The Renewal of Joyce Carlton Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers

Kim was holding me, and then we were kissing too. She told me, "You are so lucky. Ray is such a good lover. He's kind, considerate, and gentle. You need never worry about being hurt by him -- physically or emotionally; or me, Joyce, I love you."

Ray said, "Joyce, I love you too." He leaned down and kissed my forehead and then my cheek.

My eyes filled with tears. No one had ever told me that, not even my parents. My God, I was loved. I'M LOVED! Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks as I smiled at the two of them. I hugged Kim to me and kissed her.

Ray started gentle pumping motions as he moved his engorged cock in and out of my pussy. I was flooding. I could feel the fluids leaking around our union and lubricating me. I was meant for this. I was meant for fucking -- for making love, for having sex, for intercourse, for screwing. The initial discomfort of his penetration seemed to be passing. This was actually becoming enjoyable. I was beginning to understand sex for the first time in my life.

Kim fondled my breasts as we kissed. She also kissed Ray as they moved about my body. I enjoyed the sensations they were giving me, not to mention the sight pictures I had of them tending to my nude body.

After about ten minutes Ray asked, "Do you happen to be on the pill?"

I replied, "Oh, no! I never thought I'd have sex in my life. I never expected to be loved by anyone. No."

He nodded at me with a loving smile and said, "Then excuse me while I share myself with Kim."

Kim heard our words and rolled to her side beside me. She opened herself to him, pulling her legs up as he pulled out of me and shifted to be in front of her. I watched as in one smooth move he sank to his full depth into her. I couldn't believe she could take such a mass -- or for that matter that I had too only seconds earlier.

The two of them kissed and loved as their pace increased. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed around the patio in the evening air. We were in the near dark, so there was no chance we'd be seen, even by adjacent neighbors; instead, I was now the voyeur, watching as my dearest friends copulated right in front of me.

The slap, slap, slap continued and then I heard Ray warn, "I'm near. I'm there." I watched Kim as she nodded at him. Her hips rose to meet his as he made a few, last thrusts into her. I was fascinated watching them make love right next to me. I even reached over and smoothed Ray's back and then one of Kim's breasts as they fucked. Kim clenched my hand to her breast and then moaned as her orgasm arrived. It felt awkward, but I stayed in position.

I could tell Ray's orgasm had arrived too, for his back arched in an almost unnatural way and he made a final lunge into Kim's body. Their bodies hung in space, pushed into one another, for almost half a minute. They Ray collapsed atop Kim's panting form. He reached out and pulled me against the two of them.

"Joyce, Kim, I love you both dearly," he said.

Kim looked at Ray and stroked his face. She said, "I love you" as she looked into his eyes. What a wonderful couple.

Suddenly, I wondered what I was doing there. My voices returned with a vengeance. "You slut -- you let him fuck you. You lost your virginity. They don't love you; they're just using you for sex. You're their fuck toy. My God, you're a lesbian too -- you kissed a woman and touched her and let her touch you." They were getting set to start on round two, when I closed my eyes and repeated Ray's mantra aloud, "I am worthy. I love myself. I can change to be anything I want to be. I make my own reality through what I think and believe."

Suddenly, I was surrounded by flesh. Ray and Kim sandwiched me between their naked bodies, each throwing a leg over one of mine. Ray's wet flaccid penis lay across my hip. "Joyce," he said, "We love you. Just accept that -- don't question it. You don't even have to love us back. I know this is all new for you. Don't let those dark voices in your head tell you that you're a bad person, or that you did something wrong here. You didn't."

Kim spoke to me too, whispering in my ear her affection and how she'd felt when she'd lost her virginity. This is so much better and more romantic and loving, she assured me.

I nodded to their words and pulled them both to me and held them tightly. In my head I silently repeated to myself, "I have to change. I have to change. I have to change."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers