The Ranch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You manage better than last time," he remarked with amusement. "Have you been practicing?"

"No Sir," she breathed, watching the ground in front of her. "It's easier without stilettos."

"Ah, yes," Alex acknowledged, tilting his head at her. He stepped closer, slowly pumping his cock close to her pussy without making contact, but she knew he was there, sensed the movement, felt his knuckles briefly brush across her pussy as he pumped.

"Oh... oh, God..." she whimpered, fighting to hold position and not press back against him.

"I would prefer you call me 'Sir'," Alex chuckled, his voice a little shaken with the thrill of her reaction to him. Positioning his cock against her pussy, he left it there, and slid both hands over her glowing buttocks to squeeze and spread them. "I think this tight, little ass is in need of a good fucking, don't you, girl?"

With his heated, throbbing cock probing her entrance, Sandy's body trembled and her breath came hard and fast, matched by her racing heartbeat. "Please, Sir," she panted, eyes widening desperately at the floor. "Please, I want You."

"Yes, good girl," he said thickly, releasing her cheeks and firmly gripping her hips to slide into her pussy. "Yes, fuck, yes!"

"Ohh!" Sandy squeezed her eyes shut as Alex slowly forced his thick length inside her. "Please, fuck me, Sir, please!" she begged, arching as best she could so he could go deeper. Her hands turned white as she tightened her grip on her ankles.

Alex paused and grinned elatedly down at her, his trousers still buttoned at the top, but his large cock protruded out, repeatedly disappearing into Sandy's pussy. "You. Are. Fucking. Perfect," he ground out, beginning to pump her in earnest, forcing her to edge forward with each hard thrust.

"Oh! I'm coming!" Sandy suddenly cried out, and Alex simultaneously felt her pussy rhythmically pulsate around him.

"Without permission, yet again," he muttered, a little unsteadily, still thrusting.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she sighed, still quivering with pleasure as he continued to pound her.

"And again, you don't sound sorry at all," he said breathlessly, slowing down and pulling out. "Stand up. Face me."

Knowing she was in trouble, Sandy hurriedly straightened, fixing her eyes on the floor in front of her.

"Look at me," he demanded, crossing his arms across his wide chest.

When her eyes locked with his, he smiled grimly, but his eyes were warm. "You are so fucking undisciplined."

"But Sir, I said sorry!" she protested, resentfully dropping her eyes to his chest in front of her.

"I said 'look at me'!" Alex barked, and Sandy quickly lifted her gaze. "Fucking undisciplined. And you know what?" Uncrossing his arms, he reached out and sharply tugged her forward, startling her in a crushing embrace.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he spoke lowly against her lips, and ruthlessly kissed her.

Finally pulling back, he looked into her face, seeing her full lips parted with breathless surprise, her cheeks flushed with pleasure, gazing up at him with wide-eyed adoration, like a schoolgirl crush. Awed excitement and nervous admiration; he was addicted to her raw responsiveness.

It also frustrated him, that he wanted Sandy so much. Every time felt like his first time with her, his appetite was insatiable. It made him want to punish her because he couldn't get enough, punish her for the simple reason of driving him crazy.

"Get on your fucking knees," he said brusquely, abruptly releasing her. "Suck my cock. Make me come, and swallow it all, cocksucker."

"Yes, Sir," she replied meekly, lowering to her knees and holding his thighs for support. His cock was extremely hard, and heavily slapped her cheek before it found her open mouth. As his cock disappeared past her lips, Alex's eyelids lowered with lust.

"Yes," he whispered, reaching down to seize her hair and force her face closer, pushing more of his cock into her face. "Sir's dirty fucking personal cocksucker." His other hand slid over her hair and formed a fist, both hands now urging her to take him deeper.

"Touch yourself while I fuck your face," he commanded, beginning to jerk his hips. "Make yourself come, while you service me."

Sandy dropped one hand from his cock and moved it between her legs, closing her eyes in bliss as her clit responded to her fingers.

"Eyes open, whore," Alex said, "I want you to watch me fuck your face." When their eyes met, Alex trembled, seeing his cock move more quickly into her mouth, making wet noises as it was repeatedly stuffed with his cock. Her almond eyes opened wide, shining with bright excitement, making an effort to take him down her throat, furiously fingering herself, he could feel her moans vibrating along his shaft, he knew she was close.

"Ten, nine, eight..." Alex slowly began counting, his fingers brutally tightening in her hair. "Seven...six....five....four...."

Sandy's eyes flared with understanding and she worked harder on herself.

"Three...two...one...." Alex panted, the urgency in Sandy's eyes setting him over the edge as she strove to obey. "Now. Come for me, now. Don't stop, keep coming..."

He'd trained her in climax timing for a while, and it worked well. He heard Sandy's muffled cry against his cock, her body stiffened at his feet, her eyes squeezed shut as she shuddered, coming long and hard at his command.

"Fuck, girl, fuck... I... fucking... love... you," he groaned, thrusting harder into her mouth and feeling his cock throb against her flicking tongue.

A small stream of cum shot out, followed by several thicker spurts. He pulled out slightly to rest the head of his cock on her tongue, and to make room for his cum to fill her mouth. Breathing heavily through her nose, her cheeks expanded as she took his big load. Inevitably cum spilled from the corners of her lips stretched around him, and ran down her chin, dripping onto her bare breasts.

"I said 'swallow it all'," Alex panted heatedly, his lips curved with satisfaction as he gazed down at her. She looked so hot with his cock in her mouth, cum leaking down her face, running her naked body. His woman.

Sandy looked into his eyes and slowly swallowed the load in her mouth, before licking up and down his cock in long strokes, from beneath his balls right up to his sensitive tip the way he liked. The sight combined with her attentions kept him extremely hard - on her knees, her lower face shining with his cum, glistening all over her breasts while she licked him clean, he felt like he could easily go again. But although they both enjoyed it, he didn't want to spend the entirety of their evening together being an asshole.

"You look fucking stunning," he observed, appreciatively stroking her hair as her wet mouth moved down to massage his balls. "Oh, shit, baby, don't do that," he said hoarsely, gently moving back and tucking his straining dick away into his pants with an effort. "You'll get me started again."

Alex knelt down and drew her into his arms. Then he sat back, cradling her in his lap. Reaching inside his blazer, he pulled out a handkerchief and gently began to wipe her face, throat and collarbone, finishing with her breasts, cleaning his cum from their full roundness with some regret. He tossed handkerchief and held her close, kissed her temple, then the top of her head as she burrowed comfortably into him.

"So, what's been happening?" Sandy sighed sleepily.

"Nothing that will come to fruition," he replied. "It's a waiting game."

"Tell me about this girl," Sandy breathed in the scent of Alex's shirt. "What does Cory need her for?"

"He's in love, or he thinks he is. The clincher is, Mark appears to feel the same way."

"Oh," she said with mild surprise. "I thought Mark was a womaniser."

"He's changed. Though it has been several years..." Alex tilted his head thoughtfully. "Besides, I personally know how the right girl can change a man."

Sandy giggled into his chest, deeply flattered. "The girl must be special."

"To be honest, I'm anxious to meet her myself and see what all the fuss is about," he admitted.

"Maybe you'll fall in love with her, too, and leave me," she sighed with exaggerated sadness. "Yeowwwch! Alex!"

Alex sharply pinched her nipple. "Consider yourself warned, I don't tolerate that brand of stupidity."

Sandy pouted.

"You won't get away from me so easily," he continued, raising her face to kiss her jawline, then the corner of her mouth. "Literally over my dead body. And if that's the case..." he trailed off, his turquoise eyes sombre with a thought he never wanted to say out loud, but needed to express before it was too late. "I don't expect you to mourn me forever."

Sandy tiredly remained silent, not wanting to think about the circumstances he referred to. She still dreamily enjoyed the lull of pleasure thrumming throughout her body. She was also particularly tired after the emotional rush of Alex surprising her so suddenly, after she thought she'd never see him again. She was overwhelmed, overexcited, and crashing from it all.

"But," Alex continued, taking her chin in a firm pinch and narrowing his eyes at her. "You better be fucking sure I'm dead before you move on. Because otherwise, some fucker will die, and you won't be able to sit for a week. I hope I'm clear on that point." After waiting a moment to let the threat sink in, he pressed a warm kiss to her full lips.

"I think we should clean up. I didn't book a suite this size for nothing. How about a bath?" he raised a critical eyebrow as he glanced down, surveying the front of his suit and shirt, covered in remnants of his cum, sweat and water collected from Sandy's body.

He knew she wasn't inclined to talk when she was exhausted, and without waiting for an answer he eased her off his lap and stood, lifting her with him. Heading to the bathroom Alex smiled devilishly as he imagined her lying back in the fragrant, bubbling water, cupping her buttocks and raising her pussy above the waterline to his hot mouth. He knew she'd want to relax, but instead would be twisting with pleasure as his tongue sinuously delved into her depths.

He loved getting her fired up when she was already spent, he loved witnessing her exertion when she climaxed following an intense session. She could never resist him, and it was so empowering to have that effect on a woman. Turning her into a heaving, dripping, panting, shaking, blissed-out orgasm puddle got him off as much as being in control.

As he carried Sandy's petite, half-dozing form to the bathroom, the arm beneath her thighs shifted so he could brush his fingers over her pussy. "Certain parts of you, I'll be cleaning with my mouth," he murmured.

*********

Pacing an isolated hallway at the back of the house, Dom lit a cigarette with trembling hands. The hallway connecting to the kitchen was cold, grey cement, leading into the yard that currently churned a draft and dried leaves though the open corridor. His steps echoed as they scuffed the concrete.

Smoking, Dom's teeth clenched as his sore lips pinched the cigarette's end, the consequent smoke aggravating his mouth injuries. Though he had Katie back, things were worse than ever. Not long ago, he'd beaten a man within an inch of his life for trying to chat her up, and he'd just stood by to watch his father rape his fiancé. Dom squeezed his eyes shut at the disturbing memory and drew long and hard on the cigarette, his stomach churning with nauseating disgust.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a phone, looking up and down the hall to ensure he was alone. It was a personal one, and only one other person knew it existed. Selecting the one number in the call log, Dom dropped his head back against the wall and opened his eyes to the ceiling as the line connected.

"What?" Greg snapped.

"Change of plans," Dom muttered, sucking in another nicotine hit.

"Change of plans," Greg bitterly repeated. "No fucking kidding, I'm living like a rat in a backpacker's shithole."

Dom rolled his eyes. "Things aren't working out here."

"George doesn't want me back?"

"My father wants you dead," Dom raised an eyebrow, his swollen lips forming an ugly half-smile. "I need to get out. I have money, resources. I'll need help handling Katie."

"Oh, I'll help you handle her," Greg said quietly, his voice hummed with venom.

Dom shook his head and lightly pinched the tender bridge of his healing nose, using the pain to distract from the reminder he'd let Greg touch her. "That didn't work either. How soon can you reach the Vine House?"

"Tonight. Early hours at latest. Dom?"

"What?"

"Are you really going to fuck off your dad, for some hot pussy?"

It was a question one would ask with terror, but Greg was genuinely interested. It was a morbid curiosity about a disastrous prospect only he could find amusing.

"She's not-" Dom scowled, aggravated. "You know I'm serious about her."

"And look where that's got us," Greg laughed darkly. "You're going to cross a man like George, for a woman. That's poetry, my friend. That's fucking beautiful. Dom, you don't know your father like I do..."

"Just get over here. And if I call again, wait for me to speak first. If my father gets this phone and dials-"

"Yeah, yeah, he'll mount our balls on a skewer and host a barbecue, I get it," Greg snarled, and hung up.