The Professor's House

Story Info
Her sister's infertility was the problem.
9.9k words
4.53
23.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally and I met in a lab course with a bad reputation that was a pre-requisite in both of our majors. After discovering we could do the work and get A's on the midterms, we had a couple of more relaxed study dates. After walking her back to her dorm, I got a warm thank you kiss but nothing more.

I asked myself if I was chasing a forlorn hope. Maybe she didn't see in me what I saw in her.

Something had to change. I'm not a horn dog, and I'm not into platonic relationships either. But schoolwork and crew practice didn't give me a lot of time for obsessing on my love life.

The next Friday afternoon, as I was leaving the gym, a text from her arrived. "Can you meet me at Mirka's for a drink in an hour?"

I thought to myself it might be an opportunity to nip this relationship in the bud. "See you there," I sent back.

I was halfway thru a nonalcoholic beer when she walked in, fifteen minutes late. Perfect, I thought, we are history.

"Hi, sorry I'm late. Can I get you another one of those?"

"Depends on what you asked me here to talk about." I didn't smile.

"Ok," she said, "I'll be right back."

She returned with two large cocktail glasses, alarmingly full of pink fluid.

"I think you need some liquid therapy to prepare yourself for my extreme idea." She smiled a lot.

She held a glass up and I grudgingly matched mine with hers. "This better be good," I grunted, "Coach would kill me if he saw me drinking."

She sat down in the booth and slid over with her hip hard up against me. "Don't be such a grouch. It's not every day a girl buys you a double margarita to break training with." She took a very large gulp of the cocktail.

She was right. Mind your manners, I said to myself. I stretched my arm around her shoulders and bent down to kiss her cheek. Before I got there, she turned and met me halfway with her lips. Still nice soft warm lips, but this time there was a tongue finding its way into my mouth, and an arm around my neck holding me in.

After what seemed like a very long time, she pulled back. "Better? Am I forgiven?"

I stared at her, thinking of a good response.

"Let me put it this way. If we were a couple, and we'd just had a fight, I don't think I could stay mad after that."

She laughed and said, "Good, because our being a couple is on my list."

Trying to keep up, I took a good slug from my drink and asked, "Is this something really complicated? Something only a very beautiful, sexy, athletic, smart woman like you could cook up?"

She looked up at me, eyes wet, and said, "Another kiss, please?"

I could get used to this real quick. Now she had her arms around me and was melting her ample chest into mine. All of a sudden, we were definitely not history.

She whispered into my ear, "It is complicated, but I need more kisses and maybe we need a little more privacy?"

"Sure. We could go to my apartment. I promise I won't attack you, but there aren't any margarita makings."

"That's a better offer than having to deal with my roommates. Drink up and let's go."

My apartment was actually the third floor of a faculty couple's home, and the protocol of the situation required us to stick our faces into the living room and say hello. Professor Smithers' wife Emily is the nicest person around and made Sally feel welcome. "You go right upstairs with Brian, dear. If he gives you any trouble, I'll come up with my gardening trowel and take care of him."

Her husband and I laughed and Sally answered, "Good, we'll both subdue him!"

We got to the third floor and Sally wandered from room to room while I checked the booze supply.

"My god, Brian, this is a palace. I know a dozen women who would move in with you tomorrow just to share this apartment."

Wondering what else they would share with me, I grabbed her hand and walked into my small bedroom, in which a beautiful brass bed took center stage. "Go over and flop down on the bed."

She looked at me, but did as I asked. As her body landed, there was a symphony of squeaks and rattles. I sat down next to her. More squeaks and rattles. Her face dissolved in laughter.

I said, "This bed is for sleeping, not screwing."

Still laughing, she said, "So when, I mean, when someone is here, what do you do?"

I picked her up and walked back into the living room and dumped her into the down cushions of the sofa my mom had gotten me when she discovered the music of the brass bed. No sound at all.

She lay there, looking very provocative. I said, "There's beer and wine."

"Any open red?" she responded.

As I was fixing the drinks, she asked, "I didn't get to shower after practice. Do you let strange women into your bathroom?"

"Sure, there's even a clean towel on the shelf. I have some homemade soup Emily gave me, and some French bread. Would you like a bite to eat?"

By the time she finished, I had the soup warmed and the bread toasted. My mother's crimson silk robe looked very fetching on her.

"Which of your mistresses does this belong to?" she asked, eyes sparkling.

"You probably won't believe this, but in return for my mother buying furniture, she has sleep over privileges and leaves some clothes here."

Sally asked, "What does your mom do?"

"She's a research biologist with the Koenig Institute, and visits the department here about once a month."

We sat on the sofa with food and wine in front of us. I'm not used to breaking bread with beautiful women, freshly showered and smelling like heaven, with nothing on under a thin silk robe.

I said to her, "You know, I think there is a Clark Gable line that goes, 'You clean up beautifully, my dear.'"

She smiled, "Flattery will get you everywhere, Sir Galahad."

The food was good and we were both hungry, if still a little buzzed from the tequila. After a few minutes, I looked at her. She glanced up and said, in a low voice, "I suppose you want to know what this is all about."

"We could pretend it's a study date." I took her hand and kissed the fingers.

She gulped down the last of her wine and climbed into my lap, ignoring the fact that a lot of bare flesh was pressing into me in various places.

First I got one of her fabulous kisses. Then I got an "Oh shit, I've really screwed this up." She hunched down into me and cried.

I pulled the wool blanket from the foot of the sofa up around her. Gradually, the sobs stopped.

About the time I expected her to take up the conversation again, I realized she was asleep. This was not all bad. In fact, I'd never had a beautiful naked woman stretched out on top of me before. I was just about asleep myself in the sweet warmth of Sally and the blanket when she gave a jerk and popped her head up to find me gazing into her eyes.

A small voice said, "How come you're so nice to a dope like me?"

"If this is a date, it's pretty weird. Are you going to sleep over?"

"I already am."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. I'm checked out of the dorm for the weekend, too." She giggled and ducked her head down under the blanket. Her tongue went to work on me. I had no idea what she was up to, but the foreplay was hot. Now it was my turn to fade. I reached up and turned out the light.

I snuggled in the down cushions and relaxed. She pulled her mouth off me, turned around and asked, "No blowjob?"

I smiled and pulled her in for the tenderest kiss I could manage. "Will you still be here in the morning?" I asked.

Wheels were turning in that head, but she relaxed and sleep took us.

I smelled coffee, but there was a warm body against me. I opened my eyes to see Emily coming into the room with a tray. She smiled and said, "The two of you look so nice on your mom's sofa. Did you sleep well?"

Sarah sat up and took the tray, not showing any worry about her gorgeous breasts exposed in the morning sun.

"Emily, you are an angel for thinking of us. And your apartment has the nicest shower. After I was all clean, it seemed like the only thing to do was snuggle with this warm body here." She punched my arm and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Emily said, "Well, it's Saturday morning, so you just relax. Arthur and I are going in to the city today and won't be back until after dinner." She grinned at us, "I'm sure you can use the extra study time."

She was almost out the door when she turned and said, "I hope Brian appreciates the show you're giving him." The door clicked behind her.

We sat and worked through the breakfast, both of us too hungry to talk. Sarah rose and went through to the bathroom where I could hear her loud peeing noise. In the doorway, she said, "Brian?"

I looked up. The view was even better than when she was next to me. I just love tall women with legs that don't quit. Sarah turned herself one way and then the other. "Is this enough show? I wouldn't want to disappoint Emily." Her eyes had a wicked glint to them.

But I moved too fast for her to react, diving across the floor to scoop her up and roll us into the bedroom. She was trying to get away when I got hold of the tie on my bathrobe and pulled her hands behind her. After the wrists, I got her ankles.

"Brian, you better let me go or there will be consequences." Her voice was trying to sound severe but not quite making it. I disappeared into the other room, saying nothing. She was wiggling around on the carpet when I came back, but only wearing herself out.

She didn't know it yet, but my mother had some very close women friends on campus and kept a duffle of toys in the back of my closet. Very sexy toys.

Since there were bound to be complaints about what I was going to do next, the head harness and penis gag went on. I assumed the unintelligible growls coming from her were threatening dire retribution. We'll see about that, I thought.

The next item was a very fancy padded body harness with a lot of straps. It took me almost ten minutes to work my beautiful naked Sarah into it. When I finished, her long legs were tied back so they deliciously framed her pink breasts, which had knotted lines looped around them, compressing the flesh into tight cones topped by long stiff nipples. Her equally delicious bottom was completely open to me. I decided the effect would be enhanced by a blindfold and fastened a marvelous gauzy creation around her head. A few strategically placed pillows and she was ready. My mother can be very evil when she wants, and I had discovered a paintbrush with especially fine, soft bristles, and a container of marvelously scented oil. I wasn't exactly sure how to use these implements, but I had a pretty good idea.

It needed to be warm, however, so I did a quick trip to the microwave and returned to my trussed up lover-to-be. She didn't know it, but I wasn't going to force myself on her. Just get her so hot that she didn't have any alternative except to ask me for some loving.

I dipped the brush into the warm oil and laid a coating down the front of her cleft. This produced a lot of noise and a lot of twitching.

Oh, I almost forgot. The blue bottle was at the bottom of the duffle but I pulled it out, screwed in the nozzle and gently inserted it in her little round anal pore. The instructions, which I had read previously, said that it was a lubricant with very special stimulating properties guaranteed to make your partner want penetration in the ass.

After finishing that task, I went back to painting her sex with the special loving oil that mom had also provided. Sarah had calmed down and was rocking herself slowly back and forth. I spread her outer lips and kept up the painting. The growls were turning into what could be moans. I heard the Professor start his car and drive away. Reaching up, I extracted the gag in her mouth and said to Sarah, "You told me last night we needed to talk. Is this an ok time?"

I had oiled up a small vibrator, which went easily into Sarah's cunt, aided by a torrent of her own juice pouring out.

"You good for nothing bastard, I'm never talking to you again. Untie me!"

I kept painting and the moans returned. "You've got to stop that, I can't take it." I turned on the vibrator and more firmly used it on her clit and inside her. The moans rose to a shriek and she orgasmed fiercely. "OMG, I'm going to kill you when I get loose." Her sex was fully engorged and she was still shuddering.

I began undoing the straps, very slowly. Then letting the lovely legs down. I untied the strap holding her hands to the back of her head, but kept them tied at the wrist. She kept up a steady stream of curses and moans. I leaned back against the bed and pulled her in between my legs. I picked up the brush and started working on her boobs, painting around the aereolas in light circles while releasing the knotted lines. What an incredible sight. Concentric circles where the lines had been, now highlighted in oil. I reached down and worked the nipples back and forth, rubbing their slipperyness between my fingers. She was tensing up, so I helped her with the next orgasm by turning the vibrator on her clit. Screaming, cursing, shaking. She lost control and just let it run through her for several minutes. I settled her head on my thigh and said, "Just rest there for a bit and we can have that talk you wanted." I pulled up the blanket lying next to us.

To my surprise, she took a long deep breath and fell completely asleep. Not wanting to get any of our mess on the down sofa, I gently deposited her in the squeaky bed and got busy cleaning up.

Half an hour later, I was sitting with coffee in my easy chair, watching her face. She slowly stretched her arms out, checking for restraints, then opened her eyes and looked around. I didn't move and it took her a minute to discover me sitting there.

"I should have you arrested. That was the closest thing to rape I've ever experienced."

She lay there quietly, plotting her next move, wondering if her attacker was going to tie her down again. And maybe this time it would be rape.

"You wanted to talk?"

"Go away. I'm never talking to you again, you pervert." She turned her body away from me and pulled the blanket up. The bed made a lot of noise.

I sat on the edge of the bed, making it squeak, leaned over and kissed her ear. "Was that one or two orgasms you had?"

"God damn it, it was two and they were the best I've ever had and I hate you." Her face was still turned away and her voice muffled.

Another kiss on her ear. "You have the best tasting cum I've ever licked off a girl's sex."

"Stop it. You're annoying me. I'm still tingling from whatever that was you put in my backdoor."

I slid under the sheet with her back to me. I lifted up her leg and ran my fingers all the way from the top of her mound around to her anus. She flinched and pushed back into me. My hard cock was wedged into her ass crack. "More?" I said.

In a very tiny voice, she said, "Yes, please."

Now she was on her back with legs spread and my fingers and mouth were very busy. Between moans, she said, "I want you, you louse."

The bed was making a lot of noise as her hips worked against my hands. I threw pillows on the floor and took us there.

"Which hole?"

Her untied hands grabbed my hair and pulled, viciously. "Both! Do my pussy first."

"You want the real me, not plastic?"

More moaning, more pulling of hair. "Oh god, Brian, I really need you. Please, please do me now!"

I was as hard as I've ever been and my cock only went in an inch or so. She reached for my ass and pulled hard. Her cunt didn't seem to believe I belonged in there. Her moans and pleas told me otherwise. My cock thought this was great fun, loving the inches it was gaining in the hot pussy. I bottomed out and flipped us over. She was smiling and squeezing. "Who said you could have such a big cock to stick in me?"

I leaned up and kissed her. "Do you want a hard fuck or a gentle fuck?"

"Both. Hard first."

I flipped us over again and let my cock and my hips go to work. She was juicing and everything was working together just fine. The tempo just kept rising until she came in another burst of verbal moans, shrieks and profanity.

I slipped out to her side and we lay there, panting and enjoying the afterglow of sex.

"We shouldn't get stuff on Emily's carpet." Sarah stood up and stumbled toward the bathroom. I followed, mesmerized by the wiggling globes in front of me. She pulled me into the shower and we stood there, leaning on each other. She kissed my neck, then along the line of my jaw. Her tongue made it into my mouth and said that all was forgiven. Well, not exactly all.

We soaped each other up. I pushed my finger into her ass, which felt fantastic. "When does Act 2 start?" I whispered into her ear.

She jerked against me, then squeezed my hard cock. I was working on her magnificent boobs. She pushed her ass against me. "Can you try me out but not do a regular ass fuck? I want to save that for later."

She leaned against the wall and stuck her ass towards me. She was still very slippery from my earlier activities. I inserted a soapy finger in each side of her hole and worked it open. I brought my cock up to her backdoor and went right on in, not waiting for permission.

"Oh Brian, fuck that fills me up." My hands were on her hips but I just rested in her, enjoying the quivering and contractions going on down there. She pulled forward experimentally and I slid halfway out of her. Sarah might not have done this before, but she was a natural for anal sex. I did a couple of little thrusts. Lots of nerve explosions. She squeezed me and said, cautiously, "More, just a little more."

A little more turned into a lot more and that turned into a screaming orgasm. As she calmed down, I did a cleanup on both of us.

"I thought we weren't going to do the full job?"

She turned and gave me a hot kiss. "That was sneaky, wasn't it? I didn't know that was going to happen either. Now that you know I like it, you are probably going to be after my ass all the time." She pressed herself into my front, her boobs rubbing delightfully on my chest.

I took Sally to City Cafe for lunch. We both had iced tea and cold salmon salad. "A long time ago, you said we needed to talk. Or has my beastly behavior killed that idea?"

She had on yesterday's dress, which looked great on her even if wrinkled. She let the silence stretch out and said, "You've confirmed all my worst thoughts about what a bum you are."

She looked at me, unsmiling. A little voice said, you don't have to hang out with this one, she may be just trouble. I looked at her and wondered if she wanted revenge. "I'm sorry, I apologize." My instincts said she was too good to pass up, and I should be willing to grovel.

"But you hit on me last night. What was that all about?" I gave back the unsmiling face.

"I was being a little romantic and you abused my trust. You did NOT have permission to tie me up like that."

"You not only had a giant orgasm on my cock, but you forced me to take you in the ass."

"I was just trying to get even."

I put some dollars down, grabbed her hand and walked us out of there, doubletime.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll find out. I'm totally pissed, so just be quiet and do what I say."

Her eyes flashed rebellion, but one look at me made her behave. In ten minutes, we were back in my third floor eyrie, where I knew there were no more disturbances until after dinner.

I stood her in the middle of the room and undressed her. "Do not say a thing until I say you can."

I quickly had her hands and ankles in cuffs. Taking the large bath towel, I laid it on the sofa and put Sally on top. I went and got the body lotion and came back, dropping my own clothes on the way. I thought about blindfolding her, but decided not to.

I had warmed the lotion and put a generous amount on her back. I started working it in and said, "In one minute, you can start explaining what this is all about."