The Rarest Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Lawrence, realizing the momentous importance of the moment for her, solemnly did her bidding. His hands were now gently caressing her thighs, helping her legs spread apart, and he introduced himself to her mound at a chaste distance.

Zooey's breathing had almost come to a stop. "Wellll?"

A jolt of pleasure was her first answer, as Lawrence had kissed the inside of her thigh, right beside her labia. His other answer was whispered with pure tenderness. "Zooey... your mound is absolutely magnificent. It looks like a cove with a treasure in it. Its smell..." he rubbed his nose all along her lips and sniffed loudly her sexual aroma "... is as sweet as honey." He now looked at her in the eyes and she was startled by the fire in his. "And I want it..."

Lawrence placed his tongue on her small lips. He tasted her for a good moment before beginning to move his tongue all along her slit, still cautiously avoiding her clitoris. Zooey tried to mutter some thanks and words of encouragement but failed; she expressed herself by soft moans in her breathing. Her hands were erratically drumming on the bed before she grabbed his head and caressed his short hair, resisting her urge to pull and steer him.

Lawrence felt he had made her wait long enough: he kissed her exposed clit; softly at first, then he smothered it with his lips and even teased it with his teeth. For the first time she screamed, an out-of-control yell of bliss. And Lawrence was only too happy to keep on servicing her. Tongue, lips, labia, clit, Zooey's mound was soon glistening with his saliva, plus an elixir that seemed hers. His curiosity piqued, Lawrence gently probed her inside with a finger; when his hypothesis was confirmed, his smile became wider than the lake outside the window.

"Zooey... you'll be happy to know that you're quite wet..."

"I am? Oh, my God, I AM!!! Oh, baby, I'm so happy right now!!! So happy!!! Are you hard, baby? Can you put it in me? Oh, Larry, make love to me, NOW PLEAAASE!!!" Her desperation was worsened by the fact that Lawrence was no longer worshipping her vulva.

He was lowering his briefs, exposing a rock-hard penis already drooling with precum. "I'm about to, Zooey... do you want me to put on a condom?"

The last thing Zooey was up for was a rational safe sex discussion. "NOOOO!!! I want to feel you... ALL of you... IN MEEEE!"

Lawrence did not say another word. He understood this moment was all about her. His shaft had now replaced his lips: it was caressing her slit and slowly pressing against her clit.

Zooey approved. "OHHH YEAAA! THAT FEELS AMAAAZZZINGGG!" She wrapped her legs around his torso and clasped her arms on his back. "COME ON, BABY!!! GET INSIDE MEEE!"

Lawrence was just as eager as she was, but he remained very cautious. He spread her lips apart with his glans very slowly, making sure it was well coated with her fluids before pushing further inside. He penetrated her with little friction. Zooey was wailing in bliss like a banshee. He pushed in just a bit, foolishly fearing to reach the end of her vagina; as soon as he felt there was still room for his hard cock, he pushed in some more.

When they both felt the gentle touch of his balls on her thighs, both stopped breathing.

"Zooey... I'm..."

"You're all in me babyyyy! And it feels so wonderffful! Larry... my cherry, my body, my heart... all of me... is yours... make love to me pleaaaase!!!"

Lawrence knew they were ready. He slowly pulled out, letting every bump, ridge and vein of his shaft rub her vaginal lips, and then he entered her again, with a more constant motion. Both were awash with pleasure as he finally began his lovemaking.

Lawrence was fully focused on every feeling and tingling radiating from his penetration, as he remained worried about her sensitivity, about pain or worse things that his mind dared not elaborate on. He also slightly varied his angle of entry at times, to seek out her pleasure points. Zooey just kept on moaning in pure ecstasy.

And, somehow, the pleasure just kept piling up, to a point of no return. "Oh God! Oh God! Larry! I... I'm... I'm cumming! OhmyGod! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMMINGGG LARRRYYYaaaAAAAAH!!!" She clasped herself with all her strength and it was more than a shiver: Zooey was shaking like a leaf. And that signal finally pulled out all the caution in Lawrence, who came instantly in a massive burst of semen inside her. Zooey's eyes shot out, wide open and wet with tears, and she yelled in falsetto to this added sensation of love and sex. This crescendo lasted until Lawrence was finally spent and semen was oozing out of her pussy.

He remained on top of her, trying to regain control over his breathing; Zooey was limp under him, her arms and legs now flat on the bed. She was crying in joy and Lawrence very gladly let her.

It took a good amount of joyous sobbing before Zooey realized her lover was gently watching over her. "Oh, Larry! It... works! It was so... wonderful... so amazing! I came... as a woman! Thank you! Thankyouthankyou, thank you Larry!" She was caressing his cheeks, now. "I love you so much, you beautiful man!"

Again, as this moment was all about her, and since Lawrence could obviously not relate to what she was feeling, he was not quite sure what to say and was a little weary of spoiling the moment. "I love you too, Zooey... and I should the one thanking you... this was... a miracle."

Zooey raised her head and kissed him. "The miracle is in you... and I hope you have some more for meee... you have started something, mister Linney!"

Lawrence blushed instantly and chuckled. "Some more!?! Well... not right now! Even though you make me feel like one, I'm not a Superman!"

Zooey was all smiles. "Au contraire, you are MY sperman! Houuuu... you've filled me up!" She gave him a quick peck on the lips and wiggled to signal she was getting up. "And I need to go wash my beautiful vaginaaaa!" Her voice was musical.

Even while walking to the bathroom, Zooey kept on singing "Times were good... She never thought about the future, she just did what she would..." Lawrence was high on pure happiness, just lying on the bed and living the moment.

"Let me guess: Duchess?" She peeked out of the bathroom, silently acquiesced while humming the tune and childishly waved goodbye as she disappeared from his view.

When Zooey was done with her ablutions and walked out of the bathroom, she was a little surprised when Lawrence beckoned her to stay put, in the middle of the room. The she realized he wanted to just gaze at her. "Do... you like what you see, Larry?"

Lawrence was disbelieving. "Like is not the proper term, Zooey... love... no, you're more than that... spellbound... yes, you are spellbinding, miss Nummi. I feel like a mortal in front of Goddess."

"Did I mention you are fabulous for my ego? If I'm a Goddess, then why don't you come closer and worship me?"

He rose from the bed and walked slowly towards her. He was absorbing the sight of her, naked from head to toe, and he was obviously planning his act of worship.

Lawrence spooned Zooey from behind and began caressing her nape and her neck with his nose and his lips; his hands were cupping her breasts, gently pressing them together. Zooey indeed felt worshipped and was still disbelieving.

"What do you see in me, Larry? Mmmmm... this feels nice... you know, I could show you all the procedures..."

Lawrence kissed the back of her ear, and then stopped his ritual to pick her up. Zooey yelped in surprise but did not resist. In fact, she felt good and safe in his arms. Lawrence was stronger than he looked.

He gently placed her on her side of the bed and spoke with soft elation. "Zooey, when we had our orgasm, did you think about the skin of your inverted penis, the tip of your glans and your preserved Cowper's glands?"

She was already getting his point and knew she would be forever grateful for it. "Of course not, Larry, I was living something wonderful..."

"Well, that's what I see in you: somebody wonderful and beautiful. The whole you, just as you are; every time. May I resume my worship?"

Zooey felt her cheeks flushed: he was making her blush. "Of course you may... how do you want me?"

"On your back, please."

As soon as she was comfortable, Zooey just let herself go limp and submit herself to Lawrence's tender loving care. His tongue and his lips were visiting every square inch of her, with a noticeable and recurring attraction to her nipples; he seemed intent on doing so until he ran out of saliva. The only sound emanating from the room were kisses, smooches and an occasional whisper of "I love you..." or "this feels good..."

Zooey came back to life when she felt his hardness rub on her hips. "Larry, please trade places with me... this moment was heavenly, pure and simple... but what did I tell you, yesterday? It's not always just about me. Let's share some more..."

She looked admiringly at his erect penis, an uncircumcised seven-inch white-pink rod that was sculpted by gorged blood vessels and topped by a large glans that was outside the prepuce and seeping precum already. "Larry, your cock is simply superb."

Without another word, Zooey proceeded to maximize its lubrication with long, sloppy licks all along its shaft. Her gaze, full of lust and want, never left his. In no time, Lawrence was moaning in heat and about to beg her for access to her pussy. She straddled him before he had to do so and, as last-minute foreplay, she was rubbing her clit with his wet glans.

"Are you sure?" Lawrence was still a little worried for her...

In silent answer, Zooey slowly impaled herself on his hardness, savoring the friction of every delicious inch entering her.

When she was filled with his flesh, she leaned forward: this caused her golden mane to cascade down on his chest and her gorgeous breasts to dangle enticingly in full view of a mesmerized Lawrence.

Never had he heard Zooey being so taunting. "Go on, Larry... play with them... they won't break, you know!"

Zooey was riding Lawrence's cock hard and Lawrence, for his part, was now kneading her bosoms with wild abandon. Both were moaning loudly, having traded the wonder of discovery for the power of passion.

"Zooey... ahhhh... slow dooOOOWN... not... gonna LAAAASSST!"

"That's the ideEEAAA... big boy!!! OOOAAAAH! YESSSS!!!"

And they cranked it up a notch: Zooey was slamming herself on his prick and Lawrence was mauling her bouncing jugs, to their mutual delight.

"OHHHH! About... to cum!!! AAHHH! YOUUUU?"

Zooey did not need the warning: she felt the huge shaft throbbing inside her wet alcove, just as much as she felt the pulses of pleasure from her wild ride. "OHYEAAAA! BABYYYYY!!!"

Without warning, Zooey arced up, screaming, and wolfed down Lawrence's pole in a single motion. Unable to lift herself, she swayed her hips to keep up the loving friction inside her, to a resounding success: the screams of climax were now a duet and Zooey was feeling, for the second time, the joy of being filled to the rim by his seed.

She slumped down on Lawrence as soon as their wave of climax had ebbed. He could feel Zooey's breasts gently crushed between them and, through them, also feel her heartbeat. Lawrence found her heart's rhythm simply marvelous, like all else about her. His hands kept wandering all along her squished bosoms.

Zooey, finally catching her breath, was giggling. "You rrreallly love them, don't you?" From the mapping done by his caressing hands, she felt his unasked question and answered it. "They're 34Ds..."

"They are perfect." Lawrence lifted his head and kissed her. "Just. Like. You." He kissed her again. "I love you, Zooey." He then just marveled at her, still on top of him, and kept on caressing her breasts and her hair.

"I'm torn, Larry..."

He guffawed. "Again!?! Between what and what, this time?"

She nibbled his nose with a finger, which tickled him. "I want to stay here and be pampered forever... but I also want to put on my other dress, look superhot for you, and win the budget for our supper at blackjack with you all dressed to the nines beside me." She had an easy, lazy smile; Lawrence could tell that Zooey was absolutely carefree and he was enthralled.

"Really? Then I'll make it easy for you: I am officially on a pampering break. Voila." He tensed up and placed his hands behind his back.

"You beast, hi, hi!!!" She needled him with her nails and, eventually, relented and got up. "Come... shower..."

Shower discipline proved to be a problem, as there was a bothersome amount of kissing for every body part properly washed.

Before they went their separate ways to finish preparing for their evening, Zooey took Lawrence by the hand. "Larry?"

"Yes?"

"This is already the best day of my entire life. I love you like crazy..."

He kissed her hand. "And we are not done... I'm crazy in love with you too, Zooey..."

Lawrence took his time and not surprisingly, still had time to manage all his messages on his phone and then play some of the easier mini-games in Hidden City, before Zooey walked up to him quietly. "Well, how do I look?"

For the briefest of moments, Lawrence realized that, this time, Zooey was earnest and not fishing for a compliment. And then he felt the air being sucked out of his lungs.

"Huuuh... wow!!!"

As promised, Zooey was wearing a burgundy dress that was backless; it also had a deep plunging neckline that showcased her breasts in all their glory. Her long hair was meticulously styled up and she had highlighted her eyes with several hues. She was also wearing shimmering silver wedge heels and long matching earrings. She was holding a choker necklace of the same burgundy color as the dress and a shiny silver purse.

Lawrence, still ogling at his beloved, was chiding himself for behaving like an idiot. "Zooey, you just keep on looking more and more ravishing... and I... I'm going to need a dictionary, because I'm running out of words, real fast!"

Zooey was very pleased with herself. "Thank you, Larry... you look good enough to eat yourself." He was wearing his newly purchased ensemble.

"Thanks to you." He offered his arm. "Shall we?"

"Just help me with this first, please." She gave him the choker and offered her neck. Lawrence examined the clasp carefully to understand its design and gently tied it.

"You wore one yesterday also... you like choker necklaces?"

"Yes I do... but... to be candid, it also allays the fact that I am always a little self-conscious about my Adam's apple."

"Your neck looks perfectly fine, Zooey."

Zooey giggled and blushed. "Larryyy... you're not looking at my neck right now, hi, hi! Let's go..."

It took the both of them about an hour to reach their winnings objective at the blackjack table and, since they were enjoying themselves, Lawrence suggested they set aside their dinner budget and play some more. Zooey was both beaming and intensely dedicated to her card play, taking full advantage of the rules of the game and often playing double downs and splits. Lawrence was more content to just aim for twenty-one but he was still quite involved, constantly computing odds.

They left the table, with a slight regret, at the last possible moment to be on time for their reservation at Le Baccara.

"Zooey, I have to tell you... I have never been in such a classy restaurant before... it's like you're taking me to a new world every time."

"Well, do you like it?"

"Of course! Although I'll shoot myself if I stain my new polo shirt..." Lawrence was indeed extremely self-conscious of his table manners and eating his French cuisine with infinite precaution.

"You're funny. So, how is life in your world, when you are on your geology trips?"

"You want the good and the bad?"

"Of course, Larry."

"Mmmm... it's often cold; it's often wet; it's scary quiet when you're not used to it; there is a raw beauty to it, though... the structures that I look for - dykes, veins, pegmatites and the such - plus the mighty greens of the forest, the ever clear blues of the lakes and the stars... always too many stars to count; it's intimidating a little: the notion that you're nothing more than a visitor in an ecosystem that has only use for you as a blood source for the mosquitoes and black flies."

"I can see why you love it so much, hi, hi! Do you spend a lot of time out there?"

"If I'm close to Gatineau, I'd much rather drive back to my apartment. If I'm in a National or Provincial Park, I usually make use of the amenities there. On the few instances where I venture further North, in Crown timber land, those field trips I have to plan a lot more carefully, as both civilization and help are far away."

"I see... do you think you could take me along? On one of the safer trips, of course."

"Sure... we could even bring the kids one day... but there is usually no electricity, so you should bring your guitar."

"Kids..." Lawrence realized that Zooey was stunned. He hoped he didn't commit a faux-pas and kept on going.

"Well, yes... we keep declaring how much we love each other and I saw how much you love kids, so it stands to reason we will discuss adoption one day... no? Did I just blurt out another wrong answer?"

"No, but... Larry, all my life I figured I would have no kids of my own; we've met less than a week ago and seen each other four times... you're already thinking about kids? OUR kids?"

"Sure... but it's not all I think about... there are other conundrums about our future on my mind, you know..."

"Such as?"

"Whether or not I ask you to stay in this dress forever..."

"Nice try, Larry... you're not joking yourself out of this."

"I'm sorry, then..." Lawrence had stopped eating and was wincing, thinking he had just ruined their perfect day.

"Don't be... I'm not mad, Larry... I'm not even upset... well, maybe a little; I am surprised though... the way I see it, we have a myriad of obstacles to overcome before we make it to the adoption issue."

"We've known it would be complicated from the start... all right, you start with obstacle number one..."

It was a good thing that they had chosen a long meal with three servings, because they kept discussing nonstop the logistics of their couple well onto dessert. It was a serious exchange, but a reassuring one, as they were both discussing in solution mode; if anything, it made their union better anchored in reality.

As soon as Zooey got up from the table, however, her discomfort was obvious. "Zooey, are you all right?"

"Pfew! I am stuffed! I have not eaten so much since forever... and I've cheated twice in two nights, now! Larry, we've just been over this: you'll have to protect me from myself!"

"Agreed... but did you enjoy your meal?" Lawrence, as was getting their custom, was offering his arm and, this time, Zooey was purposefully leaning on it.

"Yes, Larry, I had a wonderful time and the meal was not even the best part of it." She kissed him on the cheek and they slowly walked out of the restaurant, arm-in-arm. Lawrence chose to not delve anymore into his worry.

"Do you want to go back to the blackjack table?" There was no mistaking it: Zooey had a palpable uneasyness in her step.

Yet her smile was radiant and peppered with a hint of mischief. "You know what, Larry? I have been setting the agenda all day so, tonight, you choose: do you want another round of gambling, on me, or a nightcap, with me?"

Lawrence was completely baffled by all the conflicting signals reaching his brain. He chuckled in embarrassment. "A nightcap? I don't know, Zooey... are you sure you're up for it?"

There was something in her smile that indicated that Lawrence had somehow walked right into her imaginary trap. She rose on her toes to reach his ear and whispered. "Larry, you are the one who has to be UP for it. And, in this case, since I feel that my brand new pussy needs a rest, it means that you will have to fuck me the old-fashioned way..." Lawrence stopped breathing and turned purple, as she knew he would, and she snickered in glee.