so in the end I told her that I would at least give it a try.

Thus began the strangest three months of my life up to that point.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day at work Constance dropped hints to the other girls in the office. I have no idea what she said, but I started getting looks from my co-workers I'd never gotten before. At lunch I sat with Constance in the breakroom and I was treated to nasty glances from Gary and Ron and speculative glances from Alice, Mae and Belinda.

Twice during the day Constance and I had occasion to be close and both times we touched and exchanged quick kisses. Just a quick one on the lips, but it was seen by several people. Friday was a repeat of Thursday and as we left work Constance said to me in front of a couple of our co-workers:

"I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with you lover."

I spent the weekend with April, my friend with benefits, and she got the benefit of all the sexual frustrations that Constance had built into me over the previous week.

Monday, Tuesday and during the day Wednesday we repeated what we had done the previous Thursday and Friday. Wednesday at Antonio's Constance sat next to me and constantly touched. She danced every dance with me and refused all the other guys.

Close to the time we normally left Constance said "I want to leave now before the others start leaving. I want them to see us necking when they come out of the bar."

I walked her to her car and when I started to get on the front seat she said "No baby; the back seat. We need to make this look good."

We got on the back seat and she leaned back facing the exit and told me to get between her legs. I hesitated and she said:

"Just do it. We both have our pants on. All we are doing is faking it."

I reluctantly did as she asked. She kept watching the door and then suddenly she grabbed my head and pulled it toward her saying:

"Here comes Alice and Belinda."

Then she pulled my mouth to hers and she kissed me. I mean SHE KISSED ME! Her tongue was in my mouth and she was giving me one of the hottest kisses I'd ever gotten. Did I resist? Fuck no! I sent my tongue in search of her tonsils. Her legs were up in the air and moving and from the outside of the car it must have looked like we were fucking. Her skirt was up around her waist and my hard cock was pointed right at her pussy. The only things between them were her panties and my boxers and trousers. I couldn't get in, but that didn't stop me from pushing my hard cock at her pussy and humping it.

She started to push me away and I broke the kiss and hissed "Don't you fucking dare! You wanted this to look real so get with the fucking program!" I went back to kissing her and after a moment's hesitation she returned the kiss and her tongue started searching again. We kept at it for another five minutes or so and then broke apart.

"I knew this was a bad idea. I should make you take care of what you've caused, but I guess it served its purpose. Those that saw it should believe we are lovers. Now I need to get out of here and go someplace where I can take care of my problem."

"We can't just break apart and go. It wouldn't look natural. Sit up and make it look like you are zipping up and I'll make it look like I'm putting on my panties. Then we can make out for a couple of minutes before splitting up and leaving."

We did what she suggested. The necking almost led to my pushing her back down and really fucking her, but I managed to keep myself under control. As I was getting out of the car she asked:

"Stop for coffee at Village Inn?"

"No thank you Mrs. Frederick. You have fucked me up enough for one night. This is never going to happen again. Understand?! If this didn't convince them it's just too bad."

She nodded a yes and I got out, went to my car and left the lot. I went two blocks, turned onto a side street, pulled to the curb and got myself off.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We were the talk of the company after that night in the parking lot. We continued the charade during the following weeks, but there was no repeat of what we had done in the parking lot. Instead, as we were getting up to leave Constance would say "Meet you at your place lover" and I would smile at her and nod. We were 'touchy-feely' at work and did some 'dirty dancing' at Antonio's.

I escorted her to several events and did indeed have to stand between her and those who wanted a taste. One I even had to get physical with and I guess word went out not to bother Constance when I was around. I did meet several influential people and I did make some contacts that did help me in my job. One thing that I noticed was that Jim Camebridge was at almost all of them and he always had some interaction with Constance.

Constance was promoted to assistant office manager, but it didn't change the way we acted around our co-workers. The time I spent with Constance left me in an almost permanent state of sexual frustration and the only thing that made it bearable was that I had Judy, Gail (the two girls I dated off and on) and April to take out my frustrations on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then came the night that I began to think that I was being played.

We were at another charity event and there was a guy there who would not stay away from Constance. No matter how often she said no or I told him to stop bothering my date he kept coming back and asking her for a dance. Finally I'd had enough and when he came back again I stood up and got in his face.

"Get the fuck away from here. I'm done with you trying to hit on my lady. Leave and do not come back or I am going to punch you in your mouth. Understand!"

He looked at me and turned and left. He didn't come back, but the mood was broken and Constance and I decided that it was time to leave.

We stopped for coffee and were discussing a cocktail party she needed to go to and needed me to escort her to. The guy from the charity event came in, saw us and walked over to our booth. He sat down uninvited next to Constance and said to me:

"You want to step outside and go mano a mano I'm okay with it, but don't give me any of that "My lady" bullshit. She isn't your lady. She is married and it ain't to you. I figure if she can play with you she can play with me."