The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

"Look at you go, Mom!" Rick said, "Don't try to pretend you don't like being a pig."

Pig was a good word. On the floor, sucking two cocks and getting paid to do it. I pulled them closer and holding their cocks in front of my face, rubbed the tips on my cheeks getting my face sticky with their pre cum.

"Oh, fuck, my boys have nice cocks!" I exclaimed with false enthusiasm, "You didn't get these from your father, that's for sure."

I sucked Derek deep once then went to Rick, repeating it several times, rapidly going from cock to cock. Derek was now as hard as Rick and standing up, I pushed Rick back onto the couch. Getting on my hands and knees I resumed blowing him and whimpered when Derek knelt behind me and slid his long fat cock inside me.

"Damn, mom's pussy is fucking tight!" He moaned as he fucked me with long hard strokes.

"Her mouth's pretty damn good too." Rick added, "Wanna trade?"

Derek removed his cock and sat down on the couch, I shifted over to him and took him deep into my mouth, tasting my pussy from him. I yelped when Rick tore into me hard and fast.

I closed my eyes and focused on the sensations of Derek's hard cock in my mouth and Rick stuffing my pussy. He wasn't the biggest I'd been with, but he was close and fucking for glory.

I remained there until Dan called out, "Switch!" As if it was a volleyball game. "Ride Derek, and..."

I waved my hand at him; unfortunately I had more than enough experience to know what would be next. Standing, I shimmied out of my thong and sitting on Derek's lap, pressed my back to his chest, put my feet on his thighs and lowered myself onto his cock.

I bounced up and down and turning my head, opened wide to accept Rick in my mouth when he came around to the side of the couch. Derek reached around and fondled my tit with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other.

I stopped sucking Rick and moaned, "Oh, can mommy come baby? Can my boys make their slutty mother come?"

Lifting me effortlessly by my hips, Derek dropped me on my ass in the middle of the couch and sucked my tit into his mouth while sliding his fingers inside me. Rick sat on my other side, sucking on my other nipple and rubbing my clit.

"Oh, yes." I cried out, "Work mommy's pussy, boys! Suck those titties and make me come!"

I let my head fall back and closing my eyes, parted my lips, moaning continuously. I reached into their laps and stroked their cocks as they fondled me. Derek's fingers were driving deep and Rick had a nice rhythm going on my clit.

I relaxed and let my mind drift. I forgot about the three cameramen standing around us filming every angle. Forgot this was a shoot in front of a crew of ten people. I pushed away the thought I was getting paid for this and tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands, of people would be seeing this at some point.

Instead I thought of the two big hard cocks in my hand; how they tasted and felt inside me and allowed myself to enjoy two good looking men half my age licking my hard nipples. I moved my hips; pushing Derek's probing fingers deeper and working my clit into Ricks thumb.

"Oh." I moaned, "Oh, oh yeah." I released a couple of sharp sounds, little hiccups of pleasure and straightened my legs, pointing my toes forward and lifting my ass off the couch.

"There she goes!" Dan yelled excitedly, "Keep working her boys, Molly's going to go off for real!"

"Always does, the pig." Brad added.

His voice cut into my happy place, but I pushed him away, thinking of nothing other than the fingers bringing me closer to an orgasm and the way the cocks in my hand would soon be stuffing my mouth and pussy.

Yeah, I was a pig, but it was my choice, my choice to fuck these two young studs, hot young men women my age would give anything to fuck and I had two of them.

That's it Molly, I told myself, show them; show them what a whore you are, show them you really love it, show...

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, throwing my head back as my hips bucked wildly. "Oh, God I'm coming for my sons! Keep going, please don't stop!"

The pleasure and pleading in my voice weren't forced, the orgasm crashing through me was real and at the moment so were the words. I was aware of Derek and Rick grinning as they kept playing with me and I continued my trademark yelping and squealing as I drove my pussy into their fingers.

"Oh," I moaned as the last waves of pleasure flowed through me, "I came so hard." I smiled at each of them in turn, then pumped their cocks faster. "Speaking of hard, you boys are awfully swollen, how about you let mommy help with that?"

I twisted on the couch as Rick slid against the arm and sliding onto my knees began blowing him. Behind me Derek got to his knees and slammed into me hard enough to make me yelp for real.

He fucked me hard and fast and I moaned, rolling my eyes back for the camera as his long cock pounded my still quivering pussy. The cameramen were in a triangle around us, one facing the action from the front of the couch, one over Ricks shoulder filming me sucking and one on the floor behind Derek, catching his cock plowing into me.

"Fuck her, bro." Rick groaned, "Fuck her real good!"

I heard Dan call for us to move and sitting up, spun around, now blowing Derek as Rick pounded me from behind. I immersed myself in the raw animal act of sex and the rest of the scene became a blur and a series of new positions.

Me riding Derek, and sucking Rick as he stood on the couch. On my back, my legs spread wide by Rick as Derek leaned over and fucked my mouth. At one point they were sitting side by side and I rode Derek, then was lifted by them to sit on Rick's cock.

I played my part-and then some, moaning and squealing as I was passed from one to the other and my mouth and pussy were continuously occupied by young hard cock. I was aware of the filming stopping briefly because Dan didn't like something, but I barely acknowledged what was said, just waited to be told to start fucking again.

In the end, Derek was between my legs, bending them back so far my feet were over my head which was turned, letting Rick fuck my mouth. Rick lost control first, tapping me on the side and snapping his fingers to alert everyone he was ready to pop.

He whipped his cock out and yelling something about "Oh, mom" He exploded all over my face and mouth.

The first squirt went onto my tongue and I closed my mouth, then pushed the cum out, sending it down my chin. The rest of Rick's considerable load splattered on my cheeks and forehead, some of it going into my hair. I opened wide and sucked him into my mouth, shaking my head and swirling my tongue, making him whimper while I sucked him dry.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and I let his cum drool down my face. While the camera focused on Rick painting my face, Derek had removed his cock and stopped fucking me. When Rick stepped back, he plunged back into me and pounded away as if he had been all along.

He tapped my thigh, and as Rick had done, gave a signal and pulling his cock from inside me, slid over me, sending a long spurt of cum onto my already sticky face. Again I caught some in my mouth then spit it out while turning my head and letting him catch the side of my face Rick hadn't.

Derek moaned as he painted my face, then shoved his dripping cock into my mouth. I sucked him several times before he withdrew.

"Damn, that was fucking hot." Rick said, "You can really fuck, mom."

"So can my boys." I smiled through cum covered lips. "You going to throw those pictures away now?"

"Hmm," Rick made a show of thinking, "What you think Bro?"

"I think we keep them and mom takes care of us at least once a week."

The two of them gave an idiotic high five over me and with a sigh I said, "Just once? Come on, I thought you boys loved me?"

"Close up of her face.!" Dan called out, "Smile Molly!"

I smiled and batted my blue eyes, while moaning and fondling my tits. As Joe kept the camera on my face I scooped some cum from my cheek and sucked my fingers into my mouth.

"Wrap!" Dan yelled, "Stay still Molly, need a few shots for the site.

My feelings of shame returned as I lay there, a smile frozen on my face as Jerry came over with a different camera and snapped several close ups of my cum covered face.

"Nice." He whispered when I pushed my tongue out and waved it at him, cum dripping from it. "Okay, I got what we need."

"And Mom takes two is in the books, boys" Dan clapped. "After some editing magic this is going to be the hottest yet!"

"Here you go, Molly." Rick handed me a damp towel.

I wiped my face off then put the other end of the towel over me, enjoying the cool moisture. I sat up and thanked Sally for handing me my robe.

"You took my work." She pouted, "I was hoping to fluff Derek."

"Trust me, sweetie, its noon, you'll suck plenty of cock in the next three shoots."

"Yay!" She clapped her hands and skipped away, leaving me to roll my eyes.

"Wow, we need more like her." Rick joked as he put his robe on and picked up his clothes. "Glad you got into it, you looked pissed early on."

I shrugged while tying the robe, "Sorry, hard to leave drama at home sometimes."

"I'm too young for drama." He winked, "Young enough to really be your son."

"Watch it, smart ass." I gave him a hard smack in his arm that he laughed off, then giving me a quick peck on the cheek said, "Good shoot, Molly, hope I get to work with you again."

"Yeah you to, you're one of the good ones Rick, don't change."

As he walked away, I wondered what he'd think if he knew he was wrong, my son was a year younger than him.

"Molly Minx!"

I gave a mental sigh and looked up. "Can I help you, Brad?"

"You have already, your vids are hot, Molly! That's why I came to watch today. I swear you're as good now as you were when you were a teen."

"Thanks."

"I know I'm a dick sometimes, old habits die hard." He shrugged, "I get bitched at all the time for being, well for being the way we all used to be, but I mean it, you're racing up the popularity lists."

"Then hopefully my rate is racing up." I gave him a tight smile.

"It is, money is not tight in this industry anymore." He shook his head, "Imagine years ago women called it quits young because who wanted to watch older women? Now? Christ women in their fifties are killing it with milf stuff and this mom shit is off the charts!"

"Sad but true." I told him, "Says something about society."

"Funny hearing you say that."

"What do you mean?"

"Christ Molly, I know you left to have a family, your kids gotta be about Rick's age."

"What's that got to do with anything?" I asked defensively.

"Everything." Brad didn't look like he was being sarcastic, which somehow made the topic worse. "You got a son at home and you're amazing at those slow seduction mommy things for the other sites, can't tell me you don't think of your son."

"Are you saying I want to fuck my son?" I stood up so quickly he backed off.

I looked around and was glad to see that the others had wandered off the set to take a break and no one else had heard that, only Dan and Brad new about Paul, Dan I trusted, but this ass?

"Whoa, hell no." Brad put his hands up, "I just meant, seeing you have a son your maternal instinct comes out in some of those scenes, you actually look like you're motherly."

"Oh, sorry." I sighed, "Guess I'm a little defensive."

"Now see," He gave me his trademark nasty smirk, "That's what makes me wonder."

He walked away looking pleased with himself and turning to go to my dressing room, I thought not for the first time, that it made me wonder too. Why the hell did I hate these scenes so much, but was so good at them?

*****

I entered the house and as always Paul was sitting at the dining room table with his lap top, waiting to say good night to me. No matter how late I worked at Vincent's he always waited up.

"Hey honey," I spoke as I walked over to him and kissed his cheek, "I'm home, you can go to bed now, you need your rest for school tomorrow."

"Not until we talk." He said quietly.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked, putting my purse down on the table.

He was quiet for a moment and with a shrug I picked up the large envelope that contained some pictures of me dressed up Dan had Jerry take before a shoot, I brought some home every couple of weeks to show, Paul. Proof of my 'modeling' job.

"Want to see some pictures from my latest shoot?" I slid the pictures out, but stopped when Paul gave me an uncharacteristic nasty smile.

"Nope, already have."

"Oh, my god." I whispered.

Paul turned his lap top to face it and I found myself staring at a picture of my face with a long thick cock in my mouth. My blue eyes were wide and there was cum all over my face and dripping down my chin.

There was a caption on the photo "The Return of Molly Minx!"

It was from my first shoot six months ago, "Mom always makes it better"

"Paul I," I stopped when the picture shifted.

For the next minute I stood there, knees trembling and stomach twisting as I watched a slide show of pictures from various shoots. Me riding someone, cupping my tits and teasing my nipples, getting fucked doggy style, another of me bent over a desk getting fucked from behind while I sucked the guy in front of me.

"I'm sorry you found that, Paul." I spoke slowly, not having any idea of what else I could say.

"Oh, I didn't find them." Paul slammed his hand on the table causing me to jump, "Jack from the track team found them, you know, my best friend?"

"I'm so sorry, baby." I stepped towards him, "Please let me explain."

"Do you know how fucking bad this is?" he shouted, startling me, Paul not only never raised his voice around me, but rarely swore.

"I know."

"No, you don't!" He yelled again. "That prick sent these to every fucking guy and girl he knows and you know they're sending them to everyone they know, hell Jack posted a link to one of your videos on his fucking facebook page!"

"Oh, no." I sank into one of the kitchen chairs, my legs to weak to hold me up. My head and heart were pounding and my stomach in knots, this was my worst nightmare come true.

"Yeah, oh, no." Paul threw his hands up in the air. "You know what school is going to be like for me? Every class, every time I walk down the hall, I'm going to hear shit about my porn star mother!"

"I'm sorry, honey."

"Don't honey me!" He slammed the table again, his face red with anger and his beautiful hazel eyes, his father's eyes, hard, as he continued yelling.

"You know the worst thing about this? I looked Molly up, you do mother son movies! You not only fuck anyone they pay you to, but you pretend to be their mother what kind of sick shit is that?"

"Paul," The tears were flowing down my cheeks, "Baby, please don't think that means anything."

"What it means to me is this shit!" Picking up his phone, he shoved it in my face and slid his finger across the screen

I was staring at a text from his friend Richard, "Holy shit, Paul, do you fuck your mother? Can I watch next time you do? Think she'll fuck me?"

He moved his finger displaying another text which was a picture of me between two guys jerking them both off, "Hey can me and Rob sleep over?"

Paul tossed his phone on the table.

"How could you do this to me?" he demanded, "How could you do this to yourself?" Taking a deep breath, lowered his voice and really twisted the knife. "How could you do this to dad?"

My answer was to lower my head and sob, but Paul took no pity, and he had no reason to.

"You think of dad looking down on you while you suck cock? While you let these guys shove it in your goddamn ass?" He paused then grunted, 'I should say again."

I looked up at that remark and saw he was now pacing back and forth while speaking in a low angry tone, snarling the words.

"The return of Molly Minx. I looked you up, mom, you know they made a wiki page for you? You were the hottest little slut in porn back in the day, nothing you wouldn't shoot, they had a great link to a five guy gangbang you did."

"Then it says you left porn because you met someone. Dad got you out of that shit." He laughed harshly, "He said you were a model when he met you, guess you went back to that fucking lie, didn't you? Just like you went back to fucking for money, you're a whore mom, nothing but a fucking whore and a real sick one."

"I'm not sick, I..."

"You say things like 'like mommy sucking your cock, you want to fuck mommy?" He grimaced in disgust. "You have a son and you do that? You know how sick you are?"

"Please, Paul, I'll quit, I'll do anything you want me to."

"Oh, I bet you will!" He waved his arms as he yelled, "This sounds like one of your movies, what next mom, you going to offer to blow me to make it better? Going to take me in my room and fuck me?"

"No! I never think of you like that! That's acting, it's a fetish, its...more money." I ended softly.

"No way you can do that shit and not think of me! For Christ's sake they say you're the best at those movies because of how sweet and loving you act, you really want me don't you?"

"Of course not!" I shouted back, "I love you."

"Bet you would if I let you." He said quietly.

He had stopped in front of me and reaching out I tried to take his hand. He pulled it away angrily.

"Don't touch me." He said it softly and that made it hurt even worse. "Why mom?" My heart ached when I saw he was now crying as well, "Why would you do this to us, all of us?"

"I did it for you, Paul." I spoke tightly, fighting against my emotions. "The money your dad left behind wasn't a lot, I spread it out to help with the mortgage every month, but I don't make a lot of money, I never did. If I didn't do something we'd have to sell the house and we wouldn't get a lot and baby, you'd have to quit school."

"Bullshit!" Paul yelled again, "You didn't do this for me! I told you I don't care where we live and I offered to take a couple years off school and work full time to help out. You did this for you!"

"No!"

"Yes, mom. You're the one who won't leave the house because it reminds you of dad, you're the one who won't let me quit school even though I offered. I'd be fine living in a trailer park and working full time at the bookstore, know why?"

He leaned over close to me. "Because we still would have had us, mom and that's all that counts, that we would have been okay. But you did this for you, you ruined my fucking life for what you wanted!"

"That's not true." I denied it even though I knew he was right, we had other options.

"Bullshit! Dad was gone less than a year and you went back to filming that filth! You went back to what you knew, being a fucking whore and trying to use me as an excuse!"

He stared down at me and shrugged, "Well, guess what, Molly?" he sneered the name, "You blew it." He snorted, "You blew a lot of things, but you really fucked this up because I'm not going back to school. I'm quitting."

"No, you can't do that!" I exclaimed, "I promised your dad you'd finish, that I would keep you in school!" I sobbed, "It was one of the last things he said to me, that's why I had to do this!"

"I can't." he hissed, "I can't go back to a place where by now hundreds of people know what you are. A porn star who plays mommy. I go back I'll be a laughing stock and hear people telling me what a fucking pig my mother is."

He took a deep breath and wiped at his eyes.

"And the worst part of that is its true."

I awoke with a start and sitting up in the chair stared wildly around the small dressing room, my heart pounding.

"Wow," I breathed, damn that had been a vivid dream, unfortunately a recurring one, but none of the others had that much detail.

I rubbed at my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror over the makeup table. I'd showered and changed into a loose pair of faded blue jeans and a baggy Dodgers sweatshirt. A lot of the younger girls dressed revealing in everyday life, as if they were constantly in character, but many like me had gone the opposite way, we showed it all on the set and chose to be comfortable any other time.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers