The Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if from far away I heard the doctor ask quietly. "Are you ok?"

Not trusting myself to speak, I nodded, biting my bottom lip gently.

As if reassured by my reply, the doc increased the speed of his strokes. I felt a twitch in my cock. Embarrassed, I looked down at the engorged, purple head, straining forth from the confines of my foreskin.

Mortified, I watched as a drop of clear fluid leaked out of it, dropping lazily towards my belly.

A sheen of sweat covered me, as my breath rate increased.

The pressure built further in my pelvis. Something had to give. I fought the urge to move or shift position, not wanting to give any signals to the doc that this was turning me on. Ridiculous with my raging hard on bobbing in time with his thrusts.

The pressure built and built, rippling in waves through my balls and cock. I couldn't hold back a moan as my cock burned, twitching with a mind of its own.

Conscious that I was losing control, I tried to hold myself still. The muscles in my pelvis and abdomen ignored me though as I rocked and shuffled on the bed.

"Jesus." I moaned as he stroked my arse. "I think something's wrong."

"It's ok." He said quietly. "I told you there would be some physical response. It's part of the process."

I moaned uncontrollably now, barely holding on to the couch. A new sensation built deep in my pelvis again, and ricocheted through me, causing my body to shudder.

A hot, intense wave rippled from deep inside me finally finding my cock and spreading up through the base, along the shaft and finally erupting from the head.

A gush of fluid escaped me, not thick and white like cum, but clear and slightly viscous. It dribbled slowly from the end of my cock as I writhed on the bed.

The fluid pulsated forth, like a slow motion orgasm. I tried to hold it in but found I had absolutely no control. My hard cock bucked and twitched as the fluid leaked out, pooling on my belly and running down both sides onto the sheet beneath me.

The waves of heat and pleasure rippled through me still, my gown now drenched in the clear fluid. The doctor continued as if nothing was happening, thrusting in and out of me with a rhythmic intensity.

Finally, as fluid began to pool a little beneath me, the stream seemed to slow and the pleasure gently abated, leaving soft waves of heat still emanating across my body.

The doc continued stroking my prostate as my breathing slowed and the tension in my muscles relaxed. I glanced down towards my cock, expecting the erection to be melting away finally, but was met with the same rock-hard flesh I'd seen just moments ago.

I realised the pleasure hadn't entirely abated as would normally happen after an orgasm. As I turned my attention back to my pelvis again, I was aware of the same stroking pleasure, and the same slow build developing inside of me.

I looked up at the doctor.

"What the fuck is happening here?" I asked, secretly hoping that he wouldn't stop.

"Your sexual glands have become blocked." He explained, very matter of fact. "Massaging your prostate gland like this builds pressure in the system until it eventually...escapes, as you've just...experienced. It feels like there's still a lot more to shift. I can stop now if you're uncomfortable though."

His finger stopped and he moved as if about to withdraw himself from my arse.

"No, no!" I said, then kicked myself for sounding too eager. I tried again, more slowly. "If you think this will help with my...issue, then please don't stop. I'm just sorry that I'm making a mess of your couch."

The doctor looked down at me, as if noticing the fluid for the first time.

"Oh, that's nothing to worry about." He said in an offhand manner. "You should see the place after I've put in a catheter!"

Finger still in my arse, he leaned down and pulled a towel from under the couch with his other hand. He mopped somewhat clumsily at my torso, trying to dry me off but really just smearing the viscous fluid over me.

In another unexpectedly familiar act, he used the towel to wipe the end of my erect cock, briefly squeezing it through the towel, serving only to cause another glob of fluid to come leaking out.

He dropped the towel on the floor beside the examination couch and looked at the flimsy gown gathered up around my torso.

"It looks like this got a little messy." He said as he pulled it off my shoulders and threw it to the floor as well. "I can grab another if you'd prefer."

I looked down, as if to highlight the absurdity of the suggestion.

"It seems a little pointless at this stage." I shrugged, resigned to the fact of my nakedness. "You've seen it all anyway."

He nodded, appearing to approve of my logic and turned his attention back to his finger. His massage had not stopped throughout that encounter, but now he redoubled his efforts, stroking me with a greater rapidity and pressure.

I was quickly back in the zone, no longer caring what he thought of me. The pleasure built inside me once again. I couldn't ignore it anymore or put it down to 'pressure'. It was pleasure, pure and simple.

My pelvis was alight with bliss. A warm glow radiated from my arse through my body. My cock was on fire without even being touched. My nipples quivered at the slightest breeze from the air conditioner.

All this from a finger in my arse.

I closed my eyes, trying not to think of anything but the sensations inside me. I blocked out the doctor standing beside me and concentrated just on the feeling of pressure and warmth building inside once again.

This time without the element of surprise, I could feel the build coming. It pulsed with each stroke of my prostate, sending warmth outward through my body, but concentrating particularly on my balls and cock.

Again, and again the pleasure spread, the rhythm regular, but building in intensity.

Fluid leaked from me again, spreading in a slow trickle across my belly, the tickling sensation adding to my pleasure.

From time to time the docs thumb brushed against my balls, an inevitable twitch and shot of fluid following the transgression.

I watched this climax build once again, growing in intensity. I felt my cock swell, pushing clear of my foreskin once again. It strained upwards, quivering and jerking in time to the relentless strokes.

I couldn't keep still as the pressure built. This time, though, my inhibitions had been worn away. Stark naked and gripping the sides of the examination couch, I writhed around. The doctor followed me effortlessly, with a practiced accuracy as I moaned with the building pleasure.

His finger buried deep inside me, I clamped down around him, the sudden pressure pushing him up onto my gland with a new force.

It was enough to tip the balance once again as the dam wall broke. Clear fluid ran forth again in pulsatile waves as the pleasure broke free from my cock and washed across me like a wave across a beach.

I could hear myself moaning but seemed unable to control it as I writhed on the couch. My eyes were screwed shut as I panted, waves of bliss washing over me again and again.

Slowly, receding like a tide, the pleasure abated but didn't vanish. My cock felt fit to burst it was so hard. I finally caught my breath again, and regained control of my muscles.

Realising that I had my pelvis lifted up in the air, I slowly relaxed, and brought myself literally back to earth.

Amazingly, the doctor hadn't even paused in his procedure. The rhythmic finger-fucking continued apace, and even as my breath finally returned to normal, I could already feel the pressure build once again.

It was almost too much, this incredible and unrelenting bliss. I shivered, drenched in sweat and pre cum, but at the same time burning hot.

I was trapped between a desire to get up and leave immediately, and a need to make this pleasure continue forever. I felt powerless and trapped in a hell full of pleasures.

The doctor seemed to sense the change in me. He looked down reassuringly.

"It seems like we're on the right track here." He said. "I think it shouldn't be much longer and we'll be done. I might need to just..."

He trailed off as he concentrated back on my pelvis. I could feel his finger shift position, his thumb pressing down on my taint. I felt some more pressure at my arse, until suddenly it gave way.

I second finger slid easily into my lubricated hole, filling me more than I'd ever known.

I grunted at the sudden change, shifting my legs, but ultimately allowing him entry.

Now with two fingers together, he stroked my gland again. Instantly I could feel the difference as I was double stroked again and again.

In seconds I was approaching the climax, only this time the pressure built further and further, way past the previous point of eruption.

It was more than I could bear. My cock was surely going to explode with pleasure.

I moaned in time with every stroke, convulsing on the couch as he stroked me to new realms of pleasure.

Finally, I felt the eruption approach. This time was different, though. The pleasure centred just in the last third of my cock, my whole consciousness seemingly held in that single 3 inches for these amazing seconds.

I couldn't wait any longer. Without thinking I reached down and grabbed a hold of my cock, starting to stroke myself towards an orgasm.

Almost immediately, my eyes flashed open, and I remembered where I was. My hand flew away, grabbing the side of the couch again. I blushed, mortified, but unable to control my convulsing body.

The doctor nodded at me.

"It's ok to finish yourself off at this point. I think it might help."

It was all the reassurance I needed. My cock was slick with the clear fluid, and as I gripped it firmly, another eruption followed the last, smearing across the engorged head and down my shaft.

I writhed on the couch as he fucked me with two fingers. All embarrassment and dignity were forgotten.

I jerked myself hard and fast, the elusive orgasm I'd sought for months finally approaching. It built, stronger and stronger, like a burning star inside the end of my cock. I pushed myself down on the doc's fingers, impaling myself on his probing digits, drawing the pleasure I needed from him.

Finally, like a shroud lifting from me, the way was clear. My cock swelled in my hand as the head dilated, opening up to shoot forth a huge rope of hot, white cum.

It arced up in the air, aided by my thrusting pelvis, a shooting white rainbow, finally splashing down onto my face and neck. The acrid taste of semen hit my tastebuds, as shot after shot of cum erupted forth.

My arse contracted around the doc's fingers, holding him inside me as I came, finally, with a blissful, long-awaited release.

I sprayed cum as I writhed around, shooting months' worth of built-up frustration across my naked body.

Finally, my consciousness centred back inside my body and my breathing slowed once again. Occasional ripples of pleasure hit me with a twitching shudder as my muscles finally released.

My cock ebbed slowly in my hands as cum dripped from my torso onto the couch, and further onto the floor beneath.

I looked up at the doc as he slid his fingers gently from me. Mortified once again, I noticed the spray of cum splashed across the side of his face and hanging from his beard.

Blushing, I looked down, unable to miss the bulging erection barely hidden in his tight pants.

He seemed a little surprised, shaken finally from his carefully manicured professional demeanour. It only lasted a second though as he reached down under the couch to grab 2 towels, handing me one and using the second to wipe his face.

"Well," he said, seeming to search for what to say. "I'd have to say that was a successful procedure. There's actually a small washroom just through here if you'd like to clean up a little."

He indicated a door opposite the one I had walked through on arrival. Trying to maintain what little grace I could, I slid from the couch and wandered naked through his consulting room, trying to ignore the rivers of cum running down my thighs and dripping onto the floor.

Finally cleaned up and dressed, I sat somewhat gingerly back on the chair opposite him. My arse was still buzzing with the memory of his fingers.

"Well, I'm glad that we've been able to sort out your issue today." He said, smiling. "I have found that the problem can sometimes recur over time, and it can often help to self-manage this at home, if you catch my drift."

He held eye contact as if trying to make sure I understood.

"Sure," I replied, a little uncertain. "I guess I'll give that a go if I need to."

"Don't hesitate to come back though if there are any issues. Always happy to help out."

I glanced down at his crotch now hidden behind the desk, wondering just how happy he was with this particular procedure. He sure didn't seem to mind,

*****

The following few weeks provided a welcome return to a normal sex life with my girlfriend. The prostate massage truly did seem to have released the blockage.

Despite repeated questioning, I refused to talk about how the doc had cured my problem. It was just too personal to talk about. I didn't even know how to process it myself!

How could someone make me cum so hard with just 2 fingers in my arse? Did that mean I wasn't as straight as I had always thought?

I pushed the thought aside as often as it popped up, trying desperately to restore faith in my somewhat shaken masculinity.

The trouble I had, though, was that sex with my girlfriend was never quite as good as the orgasm I'd had in the doctor's office. Sure, it was as good as it had ever been, but I felt like my eyes had been opened to a whole new set of sensations, and a whole new experience of pleasure.

That thought seemed to take a stronger hold as time passed. By the time a month had gone by, I was already starting to notice the problem returning. Orgasms seemed harder to reach, and I had to focus all of my attention on getting there, neglecting my increasingly frustrated partner.

Finally, I decided that I had to take action once again. I waited until I had a day off, and the house to myself with my girlfriend at work.

I downed a couple of beers and had a shower, trying to loosen up a little. The front door carefully locked, I sat naked on my bed, facing the full-length mirror opposite.

The very thought of what I was about to do had me hard as a rock, a little pre cum leaking tentatively from the eye of my cock.

I grabbed the lube bottle from beside me and squirted some onto my fingers, carefully spreading it over the length of them.

I leaned back against the cushions behind me, legs spread and lifted to enable me a clear view of my arse. Surprisingly it was something I'd only ever looked at once or twice. Very few others ever had.

I smeared lube gently around my puckered hole, watching with interest as it contracted quickly in response to my touch.

Breathing slowly and deeply, I consciously relaxed my muscles, resting the pad of my index finger over my hole, pressing gently. I rubbed around in a circular motion slowly, smearing the lube around.

As I breathed, I could slowly feel my arse relaxing, just enough to allow the tip of my finger to slowly advance.

I gasped at the sudden sensation, clamping down and squeezing my fingertip.

Slowly relaxing again, I advanced my finger forward once more, slowly sliding it inside me. It was so tight. I could feel the strong circular muscle squeezing down on my lubricated finger.

I wiggled my finger around, trying to find the magical spot that the doctor had so expertly located for me. The sensation was nice, and I even felt the leakage of a small drop of fluid from my cock onto my belly, but it was far from the mind-blowing pleasure that I'd felt with the doc.

I lay on the bed, twisted in a knot, legs in the air and hand awkwardly reaching around to my arse. No matter how I tried, I couldn't push my finger in any further, and the magical P-spot seemed to elude me.

Determined not to waste the effort, I grabbed a hold of my cock with my free hand, stroking madly while I wiggled around inside my own arse.

It was the quickest orgasm I'd had in weeks. The feeling built up in the base of my cock quickly, and in no time, I was moaning, shooting a load of cum across my belly as my arse rhythmically squeezed my finger.

"Great!" I thought sarcastically. "If I could only work out a way to secretly have a finger up my arse every time I fucked my girlfriend I should be fine!"

Quickly I acknowledged the reality. I needed to see the doc once again and get some more advice. This was clearly not a solution.

It took another 3 weeks before I could get an appointment with the doctor again. I sat nervously in the waiting room as he called my name and walked me down the hall.

"I thought you might be back." He glanced knowingly at me as we walked towards his consulting room. "I took the liberty of booking this as a long appointment. I should let you know, though, that I have a medical student sitting in with me today. I hope you're ok with that. He's very...open minded."

Without giving me a chance to object, he opened the door to reveal a well-dressed, trim young guy, perhaps in his early 20's, standing slightly awkwardly to one side of the room.

"Wes, this is Julian, who's sitting in with me for a few weeks. Wes, if it's ok, I might just update Julian on our last appointment, just so he knows where things are at."

Once again not pausing for me to object, he launched into jargon-laden description of the most mind-blowing doctor's appointment I'd ever had. The terms such as "prostatic secretions" and "climactic contractions" seemed to underestimate the true nature of the experience.

Julian seemed to take it all in with a neutral expression on his face, no sign of surprise or humour to be found. He nodded and jotted a few notes on his pad. I longed to see what he'd written.

Finally, the doc turned back to me again.

"So, Wes, how have things been since you were last here. I guess the issue has started to recur. Did you try out some self-massage at home?"

"Well," I started, still hesitant to talk openly in front of this stranger. "You're right that it has started to recur. It's back to pretty much every time I have sex I can't cum. I tried to 'self-massage' as you put it a couple of times, but I've had trouble finding the right spot. I just can't seem to get it right."

The doc nodded. "Yeah, a lot of blokes have that trouble actually. It can be pretty hard to find it on yourself, not to mention having to get all tied up in knots."

I agreed with him, wondering why he hadn't mentioned this last time.

"It's sometimes easier once you've had a chance to see what it feels like on someone else, so you know what to look for yourself."

"Mmmhmmm...?" I could feel the sceptical look on my face as I nodded uncertainly. Did he think I was going to hit up one of my mates to get a chance to practice? How exactly was that conversation going to go?

"As med students we basically learn this stuff on each other before we get set free on patients." The doc continued, ignoring my sceptical look. "I'm sure Julian would be happy to be a model for you to practice on while I show you what to do, right Julian?"

The med student didn't miss a beat.

"Sure thing, sir." He said, sounding almost eager.

They both stood up and started moving towards the examination couch while I sat stunned in my seat. This couldn't really be happening. As if to shake the disbelief from me, Julian started undoing his belt as they moved across the room.

As if in a trance, I stood up, not sure how to get off this train that seemed to be hurtling at an increasing pace down a steep incline.

Surely this was some sort of elaborate joke. This could not possibly be real!