The Restoration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you thinking about her?" Victoria asked quietly between moans. I hadn't been, but suddenly an image of fucking Ana from behind filled my mind, and I mentally superimposed her body overtop of Victoria's. Suddenly in my mind I was buried in Ana's wet pussy instead, my hands gripping her ass instead of my wife's. A surge of arousal blasted through me.

"Uhhhhh," I groaned.

"You can pretend I'm her if you want to," she cooed. "You can call me Ana."

I suddenly felt strange. "No, it's okay, I'm enjoying fucking you for you."

"Please call me Ana."

I felt Victoria's body starting to tense up again, and I switched to the fantasy.

"Cum for me, Ana," I whispered.

Victoria absolutely exploded on command, violently, convulsing, shaking. The tension of the night and the feeling of Victoria's vaginal walls firmly clenching and milking my cock was too much for me. I pictured Ana and came just as Victoria finished, moaning loudly into the night, trying to make sure Ana could hear me. I could feel epic contractions as I blasted my cum forcefully into my wife.

As we both collapsed into each other's arms, I heard the noises from the next room had picked up their intensity, and we both listened intently, staring at each other, as the noise built to a crescendo of ragged moans and creaking bedsprings. Suddenly, the buzzing noise ceased, and the cabin was silent.

I looked at my wife and saw she was still barely coherent, muttering to herself. I picked her up, dragging her to her side of the bed, and tucked her in, then climbed in myself. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Good night," she finally managed. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"That was so, so, so hot," Victoria whispered.

"Agreed," I whispered back. "I hadn't expected to have our usual debauchery this weekend. Instead, we went ten steps further than we ever did before. Tonight was crazy, but I had so much fun."

We lay silently for a moment. In the post-orgasmic clarity, suddenly I was feeling unsettled by Victoria's come-ons, and guilty about going along with them.

"What happened just now?" I asked.

"I'm too tired and drunk to talk about it," Victoria said sleepily. "We'll talk tomorrow."

"All right. Good night."

"Good night."

Victoria rolled over and fell asleep almost immediately, which was unlike her, but I lay awake for a while, wondering what it all might mean. I felt weird. I'd never felt tempted to sleep with anyone else, but that night I'd wanted Ana. I wanted her in a way that I had never experienced desire for anyone else but Victoria before, and I knew that Ana had wanted me too. And what on earth had gotten into Victoria?