The Professor's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "May I please have something to drink, please." I went and got her a tall glass of mineral water with ice. Before I handed it to her, I undid the cuffs. Seemed like a dumb idea, anyway.

She took a long drink and put her head down. "More back, please."

I worked carefully up and down, massaging all the major muscle groups. She wasn't talking, even though I had instructed her to. After a few minutes, her shoulders were shaking. I pulled her head up by the big braid in back. There were tears on her cheeks. I dropped the head down and went to work on her back again.

She said something I didn't quite hear. "What did you say?"

She turned her face to the side and said, "I'm a dumb shit."

The beautiful female body under my hands did not suggest a dumb shit.

"I was trying to sweet talk you into doing me and my sister a big favor. But you are too damned nice. Except when you tie up horny girlfriends and give them a good fuck, that is."

She rolled over and crawled into my lap. She pulled up the blanket and snuggled into me.

"So, dumb shit, do I get to know anything about the big favor?"

She pulled the blanket over her head and sucked on my nipple, periodically saying things to herself that sounded like "this isn't going to work." After a while of kissing and licking and mumbling under there, I was all hard again and her hand was on me.

She stuck her head out and said, "Kiss me."

I did and then she said, out of the blue, "My sister needs to get pregnant. She is twenty-nine and her husband has some rare disease that makes him sterile, and she is spending a lot of time crying about how her life is slipping away."

I uncovered us and went to work on her boobs. "Where is she located?"

"At my apartment. Can I call her and ask her to come over? Before you have second thoughts?"

Second thoughts. What about first thoughts. She apparently decided if I wasn't beating her, it was ok to keep going. She was using her cell phone and said, "You need to come over and meet Brian. Please hurry." The words tumbled out as she gave directions.

Foxy Sally was back in my arms, rubbing everywhere she could. "Can you smell me?"

"Yes. You smell of woman and sex and ..."

"Good. I can smell you too and that's what I want when she comes in here. Is it ok if I wear your mom's robe down to the door to let her in? And will you please make us some margaritas. Extra strong and extra cold."

Sally wasn't letting me have any say in this, and it sounded like her sister wasn't going to get any either. Her blond hair flounced as she walked out, leaving the door open and the odor of freshly fucked female wafting behind.

I pissed in the toilet, washed the important parts and took a purple pill. No telling what performance would be required of the cock which Sally seemed to like.

I was icing and salting some glasses as they came up the stairs, Sally leading the way and shedding the crimson robe. Her sister was watching the fancy behind right in front of her with wide eyes. I walked into the front room with a tray of drinks and snacks.

"Margie, this is Brian. Brian is good at everything, especially sex. He tied me up last night and beat me and made me come at least a dozen times."

Margie's eyes were fastened on my cock, which was behaving, at least for the moment. She was blond like her sister, but chunkier. Looked like maybe she was a swimmer in school. The tank and running shorts in pale green looked amazing with the blond hair and fair complexion.

I shook hands, held out a drink and said, "Sally said I was not allowed to put on clothes."

"Certainly not, we have important work to do and clothes only get in the way." Sally glugged about half her wicked margarita and smiled at me. Taking Margie's hand, she said, "Let me show you around. Isn't this a wonderful bachelor pad? Brian is so lucky. I told him he could have his pick of live in girlfriends if he wanted."

"That's before I said I would cut off his dick if he strayed from me."

Margie's eyes were really bugged out now and she took a large swallow of the drink. I had some of mine and looked daggers at Sally. She kept smiling and led Margie down the hall to the bedroom. Shortly there was a large noise and many squeaks. When they came back, Margie was naked and Sally had a tube of lube and the big beach towel. The two of them side by side were a horny guy's dream and my cock was busy saluting. Sally waved at him as she pushed her sister into the down sofa and said, "Not yet, junior, we have to warm up Margie first."

She pointed me to the floor next to them, and I obediently knelt. She deposited a good wad of cream in my palm. "You do the top half and I'll do the bottom half."

Margie started to protest. "Sally, we can't do this. I haven't talked to Roy or anything."

"Sis, this is a trial run. We are just trying to establish if compatibility exists. Close your eyes, lie back and pretend you are at the sorority house with your roommate and her friend and just having a little three-way makeout. Nothing serious. And take another big drink of that margarita first."

My fingers were rubbing cream into Margie's excellent tits and pulling gently on her nipples. I leaned forward and stole a light kiss on the lips. Sally was working her pussy and talking dirty. "Alan, please, you can't do that in front of my roommate, Margie. What will she think? OMG, your thing is so big. Margie, he is enormous and I don't think he is going to stop. I am so hot and so wet. Can you stand it if I let him have me?"

Margie was playing along, her fingers in my hair and bringing my lips to hers again. "Sally! He is kissing me! I thought this was makeout for you?" Margie's active tongue was far into my mouth and her hips were jumping around as Sally flexed two fingers in her cunt.

She jerked away from my mouth and shouted, "Oh shit, I'm coming. You devil of a sister!"

Sally gave a low moan and said, "God, Alan, you feel so good in there. Don't stop!"

With her free hand, Sally was bringing my cock ever closer to Margie's bottom. She pulled me up and whispered in my ear, "Now. Now!" and swatted my butt hard.

After I got over the shock of being fully coupled with Margie, things got better in a hurry. Her cunt was squeezing rhythmically and she was moaning, "This is bad. I can't do this." Sally motioned me to ignore that and keep going. I mouthed at her, "Come inside?" and she nodded vigorously.

Margie was hot. Her body had got over my sudden entrance and was giving me a fine fuck. I hoped she felt the same way about me. I could tell things were escalating. She started shouting, "Sally, we are not using protection, he has to stop!"

Unfortunately, her body betrayed her totally. I had the great pleasure of fucking her right through a top to bottom wildly shaking screaming shouting orgasm, the last part of which was punctuated by a river of come from me.

I flipped Margie and me over. Sally leaned on her sister and said, "Now, was that a fuck, or was that a fuck!"

Margie said, "Let me up please."

Sally said, "No way, sis. You just relax. We have to give the swimmers a chance."

The face above me was flushed and sweaty and just plain beautiful. I stuck out my tongue and we dueled tongues for a minute.

She kissed me passionately and said, "That was the fastest, wildest, best fuck I've ever had!"

Sally was playing the bongos on Margie's taut, muscular ass. "I'm glad you feel that way, because if this doesn't take, you will be back for more."

She pulled Margie up and the two of them fell over into a kissing, licking, nipping wrestle. I left them on the bed, took a slug of my drink and headed to the shower.

They left to collect Margie's things and take her to the airport. I still had a glow on over the great sex, but this wasn't getting the paper done. I put a load of sheets and other mess into the washer downstairs. Emily would know instantly what was going on if she and Arthur got home before they were done. But maybe not that I had entertained two horny women.

I got all of three more pages finished when my head drooped. The phone chimed, waking me up.

"Want a warm body in your bed tonight?"

"You're bad for my concentration. I have a paper due in two days."

"Oh, ok. Just thought I would ask. Margie is very grateful. Told me I should hang on to you."

"Get that fine mind of yours over here. I need inspiration."

"Inspiration coming." Click.

I made the bed and changed the towels. Put on water for tea. She used the key very quietly, but I was hiding behind the kitchen door when she tiptoed in. I grabbed her, walked to the front room, and launched us at the sofa. She landed on top and buried her head in my shoulder, shaking.

"You are wild, unpredictable, and just plain bad for a good girl like me. Tied me up. Fucked me until I screamed. More than once." More quiet shaking. I rubbed her back and dug my fingers into that incredible ass. She pressed herself into me.

"I have to do more paper before we go to bed."

"Let me have one of your fleece shirts and I will sit by you and help. I get A's in English Lit."

She was sitting next to me, reading what I had written. She was all cleaned up and smelled terrific. I leaned over and kissed her ear.

"If you hit on me, homework won't get done. You probably need a good grade in this course, don't you? I'm one of the TA's in the other section."

"OMG, I'm doomed."

"You know, there are a lot of nice guys in this course who wouldn't tie me up and just take me." Her eyes were glued to the first partial draft of the paper, which was about characters in the Dicken's novels.

"I can't write this for you, but I can give you hints. Let's get more comfortable."

Her idea of more comfortable was perching naked on top of my cock. I reached for her boob and she said, "No hands. Just this and me giving you some hints. Pay attention to what I am saying, not to what my body is doing." Her smile was wide and sinister.

"This is torture. You know guys are slaves to their cocks. How can I think about the paper when you are torturing me?"

"This is just payback. It's your prick or your paper." She was openly laughing at me now.

"Did you do any of the background reading? I'll bet not. Well, Dickens gave talks about his stories and his characters..."

She squeezed and humped once too many and I erupted up into her. My firehouse technique sent her over as well. I turned out the light and pulled her messy gorgeous body into mine.

I woke up late. She was gone. I staggered to the toilet and emptied myself. On the way to the kitchen I noticed something on my desk. There was a post-it that said, "You owe me." Underneath was a completed paper on Dicken's characters.

I stumbled and almost fell. The best fuck of my life and she writes papers too. Margie was right, don't let her get away.

I spent most of my time in class trying desperately to figure out how to attract Wonder Woman, who obviously could have almost any guy she wanted.

She decided I should impregnate her sister, so that was one point in my favor. She liked my genes.

There were problems with my scintillating personality. Too much rough stuff. Not enough insight into what makes women tick. This could be fatal.

I had an inspiration. Consult with Emily. She was smart, funny, liked Sally, seemed to like me.

After classes, I checked in with her on the way to my apartment. "Do you have a minute, Emily?"

"Certainly, Brian, please come in. I was making some tea, can I give you a cup?"

There were shortbread cookies to go with the tea. "You look pretty serious."

"I've got girl trouble."

"Is it the one who was here last weekend? The one with the terrific boobs?" She smiled at me. Emily had pretty nice boobs herself, although I had to guess at that, having not seen them in the flesh.

I grinned and said, "The very same one."

I paused. "We've gone out once or twice. We discovered we are very compatible in bed. She's brilliant and helps with my homework. I'm madly in love with her, but can't think of a good reason why she should be interested in me. I need help. I guess in your day it would be called courting advice."

Emily has fantastic blue eyes. You could drown in those eyes, especially when she gives you a long, serious wide eyed stare.

"This isn't just sex?"

"Well, I'm a guy. I can't deny the attraction, but there's more, a lot more."

"You're a senior and you are going to finish on time?"

I nodded and said, "Sally could finish early but is taking grad level courses. She wants to get a PhD in English and teach."

"Can you cope with that? What about your career?"

"I'm doubling in ME/CE. My dad wants me to be the engineer in his construction company. His business is booming and he says he is going broke paying consultants."

She rose and walked around the table, running her fingers through my hair and kissing the top of my head. "I don't mean to be in your personal life, Brian, I'm just thinking about what to say."

"What's her mobile number?"

I gave her the number and she dialed. "Sally? This is Emily, we met last weekend."

Lots of cheery noise from the other end. "Yes, it's none of my business, but Brian is very down in the dumps and it seems to have something to do with you. Was there a fight?"

Lots of uncheery noise from the phone. "I see. So you're not mad at him?"

Lots of no, no, no from the phone. "Sally, I shouldn't play matchmaker, but I was impressed with how the two of you seemed to get along when I saw you together. Should I say anything to Brian?"

Lots of varied noises from the phone, and then lower, slower noises. "I see. Yes, I'll be very discreet about that. And you will call him?"

"Wonderful, please come and see me soon."

Emily stared at me. My secret was out. "She told you about Margie, didn't she?"

"Yes. I don't know whether to slap you or kiss you. It will be at least a couple of weeks before the test is any good. She says she is so tense, it could be her that was wondering if you made her pregnant."

I put my head in my hands. "Don't worry. Sally thinks you are a terrific guy. I think you are a terrific guy. I've never had a stud service here before." She pressed me to her soft front. I looked up at her smile and kissed her right on the lips with my best lover's kiss.

She kissed right back, "Oh my, that went right through me. If I wasn't a very happy faculty wife, you could take me upstairs and demonstrate your skills."

"You do have another problem. You are imagining all kinds of things about Sally that aren't true. She likes you, she is hot for you. She whispered to me that she was never so sexed up in her life as watching you do her sister. I think you need to play it straight with that woman."

I hugged her and kissed the side of her face. "Emily, you just saved my life. I might have jumped off a bridge in despair!"

She punched my arm and said, "Get out of here. Do your homework or something. You are making me feel like a college girl again."

I went up the stairs humming loudly.

An hour later, Sally called. "Dinner?"

"Yes. Sounds good."

"Can you pick me up? My battery is dead."

"Be there in ten minutes."

I insisted on extracting the dead battery and throwing it in my trunk to go to the service station. They even agreed, for a price, to take it back and reinstall it.

A small voice inquired, "Why are you being so nice to me? That was a dumb thing I did to you."

"Do you want the nice answer, or the smartass answer?" I looked at her and she stared back with her wide blue eyes. "The smartass answer."

"Because, honey, I got more great sex last weekend than the whole rest of my life!"

She had her arm up and was screwing up her face in outrage.

"That's right. Hit me. I deserve it for that asinine remark. Go ahead."

She did. She clubbed me hard on the side of the head. It hurt. I grabbed the hand and kissed it.

"After we're married, will you still hit me when I misbehave?"

It took a few seconds for that to percolate. "After...?"

She launched herself over the console into my arms, smothering me with kisses. "You beast. You deliberately put me down with that crack. I should hit you again."

"Not right away. It hurt." I kissed her back.

"Let's get Thai takeout and go to your place. I need to talk to Emily."

Emily was in the living room as we walked in and said a cordial hello. Sally told me to go on up, she would be right there.

I heard voices and then a loud, "He did?"

"Yes! I think you must have had something to do with it."

I went back down and said, "Emily, please come up and share a beer. You did good things for us today."

Sally pulled the reluctant woman up. "I guess it's ok. Arthur said he would be late. Faculty dinner with guest speakers."

I was beginning to think of more than an ordinary thank you for our landlady.

I sat them on the soft down sofa and got on my knees. "Sally, Emily told me today to stop imagining things and be direct with you. That stupid remark I made in the car was not fair. Now that we have a witness, will you marry me? I love you with all my heart."

Sally just sat there. Then she leaned on Emily and burst into tears. I was frozen in place. Now what.

Emily patted her on the shoulder and told her everything would be all right.

Through her tears, she sobbed, "I don't deserve him, I'm such a flake."

Emily looked at me. I sat on the sofa and kissed Sally. She stopped crying. "You're serious, you really want to marry me? I'm not very good wife material. I want to be a professor."

I kissed her again and said I would love for her to be a professor.

She sniffled and said, with a half smile, "What if I have fertility problems, like Sarah."

In my best male voice, I said, "Sarah doesn't have a fertility problem, and in ten days she will know it."

Emily said, "He really is arrogant at times, isn't he?"

She looked warm and delectable. Sally and I pulled her across our laps and administered kisses.

Sally said, "Well, I hate to say it, but performance counts. Sarah had the biggest screaming orgasm you ever saw. If what she needed was eager sperm, I think she got them."

I tickled Emily as Sally kissed her. My fingers were exploring tits that needed unveiling.

Emily screeched, "You are being bad. All I did was try to help young lovers."

Sally's hand was down Emily's front. "Well, you succeeded. We're engaged. We're not just a hookup anymore."

Emily was wiggling and thrusting her hips a bit. I eased my hand far up a bare thigh.

"Stop that, you are molesting me!"

Sally said, "Yes we are, and you deserve it. It's the least we can do for someone who got both of us on the right track." The blouse was unbuttoned, and the bra followed. Two exquisite boobs with very erect nipples popped out. I said to Sally, "Pretty nice, don't you think?" I leaned over and took one into my mouth, while my hand inched higher under the skirt.

"I hope mine look like that when I'm twenty years older." She went back to tonguing Emily. I kept up the attack on her boob as my fingers found the edge of her panties and went straight up under them into a wet place.

"OMG, this is too much. You've got me all turned on. That's very bad."

"It's not bad, it's good. We are turned on too." Sally and I were slipping out of our clothes. This was great fun. Emily wasn't really fighting back. In a moment, the sexy landlady was as naked as we were.

Her voice was husky. "You are determined to have me, aren't you? Sally can tell I don't mind a little girl sex. Brian's big cock is all ready for action. If we do this, it has to be a big dark secret. Faculty wives are not supposed to play around."

Sally laughed and pinched Emily's fat, brown nipple. I got back down on the floor and put Emily's fine thighs over my shoulder. She shuddered as my tongue enveloped her clit and licked up and down her cleft.