All Comments on 'The Proper Rules For Strip Poker'

by PaulSandarac

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Be careful

or you might have to marry the girl! Nice little story. I enjoyed it.

cheesy80scheesy80sover 15 years ago
I loved the innocense of it...

This may be the proverbial fumble in the backseat, but there's more maturity and desire in this story than many of its hardcore equivalents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Best By Far

That is, easily, the best by far "Strip Poker Story" I have EVER read!!! The combination of eroticism and innocence was overpowering. Your writing is simple and straightforward and, probably, could use a semester or two of a "Creative Writing" course to improve its impact, but on the whole certainly deserves a strong 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story ;)

Easily one of the best I read here... the writing style, pace, mix of romance and eroticism, everything was perfect. This is a really good story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
EXCELLENT JOB,

EXCELLENT WRITING. I hope this was chapter 1 because promises were made...

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
Great job

It's a shame that a portion of it seems to have been deleted because the whole thing was perfect. I am hoping that you will write a sequel (with or without Kathy, maybe including Kathy's boyfriend). I thoroughly enjoyed this realistic portrayal of many teenagers' passage through their own discovery of the opposite sex. Perhaps not everyone's passage includes strip poker by the proper rules with a girl and her sister in their home with the parents away, but it is certainly one of the nicer settings that this discovery might take place! Next time, take pictures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story

One of the really nice elements of this story is that the characters are described as physically pleasant but closer to normal. It's boring to read that every man in every story is super-endowed as is every woman with two upstanding triple D breasts. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excelent....

One of the best stories I have read on this site. I will check out the 2nd chapter some other time. Great stuff, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story! Finding a really GOOD strip poker story is a wonderful treat. I hope that you write many more, either with the same characters, or new ones.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Nicely done!

A beautifully written and very hot story about sexual exploration. It felt real, which made it that much better.

bikefreakbikefreakabout 15 years ago
Exquisite

A lovely "coming of age" story wonderfully written and exquisitely hot. Truly wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sweet Yet Sizzling

Really well done; captures the mixture of embarrassment and excitement that makes those first sexual experiences so intoxicating. Very very hot.

masked_authormasked_authorabout 14 years ago
Hot

Your writing is excellent, and your story is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. The only dislike I have about it is my personal taste of not wanting the sister there. I would have rathered it be without Kathy, but again, just my taste. Everything is perfect otherwise. Well done!

Gary13Gary13almost 14 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I read this story a year or so ago, I'm surprised to see I didn't comment then, but I did vote it a 5! It's just as good as it had been the first time around. I'll continue and read all the sequels, now that I've remembered how good it is.

Nice work!

NerdGuy11NerdGuy11over 13 years ago
Great Story

I loved reading this and it is so erotic.

I would love to see more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Remarkably sensitive and insightful

What a surprise! By many light-years, so far as I have explored it, the best writing and the best story on this entire site. If you have not written professionally, you definitely should consider doing so. You have all that it takes. I say this from a background both in reading and in writing for publication. Congratulations.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951about 13 years ago
Never read you before!

I'll sure as hell change that now. This was a great coming of age story. It was VERY long time ago, but I remember the intensity of the night my first girlfriend and I explored the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, she didn't have a little sister.

Hopefully, there are more chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Follow a classic rule of show don't tell. I couldn't get past the first page it was too much like reading a math book

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Keep up the fine work. Great build, story, and characters. Looking forward to reading some of your other work. Your story was fresh, fun, and erotic. Thank you!

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 12 years ago
great story

I had written a strip poker story myself (never published). This was a great read. Just ignore negative comments from math book anonymous--it kept me on the edge at every paragraph.

Jason_NYCJason_NYCover 12 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Wonderful realism with snappy dialog and likable characters. The pacing is great, descriptions are vivid, and the interplay between Kathy and Jayne is pitch perfect. The only disappointment was the climatic mutual masturbation scene which felt underdeveloped and perfunctory, especially since the entire story seemed to building to that moment. Still, one of the best Strip Poker stories I've ever read. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Beautifully written, to preserve the innocense [sp ?] but reveal the eroticism. I know that you've written further chapters, but keep your imagination cumming

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Your strip poker stories are at the top of the list among my inspirations for writing here, not to mention inspirations for some non-writing activities. The pacing is pitch-perfect, and they start out with such realism and then edge into the fantastic in a way that is wonderful to read.

Thank you and I hope you will continue to write.

B

ttom76ttom76over 10 years ago
Deserves a followup

What a great build up!

The next week with both of them really needs to be written.

Consider yourself asked!

TTom

blin18blin18over 9 years ago
This is (almost) everything I love about Erotica

You've got your stroke stories; they're just little vignettes that describe the sex and nothing else. Then you've got your stories that are about something else: mystery, mayhem, murder, macabre ... whatever ... and they contain some sex. I like them too.

But this type of story I like best. It straddles the two (now THERE'S imagery for you!). It's a story; I can tell because there's something happening. But the thing that is happening is ABOUT sex. It's not the sex itself, and it's interesting, and I want to keep reading it to find out what happens, not just to get to the wet bits.

Imagine my delight to find just the TYPE of story I like and then for it to be so deftly told. Utterly, utterly delightful. Thank you.

(spolier)

The "almost"? Well, I do love a penetration scene. I was really barracking for Kathy to lower herself on our hero. I have no doubt these things will come in the sequels.

robertlrobertlalmost 9 years ago
Superlative

I have no idea how to describe that story. Hot, sexy, well written, nothing seems adequate to describe it! Thank you to Blin18 for favoriting it so I could find it. Anything less than a 10 on a scale of 1 to 5 is scandalous!

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait to start the next chapter.

Thank you for the "straddled" imagery Blin18.

5 stars, loved it

Reminded me of a date's hot little sister but I never dreamed something like this could have happened.

Had to wash my own towels...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me, too

I reiterate what blin18 said about your story. I am not as eloquent so I'll just say I liked it very much. Thank you.

penis_prisonerpenis_prisonerabout 7 years ago
I really liked this story. Very much!

... and that's unusual for me. I hardly ever read strip-poker stories. The mechanics of the game gets in the way of the sexuality for me. But I found it in a search, and got hooked. It's a really beautiful story, not "just' sexy, but turns into a love story too. The characters' feelings when Jayne has to expose the "special place between her legs", totally expose it to his view, and the affection they develop when he tells her afterwards how beautiful it was, are superb. Thank you. I look forward to reading the follow-on chapters.

Silenus636Silenus636over 1 year ago

The bedrock of a good story is the ability to suspend disbelief. Credibility. Is the only coin of the realm. And I bought this one, hook, line, and sinker! Very well told. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous