The Problem with Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David turned around feeling kind of inferior and saw Jack grinning down at him. The counter was elevated so the giant black man was even bigger and it didn't help David's insecurities. He was looking up at Jack's open shirt which showed his hard chest and a thick gold chain with a gold hammer dangling from it. "Interesting necklace."

"It's Mjolnir, Thor's hammer from the comic book. I wear it cause I used to read a lot of comics and my last name is Hammer."

David paid for the rental and left the store.

"That's not another movie is it?" asked Leigh when he walked in the door.

"Yes, I got Jack to recommend a different one. This is about a couple on their honeymoon. I was hoping we'd try again since nothing happened last night."

Leigh sighed, "I guess so dear."

******************

"Wife's Beach Vacation." An E&I video, directed by Tyrone Jones flashed the screen.

David and Leigh cuddled up as they watched the screen. A big breasted blonde in a sundress and a middle aged man with a beer belly entered a hotel room and set some luggage down. "So this is paradise?" said the woman.

"No, this is paradise," replied the man kissing her and squeezing her breasts. He quit kissing and said, "Ready to start our honeymoon Mrs. Jones?"

"I sure am Mr. Jones." The music started as the woman kneeled before the man and fished out his average sized penis.

The rest of the sex scene was pretty typical. She sucked on him for awhile, then stood up and removed her dress. She had a killer set of tits that had David drooling. The husband laid her across the bed and ate her out for awhile, then he mounted her and later shot a little wad across her belly.

Leigh was stroking David's chest, every now and then caressing his penis. His plan seemed to be working, the movies were turning her on and about to spice up their sex lives.

On screen, the husband was saying, "You're wearing that!" The wife was in a scandalously small bikini, one that would of gotten her arrested on most beaches of the US. "Sure honey we're in paradise remember? Why not let the world see what you have and they can't?"

The couple walked hand in hand down a deserted beach. The water wasn't clear enough to be the Caribbean. It didn't even look like California, more like the East coast somewhere.

Suddenly, the woman froze. "What's wrong?" asked the husband. She was staring at the crotch of a black man approaching them. The husband stared too. The black man had a giant banana cock swaying as he walked up to them. "Ay mon, what's up? You Americans?" The three chatted for a bit, with the black man offering to show them around the island. He left saying, "Loosen up mon, our beaches are clothing optional. Your wife has a beautiful body, why cover any of it?"

"Did you see the size of his cock?" asked the wife. "I bet that things a real pussy pleaser. Oh, sorry dear, this little thing is a pussy pleaser too." She grabbed his cock through his shorts.

"What are you doing?" asked the husband. "I'm going with the flow." The wife took off her top and they continued down the beach. "Why don't you take off you shorts dear?" "Why don't you take off your panties?" "I will if you will." The couple ended up walking down the beach nude.

They threw a blanket down and laid down on it, sweat starting to make the stacked woman's skin glisten. "I could sure use a drink," she said. "I'll walk back to the tiki bar at the hotel, I want one too. I'll be awhile," said the husband. He stood up and walked over a dune running into another black man laying on a blanket. The camera zoomed in on his huge cock, probably nine inches and soft. "Oh sorry," said the husband. "No problem mon. Hey! What's wrong with yo penis mon, where da rest of it?" "N-othing, it's cold is all." "That look like my three year old son's cock mon."

The husband looked ashamed and backed off walking down the beach holding his palm cupped over his genitalia. The black man watched him go, then stood and walked up over the dune. The wife was laying on her stomach. The black man walked up and kneeled behind her, grabbing a bottle of sun tan lotion. "Oh honey that feels good," she moaned as he began rubbing lotion onto her back with one hand while holding his cock off her with the other. "I guess this means no drink," she said. "Not that I mind, your hand feels so big and strong. Use both of them."

The black man released his cock which smacked against her ass as he began rubbing her with both hands. Feeling his big cock, startled her and she looked over her shoulder. "Your not my husband!" She struggled to sit up.

"I was worried you'd burn sexy lady." "Go away or I will scream." Then her eyes fell down to his cock which had hardened while rubbing her. "Oh my," she said.

"Oh my," said Leigh now tugging on David's penis. She was stretching it out like she wanted it bigger. David couldn't help himself and felt the cum churning up in his balls. The woman on screen was now sucking on what had to be a thirteen inch cock. "Leigh, I'm gonna blow." David's wife surprised him and lifted the covers off him, her mouth making a beeline for his penis. Her hot mouth engulfed it and swallowed him whole. Leigh's glasses slid off her nose, resting on his pubic hair. David groaned and lost it. Leigh would be furious with him for shooting off in her mouth, he winced knowing it would be a long time before she did this for him again. Instead, she sat up and swished her mouth around like she was tasting wine. She made a face, deciding she didn't like it and spit out his wad in a tissue. Leigh stood up and went to the bathroom, brushing her teeth and gargling with mouthwash.

Leigh surprised him when she came back. This time she quickly took off her pajamas and cuddled up next to him naked under the covers. "They're still at it," she said watching the blow job on screen. "Are all black men big?"

"No, at least I don't think so. Maybe the E in E&I stands for enhanced photography? It's affirmative action in porn to make blacks look bigger.'

"Maybe, but it sure looks real."

The black man pulled out and shot his load on the girls face and then her chest. She grabbed his cock taking it back in her mouth and slurping on it. "I love the taste of your cum," she said. He laid her on her back and kneeled between her legs, the camera zooming in on their crotches. His cock had only shrunk an inch. He tugged on it a couple times and it returned to full size. She was a porn slut so she took him easily, but it still looked like an impossible fit. Soon she was thrashing around, impaled by it as he fucked her. She appeared to have several orgasms all very convincing. Later, he left her lying on her back covered in sperm. His two loads of cum quickly liquified sliding down her body, then it started to dry in the sun, white flakes coating her skin. That was how she was when her husband found her and dropped the two drinks he was carrying.

The wife explained to him what had happened. "I love you, but I just couldn't resist that huge cock." "I understand dear," he said looking down. "You do?" "Yes, I can't satisfy you like those black cocks can. I want you to be happy." "I love you Mr Jones." "I love you Mrs Jones."

The scene changed to some poorly done bar sets. The first black man, the one who volunteered to show them around the island was drinking with them. Then they were in a car at a beach parking lot. The woman was blowing the black man in the back seat while the husband watched in the rear view mirror. Then they were back in a bar. "Honey, can I go home with Tony tonight?" The husband was slurring bad as he said, "Why don't you talk to him about having that threesome I mentioned? I've had too much to drink, I'll be waiting in the room."

The husband went up to the room and stripped off his clothes. He laid down on the bed and began tugging on his penis. "Can't wait to have a threesome," he said out loud. "God, maybe I can fuck her ass while she rides that huge black cock." The camera zoomed in on his pudgy out of shape body and his partially erect six inch penis, then it faded out turning into a muscular black stomach above a massive black cock and the man's wife was leaning down to take it in her mouth. "Yo husband wants you to do both of us?" "He wants me to have a threesome." The black man she was sucking on was the one she had fucked in the dunes, their guide was pushing his cock into her pussy from behind.

"Do people actually do that?" asked Leigh her hand was back on David's spent cock, kneading it.

"Some people I guess, sluts, you know," he said.

"It's disgusting." Her eyes never left the screen and her hand never left his crotch.

The woman in the movie ended up riding one black while taking the other up her ass. The movie ended with them driving to the airport and the woman saying, "I can't wait to come back next year." "Yes dear," said the husband forlornly. "Honey, isn't your boss black?" "Yes dear," he said again.

Leigh leaned over and kissed him, rubbing her body against his after he turned the tv off. She tugged on his penis trying to make him hard again, but it was futile.

*******************

"Well isn't this a nice surprise," said David.

Leigh walked up and sat on his desk. "I thought we could have dinner together in the city."

"Sounds nice, lets get out of here." David followed his wife out of his building and onto fifth avenue. They had a quick dinner in an small Italian restaurant nearby. "Oh, I have to take the movie back before we go."

"Ok. I was hoping to help you pick out one."

"I'm not sure I want you coming in with me. Jack seems nice enough, but it's kind of sleazy."

"I have you to protect me dear." Leigh put her arm in his and followed him several blocks to the porn store.

Jack looked up as the couple walked in. "Hello David. I see you bought the lovely wife this time."

Leigh felt a shiver run down her spine when she saw the giant black man with the gold hammer around his neck. Her eyes automatically glanced down at his crotch and saw the meaty bulge tenting out his jeans. Jack could have been a back porn star.

"Here's the movie." David put the DVD on the counter.

"Did you like this one?" asked Jack looking Leigh in the eyes."

"Yeah, but it still not exactly what we were looking for," said David going over to the row of movies for rent and sale.

"Let me assist your wife and see if we can find anything she likes," said Jack.

David walked around looking for DVDs that didn't have black men with their big cocks in them. He found, "What's Best For Wife," and read the back. No mention of black men nor did the black plumber appear in any of the scenes. It did read, great for couples. 'That's not right,' he thought, 'they should warn you.' David glanced at his wife to see how she was doing with Jack. She didn't appear to need rescuing, which was good for a woman whose entire conversations with black men previously usually amounted to telling them she didn't want her lunch super sized. Instead, she was staring at him raptly as if listening to everything he said. He found "Wife's Beach Vacation" and it was marketed as an interracial video. Jack must not of actually watched this one, if he recommended it as a relationship video.

David decided to stay away from E&I video since they seemed to employ a lot of black men. Instead, he picked out a different companies video with just a few whites on the back. He approached his wife and Jack left them to go wait on somebody else. "Lets try this one," said David, then he whispered, "I don't think there's any blacks in it."

"Oh, I was hoping we could rent these." Leigh held up three cases. "Jack and I picked them out."

"Anything you want dear." David was elated that his sexy nerd was in a porn store with him and actually selecting dirty movies for them to watch. He went up to pay and turned around. Leigh was staring disgustedly, but fascinated at all the interracial stuff, her eyes widening as her gaze fell on the black dildos. "Come on, I can't wait to see what you picked out."

*******************

The Lifeguard's Slut, an E&I video directed by Tyrone Jones, staring Tyrone Jones and introducing former Miss Teen USA, Ann Dutton.

"Leigh! This is another E&I movie. It's going to have more black men."

The movie started showing a powerfully built black man in red lifeguard shorts carrying a beautiful young blonde girl in his arms to a beach blanket. This movie wasn't even actually filmed on a beach, but on a set with a painted ocean in the background.

Leigh was already playing with David's penis as she watched the screen. "I can't help it they turn me on."

"What! The black men? You hate blacks."

"No, not the black men, their big cocks. I wish they weren't black, but Jack said there aren't any white actors with cocks this big. Watching those big cocks enter the women the last couple of nights really turned me on. Those girls seemed to really enjoy them."

"Honey, slow down on my penis won't you? If you keep up what your doing, I won't last long and I'd really like to make love tonight."

"No, I don't want to make love, I want to fuck, fuck like they do in the movies." Leigh straddled her husband, taking his penis in her wet pussy and moaning as it slid in. She was facing his feet, facing the tv so she could watch, but blocking his view.

The black lifeguard who was very ugly was forcing himself on the girl. Another lifeguard came up and she asked him for help, but he took off his swimtrunks and stuck his really long cock in the girl's mouth.

David had cum already, but Leigh barely noticed. She ground her pussy into his crotch as she watched the action on screen. His little penis plopped out as it shriveled up just as a third black man, this one very good-looking joined the other two and soon the pretty young blonde had all three orifices stuffed with a big black cock.

Leigh got up and put the second movie in. "It was another E&I movie called, "Sexual Reparations." It was a hot one and featured a black judge and two black cops, all hung muscle men forcing white wives to pay off their debt for slavery with sex.

Watching this one got Leigh real hot. She needed something in her pussy anything to quench the fires all those big cocks had lit. She straddled David's lap again, but knew he wouldn't be up for it for at least another twenty-four hours. Instead, she slid her hips back, her wet pussy leaking his liquefied cum

onto his belly as she slid her crotch up over is chest. Leigh moaned as she shoved her pussy back into his mouth. David seemed kind of shocked at first, but the tip of his tongue came out and licked her tentatively. Soon, it pushed in deeper and he began licking her with gusto. Leigh came watching two black cops force a female motorist to service them. She wondered why she had never let David do this before. His tongue was as big as his penis and it lasted a lot longer. She had only had a few small orgasms back when they were newlyweds and this one was bigger then any of them. David had always wanted to try it, and now that she had let him, he didn't even mind eating his own sperm.

David rolled over and was soon snoring while she watched the third movie. It was all amateur interracial vignettes. It wasn't well filmed like the other movies, the cameras remained still. The catch was, the women didn't seem to know they were being filmed. Several were done in hotel rooms between couples acting drunk like they had just met in bars. Others seemed to be modeling sets, where the women kept stripping off more and more clothes until she was nude and soon having sex with the black photographer. Still others were in a private room where a dressed white woman was paying a black man to dance naked between her legs. If they didn't end up fucking, she always sucked him off. Some featured a nude white woman dancing between a well-dressed black man's legs. The women seemed conditioned to obey the black men and always did whatever they were ordered to do. Sometimes the black men tipped the white strippers sometimes they didn't. The women never complained.

Leigh watched the movie until three in the morning, shocked to see that it was three hours long and her eyes had never left the screen.

********************

David returned the movies to Jack Hammer the next day. "Nothing today Jack, I'm a little worn out." He was feeling pretty smug. Leigh had started loosening up, she had let him eat her out, soon he hoped they could sixty-nine, then maybe anal, or maybe they could tie each other up? The possibilities were endless.

"Well, your wife was already in here today. Spent an hour shopping."

David looked at Jack kind of confused. He left the city and returned home. Leigh was making dinner in the kitchen. "Hi honey, how was your day?" he asked.

"Good. I left work early and went shopping in the city."

David walked upstairs to the bedroom. There were several shopping bags laying on the bed. One was a plain brown bag like the one Jack always shoved his DVDs into. It was rather large, lying on its side. David opened it. Inside was another DVD, this one called, "Girls Gone Black: The XXX edition." Late at night he had seen ads for the tamer version of this. Young girls flashing two black camera men in public places. He hadn't known there was an X-rated version.

There was another video, "Sexual Reparations." It was the one they had watched last night, though David hadn't seen much of it diving in his wife's muff. Leigh hadn't rented it again. She had bought it! It had a $29.99 price sticker on it.

David reached in deeper into the bag, his hands closing on a large object that felt like a huge mag flashlight. He pulled the twelve inch dildo out and stared at it. It was sculpted to look real, featuring veins, ridges, and bumps, even curved slightly upwards. The material was made of hard black plastic.

"I need to know what it feels like," said Leigh from the door. "I was hoping you'd fuck me with it while we watched the movie."

"But Leigh, it looks like a huge black cock?"

Leigh closed her eyes and appeared to shiver. I know, it's just they don't make white ones that big and I want to try a big one."

"Isn't mine good enough for you?" asked David forlornly.

"Of course it is honey," Leigh spoke pausing for a few uncomfortable seconds. "but you have to admit, your not very big even compared to the white actors and well...you don't last very long either."

"I see."

"I will never sleep with another man, but I have to know what a big one feels like. Your tongue was wonderful, I wish I had let you do that years ago."

David's mood improved a little. He had enjoyed licking his wife's pussy. He liked the view up his wife's body from down there, the fur under his nose, the way her flat belly undulated, and of her arched neck between her breasts. Leigh had never looked better.

"Girls Gone Black" was a series about two black guys who paid, charmed, or got drunk, young attractive white girls in bars and then asked them to flash their tits. The triple X version showed the girl's flashing, then continued on to where Willie, a huge, good-looking, shaven-headed black man, trash talked them into sex. Sometimes the camera man Latrell joined in.

Leigh mounted her husband, once again facing away from him so that she could watch the screen. A rather gorgeous buxom blonde, that looked underage, in a crowded bar was looking around to make sure no one was watching after Willie handed her a hundred dollar bill. She lifted up her tight tee shirt revealing a mouth watering rack before yanking it back down. Then Willie pointed out the camera man and the girl looked horrified. The scene cut to a rather large room and the buxom blonde was now greedily sucking one's big dick while the other banged her doggy style.