The Rescue Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one?" she asks reaching down and letting her fingers play along the seven inch scar that runs vertically up my left forearm.

"It did some nerve damage to my left hand, nothing really noticeable but enough to get a friendly Navy doctor to recommend a discharge," I tell her.

"I don't get it. The Navy requires you to be able to kill with both hands?" She asks.

"No but they don't like it when you punch out a superior officer."

"Kenny, why would you do that?"

"I blamed him for what happened to us out there. The whole mess that gave Alex a limp he'll never lose, the steel plate in Scotty's head, these scars of mine but mostly I blamed him because we lost Ricky that night."

"I've heard bits and pieces of that story from Scott before. You guys were caught in an ambush, is that right?"

"We walked into a meat grinder is more like it but yes, that's the gist of it. The intel guy, the officer I punched out, assured us that there were no insurgents in the area. Problem was he looked at the wrong town on the map. We were five miles from where he was looking. Anyway we rolled in there and the place looked like it was holding a Taliban convention. After it was all over and we managed to make it back to the base, I broke the guys nose. His father was a Admiral so I nearly ended up with a court martial but our team had made some powerful friends of our own and they got some strings pulled to get me a medical discharge instead."

Silence fills the room as she takes in my abbreviated story then she asks.

"Want to talk about it?"

"I thought we just did?"

"You gave me the Cliffs Notes version of what happen but that doesn't tell me why you blame yourself for your friend getting killed," she states.

"I didn't say that I did."

"You didn't have to say it; I can just tell that you do. Do you want to talk about why?" She asks feeling there's more to the story and for the first time in a long time I feel like I can talk about what happened and that she'd understand.

Understand why I feel responsible for Ricky and for what happened to him but something still holds me back. It's fear, fear of opening myself to this wonderful and beautiful woman and taking the chance of her not understanding or worse blaming me as much as I blame myself. I can't have those eyes look at me with disgust or contempt I can't take that chance.

"Maybe, maybe later," I tell her instead of the "No" that was on the tip of my tongue.

Slowly she pulls her hand away as a knock sounds on the door.

"Sounds like dinner's finally here," I murmur half thankful for the intrusion and half wishing it didn't happen.

"Guess we should get that," She answers as she gets up and heads to answer the door.

I grab one the shirts Michelle grabbed for me when we landed. A white button up shirt that looks out of place with my pajama pants but I tug it on anyway. It would feel too weird walking around shirtless around her I tell myself but maybe it's because I feel exposed in way I haven't been before. I'm halfway out of the bedroom when I come to the realization that I'm going to tell her everything she wants to know, if not tonight then soon.

I think to myself. "I just hope I'm prepared for what might happen after I do."

Addison has been in bed tossing and turning for the past couple of hours but she just can't get to sleep.

"Addison, is my being here bothering you?" Alex asks without opening his eyes.

She cuddles to his side and pulls him close.

"No baby, it's not that. I like having you here, I feel safe when you're around."

"That's good to know but if it's not me sharing your bed then what is it?" He asks.

"I guess I haven't come down from finally hearing from Michelle. Knowing she was alive is one thing but finally hearing from her... I dunno, made it more real if that makes any sense."

In the darkness of her bedroom he nods his head and gives her body a squeeze. "It makes perfect sense."

She nods and cradles her head to his bare chest.

"I'm really glad that you're here with me," she whispers to him.

"I'm happy that you're here with me too," He tells her kissing her head.

"I think you might be the first guy that I've dated that daddy actually approves of."

He nods. "I hope so otherwise my staying here tonight could be a problem. Security might toss me out of here, oh wait I run the security here so they can't throw me out unless they want to get fired."

"He wouldn't have anyone throw you out. He thinks of you and Kenneth as family, you know that."

"Yeah, I know I was just kidding. When I took this job on I had no idea that this is where it would lead me but I'm damn glad that it did."

"You mean to tell me that you didn't think that you'd end up in my bed when you first took this job? I think I might be insulted."

"What can I say, I'm a humble guy."

"Humble guys don't drive a flashy silver Jaguar."

"No one said that your style had to suffer just because you're humble," He argues.

"They didn't huh?" She asks pushing him onto his back.

"Nope but if they told me that I had to chose between being humble and having a beautiful girlfriend then screw being humble," He says leaning his head up and kissing her.

She kisses him back for a minute then says. "You sure know how to compliment a girl."

"I aim to please now let's try and get some sleep. We've got a long few days ahead."

"We do but I think I need a little something to help me sleep," She tells him.

Her hand slides down his bare chest stopping only briefly at his waist before slipping her fingers around his semi hard member.

"Little something," He asks as she begins stroking him to life.

"Medium something," She teases.

"Not if you keep that up," He tells her as he grows in her hand.

"Like that huh? Then you're going to love this," She says.

Tossing back the sheet she lowers her mouth to his stiff cock.

"Oh god!" He groans as she engulfs him.

Her tongue teases around the crown flicking back and forth on the most sensitive area. Alex's hands clench the bedding as her hand resuming stroking him while she holds him in her mouth. She licks down one side then the other, lubing him up a little before taking him back into her warm mouth. Her head bobs up and down on the top couple of inches of him before she takes him as far in as she can manage.

"Addison! I'm getting... oh god... I'm getting close!" He warns her.

"Good. Tell me when." She answers letting him slip from her mouth for a moment before renewing her efforts. The feeling of her intensifying her effort to make him cum along with the slick, wet sound of her hand as she strokes him is too much.

"Oh Addison, now baby... now!" he says. She clamps her hand down on the base on his cock to stop him from spewing full force but the first shot fills her mouth. Quickly she pulls him from her mouth and aims him up so his next volley paints his stomach followed by a final spurt that coats her hand. Normally she'd spit out his pleasure into her waste basket but instead of fumbling around in the dark for it she simply swallows it down.

"Addison, I'm so..." He begins to apologize but she stops him.

"It's all right," She says sliding her body up to lay with him. "It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be."

He nods and then pulls her to him kissing her lips and tasting the saltiness of his bliss on her tongue and not caring. "Now you should lay back and let me do you."

"Love to," She answers rolling to her back and spreading her legs allowing him access to her moist center. He trails kisses down her body, paying special attention to every erogenous point he's familiar with and a few he wasn't along the way before his face is poised above her pulsating womanhood.

"Don't tease me anymore please!" She begs as he plants tiny kisses on her outer lips. In the darkness she first feels his head nodding just before his tongue enters her.

"Alex!" She cries out thankful that her father's bedroom is on the other side of the mansion.