The Rise of AJ Long Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, the smell of coconut in the lotion is really nice" AJ said, snapping Mrs Bloomfield back to reality.

"The lotion is scentless. It's probably the conditioner in my hair you're smelling. Thanks for that AJ, that should keep me protected from the sun, let's get to work." Mrs Bloomfield said with a hint of concern in her voice that things had gone too far.

AJ spent most of the time reading on his deck chair with his top off, asking the occasional question. Mrs Bloomfield, on the other hand, had put on a pair of sunglasses and just lay there taking in the young mans body. Occasionally glancing at his baggy shorts crotch, but never getting the good view that she wanted.

"That's enough for today AJ. Great job. Besides, I want to spend some time in the pool this afternoon, I'm trying to teach myself to swim." Mrs B said sitting down beside him on the side of the deck chair.

"Thanks, Mrs B. Sure, it must be nice to cool off after a nice afternoon in the sun. You enjoy yourself...Just wish I had access to a swimming pool myself, I'm burning up here." AJ hinted.

"You can use the pool for a little while AJ. Just don't tell my husband, he doesn't like other people using it." Mrs B said.

'More like he doesn't like 'niggers' using it' AJ thought.

"That would be great, but I don't have a suit. Do you mind if I just go in wearing my underwear?"

"Great...I mean Good idea... I mean, yes. that's fine AJ." She said trying and failing to hide the excitement the idea of seeing AJ in his underwear again gave her.

AJ flipped his trainers and socks off, got right up facing his teacher and slipped his shorts right off. And there it was again. The huge penis shaped bulge in his tight white briefs. Mrs B just sat staring at it for a few seconds before it was gone, and her heart dropped when she lost sight of it as the young man ran full speed and bombed into the pool.

"Woooo...It's so nice and refreshing!" he shouted back. "Come on in and join me." He said enthusiastically.

Mrs B walked slowly towards the shallow end and untied her sarong. She could feel the young black man staring at her lustfully, and she was surprised that she really enjoyed his attention. She turned and slowly began to step down the ladder and into the water, the material of her bikini bottoms spreading and failing to fully cover her perfect large buttocks.

"Ooooooo that's cold!" she said smiling. Standing on the bottom of the shallow end, the water only reached the bottom of her bum. And AJ had walked all the way over and had grabbed her hands, slowly walking her out deeper. She didn't know why but there was something commanding about the young man, that she just followed his lead without a word.

"Do you trust me?" He asked smiling.

"Why?" She said shivering a little.

"Because to climatize your body to the water you need to fully immerse yourself in it. So after 3 I'm going to dunk you completely under for 10 seconds. And when I let you back up, you won't feel as cold anymore...Three...Two.." AJ said.

"But..." She almost began to protest, but something told her to just go with it.

"One...Deep breath!" He grabbed his teacher by the shoulders and forced her under, as he stood at full height.

Mrs B went straight down and found herself on her knees under the water with AJ's hand now on the top of her head to hold her there. When she blinked her eyes open, she was just inches from the black man's crotch, and this time the water had turned his briefs completely see through. She could make out his huge testicles, the thick ridge that defined the giant head of his penis, and that giant vein that traveled up the side of the giant thick shaft. She sat there staring at it in amazement until she realized she was nearly out of breath and also that AJ was no longer holding her under the water. She sprang to the surface.

"Huuuhhhhhhhhhh!" Mrs B gasped as she took a big gulp of air.

"How was it?" AJ asked smiling

"Amazing!" she said struggling to control her heart rate,and wondering if it was the holding of her breath or the sight of AJ's incredible penis. "It worked," she added, smiling and playfully splashing her arm into the water to spray AJ.

"Oooooo you're dead now!" AJ laughed, as his huge black body exploded out of the water towards his teacher. Grabbing her from behind and tickling her down both sides.

"Do you trust me?" He asked again.

"Yes" came the instant reply as Mrs Bloomfield became more and more relaxed in AJ's company.

"I'm going to take you swimming. Fall back into my arms and lift your feet off the bottom of the pool." AJ commanded.

Mrs Bloomfield followed his orders. She fell back into his arms, and onto his chest and slowly he leaned back until his feet were off the bottom too. He grabbed his teacher just underneath her bust, holding her tightly to his body. Mrs Bloomfield felt a thrill shoot through her body as she felt herself pressed up against AJs body, and she was quickly reminded of the huge muscular body her husband had in the dream from earlier. She snapped back out of it when she felt something big pressing against her bum, it twitched and started to grow bigger and even harder. And once again she was reminded of the giant penis of her husband that had pressed against her vagina in the dream...'So big. So Hard' she reminded herself. 'It wasn't Clive. It was AJ who was in my dream'.

Another twitch of the giant penis against her bum, had Mrs Bloomfield letting out an involuntary moan of pleasure and want. She began to imagine just how big it was when it was fully erect. 'I had no idea penises came in different sizes' she thought to herself, as she began to press down against the huge bulge, enjoying the feeling of being wanted by this young man and his incredible body.

They swam about like this for a while. AJ was excited about the fact that not only was Mrs B letting him hold her so closely but that she was actually pushing down on his cock. And even one time when her body drifted apart, she reached behind and grabbed AJs back and pulled herself back down until his cock was pressed up against her ass again. 'Time to move this along' AJ thought to himself, thinking it was the right time to make his move. He slowly began to untie the string to his teachers' bikini.

BEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! The familiar sound of the car horn rung out. Clive always did it whenever he came home early from work and was in a good mood.

"Shit. Clive's back from work. He'll freak out if he sees you here. Quick get me out the pool, I'll go distract him. You grab your stuff and leave by the side of the house."

'Damn it Clive' Thought AJ, who swam Mrs B over to the side of the pool and lifted her out, forgetting he had untied her bikini top as it remained in the water when she got out and started to head for the house.

"Mrs B?" asked AJ.

"What?" asked Mrs Bloomfield turning around unaware of the lack of a bikini top, and flashing her student the massive tits he had often fantasized about. And they were even better than he could have possibly dreamed. Big and bouncy, but still very pert and yet to sag. Her nipples stuck out like 3/4 inch bullets.

"I had fun today. Thanks!" He smiled.

Mrs Bloomfield found it to be a genuine and warm smile, she didn't know why but she had a little flutter of butterfly's in her stomach that she hadn't felt since she was AJ's age.

"See you tomorrow AJ!" She smiled back, and turned to run into the house. Getting to her husband just as he was coming in the front door.

"Hi ,honey!" She said jumping on him as soon as he was in. The little chubby man wasn't strong enough to hold her up and he fell onto his back.

"Owwwww. Jesus Hannah, what are you doing?" He complained, his wife now straddling him.

"I'm sorry dear, I hope I didn't hurt you. I've just really missed you and I've been looking forward to this all week." She said as she began unbuttoning his shirt. 'AJ would have been able to catch me' She thought.

"Why are you topless? And soaking wet? Have you been swimming naked?" He asked, half puzzled and half excited at the prospect of his wife loosening up a bit.

Hannah looked down puzzled, unaware that she had been topless and wondering how long she had been for. She immediately noticed that her nipples were more erect than she'd ever seen them.

"I...I...I was out swimming, and when I heard you beep the horn I thought I'd surprise you, so I took off the top and ran to meet you." She said, losing her patience with the shirt and ripping off the last few buttons. She couldn't help be a little disappointed as she unveiled her husbands big pale gut. 'I'm going to have to get him to a gym...and on a sunbed!' she thought as she worked at the buckle of his belt.

"Ready for your birthday treat?" She asked seductively,and winked as she began to pull down his pants.

"Sighhhhhh." She had never seen Clive's penis looking so small and pathetic. Normally hard it was a good 5 inches, and 3 inches soft, but right now as she tried to tug on it, it barely looked an inch long. It looked like a turtles head trying to disappear back into its shell. She immediately saw thought about the huge penis she had seen when she was underwater earlier, and how it grew so big when it was pressed up against her. 'But that was when I was with a real man' she thought to herself.

"What's wrong with you Clive? Don't you find me sexy anymore?" She asked, giving up trying to get him hard.

"Of course I do, honey," he replied reassuringly.

"Then why is your penis so tiny? I mean, why aren't you getting erect for me? I've never seen it look so pathetic...I mean small!" She said frustrated.

"I'm just tired honey. Stress from trying to get this deal done at work. I'll be fine once this week is over. I promise...Where are you going?" He said, his face red with embarrassment at his wife's words.

"I'm going for a cold shower!" She slammed the door behind her.

The shame was too much for Harold, who followed her upstairs and went into their bedroom. He stripped naked, sat on the side of the bed and began tugging at his penis. Not knowing any different Clive had always considered himself to be adequate in the size department, but as he pushed his big gut in to try and watch what he was doing he was shocked at how small his penis looked. He held it between thumb and finger and he noticed how even his thumb seemed twice as big and thick.

Mrs Bloomfield stood in the doorway of the bedroom, shaking her head, watching secretly as her husband stared intently down at his crotch. She strained her eyes, and could barely see the little penis he held between his thumb and finger. She saw her husband begin to tug on it faster, trying to wake it up. Almost immediately sweat began to build on her out of shape husbands bald head and began to stream down his face.

"Owwwwwww!" She heard him scream, as some drops streamed past his glasses and into his eyes. He brought both hands up to rub his eyes, as the salt caused them to sting, leaning over to try and lie on his side he misjudged and instead he crashed off the bed and onto the floor.

"Owwwwwww!" He screamed again, as he rolled about on the floor, sweating profusely from 2 minutes of tugging, with one hand holding his side and the other trying to squeeze the sweat from his eyes. All the while his tiny shriveled up penis sat there like a button.

"Pathetic!" Hannah said from the doorway as she turned her back on her husband and walked back to the bathroom.

"Honey, pleaseee..." Harold began to plead for his wife to assist him, but she was already gone and his plead turned into a cry as he sobbed away on the floor. Feeling completely shamed and for the first time in his marriage, he felt completely inadequate.

Thursday:

Hannah felt the soft lips caressing her inner thigh. It felt like deja vuu.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, You came back. It's Clive's birthday week, but I guess he doesn't want his treat so I'm all yours." She said, reaching down under the duvet and playing with the short wiry hair on his head.

Hannah raised and parted her legs, and she felt the Breath of her lover's mouth over her vagina.

"Ohhhh god, I need this so bad this morning my stud!" She moaned. As the man began to lick at her clitoris expertly with his tongue. It felt a hundred times more intense than when her husband ever did it. A warm and tingly sensation began to spread from her clitoris to her vagina and down through her lower body as a huge orgasm took over her body. It was a feeling she knew she needed to feel every day now.

"Ahhhh, god yesssssss...Baby that was incredible, my pathetic husband can't give me anywhere near as big an orgasm as that." She told him, as her lover began kissing up her stomach, a tongue probing her navel and then two large full and fat lips engulfed one of her erect and over sensitive nipples, sucking and licking her expertly. His huge, slick muscular body pressed down against her and felt so manly and powerful, for some reason it made her think about swimming. As her lover took control and started dominating her small helpless body.

"I love your big muscular body stud. You're so masculine. You're a real man!" she said feeling the build-up of another orgasm from deep within her.

She gazed down, trying to see her lovers head appear from the top of the duvet. But couldn't make out a thing in the pitch darkness. As her husband closed his big lips over hers, she felt something rock hard and huge pressing against the opening of her vagina.

"So big. So hard. I want to feel you inside me!" She said

"GIVE ME YOUR HUGE BLACK PENIS!" She screamed as another huge orgasm tore through her just as the man in the dreams penis began to penetrate her.

Buzzzzzzzzzzz!

Hannah woke to feel both satisfied by the two huge orgasms she had just had in her dreams and frustrated that dream kept ending before she got fucked. She got up, looked out of the window. "See you in the garden in 5 minutes AJ!" she yelled and walked back over to her bed. she noticed the almost an entire quarter section of the bed sheets were soaked through and looked down to see her hand and arm was also slick with her wetness. 'Must be one hell of a show if anyone caught me whilst having that dream' she laughed to herself as she quickly brushed her hair and got ready.

She walked into the garden and was disappointed to see AJ had kept his t-shirt on and was wearing a pair of baggy trousers rather than shorts.

"Morning AJ!" he said cheerily walking over to their now regular study area at the deck chair. She had put on a blue bikini set, that showed a little bit less skin than the pink one she had worn yesterday. But to AJ, it somehow oozed even more sex appeal. She looked like a classy movie star from the past posing in a retro-styled suit.

"Wow. Mrs B. I'm sorry, I know it's inappropriate, but you look so beautiful in that bikini suit. Like a 70's Hollywood starlet." He said with his mouth wide open. She wasn't even wearing any makeup, but she still looked like the sexiest woman he'd ever seen.

"Awww AJ, thanks. You're a sweet guy." She said beaming. Perhaps it was the lack of attention and appreciation her husband had shown her lately, but she liked knowing someone found her attractive. Even if it wasn't her husband.

"You should take your top off and get some sun!" Miss B suggested, almost pleading.

"I would Miss B, but I think I got a little too much sun yesterday and my back didn't have any lotion on. I don't want to risk that today." AJ countered.

"Nonsense. You should have said, I'll put the lotion on your back. Come on, take it off and turn around." She demanded.

AJ did as he was told. Smiling as he turned away from his teacher. 'This is incredible, 5 days ago she couldn't stand the thought of having a black man in her house. Now the poor thing is practically begging me to strip for her so she can get her hands on me' AJ laughed to himself.

Miss Bloomfield started rubbing the lotion all over AJs huge shoulders and back, and over his arms. Feeling and squeezing every muscle she came across. She didn't know what was happening to her, but she felt as though she was the privileged one to be able to rub oil into this perfect specimen of a man. She started to grind her clitoris into the deckchair and bit her luscious bottom lip, as she felt the wetness in her bikini bottoms. Her hands tried to reach around the front to lotion up his chest and stomach but his body mass was too thick and she couldn't reach.

"Sighhhhh. You'll have to do the rest of your front." Miss B said frustrated.

"Thanks Mrs B." AJ said, wondering what his next move should be, but he hadn't have worried, as Miss Bloomfield seemed to be one step ahead of him.

"Hey, how about we forget about studying for a while and we go for a swim again?" She suggested.

"I'm not really sure Miss B I..." AJ started...Not believing his luck.

"Oh come on spoilsport. We have plenty of time today and tomorrow for studying, and besides who do you think decides your grades!" she said winking at AJ.

"I would love to Miss B, but I didn't bring a suit again...and I'm not wearing any underwear today." He said coyly. He had purposely gone commando in the hope he could think of a way of somehow having to take his pants off and finally exposing himself to her.

"Oh...I see!" She said seemingly thinking deeply to herself. She tried to picture what it looked like, the image of it underwater flashed before her, the memory of the way it felt pressed against her bum came back to her mind, and how big it had felt as he was about to push it inside her in her dream earlier. She desperately wanted to see it in the flesh.

"Well, I guess I could turn around while you get in the pool if you want to get in without a costume." She spat out.

"I mean. I would give you something of Clive's to wear, but yours is far bigger than his...Your body, that is. You are an extremely huge man, and he his quite tiny." she continued trying to make it sound ok and failing.

"And I won't be able to see anything under the water anyway." She lied.

"Hey that'll work Miss B. Turn around, and I'll jump in the pool," AJ said with a huge grin on his face. 'She's mine now' he thought.

Miss Bloomfield turned away, her heart was beating as if she had just completed a marathon. 'I'll just try and get a peak. Then I'll tell him we need to get back to the studying.' she told herself.

SPLASH!

"woooooooo. Come on in Mrs B, it's really refreshing!" AJ shouted.

Mrs Bloomfield jumped in after him. Forgetting her lack of swimming ability, and deciding that if she jumped straight under the water she could get a good look at this penis. But something went wrong, she rolled upside down in the water and when she righted her self under the water and opened her eyes, she couldn't see AJ. She jumped to the surface with a confused look on her face, turning around to see AJ was directly behind her.

"First dive bomb?" AJ asked laughing loudly.

"What gave it away?" Miss B laughed back, splashing him playfully.

"Come on, let's swim like yesterday," AJ said grabbing his teacher and pulling her onto his chest again.

Immediately she felt his plump penis pressing against her bum. But this time knowing he was naked had her twice as excited and twice as aware to each and every little twitch it made. 'I've got to see this thing' she said pressing down hard against him as they swam together happily for the next 20 minutes.

"This is so much fun" AJ said "The only thing that could make this better, would be some ice cold beer," he said, knowing very well an entire shelf in the fridge was full of them.

"There's some in the fridge. You can go get one, and grab one for me too!" She said, hoping he would forget about his naked state.

"Great," He said, swimming them over to the side of the pool. 'Has she forgotten about my lack of underwear?' he asked himself. But not thinking too long about it he thrust himself out of the pool so fast, and with such a big splash that by the time Miss B could see anything he was already halfway to the kitchen and all she saw was his cute muscular butt. He grabbed two beers from the fridge and stood and wondered what to do for a moment.