The Procedure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try not to feel uncomfortable." The doctor attempted to reassure me. "We're trained to see the body as a biological entity. Just nerves and flesh. There's really nothing to be embarrassed about.

As if to prove a point, Julian stepped out of his tailored pants and leaned over the examination couch, naked from the waist down. He hoisted up his shirt tail to expose his arse more effectively and stepped his feet apart.

It was quite a sight. I'd barely looked at another man's arse before, except in fleeting glances in change rooms and in porn. The specimen in front of me had to be considered of high quality by any measure.

The taught, muscular glutes were parted slightly by his stance, revealing the darker, slightly hairy cleft between them. A puckered hole peeked out from between his glutes, almost inciting my entry. His sack swung heavily between his legs, his long, thick cock poking out beneath them.

He looked back expectantly as the doc handed me a pair of rubber gloves. Still in disbelief, I struggled to pull them over my sweaty hands and eventually managed to smear some lube over my index finger.

"If you don't mind, could you just smear some of that lube around my hole?" Julian spoke like someone asking to be passed the salt. "It's much more comfortable that way."

Embarrassed, I felt the expected twitch of my cock in my pants. Mortified at the thought of horning up over another man's arse, I tried to ignore it and get the inevitable over with.

The doctor leaned over, resting a hand on my shoulder. Again, it was a simple gesture that felt jarringly over-familiar despite the naked arse presented to us. With his free hand, he pulled aside one of Julian's glutes.

"Just wipe it on nice and smooth." He coached as I followed his instructions. "Yeah, that's the way, just smear it around a little. Now, just centre your finger over his hole..." he paused to grip my finger and direct it accordingly, "...and slowly put a bit more pressure there."

My finger was pushed against Julian's tight hole, a seemingly impenetrable barrier, until suddenly there was a give, and my finger vanished inside of him.

I gasped, just as Julian grunted softly. My finger was gripped tight in his muscular tunnel. I could feel the pulsation of his heartbeat through my glove. It felt warm and smooth.

Without waiting for further instruction, I slowly advanced my finger forward, sliding into him until my knuckle was pressed against his arse. I prodded around, trying to find what I was supposed to find so that I could end this mortifying encounter.

Julian let out a further grunt at my inexpert gropes in his anal passage. He turned to look at me.

"Just slow down a little there if you don't mind." His request was polite, and formal, completely incongruous to the events that were transpiring.

The doctor weighed in again.

"If you just push your finger down a little, you should find the prostate gland about 8cm or so along the passage. Feels a bit like a rubbery walnut."

Wondering what the fuck that could possibly feel like, I prodded hopelessly around some more, conscious of the grunts and movements I was eliciting from my willing model.

Julian turned again, a few beads of sweat on his forehead. I could see that his cock was no longer hanging down, rather it stood at full attention, a raging boner lifting the front of his shirt as he leaned over the examination couch.

"Maybe you should show him where to look, sir." He said to the doctor. "I don't mind."

The doctor looked at him with one eyebrow slightly raised, but seemingly agreed this was the best way to educate my rookie finger.

He positioned himself directly behind me, one hand resting on my shoulder. His other, gloved, hand extended a finger and rested it on my own, just at the opening to Julian's hole. He pushed my finger down with a little force, making some room for his own advance, and then slid forward through the tight sphincter.

Julian let out an audible moan, biting his bottom lip as the second finger entered him. The doctor slid forward along my finger, the passage now tighter still. He manoeuvred the tip of my invading digit to what he thought was the right place and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Just about here" he said. "Push down a bit with your finger here and you should be able to find it."

Trying to comply, I pushed my finger down towards the floor, not expecting success, when suddenly I felt what had to be the right organ. A rubbery, round object sat, just under the end of my finger.

I pushed down slightly and stroked it experimentally. Julian moaned loudly and his knees buckled somewhat, the examination couch stopping him from falling to the floor.

A drop of clear fluid escaped the end of his hard cock, swinging freely beneath him.

"Yeah," he moaned, "that's the spot. Just there."

I stroked it a few more times to be sure I knew what it felt like and watched transfixed as Julian just about melted with pleasure in front of me. The power I had over him was exhilarating.

The doc slid his finger out, eliciting a gasp from the ecstatic medical student and tapped me on the shoulder.

"That should do it." He said cheerfully. "At least you know what you're looking for now."

Julian stood up and turned as I slid my finger out and pulled off my glove. His hard on poked forward from beneath his shirt.

The doctor looked down at him. "It's probably best if you go and gather yourself together, Julian. I'll come and grab you from the break room once I'm finished with Wes."

Julian looked disappointed, but hurried to comply, awkwardly stuffing himself back into his pants before leaving the room, his erection still clearly visible.

As the door closed, the doctor turned back to me once again.

"So now that you know what you're looking for, why don't we give it a try and see if you can find your own?"

Feeling surprisingly less awkward this time, I quickly stripped naked, draping my clothes over a chair beside the exam couch. It seemed pointless to put on one of the flimsy gowns at this point. What more could I hide that the doctor hadn't already seen?

My naked body seemed to be somehow more obvious next to the carefully groomed doctor standing beside me. My cock stood at eager attention in front of me, already leaking a little in anticipation.

"Most people find it easiest on all fours, so if you want to climb up on the couch..."

Obediently, I climbed up onto the vinyl couch, aware of the view of my arse the doctor was being given. I held out my hand as he poured some lube onto my fingers.

"Now," he coached me, "crouch down low, and reach around behind so you can wipe some lube onto your anus. That's right."

He stood carefully positioned to be able to watch my every move. I couldn't tell if this was a professional approach or a personal curiosity. It seemed not to matter.

"That's the way." He continued his encouragement. "Now slide your index finger in through the opening. Remember to push down a little like you're on the toilet to help you to open up."

My finger slid easily inside as I advanced into my tight tunnel. I searched around, feeling for the rubbery gland that I'd felt inside Julian.

I jumped slightly as I felt the doctor's hand rest on my bare buttock.

"Now if you just slide it all the way in there first," he said reassuringly, "That's it. And now push your finger forward as if you're pointing at the end of your penis. You should feel it there."

I poked around a little further, trying to awkwardly adjust the angle of my finger. Finally in the right position, I pushed forward until suddenly, there! That was the spot!

My legs collapsed a little at the sudden sensation, as my cock twitched, and a glob of fluid escaped. I bit my bottom lip as I concentrated and moved my finger back into position again, tentatively finding the gland and stroking it once again.

I couldn't keep the moan from escaping my lips as my shoulders collapsed down onto the couch. The side of my face pressed into the vinyl as I tried to give myself better access. This was amazing!

The doctor softly rubbed my lower back as I stroked my own prostate, a stream of fluid very slowly leaking from the end of my hard cock once again, and pooling on the vinyl beneath me. My eyes were closed. There was no shame this time around, only pleasure.

The doctor's voice was soft and hypnotic as he gently rubbed my arse, watching me finger fuck myself.

"I think it's such a shame that men don't get a better education about their own bodies." His words washed over me, like a warm shower, becoming incorporated into my pleasure.

"Our bodies are built for this. We have pleasure centres inside of ourselves just waiting to be stimulated. It's perfectly natural and in fact it improves your health."

A low moan emanated from my throat as the pleasure rippled through my pelvis with every stroke of my finger.

"There's so much to be gained from learning the full extent of the male sexual experience." He continued softly. His hand slowly circled my arse, occasionally moving down the back of my thighs, stroking me gently.

"There's so much I can show you. Think of the pleasure you're experiencing now at your own hand. Imagine what else you could be missing out on."

His hand stroked my perineum, fingers occasionally brushing the back of my balls before sliding up to circle around my penetrated anus. My whole body was on fire, every nerve firing at the same time.

"Cultures all over the world incorporate men making love to each other as a normal part of life. It's only us in the west that have put such a strong taboo on it."

He seemed so knowledgeable. So wise. I didn't want him to stop.

"We're designed for this. What other reason could there be for the shape of an erect cock being perfectly designed to stimulate a prostate gland. It's meant to be."

His use of the profanity sent a shiver along my back. It seemed such a shift for the carefully groomed professional. I could feel where this was going and I had no power, no desire to stop it.

I shifted myself slightly on the couch, angling my arse more towards him. I spread my knees a little further apart, offering myself up to him.

"I can show you all of this if you want. I can teach you the depths of real male sexual pleasure. Tell me you want it."

I heard him unzip his pants, felt the shift in his body as he released himself from the confines of his underwear. I opened my eyes to see him.

His cock stood proudly through his fly, rigid and throbbing. A slight upward curve accentuated the thickness of the fleshy rod, his foreskin just peeling back enough to reveal a smooth purple glans beneath.

His balls protruded heavily through the zippered opening.

He looked down at me, catching my eye.

"Tell me you want it." He repeated.

My voice was thick, my tongue seemingly out of my control. I managed to get the words out.

"I want it."

It was all he needed.

He grabbed a hold of my pelvis, pulling me off the couch as my legs scrambled for purchase. He held me up with surprising strength as I found my footing back on the floor, elbows still resting on the couch.

He pushed down on my lower back, as if holding me in place. There was no way I was moving anywhere.

I heard him spit into his hand and imagined him smearing it over the shaft of his rigid cock. The shift from the carefully groomed professionalism to this animalistic dominance was both jarring and an incredible turn on.

I was his to control.

He pushed me against the couch, naked and bent double in front of his looming, suited form. I felt the end of his cock push against my arse, demanding entry, and concentrating briefly, I allowed him in.

He had trained me perfectly for this.

His cock slid slowly inside me, advancing deep into my pelvis, until the inevitable pressure back on my prostate gland sent me shivering.

With a glancing blow, his cock slid across my most pleasurable of areas, sending shivers through my whole body.

I grunted as he finally entered me fully, pressing me firmly into the examination couch. His suited pelvis pressed against my arse, the belt buckle cold against my naked skin.

A stream of fluid gushed from me as he filled me.

I was in ecstasy.

"You see," he said as he pulled slowly from me again. "This is what we're built for!"

He thrust suddenly back into me, ramming his cock deep into my pelvis. The intense pleasure spread through me once again.

My senses were dialled up as high as they had ever been. I could feel every touch from his body, his pelvis pushed up against mine; his balls hitting the base of my own sack, the vinyl of the examination couch beneath me.

Within seconds, that familiar build-up was already occurring. The intense heat burned inside me, spreading in waves with every thrusting blow of his cock past my prostate. I was filled, impaled on the end of his rigid cock. He pulsed inside me like a second heart.

The burn spread through me, reaching the end of my cock, until the inevitable pulsing flow of the clear fluid burst forth with a knee buckling ecstasy.

I moaned uncontrollably as my cock throbbed with this slow-motion pseudo-orgasm, flicking thick fluid around the floor.

The doctor barely seemed to notice that he was holding me up now, my legs unable to take the weight. He fucked me with a single-minded intensity, no longer talking, just drilling me over and over.

The waves of pleasure receded somewhat as the fluid dried up but left me still hard and wanting more. Regaining the strength in my legs, I stepped my feet further apart, giving him better access to the depths of my pelvis.

Experimenting with the pleasure now, I tried squeezing down with the muscles in my arse, gripping his cock rhythmically as he thrust. Amazingly, I could feel this build my pleasure immensely once again, the waves spreading through me ever faster.

It was evidently having an effect on the doctor too, as he leaned down over me, gripping me by both wrists and whispering in my ear.

"That's right, squeeze it just like that." He moaned. "Oh yeah, that's it."

He ploughed into me harder and harder as his own climax approached. I consciously squeezed down on him harder, instinctively trying to bring him to orgasm.

He moaned, sweat dripping from his forehead onto my back. His breath quickened into a panting frenzy until suddenly his whole body tensed, his back arching, his cock ramming home deep inside me.

I could feel him spasming inside my canal, unloading his cum into my virgin hole. His thrusts were forceful but uncoordinated as his whole body convulsed with his orgasm.

I realised I had been holding my breath as I squeezed down on his cock and released it slowly in a long, drawn-out sigh. I could already feel him withering inside me, disappointed as I still hadn't cum.

The sound of the door caused us both to start as we turned in unison. The doctor froze, his cock twitching inside me as his muscles tensed. Julian walked into the room, apparently oblivious to what was happening.

"I think I'll need to go home and change, sir." He said, somewhat sheepishly indicating the dark stain at the front of his trousers. "That last...procedure left me leaking quite a...oh!"

He stopped short as he finally registered his tutor balls deep in my arse.

"I'm sorry, I...I thought he'd already gone."

The doctor, quickly regaining his composure, pulled slowly out of me, a trail of his cum following him out and running slowly down the inside of my thigh. He stood to one side, his hand still resting on my lower back, keeping me in position.

I stood there, bent over, stark naked and erect in front of two well-dressed professionals.

"Julian, a patient is in need of your attention." He said, back to his professional-sounding self. His fading erection hung through his open fly, a lazy drop of leftover cum swinging from its tip, providing a jarring contradiction to his profession tone.

Julian took no more than a moment to adjust to the surprising turn of events. He took in my spread legs and cum drenched hole in a second and eagerly undid his belt.

As he stepped out of his pants for the second time, the doctor turned to me, directing me up on to the exam couch, lying face down.

I turned and watched Julian rapidly undress, before walking over to me. His straining cock, already hard once again pointed the way, with his heavy sack swinging pendulously beneath.

The doctor stood beside me as Julian clambered up onto the examination couch, his knees straddling my thighs. The doctor leaned in and pulled my arse cheek aside with one hand, the other grasping Julian's hard cock and directing it straight to my lubricated hole.

I wanted him inside me like I'd never wanted anything in my life.

I could feel Julian's breath on the back of my neck as he leaned forward over me. He was younger than me by a couple of years, but with a much larger frame. Clearly, he spent more time than me in the gym.

The touch of his cock at the opening of my hole made me gasp as a shiver ran through me. Even before he entered, I could feel my pleasure centres kick in as my sex glands anticipated the coming stimulation.

His cock was larger than the doctor's, but he slid easily inside, assisted by the doctor's copious ejaculate lining my entrance. I felt his weight settle on me as his full length penetrated my pelvis, his balls resting gently on my upper thighs.

He adjusted his weight slightly, better positioning himself over me. The slight movement amplified inside me as he shifted.

His knees pressed my legs together, gripping onto his cock as he rested inside me.

"Now, slow and deep, there Julian," the doctor was coaching him, "that's what we're after."

Julian complied, pulling slowly from me before sliding back all the way in once again. The new position left my prostate gland in direct range of his large cock, pressing into it as he penetrated me.

His weight pressed me down onto the exam couch, squashing my wet, hard cock into the vinyl. As he pushed himself into me, the movement massaged my cock with a smooth, gliding friction between the vinyl and my belly.

A soft whimper escaped my lips as the pleasure overtook me once again. The more direct pressure on my prostate sent shivers through me and I was leaking and moaning again in seconds.

Julian too was clearly enjoying himself as he humped away at my arse. He breathed heavily, partly supporting his own weight on his knees and elbows. Still his body pressed against mine, our combined sweat providing a warm lubrication as his torso slid over mine.

The doctor stood right beside us, cock and balls still hanging out of his pants, starting to show some life again. He rested a hand on Julian's lower back, rubbing him gently as he fucked me.

Julian shifted his weight again, forcing his legs in between mine, spreading them wide. Lifting himself up onto his knees, he looped one arm under me and lifted me up onto all fours, his cock still pushed firmly deep inside me.

I glanced up and noticed a mirror on the wall for the first time above the handbasin. Perfectly angled, it gave me a clear view of our activity.

Julian's muscular body loomed over me, kneeling upright, hands gripping my hips as he ploughed my arse. With each withdrawal I could catch a glimpse of his long, hard cock before it thrust back inside me, stimulating my insides.

My own cock bounced beneath my kneeling body, clear fluid leaking in a continuous stream now, flicking around the place as we fucked. My face was flushed, sweating, with a look of pure ecstasy painted across my expression.

The doctor stood slightly behind us, bent a little to watch as Julian disappeared inside me once again.

The pleasure in this position was different. Rather than just being about the prostate, I was now noticing the movement of his cock along my passage. The delicious friction stimulated my whole pelvis.