The Professor's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes. Arthur doesn't do much with his mouth. I miss it. My college lover used to make me scream with his tongue."

That was a challenge I set out to meet. It didn't take long. Emily was hot as a pistol and went off like one. Tit for tat. I got her on her knees in front of Sally and shoved my cock straight into her pussy from the rear. Sally pulled her legs up wide and offered the fragrant wetness to her love counselor.

Emily was shaking and jerking and not sure what to do. I drove myself all the way to her cervix and held, hands griping her hips. "Emily, Sally needs you."

She got the message and went to work. So did I. This was underused pussy. The cunt was tight and wet and spasming on me. I could tell there was an orgasm in her future. Her very near future.

"OMG, I'm coming!" She flooded me and cried out, "More, harder!"

Emily was no shrinking violet. This was a healthy, happy cunt enjoying a good hard fuck. Just the kind I like. I began to worry about Sally. She needed my cock too. I eased Emily onto the sofa and pulled Sally onto my ever hard shaft.

She clung to me, "Oh, Brian, yes. Yes, yes, yes." The last was cut off by a big climax. She was even hotter than Emily. Was it only two days since I was in here? It felt like heaven.

Emily lay there watching, a big smile on her face. She not only got her lovers together, she got to watch. She got to come on his cock. She got Sally's juice all over her face.

It was my time and I came with an explosive grunt and a big "Yes!"

Now Sally was laying there twitching, with half closed eyes.

Sally reached out for Emily's hand. "He delivers, doesn't he?"

"OMG, Yes! You better hang on to him."

Sally laughed and laughed. "My sister said the same thing. And she was full of his come, just like you are. And I am."

They laughed some more as they went to the shower.

When they came back, Emily's fair complexion was still flushed. They were holding hands and kissing just like mother and daughter.

"Brian, look what you've done to Emily. There's only one way a woman gets that wonderful pink color."

"Sally, you stop that. You are embarrassing me and making it worse."

I could see her bra was missing so of course I needed to kiss her and rub those tips.

She kissed me back and swatted at my hand. "My god, the two of you are impossible."

She added, as she went out the door, "I love you."

Sally and I fell onto the sofa for a talk and were instantly asleep. She was awake at first light and went to the toilet. She wiggled back against my hardness when she returned and made happy noises. I whispered in her ear, "If we are going to spend much time like this, I'm getting a new bed."

She turned over. "Are we in trouble for doing Emily?"

"She's a hot one. I bet she liked that. She might even be thinking she needs more of it. Does your fiance have permission to help with her needs?"

"Only if I do too."

Sally and I spent a lot of time together the next several days, but both of us had busy schedules. We agreed not to tell anyone about the engagement until we had our act together and figured out how to deal with the parents. We were together Friday night at my place. I had flopped the mattress from the noisy bed onto the floor and made a nest for us of blankets and pillows. Saturday morning found Emily bringing us breakfast on a tray. "Arthur is away at a conference, so I can join you."

We sat up against the wall with her in the middle. She looked back and forth at us and asked, "How is the course of true love?"

"The other night, my roommate came back from a date and spent fifteen minutes telling me how marriage sucks. She had all the arguments, but I think she was mostly pissed that this guy she likes won't propose."

"You could love Brian and live with him and not get married."

I looked at them and shook my head gently. "Any woman I love I want to marry. If she'll have me."

Emily kissed me and said, "That's terribly conventional, Brian. The feminists in my bridge club would say you just want a license to oppress them."

Sally pushed Emily down and lay on her. "He already told me I'm supposed to hit him if he misbehaves. That doesn't sound too oppressive, does it?" She reached up and pinched Emily's perky nipple that was showing through her nightie.

Emily reached down and pinched back. "There's a dominance thing that flows back and forth in relationships. Usually, you can't make it go away, you have to manage it." They looked at me, hands busy with each other.

"It's hard to generalize. Individuals bring a lot of baggage with them into a relationship. Stripping that away keeps the psychiatrists busy and wealthy."

Sally asked, "What about sexual equality?" Her hand was over her head, working its way between Emily's legs.

I said, "It's not in the biology. Look at the size and strength differences, the higher male sex drive, the alpha fight for dominance."

There was a flush spreading across Emily's front. Sally's fingers were doing good work.

I continued, "The male has external sex equipment that shows his arousal and his instinct to mate. The woman can conceal her arousal, mostly, if she wants."

Sally turned over and said, "Emily is not very good at concealing her arousal." She raised the hem of the nightie and buried her head inside. Emily made a couple of squeaks and fell back on me. My prick was hard and right next to her head. Her hand crept up and found it. I reached down and drew him out of my boxers. Her fingers played idly with my foreskin, pulling it away from the purple head that was getting larger and larger. I massaged her scalp and forehead and helped her off with the nightie. She had a lovely body.

She said, "We don't even know what sexual equality means, do we? Having orgasms together is great, but does it mean much in the big picture? Would you still love Brian if you didn't come together?"

Sally looked at us, her mouth smeared with Emily juice and said, "That's already true. We only come together maybe half the time. I nodded and continued my massage of Emily's front.

She looked at Emily and asked, "How often do you and Arthur come together?"

"Hardly ever. I love him, but Arthur isn't much of a lover. You must have guessed that's why I'm here with you two oversexed young people."

She turned herself over and took me in her mouth. He was fully erect and not far from ejaculating. I played with her hair. "You are superb at that, but why not save it for two eager cunts?"

I was out of her mouth but she had me in both hands and was licking around the top. "I'm...I'm going to come. Her tongue has got me." The body froze with the orgasm, and at that precise moment, I squirted all over her face.

Her hands went to her face and got come all over them. Sally rose up from Emily's other end and laughed. I mouthed at her to get a towel and she went into the bathroom. I pulled Emily into my lap and licked her face.

"Sorry to do that. I couldn't help it."

Emily was laughing and rubbing her eyes. "You really got me. I guess that's what slutty Emily deserves for playing with your cock."

As Emily wiped her face, I had an idea. Knowing how wet she was from Sally's attentions, and how hard I still was, I lifted her and let my cock find her secret place. There was no friction. We were coupled, sitting in lotus position back to front. Sally approved and climbed into Emily's lap. I kissed her over Emily's shoulder.

There was gentle rocking back and forth. "Does this feel equal? The male isn't in a dominant position. Neither is the female. Can they climax?"

"Have you and Sally tried that?"

"No, I'm not sure it would work. My parts want more action."

"Emily, do you orgasm from breast stimulation?" Sally's hands were busy on Emily's tits.

"Never have, but there is always a first time. Your girlfriend is very demanding." Emily shivered and I gave a little upward thrust. Sally gave me a look and the fingers of one hand were down where my cock was busy. Emily jerked as Sally worked over her clit and massaged a boob. I started a gentle movement inside Emily, clenching my butt to make him bigger inside.

I whispered in her ear. "You are a sexy underappreciated woman. Your beautiful body has nerves that are shooting off in all directions. You have a big prick completely buried in your marvelous cunt. You want to squeeze him. You want him. Someone is torturing your incredible tits. They are so sensitive and whoever is doing that won't leave them alone. Fingers are rubbing on your clit, sending little shocks everywhere. Your body is starting to tense up. Something is building deep inside of you. Let it out, Emily, let it out. Now!"

It worked. She screamed and shook. She cursed us both but kept coming. I pushed her up on her knees and pounded the spasming cunt. I grew and grew and came with a great shout.

She staggered off to the shower and came back many minutes later, pink all over, collapsing face down on the bed between us.

I thought she was asleep, but at last she turned over and looked up at us. "I'll never forget that. Thank you. My body is still recovering. I do hope that is not the last time we get to play together!"

Sally found some lotion and we worked it in all over. Emily said, "I'm just a lump, do anything you want with me."

She pulled me down for a kiss. "You know what's interesting, Brian, the whole time we were doing that, I didn't have a single thought about anything except the incredible joy of my body orgasming. Nothing except that. No thoughts about who you were, who I was, just losing myself in the glory of fucking." She smiled at us and closed her eyes.

Sally and I rolled over to one side. She whispered in my ear, "Pretty nice, huh?"

"Very. I'm worried. This is the second time you didn't get the full treatment."

Her fingers were around my cock. "If I marry you, this won't be far away." She was pulling my foreskin like Emily did. I rubbed and pinched her ass. "You can't live in the dorm anymore. I want you close, married or not. When are we going to tell parents?"

"After you give me a good fuck and we ask Emily how to do it."

"Top or bottom?"

"Bottom and hard."

We liked this. We fit together well. If I drove hard enough, it poked her cervix, which she didn't appreciate unless she was completely over the wall with lust.

Sally's rhythmic noises woke Emily up. She turned on her side to watch. Sally noticed the movement but pulled my lips down for a hot kiss as she humped up at me, harder and faster. There was a body competition developing. Was she driving this fuck, or was I? I tried four hard strokes and let her take the next four humps. Nice. It was fun. I was talking dirty to her. On a changeover, I said, "All tired out are we?"

"Dirty useless fucker. Why do I keep such a wimp around." She was grinning.

We were both there at once, yelling and squeezing and flooding into her.

We fell back into each other's arms. Emily came, in her wonderful nakedness, with a fresh moistened towel and cleaned us up.

The three of us lay down with a covering blanket and dozed.

Sally sat up and said, "God damn, that was good sex. Someone should bottle the formula."

She leaned over and licked Emily's breast. "And you are the best sexpot around. Did we press some kind of button, or something?"

Emily punched Sally's arm. "Impudent young thing. Think I don't know anything about sex?"

She stood and dragged Sally with her. They clinched and she said something I didn't hear.

They looked at me, laughing, and got dressed. The super hot Saturday breakfast orgy was over.

A while later we sat in the downstairs living room with fresh coffee, listening to Emily tell us how emotional parents can get over their kids' love affairs.

"There's no way to avoid conflict. Figure, as best you can, who is going to be happy and who unhappy. Be devious. Play them off against one another, carefully. Arthur's parents were both working professionals who resented that their oldest and smartest child was going to be merely a professor and had found a woman who wanted merely to be his wife."

She smiled at us. "It all worked out. They see how important I am to his career, and they see how much attention, even in the public press, his research papers get."

Sally said, "It's a month to spring break. I think we need to show up together at both homes."

I said, "We're not asking, we're telling, and you're going to have a ring on."

Emily laughed and said, "That was a dominant male talking if I ever heard one. Arthur sounded just like that when we got engaged."

Sally punched me. "Ok, I've got one brownie point for fixing that miserable Dickens paper, and I've got another for meekly accepting your ring."

Both of them got a big laugh out of that, and I faked outrage.