The Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls swung heavily back and forth, slapping softly against my perineum with each forward thrust.

His hands softly rubbed my arse, moving up along my flanks and occasionally reaching under to give my nipples a tweak.

This was heaven.

The doctor was still calling the shots. Without a word, he put a hand on Julian's back, pushing him forward over me as he fucked me.

With a lubricated finger, he reached behind Julian to slowly slide his finger insider his pinioning arse.

Julian leaned over me, arms wrapped around my torso as he continued to fuck me slowly. I felt him suddenly tense as the doctor's practiced finger found his pleasure spot.

"Aw fuck!" he moaned into my ear.

I could feel the fluid leaking from him inside of me as he slid more easily in and out of my tight passage. A wet slapping sound accompanied each thrust as he picked up the pace, responding to the additional stimulation.

His own enthusiasm seemed to transfer to me as the renewed pace sent waves of pleasure through me again. Every movement that I made seemed to send bells ringing deep in my pelvis. His cock was everything.

I pushed back against him with every forward thrust, trying to take him deeper inside. I needed him in me, needed this to continue forever.

Sensing the change in my demeanour, the doctor directed another change in position. He quickly had me flipped back over on my back, with Julian towering above me. My legs were spread and wrapped around his hips as he fucked me.

I could feel he was close as I shuddered through another mini climax, a renewed splash of fluid spreading across my belly. I was light-headed. I didn't know how long I could continue like this. At the same time, I never wanted it to stop.

Julian, however, couldn't continue forever. As my muscles spasmed rhythmically pumping fluid onto my belly, his cock responded.

He moaned, his face going red as the pace of his thrusts increased. He leaned down over me, staring straight in my eyes. I lay beneath him, totally his. I was totally dependent on him for my pleasure.

His movements became uncoordinated as his spasming orgasm began. His cock twitched uncontrollably, spewing hot cum deep inside my pelvis. His body writhed on mine, a loud rhythmic moan emanating from his throat.

He fucked the cum hard into me, ramming against my sensitive prostate, ramping up my pleasure again, so soon after the last one had abated. I could barely breath as my pelvis spasmed again, my whole body a white-hot glow of pleasure.

As my breath returned, Julian also returned to earth, the occasional twitch of his cock signalling the ongoing remnants of his pleasure.

The doctor spoke up before he moved.

"Now Julian, stay inside of him and move ever so slightly from time to time. It's time for him to reach a full climax also."

The doctor was once again sounding his formal professional self, the hard erection held in his hand showing the truth of it.

"Now grab a hold of his erection and stroke, nice and firmly. Try and move inside him in time with your strokes." He watched with a proprietary eye. "That's the way."

Appearing satisfied with Julian' technique, he stepped towards the head of the bed so as to get a better view. His hand stroked his own cock rapidly, some sweat showing through on his shirt in places.

I lay there as Julian jerked me off enthusiastically, his spent cock still enough to stimulate the inside of my pelvis as he gave little micro-thrusts. The doctor reached down and tweaked my left nipple, the tiny movement enough to elicit another gasp from me.

My mind was entranced with pleasure. The naked form of Julian above me was so enticingly masculine. He was perfect. My body was in perfect pleasure as the slow build towards my final climax continued.

I moaned now uncontrollably. Any thought that someone may hear was gone.

I felt the doctor's hand on the top of my head as he turned my face toward him. I relaxed there in bliss as his hand on my jaw opened my mouth.

Without conscious thought, I accepted the tip of his hard cock into my mouth as he stroked himself. It seemed so natural to be penetrated like this at both ends. My mind thought of nothing but pleasure.

His hand rested on my throat, closing my lips over his cock, as he slid deeper into my mouth. I somehow knew what was coming as the tension seemed to increase for a fraction of a second before an explosion of fluid erupted into my open throat.

My consciousness was filled with the sweet, salty taste of another man as he moaned, fucking his cum deep into my gullet. I inhaled his essence deeply, entranced in this hedonistic pleasure.

A cock in both ends, and the taste of cum on my lips, my own orgasm approached.

I turned from the doctor, his cock sliding from me leaving a trail of cum across my cheek. I looked at Julian who now had replaced his soft cock with two fingers and was vigorously finger-fucking my arse, my cock deep in his throat.

I writhed on the bed, cum gargling in my throat as I moaned with ecstasy. At last, an orgasm like no other.

Sensing my climax, Julian pulled back, replacing his lips with his hand, stroking my climax from me as I struggled to stay on the couch. With a convulsing shudder my cock erupted a huge, white fountain of cum straight up in the air. It looped in slow motion, before finally splashing down across my chest and neck.

Clear of the first shot, Julian dived back down on my cock, taking me in his mouth and trying in vain to contain the remaining explosions of cum. It dribbled from his lips like a leaking faucet, running down my cock and splashing about on his hand as he jerked me off.

Speechless, I lay naked on the exam couch as Julian climbed off me and began to dress. Cum covered me, leaking from all orifices. I could smell it and taste it. A warm glow of pleasure surrounded me.

The doctor turned and picked up the buzzing phone.

"I'm afraid we'll have to finish it there, Wes." He said matter-of-factly. "My next patient is here. Just have a chat to Julie on the way out if you'd like to schedule another appointment."

I looked at him a little dumbfounded as he tucked himself in and sat back at his desk, appearing to write some notes. Julian looked at me apologetically and handed me my clothes.

I dressed quickly, doing my best to wipe the ejaculate from my chest with a couple of tissues pulled from his desk.

Wiping my mouth as an afterthought, I walked from the room, the unmistakeable sensation of cum running down the inside of my thigh at the front of my mind.

Stopping by the desk before leaving, the receptionist looked up from her computer screen, a bemused look on her face.

"It looks like he's not charging you for today's...appointment." Was that a deliberate pause? "You're free to go now. We'll see you next time."

As I waited for the lifts, the sound of the doctor beginning his next consultation was unmistakeable. I looked back over my shoulder at the door. Julie spoke up from the reception desk, with not a hint of amusement.

"Yes, we really need to do something about soundproofing that room..."