The Ramon Vargas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed as much as she could, the remainder oozing from the corners of her lips, as she slowly sucked him dry, and his cock began to shrink. Almost regretfully, she allowed the shrinking penis to slip from her lips, and she wiped the excess spunk from her lips and chin, with the back of her hand, inadvertently smearing her lipstick over her face.

"How was that, Senor?" she asked, looking up and smiling, like a Cheshire cat.

"Good!" he panted, pulling up his shorts and pants. "The Madame will give you the address and time for Saturday night! Do not be late, Lola! Senor Vargas does not like being kept waiting!"

"Is there nothing else I can do for you in the meantime, Senor?" Rita purred, stroking his thigh.

"Unfortunately no, chiquita! I am already late for another appointment, but we will get together soon, my little one, I promise you!"

He turned back to the Madame. "You have done well!" he growled, stuffing a five-hundred dollar bill into the top of her décolletage.

Chapter 4: Into The Lion's Den

"Rita, Rita, were almost there!"

"Huh?" Rita blinked, and realized that Chris was shaking her arm. Glancing down, she saw that her skirt had ridden up, and she was showing the crotch of her leather thong panties. She pulled the hem down, self-consciously, before replying.

"Pull over here, Sam, and I'll walk the rest of the way!"

He pulled in to the sidewalk, and Rita opened the door and swung her legs out, knees together, preparing to stand.

"Remember what I said, Rita?" he growled, as she rose onto her heels, and closed the door behind her, before leaning in through the open window, and giving him an eye-full of her boobs, down the front of her low-cut neckline.

"Just don't hang around, if I yell for back-up!" she said, looking worried, for the first time. Before he could reply, she had spun around on her heels, and click-clacked away, along the sidewalk.

Chris watched her shapely ass swaying from side to side, in the short, tight skirt, before she disappeared around the bend. "God, she's a sexy bitch!" he muttered, as he looked in the mirror, and then pulled out from the curb.

Rita's heart was all of a flutter, as she walked up to the large, wrought-iron gates, set in the high wall, that surrounded the Villa Bellavista. She had noted that there was broken glass cemented on top of the wall, and an electrified fence overhanging the grounds. There was a call button and speaker set in the left-hand pillar, and two CCTV cameras pointing at her, from on top of high poles, just within the grounds.

She pressed the red button, and waited, fidgeting with her purse.

"Yes, what do you want?" demanded a metallic, foreign-sounding, male voice.

"My name is Lola Pagoda," she replied, bending forward to speak into the microphone next to the speaker. "I have an appointment with Mr. Vargas!"

There was a short pause. "You may enter!" said the voice. There was a loud click, and the automatic gates swung inward.

Rita stepped through, hesitantly, and turned, as the gates swung closed, with a loud clang, behind her. "You've really burnt your boats now, girl!" she muttered to herself.

Suddenly, a man stepped out of the bushes alongside the driveway, carrying an Uzi machine gun in the crook of his left arm, and grabbed her elbow with his right. "This way, Senorita!" he growled, forcefully propelling her along the driveway, toward the house. "Senor Vargas is waiting for you, and he don't like to be kept waiting!"

Rita stumbled a couple of times, on the rough gravel, but her escort kept her upright. She'd observed at least two other armed guards patrolling the grounds, in the fading light, and realized that the Feds would have a hell of a job on their hands, if they had to storm the place to rescue her!

He pushed her through the pillared entrance, and paused, whilst they were scanned by another CCTV camera. With a click, the large glass doors swung inward, and Rita noted their thickness. "Bullet-proof, by the look of it?" she murmured to herself.

As they entered, another guard attached himself to their retinue, and they continued through the entrance foyer, until the came to some large, oak, double doors, with an armed guard standing outside, obviously on sentry duty.

"Purse!" he growled, holding out a huge hand.

Rita gingerly handed over her purse, feeling almost naked without it. "What the hell, I AM almost naked!" she told herself, eyeing the man, belligerently.

He rifled through the contents, mainly various items of makeup, and grinned at the sight of the condoms and the KY jelly, before handing it back to her. "She's clean!" he informed her guard. "You can take her through!"

The big man nodded, and opened the door, ushering her inside with a jerk of his head.

The room was quite large, with perhaps a couple of dozen people inside, standing around in small groups, talking, with canned music playing quietly, in the background. The hum of conversation died away, as they entered the room, and her guard placed a restraining hand on her elbow. "Wait here!" he muttered, in a quiet but firm tone.

A short, olive-skinned man, maybe no taller than herself, stepped forward, with a smile playing on his lips. He had short, greasy, jet-black hair, a long, drooping, black moustache, and slightly pock-marked features. Rita recognized Sanchez, standing to one side of him, and figured that this swarthy, cruelly handsome, Latin-American type must be Vargas, the notorious drug baron.

"So, Miguel, this is the beautiful Senorita that you have chosen for my pleasure this evening?" he murmured to his aide, his dark eyes, glistening, as he boldly examined Rita. "Welcome to my humble abode, Miss Pagoda!"

Before Rita could respond, Vargas turned his eyes on her escort. "Has she been body searched?" he snapped.

The guard colored. "N-No Mr. Vargas!" he stammered. "We checked out her purse, and I figured she couldn't be concealing much in that dress!"

"Imbecile!" Vargas hissed. "Do it now, immediately!"

As the guard stepped forward to frisk her, Rita held up her hands. "Allow me?" she murmured, one hand moving to the zip of her dress. With one smooth movement, she had unzipped the back, and then flicked the straps from her shoulders, letting the dress fall about her ankles.

She stood facing Vargas, wearing just her brief, black, thong bikini bottoms, high-heels and stay-put stockings, with her long legs slightly parted, and hands on her hips. "As you can see, I am not carrying any concealed armaments, or wire-taps!" she murmured, with a slight smile. "But, if you would like me to remove my remaining items of attire, I will gladly do so, Senor?"

Vargas stared at her crotch, noting how the minute strip of black material barely covered her sex, clinging so tight that it clearly outlined the lips of her vagina. He had suddenly developed a raging hard-on. She was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen, and he had had hundreds of women. He shook his head. "No, no, that will not be necessary, Lola! You may replace your dress, I am perfectly satisfied that you are not an assassin, sent her by my enemies to kill me!"

This caused a ripple of mirth throughout the assembled crowd, who had been struck dumb by the unfolding events, up until that moment.

"Thank you!" Rita replied, keeping her knees together, as she squatted down and retrieved her dress, and pulled it back up over her shapely figure. "I take it that you are my host, Senor Vargas?"

"That is correct, my dear!" he replied, with an oily smile, as he walked over to her. "Allow me to zip you up?" he added.

"Thank you Senor Vargas!" Rita gave him her broadest smile, as he finished zipping her, and casually ran his hands over her shapely ass. "I had not realized that there would be so many, ah, other guests here this evening? I had assumed that I would be catering for your pleasure exclusively?"

"My other guests will be departing in an hour or so," Vargas replied, with an oily smile, "and then we shall have the whole night to ourselves, mon cherie! You do realize that you will be expected to spend the whole night here?"

"Of course, Senor!" Rita gave him her most dazzling smile.

"In the meantime, please come and meet my other guests, and have a drink?" He snapped his fingers, imperiously, and a dusky-skinned beauty in a revealing French Maid's outfit, hurried over. "What would you like to drink, my dear?" he enquired.

"A dry white wine would be lovely!" Rita replied, smiling, and batting her eyelashes.

The girl hurried off to attend to her request, and Vargas noticed a dark areola peeping out of the top of Rita's low-cut neckline, and smiled to himself. "She may be beautiful, but she is still just another slut!" he reminded himself, with a slight smile.

Noting the direction of his gaze, Rita pulled up the narrow strap, that had slipped from her shoulder.

Taking her by the elbow, Vargas steered the girl over to his second-in-command. "Lola, I think you already know my trusted lieutenant, Miguel Sanchez!" he said, with a smirk.

Miguel gave her a predatory smile. "Good evening, Ms. Pagoda!" he replied, formally. "You look quite ravishing, this evening, if I may say so?"

Rita returned his smile. "Why thank you, Miguel!" she replied, trying to relax. Inside, she was quaking with fear. "How had she allowed the Feds to talk her into this madcap scheme?" she asked herself. "Who are all these people?" she enquired of her host.

"Just business acquaintances," Ramon murmured, gripping her upper arm, possessively. "Nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about, my dear!"

The waitress returned with her drink, and she hardly had time to take a sip, before Ramon dragged her off to meet some of his other guests.

-oOo-

A little while later, Ramon took her to one side, and produced two little blue pills from out of his pocket. "Take one of these!" he murmured.

"What are they?" Rita asked, eyeing the pills, suspiciously.

"Something that a pharmaceutical company that I have a stake in, has been working on! A derivative of something called Viagra!" he replied. "It is a new wonder drug based on Sildenafil Citrate, that should help us both to relax! I couldn't help but notice that you seemed a little up-tight, this evening, Lola, my dear!"

"I-I'm not used to having all these people around!" she replied, taking a tablet from his hand. "Are you sure these things aren't habit forming?"

He smiled at this, and popped the other pill into his mouth. "No, no, they are perfectly safe mon cherie, and should help us both to perform to our maximum capacity, later, when we are alone together!" He gently squeezed her ass cheek, as he spoke.

Rita felt a thrill of fright run down her spine, as he nuzzled her throat. She dare not make him suspicious by refusing to take it. She tossed the pill into her mouth, and quickly washed it down with the remains of her drink. "That's the fourth glass of wine I've had!" she reminded herself. "I shall have to take it steady, or else I'll get too drunk to complete the mission successfully!" she muttered, under her breath.

"Did you say something, my dear?" Vargas murmured, glancing up from where his face had been buried in her soft, chestnut tresses. His left hand cupped her right breast, through the thin material of her dress.

"N-No!" she replied, looking a little flushed.

-oOo-

Sometime later, when the guests had all departed, Rita, Vargas and Sanchez, sat in huge, plush armchairs, in the library, drinking brandy, and in the case of the two men, smoking large Havana cigars. Rita had become increasingly hot and bothered, despite the skimpy nature of her outfit, and she squirmed about on her seat, eyeing the two Colombians, and awaiting the next move. For some reason, her nipples had become fully erect, and were rock-hard, brushing against the low hem of her neckline, and turning her on even further. Her pussy was itching like crazy, and she wanted to rub it badly, to help relieve the sexual tension that had built up.

Vargas gave her an amused grin. "Ready for bed, my dear?" he enquired.

"Mmm," she murmured, arching her back, and surreptitiously rubbing her stockinged thighs together. "I don't know whether I'll get any sleep though? My whole body feels as if it is on fire!"

I shall get Maria to show you up to the master bedroom," he replied, with a swarthy grin, picking up a small brass hand-bell, and ringing it, daintily.

Within seconds, the door opened, and the maid appeared, although she was no longer wearing her French Maid's outfit, but a long, sheer negligee, and from the look of it, very little else!

"Please escort the Senorita to the master bedroom, Maria!" Vargas murmured. "I shall be along shortly!"

"Yes Ramon!"

Rita was surprised by the servant's apparent familiarity with her master.

"Please follow me, Senorita Lola!" Maria added, turning to exit the library.

Rita got to her feet, swaying a little from the unaccustomed quantity of booze, and her six-inch stiletto heels. "Goodnight!" she murmured, smiling at Sanchez. "And I shall see you shortly, Ramon?"

He nodded.

Rita followed the girl out into the hallway, and up a wide, marble staircase, to the upper floor, admiring the shapely figure of the young Mexican girl, beneath her translucent nightwear. Beneath the flowing garment, she appeared to be totally naked, except for a pair of very brief, black lace panties.

The master bedroom was the third door on the left! "According to the FBI, the wall safe should be on the left-hand wall, hidden behind a painting of a reclining nude!" the female detective recalled, as she followed the maid inside. "Ah, there it is!" She felt a huge wave of relief, as she spotted the oil painting.

"The bathroom is over there, Senorita Lola, if you wish to freshen up a little!" Maria informed her, pointing to her right. The bedroom was dominated by a huge, four-poster bed, complete with canopy, and heavy drapes.

"Huh? Oh yeah, thanks! Perhaps I'd better!" Rita replied, tossing her purse onto the bed, and heading for the open doorway.

As soon as she was inside the bathroom, she closed the door, and lent back against it, her heart pounding like a tom-tom. She had to get rid of the transceiver, or it would surely be discovered. She peered around, desperately, and noted that the low-level toilet cistern was positioned close to the wall, with a narrow gap behind it.

"Ideal!" she breathed, fumbling under the hem of her skirt, dragging aside the tight leather covering of her thong, and locating the end of the chain, where it vanished into her snatch.

She slowly eased the torpedo-shaped device out of her pussy, and noted that it was saturated with her secretions, as she unclipped the chain from her clit-ring, fumbling with the slippy fastening. Her nubbin was hard and erect, and throbbing. "Oh shit! Let's hope the fuckin' thing still works?" she muttered, experiencing a feeling of rising panic, as it finally came free.

She twisted the one end of the device to ON. "Lance to Lorenzo, Lance to Lorenzo! Come in please, Chris... over!" she hissed.

There was a faint crackle. "Hearing you loud and clear, Rita!" replied the worried voice of her partner. "Is everything all right? Over!"

"Everything's going according to plan, but I shall have to go off the air for the next few hours!" she whispered. "Call you when it's safe to do so. Over!"

"Okay Sam, but don't take any unnecessary risks!"

"I won't! Roger, over and out!" She'd always wanted to say that.

Rita switched off the radio, wiped it clean on a tissue, and carefully pushed the device into the narrow gap, between the wall and the bottom of the cistern. She felt a great sense of relief, that the incriminating evidence was no longer hidden on her person

"Everything all right in their, Lola?" called the voice of Maria, from within the bedroom.

"F-Fine!" Rita replied, pulling down her panties and sitting down on the john, to relieve her bladder. She was dying to bring herself off, but she had already spent far too long in the bathroom, and the girl in the other room was getting suspicious!

-oOo-

Sergeant Chris Lorenzo put down the radio transmitter and drummed his fingers on the tabletop, starring at the blinking green homing signal, on the oscilloscope screen of the portable tracking unit. "I hope Rita's going to be all right?" he muttered, with a worried frown on his handsome face, brushing a stray lock of his brown hair back from his clear blue eyes, in obvious agitation.

Harvey Hancock slapped him on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Lorenzo, your partner knows how to take care of herself!" he exclaimed, with somewhat forced joviality. "Besides, if there's a cock-up, we'll storm the joint, and rescue the broad!" He took another giant bite from his pizza.

Chris gave him a sour look. He didn't much like the over-confident, loud-mouthed FBI Agent. "Provided we can get passed that small army that Vargas keeps on the grounds!" he retorted.

His mind was trying to imagine just how far Sam might have to go, in the pursuit of her duty? He had heard some highly disturbing tales about Vargas and his late-night romps, over the last couple of days!

Chapter 5: Lie Back And Think Of America

When Rita returned to the bedroom, she was surprised to see Maria lying stretched out beneath the bedcovers, her raven-haired head propped up against a pillow. Her negligee had been removed, and was draped over the high back of a chair.

"What's this?" Rita asked, gruffly.

Maria smiled at her, sweetly. "Ramon cannot be satisfied by just one female!" she declared, sweetly. "Now hurry up and get undressed, Lola. Maria is cold, and wants a little cuddle!"

Rita shrugged, then reached behind her back, arching it slightly, as she located the zipper and pulled it down. "I don't usually get involved with other women!" she replied, as she shrugged the straps from her shoulders, and pushed the dress down over her hips, before stepping out of it.

"If Vargas wants a lesbian love scene, then Vargas gets one!" Maria warned, in a serious tone. "Don't ever try to cross him, Senorita!"

Rita sat on the side of the bed and pulled off her heels, with a sigh of relief. "What are you to him, Maria...?" she asked, as she bent forward to roll down her silky-smooth hose.

"Maria Mendoza! I am whatever Senor Vargas wants me to be!" Maria answered, with a smile, watching Rita pull the stockings from her feet. "Senor Vargas had certainly chosen well, this time!" she added.

Rita walked over to a chair and draped the stockings and her black dress, over the back of it.

"Black suits you, Senorita!" Maria complimented, noting how the leather thong clung to the American girl's hips and nicely padded pubic mound. She wriggled about beneath the sheets, then produced her lace panties, which she held high in the air. "There are mine!" she announced, tossing the wisp of underwear onto the chair containing her negligee. "Now how about yours?"

Rita tried to hide her blush, as she thumbed her thong down over her hips and thighs, and stepped out of it.

"Where is your name-tag?" Maria enquired, her dark eyes glittering, as Rita turned away and bent forward slightly, to place the thong on the chair.

Rita's blush deepened. "Sanchez had a big mouth!" she cursed, silently. "I-I'm not wearing it! It is in my purse!" she replied, straightening up.

"Ramon will be most disappointed, I think!" Maria murmured, pouting, prettily. "Why don't you put it on, Conchita?"

"If... If you think I should?" Rita peered around for her purse, and spotted it on the nightstand. She fumbled through the contents, and drew out the shiny piece of body ornamentation. She sat on the edge of the mattress, with her back to the young Mexican girl, and gently parted her swollen labia. Just the touch, almost took her to orgasm, and she gave an involuntary gasp of pleasure.