The Prince's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corbett peered intently through the leaves for a moment then chuckled. "No. Come look."

Sabina hesitantly stood in front of him and peered through a small gap through the shrubbery. She made out three figures ambling along, relaxing when she recognised two of them.

It was just Miles and Toby, the wine merchant's sons, with a girl Sabina had never seen before. It soon became apparent why.

The girl was pretty, with curly dark hair and sultry eyes. Her bright clothes were tight and revealing beyond common decency. She was obviously a prostitute, and Sabina heard Corbett's sharp intake of breath when he realised it.

"Those dirty...!" he muttered, pulling Sabina close when she tried to step out.

"We should make our presence known!" she hissed, trying to wriggle from his grasp.

"If you move now, they'll think we're being just as dirty in the bushes," he whispered back. "Or they'll think you're a perverted woman who wants to watch."

"How dare you!"

"Be quiet," Corbett muttered, covering Sabina's mouth. "We may as well see what they get up to. Maybe you can learn a few things for when we are married."

Sabina tried to stomp on his foot and closed her eyes with pain when she kicked a large rock instead.

Toby and Miles looked up and down the path while the girl counted coins in her hand, nodding with satisfaction and adding them to a small pouch. She took off her shawl to wrap the pouch in and began to leave the path.

Toby caught her arm and gestured to the ground, Miles nodding with a grin. The girl shrugged and placed her shawl by the side of the road and began to undress.

"They want to...in the open!" Corbett breathed with amazement.

Toby and Miles smiled appreciatively at the girl's slender figure, her skin glowing in the sunset. They circled her, saying things that made the girl coyly giggle, though Sabina had a feeling she was just earning her payment.

The brothers pushed the prostitute down, Miles retrieving a piece of clothing to place under her knees. Miles undid his pants and pulled his cock out, waving it in the girl's face and saying more rude things to her.

Toby knelt behind her, massaging her breasts with one hand, the other sliding down her belly between her thighs. He sniffed his fingers, then continued to rub her pussy while she began to suck Miles' cock.

Sabina was so shocked she didn't notice Corbett's hands beginning to move over her body in a similar way. When he cupped her breast, she snapped out of her daze and furiously pushed his hand away.

He pressed forward so she was caught between him and the shrubbery.

"Corbett, stop!" she hissed.

He ignored her, his hand working through the lace of her shirt and stroking her skin, moving deeper to squeeze her bare breast and lightly pull her nipple.

Sabina snarled quietly, not wanting to be discovered. Corbett's other hand swept up her skirt, searching through her undergarments.

"Corbett-!"

"Watch them," Corbett grunted, jerking his hips into her back, grinding his erection against her. "Watch, Sabina, or God help me I'll drag you out there and let them take turns on you!"

Sabina presumed it was an empty threat, that he was just recklessly excited. Still, she didn't want to be exposed, and turned her attention back to the trio on the road, suppressing the urge to yelp when Corbett's fingers slid down her pussy.

"Corbett, please!" she whispered, staring wide eyed as Miles' drew back from the prostitute's mouth and slapped her cheek with his cock, before shoving it in again, holding onto the girl's hair to drive himself deeper.

The girl gagged and tried to retreat, Miles eventually allowing it. She leaned back, coughing while the brothers laughed. Toby pushed her onto all fours, pulling her hair back so Miles could resume face-fucking her. Then he kissed down the girl's smooth back and buttocks, spreading her cheeks.

Whatever he did next, the girl liked very much. She moaned around Miles' cock and arched more, pressing her rear into Toby's face.

Shocked, Sabina took a moment to realise Corbett's hands were gone, and he was crouched behind her.

"Corbett!" she hissed.

"Don't you dare move!" he fiercely whispered, lifting her skirts.

"Oh!" Sabina gasped, startled when she felt Corbett's mouth and chin nudging between her legs. His tongue slithered about the area, tickling her most private place. She held onto the trees, shaking, terrified of being discovered.

It was unlikely the others would notice them. The girl on the road was wildly moaning, her hips bucking against Toby's face while her head bobbed on Miles' cock. Toby retreated and pulled his cock out to line up behind her.

Soon both men were grunting and groaning, Toby sometimes smacking the girl's ass or Miles pulling her hair, demanding she keep eye-contact while pleasuring him.

Sabina was very uncomfortable. "Corbett, please stop!" she whimpered, grasping the shrub for support.

He stood behind her again, smelling his fingers like Toby did, growling with lust. He was on the verge of a frenzy, pawing her breasts urgently, rubbing her pussy faster, his thrusting hips moving the entire hedge.

"Are you watching, Sabina?" he said, humping his erection into her back. "I'm going to do those things to you! Watch!"

Now the prostitute was straddling Miles, kissing him, bouncing and mewling while Toby watched from behind, jerking his cock. Miles muttered something, then reached around to spread the girl's cheeks. Toby spat on his hand and rubbed it along his cock then came closer to spit on the girl's ass.

The girl broke from Miles' kiss with a cry of protest, trying to extract herself, but he held her down with a good grip on her hips. Toby said something and Miles nodded.

Toby fished around in his pocket and found his coin purse. He took some out and showed the girl, who grudgingly eyed the money, still impaled on Miles' cock. When she finally nodded, Toby excitedly placed the money with her clothes.

Miles resumed fucking her from underneath, spreading her cheeks again and Toby spat more saliva down her crack.

The girl was breathing heavily with her eyes closed, bracing with both hands on Miles' chest. He paused thrusting and held her spread as Toby knelt closer and lined up. He wrapped his arm around the girl's waist and began to ease his hips forward slightly until she yelped. He withdrew, letting her recover, then tried again.

The girl squealed. Miles remained still, massaging her ass-cheeks while Toby whispered in her ear, his hand caressing her breasts. Toby moved a bit more and the girl softly groaned. After a while Toby managed a slow rhythm, mindful of the girl's reactions.

Miles drew her down to his chest, cupping her face with one hand and kissing her deeply. She whimpered into his mouth, her own wide open to accommodate his tongue while Toby slowly fucked her ass.

"G-Gods, what a slut," Corbett panted.

Then Toby pressed his hips forward, sighing with satisfaction, and remained there. Miles took his turn, moving his hips to fuck her while Toby was buried in her ass.

After a while they began to move together in a slow rhythm, the girl gasping intensely. Miles reached up and put his finger in her mouth, Toby played with her breasts, flicking her stiff nipples with his thumbs.

It seemed to go on forever. Sabina couldn't believe the obscenity of what she was watching. Corbett was breathing heavily into her ear, muttering his own desires what she was too distracted to comprehend them. She hated him.

Miles groaned and slid the girl off his cock, directing her to lean back. Toby cautiously sat back and spread the girl's legs so Miles could see her swollen cunt and plugged ass.

The sight was too much for Miles and he stood over the girl, roughly pushing his cock into her mouth, fucking her face while Toby continued to fuck her ass. Toby began to toy with her splayed pussy, spreading her lips and dipping a finger inside.

The girl shuddered and began to writhe with more enthusiasm than discomfort, riding Toby's shaft without guidance and sucking Miles' cock like she was hungry for it. She suddenly arched and cried out, the sound muffled by Miles' sex. She moved urgently, grunting, her nipples hard and pointy.

"Fucking whore." Corbett was in a shaking frenzy, his hand working desperately on Sabina's pussy while the other moved from one breast to another, pulling her nipples and rolling them between his fingers.

"I..." Sabina breathed when he began to target her clit, his fingers slippery. "Corbett don't!"

She squealed, the sound easily concealed by Toby and Miles' grunting and moaning. She gazed at the trio, trembling with Corbet huffing behind her.

Miles cried out and held the girl's face steady, shuddering with pleasure before abruptly pulling his cock out and jerking it at her lips. Cum poured down her chin as Miles shot the rest of it on her face. She didn't seem too pleased by it.

Toby loudly grunted, stiffening under her and then a few shorter pumps before slowly withdrawing. Holding the girl in his lap, he laughingly used his shirt to wipe Miles' cum from the girl's sullen face.

Miles was also grinning, elated after his release. He pulled his purse out and added more coins to the girl's money pile.

The men dusted their clothes and in an unusual show of gentlemanly behaviour, both patiently waited until the girl had dressed and tidied her appearance as best she could. Toby escorted her back to town while Miles continued home the opposite direction.

Sabina released a sigh of relief when the path was finally clear. Corbett was slightly irritable though noticeably relaxed. Sabina saw the wet patch on his pants and said nothing.

"I cannot believe Toby, escorting a whore to safety," he snorted, pulling his shirt out to cover the stain on his trousers. "Filthy bitch. I'd have left her naked on the road." He looked at Sabina.

"You'll be good to me, when we're married," he said severely. "I'll not waste money on undeserving sluts."

Sabina had no idea how to respond. Corbett was no more than a child with a man's desires. She couldn't marry him. She hated him.

The lustful haze that had clouded Corbett's decorum faded, and he looked discomfited.

"I didn't fuck you, and I have the right," he said suddenly, as though she'd just accused him of something dreadful. "I...I wouldn't have been so forward, if it were not for those perverts." He shook his head as though to clear it. "In the open, like animals. They should be ashamed of themselves."

He looked around, searching for something to distract himself. "Your skirt, Sabina. You've made a mess of it," he frowned, trying to straighten out the crumples. "You'd best tell your mother you had a fall."

"It's dark," Sabina said, gripping Corbett's shoulder to distance herself as he continued to tidy her skirt. "Corbett, we must be getting back."

Corbett straightened and tilted Sabina's chin. "For a kiss, Sabina. I'll accept nothing less for my trouble."

Trouble? Sabina wanted to argue on principle but decided against it.

With a last dismayed look at the darkened sky, Sabina offered her mouth to him and closed her eyes, feeling Corbett's dry lips on her.

Corbett was delighted, trying to get his tongue in her mouth. Sabina tolerated the clumsy kiss as best she could whilst keeping her jaw firmly closed. There was no enjoyment for her, she felt nothing but disgust.

A branch loudly snapped, and they broke apart. Sabina's nerves heightened. She felt an unseen presence in the forest, watching them.

"I think...we should go back," Corbett said nervously, feeling it too. Caught up with watching the brothers, it never occurred that someone might be observing them.

"Thank you, Corbett," Sabina muttered, wishing a ghoul would leap from the woods and drag him screaming into the dark.

****

Long past nightfall, Sabina curled up in her bed wide awake, waiting for the tidying servant to leave. Finally, coin exchanged hands and the candlelight from her mother's room vanished.

Then Sabina moved quickly to gather the most precious and practical belongings; her coins, travelling clothes, a knife.

To flee wasn't ideal but it was clear that Corbett considered her his property. He wouldn't keep a respectful distance, no matter how much he raved about propriety, he'd find a way to justify his behaviour. He would fuck her and then lay the blame at her feet for tempting him with her existence.

Sabina paused by the door to ensure all was quiet on the other side, then hurried downstairs and out of the house, leaving via the servant entry and went into the night.

The trees by the road rustled with the evening wind as though rejoicing in her initiative. Sabina felt strangely thrilled and slightly giddy by her daring, continuing toward the outskirts of town, taking care to stay close to the walls in shadow.

At last she was in the forest, breathing purer, cooler air in the midst of the trees. The feeling of peace and freedom was so overwhelming she could have cried.

Once deep into the woods, Sabina sat by a large oak tree, retrieving a small flask from her bag to sip water. Her destination was a five-day journey, to a town where a childhood friend resided after marrying a friendly merchant.

It was big scandal for a noble girl to elope with a tradesman. Sabina knew this friend would shelter her until she decided on a living that might be substantially below her station but wouldn't compromise her dignity. She didn't want to be offering herself to Toby and Miles for desperate coin.

Caught up in fanciful musings from the past, Sabina heard a small sound and was suddenly aware the forest was strangely silent.

The branches no longer moved with the breeze and stood eerily still. Moonlight streamed through the leaves, no longer flickering with the wind. All sounds of nature, bird calls, animal rustlings and insect chatter ceased.

Sabina was aware of the risk she'd taken. It was unlikely anyone would want to brave the woods on the Black Eve, however if anyone did, they were unlikely to be benevolent. She hadn't considered that before now.

Quickly packing the flask, Sabina stood uneasily and scanned the numerous trees for movement between. Then she saw him.

The moon reflecting off his boots was what caught her eye at first. The man was surreal, dressed royally in black clothing that shone with gold embroidery. A long, crimson traveling cloak at his back.

He was impossibly tall, with neat black hair. His features were attractive, though it was difficult to be sure from a distance. What she could be certain of, was that she had his full attention.

A disconcerting fear crawled up the back of her neck. Eyeing the man, she carefully shifted her travel bag, preparing to run. In a quick second she checked the path ahead, deciding the best direction to lose him. When she looked back the man was gone.

Suddenly afraid, Sabina broke into a sprint, lamenting that she should encounter peril so early in her journey. The ground trembled and she looked behind her. The man was on horseback.

Panicking, she quickly changed direction and fled to where the trees were closely clustered. The land became trickier to navigate, branches scratched her. Twice she slipped in mud, stumbling to keep her footing.

Through the quiet wood she easily heard the approaching gallop come to a stop as the man dismounted, his feet hitting the earth with a determined thud.

"Curse you, mother! Curse you, Corbett!" Sabina hissed through her teeth, clawing at stray leaves in her face with no idea where she was. If she could dodge her pursuer and find her way home...

Sabina tripped then screamed when an arm banded about her waist to catch her fall. She pulled the knife from her bag and stabbed at her attacker.

The man swore but didn't release her.

"Let me go!" Sabina shrieked, struggling. "Help!"

She was unexpectedly released and fell to the ground with surprise. The man towered above, inspecting his arm without much concern.

"A nice cut," he mused, letting both hands fall to his hips while he considered her.

As Sabina gauged from afar, he was unnaturally good-looking and exceptionally pallid, with a cruel face and very cold black eyes.

Sabina opened her mouth to berate him, but words failed her when she saw the man's wound close and his sleeve repair.

He scrutinised her horrified face. "I am Prince Dante."

Sabina gulped, having never heard of him. "S-Sire, I don't want trouble-"

"A young beauty enters the woods on this particular night and expects me to believe she's not in search of adventure?" he sneered.

Sabina flinched under his burning stare and glanced around the forest.

Dante smiled. "You won't get far, girl."

Sabina took off again, managing three steps before she was swept up in the stranger's embrace. "You'll hang for this!" she shouted, futilely kicking. "Let me go!"

Dante simply flipped her across his shoulder and marched back to his horse.

Sabina screamed the whole way, grabbing at trees and branches to slow his pace, but everything slipped through her desperate fingers.

The horse, a gleaming black stallion, stood patiently at the fringe and was unfazed by having a hysterical female laid across it. Dante mounted shortly after and urged the horse to a quick trot.

Sabina was pulled to sit in front of him, huffing as the landscape seemed to pass in a jolting blur. Dante adjusted his grip to hold the reins with one hand whilst the other slid around Sabina's waist then higher.

She squealed when his large hand cupped her breast, his thumb rubbed her nipple until it pointedly pressed back. His touch was cold and sent shivers through her. Something hard poked her, and she froze once she realised what it was.

At her reaction, Dante's sinister laugh rippled up her back.

By this stage Sabina was convinced Dante was a visiting royal who had mistaken her for a disposable peasant girl. "I...I have a fiancé! A Lord who-"

"Shut up," the Prince interrupted.

Sabina writhed in his unyielding grip. She had to explain her circumstances before it was too late. Her thoughts completely scattered when she saw what lay ahead.

It was an entire kingdom, shrouded in a pale glow that gave the city a blurred appearance. The Prince dug his heel and the stallion surged forward. They were about to collide at force with the glimmering barrier.

"No!" Sabina screamed, trying to slide from the horse. "No!"

The horse confidentially pierced the strange aura blanketing the city. Sabina blinked rapidly to adjust and then noticed the assembled group of soldiers waiting to meet them. Their quiet conversation abruptly ceased when they saw Sabina.

"You return early, my liege," said one, watching Sabina's pale face.

She stared back. The soldier was in full armour, with a deep reddened line at his throat where it had been sliced ear to ear. One by one, she met the eyes of the others and realised most appeared to have a fatal impediment. None seemed concerned by their ailments.

"She ran straight into my arms; I scarce believed my luck," Dante replied, smiling down at Sabina, who was now adhered to his chest with terror. Then he searched the faces gathered around and his smile faded. "Where is Sebastian?"

"He had important business to attend, sire," a soldier warily answered.

"What is more important than greeting my bride?" Dante said coldly, sending a fresh wave of horror through Sabina.

The question was dangerously rhetorical, and none answered. Some of the men exchanged looks.

Dante glared menacingly ahead and dug his heel. The soldiers made way for his horse to pass through, muttering to each other in Dante's wake.

The kingdom was strangely picturesque, with little colour and elegant textures, as though in a dream. Sabina tried to take it all in, at the same time hoping she'd fallen asleep in the wood and might wake from it.