The Problem with Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David looked in horror at Leigh. Her reaction was not what he expected. She mouthed the words, "Thanks.," then, "I love you," before turning to look at the approaching black man.

"Get dem clothes offs bitch, lets see dem goodies."

"Please, I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt me or my husband." Leigh was pulling her torn shirt off as she spoke. "Please, I have money just leave us alone." Leigh was down to just her panties. She pulled them down and David could see how wet they were. Leigh had never shown him much of her body until the past week and here she was standing nude before a black stranger. "Please don't do this. I'm a married woman. Your cock is too big, it'll ruin me."

"Shuddup bitch, it's hammer time."

David stared in horror at the sight of that huge thirteen inch cock approaching his wife. He tried to yell, but if was muffled by the boxer shorts in his mouth. He struggled to break free of his bonds, but it was useless. The two on the bed ignored his struggles.

Jack and Leigh were both kneeling on the bed. Jack was squeezing Leigh's breasts. The contrast of his dark skin on her pale white was very erotic. He ran one big beefy hand down her belly and cupped her crotch. "I see this pussy is ready to try a real man."

"Just go easy on me. You're almost three times as big as my husband."

"Bitch, yous is gonna be a slut for black cock when this is over."

David watched as Jack pushed her backwards. Leigh's pussy was facing his chair and she was holding her legs open for the black man, not closed to fight him. Her pussy was ready for Jack, her thighs glistened with lubrication. Jack's hard body blocked his view and David heard Leigh gasp in surprise. He caught another glimpse when Jack raised his body up. Jack's cock head was wedged in Leigh's pussy as Jack slammed his body down. For the next fifteen minutes he couldn't see a thing, but Jack's ass bucking and flexing. David could hear fine though, there was a squishing sound, the occasional grunt from Jack, and soft moans from Leigh that grew in crescendo until they were screams of pleasure. "Fuck me," she screamed. "Fuck me Jack. Your cock is so much better then my husband's. Fuck me with that black cock. I'm cumming."

David counted six possible orgasms before Jack dismounted revealing a horrifying sight. Leigh's pussy was splayed open, a gaping hole, bigger then the one the dildo had made. Would it close? Would he ever feel the inside of his wife's pussy again? Would she even let him?

Her pussy was empty. Jack hadn't cum, he had fucked her with stamina as great as the black porn studs. He was sitting on the edge of the bed facing David, so David could see the huge shaft glistening with Leigh's juices. The black man pulled Leigh to her feet and over between his legs. He spun her around so that her beautiful white body was facing her husband. She didn't look at him, she looked dazed as if she had forgotten he was even there. Leigh was pulled back into Jack's crotch, she reached between her legs, seeming to struggle to bend his cock down, but she got it and wedged it in her pussy. David spent another fifteen minutes watching his wife ride the huge shaft, her eyes closed, her belly spasming, Jack's big hands squeezing her breasts and teasing her nipples. The expression of pure pleasure on her face was one David knew he could never match.

"On the floor bitch, face down, ass up. Where do you keep the dildo?"

"In the drawer by the bed."

David looked down at his wife on the floor right in front of him. Jack returned with the dildo and some hand cream. His cock bobbed before him as he kneeled behind Leigh. Jack pushed his cock in her pussy all the way until their crotches were grinding. The black man held his cock buried while he squeezed lotion along the dildo's shaft, then he held the bottle tip against Leigh's anus, squeezing it and filling her bowels with cream. Jack placed the head of the dildo against her ass and pushed. Leigh jumped as the knobby head pierced her virgin asshole. Jack wrapped her long black hair around his fist and pulled back like he was reining her in, the other hand starting to fuck her ass with the dildo. It was an asinine thing to do, making Leigh choose between feeling pain from having her hair pulled or having her ass fucked. She chose her ass.

David could tell it hurt. Hell, it hurt him just watching the big dildo plow deeper and deeper into her bowels. Leigh was grimacing, her eyes squeezed tightly shut as the dildo hit the halfway point. Jack was pulling it out, working it deeper until she got used to inch after inch. "Next time your gonna have two black cocks doing this to you and not this fake piece shit.

Jack gave one last strong push and wedged nine inches inside Leigh causing her to jerk and pull her hair. Jack released her hair and she fell forward, several inches of his cock sliding from her pussy. She rested for several minutes and then David was surprised to see her body start to move.

Leigh started pushing her ass back, trying to get the rest of Jack's cock in her. She pushed herself up just as Jack grabbed the dildo and started fucking her with it as he began moving his cock in and out of her pussy. Leigh was starting to moan and scream she had a wild look in her eyes. "Fuck meee, fuck my ass. I've never been this stuffed. I want two black cocks."

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm your slut Jack. Leigh looked up at David suddenly remembering he was there. She looked sad as she continued, "I'm hooked on your big black cock. My pussy belongs to you now." Leigh lost control as an orgasm overwhelmed her. These seemed bigger then the ones she had with just Jack's cock in her and bigger still when Jack started fucking her hard while leaving the dildo stuck in her ass.

Jack was adding his own moans and cries to Leigh's. Suddenly, he stopped holding his cock buried. David watched Jack's ass cheeks flex and then Jack pumped his hips a couple times before pulling his cock out. Jack's thirteen inch black cock was white it was so covered in semen and more of the white goo began pouring out of Leigh's pussy. Jack slowly pulled the dildo out of Leigh's ass and she remained on all fours breathing heavily.

The whole scene was hard for David to believe and what happened next was harder still. Jack's cock had lost a little steel as Jack squeezed his fist along it from the base to the tip, forcing the last of his cum out. The cum remaining in the shaft was more then David's inferior balls would produce in six months and what was even more humiliating was that as Jack squeezed the last drop out, his cock was rock hard again.

This time Jack brought the tip up to Leigh's ass hole and pushed it in. Leigh never came while he fucked her ass, but she did fuck him back, gritting her teeth as she pushed her hips back into his thrusts. Jack came again about twenty minutes later an unbelievable amount of sperm welling up from her ass as he pulled out.

"Did you enjoy the show?" asked Jack pushing himself to his feet.

David found himself nodding. The gag had forced him to breathe through his nose throughout the entire fuck session, Jack's powerful pheromones convincing David it was only natural to yield up his wife to such a superior male.

"You can keep them as a souvenir," said Jack pointing at his boxers sticking out of David's mouth. Then he left, walking naked out of the bedroom.

It took Leigh along time to recover, but she reached out for her clothes and retrieved the handcuff keys. She fumbled to unlock them. David's arms and legs were asleep and he worked them around to get the blood flowing again.

"David, thank you so much for setting this up. I love you, but...I'm going to need Jack's black cock a lot from now on. I don't even know if I'll be able to feel you in me after the fucking Jack just gave me."

David was horrified, but the pornos had been an instruction manual for him too. There was no way he could compete in the bedroom with Jack Hammer or any black man...hell, or any of the white men he had seen in the movies. "Does this mean I don't get to fuck my wife anymore?

"I really don't see the point David, do you?" He shook his head agreeing and she continued, "but you can still eat my pussy. In fact, why don't you come do that for me now."

"But your full of sperm?"

"So? You've cleaned out your own sperm. Come on honey, clean up Jack's mess, so I can go to sleep. It's really quite tasty."

"Yes dear," said David crawling between his wife's legs. He looked at the gaping, cum filled hole that had once been his wife's pretty little pussy. If she wanted him to get it all, this was going to take awhile. He had his work cut out for him.

THE END