The Rise of AJ Long Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now or never!" He told himself, as he walked out of the kitchen slowly into the garden and towards the pool.

Mrs B was standing holding onto the side of the pool, staring at the doorway hoping that AJ hadn't found a towel to wrap around himself. As he appeared in the doorway walking slowly towards her, she finally got her first glimpse of AJs naked penis. He was still a good 30 yards away, but the thick dark banana-shaped tube appeared to be swinging from side to side over halfway down his thigh towards his knees.

AJ could see the look of shock and lust on Mrs Bloomfield's face as he approached with the two bottles of beer, and he loved it. He found the amazement in her stare a huge turn on, and his cock seemed to grow an extra inch just with her staring at it.

"Oh My God!" Miss Bloomfield blurted out loudly looking up at AJ's huge penis when he had finally stopped at the edge of the pool and it had stopped swinging side to side so much.

"I'm sorry Mrs B. I'd completely forgotten about being naked. But I guess it's alright right, you're a married woman and you've seen it all before." He said as he sat down at the edge of the pool, with his feet in the water either side of Mrs Bloomfield's head. His fat 8-inch soft penis flopped down over the edge, almost reaching all the way to the water, and right in front of Mrs B's face.

"I've not seen anything like this before!" She said, staring intently at the mammoth thing just inches from her face.

"Your penis...It's so big. I...I can't believe it. I didn't know penises could get so big!" She said, never taking her eyes off it for a second.

AJ thought back at some interracial porn he had and stole some dialogue that was in it.

"That's no penis, Mrs B. White guys have little penises. Black guys have cocks. Big black cocks!" His tone had changed from polite school kid, into the authoritative voice that probably best suited the appearance of such a commanding physical presence.

"Well, your penis...your cock. Is certainly big and black!" She said "Do all nigg...do all black guys have such big cocks?"

"They aren't all as big as me, but the majority of them are bigger than your white men. How big is hubby?" He asked, letting her almost racist slip up go...for now.

"I'm not sure. I think about 5 inches..." She paused for a minute thinking about last night and Harold tugging on that tiny little button.

"Probably less than that...You're twice as big and over twice as thick." She said added, her eyes running up and down his entire length.

"Ha. That's pathetic. I'm twice as big...and I'm not even hard yet!" he stated, with a wicked grin as he saw what he had just said register on the pretty blonde wife's face.

"You mean...It gets bigger?" She said in shock.

"Yep. If you want to see how big it gets Mrs B, make it hard..." AJ started. "Reach out and touch it!" he commanded.

"I can't, I'm married," The teacher said, but already her hand was coming up and her fingers gently brushed the shaft. The cock twitched and grew an extra inch right in front of her eyes. She reached out and grabbed the plump shaft. She noticed how her fingers failed to meet up as she grabbed hold of it at the base, and compared it in her mind to her husbands little white penis that he held between his thumb and finger last night, and slowly she began to stroke her way up the shaft. Growing another inch, and gaining hardness and weight. She gasped out loud.

"I can feel it growing in my hand," she said, as she started to stroke his huge cock too full erection. She stopped for a second in full wonderment as she stared at the full 13 inch length of the thickest blackest cock she could never imagine had existed until now. And then she locked eyes on his huge testicles, each one the size of a pool ball.

"My god, even your testicles are huge!" she said as she cupped one in her hand and softly caressed it.

"Call them balls!" He told her, thinking back to what the porn star had called them in the film.

"Big Black cock, with big black balls!" She said, half in a trance and talking at AJ's cock rather than to AJ. She grabbed his shaft again and pointed it straight down towards her mouth. She hated giving her husband oral sex, but she had an overwhelming desire to please the stud sat in front of her. She brought her mouth up towards the huge dark head of his cock, and pressed her full soft lips gently against the tip, giving it what almost seemed like a loving kiss.

'My god. This is really happening. Mrs Blowjob lips is really going to suck my cock' AJ thought to himself. Absolutely stunned by the sight of his sexy teacher, that he had fantasized over all year, worshiping his big cock. This was a completely new feeling to AJ. He'd only ever been with his girlfriend, Shona, on a few occasions. And he was also Shona's only boyfriend too, so whilst she was surprised at the size of AJs cock at first, she had always assumed all men were the same size in that department. The thrill of seeing a normally conservative married woman, lose all self-control over him was like the greatest high imaginable, and he would soon learn that it would become an addictive feeling he had to feel over and over.

A large amount of precum started to leak out of AJs cock. At first ,Mrs B had thought her student was cumming, but when she realized she moved back in and began to lap at the salty fluid.

"Tastes so good!" She whispered, between licks, loud enough for AJ to hear.

"Have you ever tried oral sex?" Mrs Bloomfield asked, finally taking her eyes of the black man's cock and making eye contact. She still had the same lustful look in her eyes, and her hand was still slowly stroking up and down the full length of his shaft.

"Sure. My girlfriend and I have fooled around, Mrs B." AJ said sounding cocky.

"Oh!" Mrs Bloomfield suddenly felt sad and jealous at the thought of someone else having been given the chance to pleasure the stud before her.

"How does she manage to get this big thing in her mouth?" She enquired, no longer talking to AJ but talking at his cock again.

"She does her best, but she only gets about 3 inches before she can't take it any deeper. It's tough having less than a quarter of my cock pleasured." AJ said sadly.

'I'm sure I could manage more' thought Mrs Bloomfield. "You poor thing...Maybe I could...You know...If you really need pleasured?" She asked, hoping he would let her.

"Maybe you could what Mrs B?" AJ asked playing dumb.

"Oral Sex! Maybe I could give you oral sex!" She stated, losing patience with the dumb nigg...stud.

"Do you want too?" He asked.

"If you think you need it, maybe it would be a benefit to your relationship. And perhaps a good orgasm would help you better with the studying...you know, get sex off your mind for a bit!" Mrs Bloomfield said, trying to make things up and sound like it was professional favor she was offering her student, rather than her own desire. AJ had other ideas though.

"Mrs B. I only want you to do what you want to do." He said.

"Damn it AJ, just tell me!" she shouted.

"No Mrs B! You tell me! What have you got in your hands?" He asked in his commanding voice.

"Your peni...your cock!" She answered.

"What kind of cock is it?" He asked.

"It's a black cock. It's a huge black cock!" she said, her heart beating faster and her desire growing as the scenario unfolded.

"What are you doing to it?"

"I'm stroking it," She said, biting her bottom lip.

"Stroking what?"

"I'm stroking your huge black cock!"

"And what else would you like to do to it?"

"I want to kiss your huge black cock," She said, almost begging her student for permission.

"Then kiss it!"

She immediately leaned forward, relieved that she was getting the chance to taste it again. Kissing the head repeatedly, she breathed in deeply enjoying the musky scent of the black man. She was surprised to find just how much she enjoyed the taste and smell, as it was the main thing that put her off giving oral sex to her husband, and she even once threw up over him as a result.

"What else would you like to do to it?" AJ asked, interrupting Mrs B from her kissing.

"I want to lick it all over," she said, beginning to lick before AJ had even replied.

"Ah ah ah," AJ said, pulling his cock out of the reach of his teacher's greedy tongue. "I didn't say you could do it yet Mrs B" He teased.

"What do you want to lick all over?" he asked.

"I want to lick your huge black cock all over," She said. "Can I? Please let me lick your big black cock all over. Please?" she begged, angry that she had to wait for permission.

"Then lick it all over." He commanded,and threw his head back as his teacher went to work straight away licking the underside of the huge shaft and gently massaged the huge cock head with her hand.

"Fuck, that feels good!" AJ yelled. The encouragement made Mrs Bloomfield double her efforts, increasing the pressure of her stroking, and licking simultaneously.

"Yeah get it nice and sloppy," AJ commanded. "Spit on my black cock," he told her. And although she would have ordinarily have found this to be a strange and disgusting act, she didn't even think twice and spat all over the huge black cock, and using her hand to rub it all over.

"Now what do you want to do to it?" AJ asked.

"I want to give it oral sex...I want to give your huge black cock oral sex!" She corrected herself.

"No one calls it oral sex Mrs B. Tell me what you want to do with it!" He barked at her.

"I want to put it in...I want to put your big black cock in my mouth!" she said, still licking and stroking furiously.

"Why do you want to put that big black cock in your mouth?" AJ asked, wondering what her answer would be.

"I want to pleasure it...I want to pleasure your big black cock AJ. I want to take more of your big black cock in my mouth than your girlfriend can take. Your big black cock deserves it!" She was moaning as she told him, really turned on by the scenario unfolding between them.

"Then what are you waiting for, suck that big black cock Mrs B!"

Mrs Bloomfield's big lips stretched around the thick two inch head of her students' cock. Her eyes almost popping out of her head at how full her mouth felt already.

"God, it's too big!" she said as she let it slip from her mouth.

"I guess my girlfriend wins." AJ teased, motivating his teacher to try harder.

She tried again, this time when the first two inches where in she opened her jaw fully to try and accommodate more of the thick meat as she slowly stuffed more into her mouth. She used her tongue on the underneath of his shaft, almost like she was trying to use it to feed more in until she felt it touch up against the back of her throat. Her gag reflex took over, pulling back coughing and choking as the huge cock fell from her mouth once again.

"How much?" she asked, through eyes that were red and watering.

"Shit Mrs B. You took about half of this thing. That will have to do, for now, now suck that black cock and make me cum!" He commanded.

Mrs Bloomfield smiled, motivated by the fact she had taken twice as much as his girlfriend managed. And went straight back to sucking the black man's cock. She found that the more she got used to having her mouth so stuffed, the more she was able to control her gag reflex. She didn't just slowly push 6 inches into her mouth, but she took the whole thing out then swallowed 6 inches of his cock in one go, with her lips tightly clamped down around the huge shaft and her tongue working underneath causing vibrations to travel down his cock and into his balls, AJ was on the verge of cumming in no time.

"Ahhh fuck Mrs B, you're fucking incredible at this. I'm so close to cumming!" AJ said, trying to control himself to last longer, but the words only made Mrs Bloomfield work harder. This time managing to swallow 7 inches, and then 8 inches.

"Fuckkkkkkk, Cummmming" AJ yelled, grabbing onto the back of Mrs Bloomfield's head and forcing a 9th inch into her mouth. She could feel the entire shaft growing a little bit thicker and a little bit harder in her mouth, and the cock head that was now in her throat began to throb and a huge jet of cum shot out, filling her stomach. As AJ began to pull out, another huge jet filled her mouth letting her taste it for the first time. She swallowed as much as she could, but as AJ pulled the rest of his cock out of her mouth, large wads dribbled out down her chin and down her chest. Another huge load blasted her face covering her almost completely.

"So much semen!" She said, as she reached up and grabbed AJ's cock in amazement. She squeezed the head and more semen began to leak out. She leaned forward, looked up into AJs eyes and then began to lick the oozing mess without breaking eye contact.

"Call it cum!" AJ told her.

"Your cum tastes amazing!" Mrs Bloomfield said,as she began scooping the huge amounts off her face and into her mouth. "Do you always cum so much?" she asked.

"I cum a lot, but never as much as that. You did that!"AJ said, rewarding her with his words, causing her to beam with pride.

"Are you touching yourself?" AJ asked sternly, noticing that she was writhing around and that her other hand had disappeared under the water and into her bikini bottoms.

"Yes. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," she said, without stopping.

"Are you wet?" He asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes, my vagina has never been so wet." She said embarrassed.

"Your pussy. Call it pussy!"

"My pussy is soaking wet!" She said, rubbing harder at the sound of her calling it pussy.

"Take your hand out and give it to me," AJ told her.

Mrs Bloomfield, struggled to stop touching herself but she finally did as AJ told her and gave him her hand. He brought it up to his face and began to lick her fingers, lapping at the thick wet juices that were mixed with the pool water.

"My favourite kind of moisturiser!" AJ laughed.

"Oh my god. You knew?" Miss Bloomfield said turning red, thinking back to the two previous incidents. "You like the way it tastes?" She asked surprised.

"Of course I knew. And yes, I love the taste of your pussy juices." He said as he reached down and lifted his teacher out of the water like she was as light as a feather, putting her down so she was straddling him as he lay back.

"Clive hates the way it tastes." She said spitefully.

"Clive's not a real man," AJ replied, hooking his arms under her thighs and lifting her up again until she was hovering right above his face.

"Pull your bottoms to one side!" He told his teacher.

"Wha...What are you doing?" She hesitated.

"Do it!" He said. This time Mrs Bloomfield listened and pulled her bikini bottoms to one side. Showing her black student a view that only her husband had ever seen. Her pubes had normally been long and wild, but she had trimmed it recently to fit more suitably into the pink bikini set Clive had bought her. Her lips where small and pink and her clit was engorged with blood and was larger than normal. She moaned as she felt his breath on her pussy. Lowering her until his tongue began to penetrate her tight hole, and her knees touched the ground.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!" She screamed. As the black student's tongue entered her. She felt his massive hands reach around and grab her large firm ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart before he lifted her up slightly and again lowered her back down on his tongue. This time she pushed down hard, wanting more inside her, grinding against the young stud's face.

"Fuck, that feels sooo good. Your tongue is as deep as Clive's penis goes!" she moaned.

AJ lifted her again, this time moving her forward slightly and began slowly licking Mrs Bloomfield's clit. Causing a sudden jolt of electricity to course through her body, as she had her first mini orgasm.

"Ohhh god AJ, that feels so good." She said pushing down hard against his face, she was surprised as she pushed down that something pushed inside her tight pussy. AJ's thumb was probably bigger than Clive's penis, but as Mrs Bloomfield had pushed down two of the black mans large digits forced their way inside her.

"Cummmmminggggggg!" she screamed as she forced herself further down on his two fingers, taking him all the way up to the knuckles. A huge wave of euphoria rushed from her the furnace of her pussy out to her extremities, followed by another and another each one bigger than the last. And as the third one hit her brain, she felt her body go weak as she passed out.

"What happened?" She asked waking up just a few minutes later feeling hugely satisfied. AJ had lifted her over and laid her down on the reclining deck chair.

"Teach. You just had your first multiple orgasm." AJ said proudly.

"I thought they were a myth!" purred the teacher.

"They're only a myth to those married to little white men." AJ stated, really enjoying every opportunity to ridicule her racist husband. "Just look at my face and tell me it's a myth. You're a squirter Mrs B!" He said sitting down over her so she could see. His face was soaking wet, and the liquid wasn't water. It was slimier, and Mrs Bloomfield recognized it straight away from her wet dreams. AJ was the one this time to scoop up his teacher's mess and licking it off his fingers.

"Well, I guess I got my own back!" And the two of them laughed together. AJ leaned forward, to kiss her and she hesitated, pulling back for a split second. But more little mini orgasms where still sending shivers all over her body, and she grabbed the back of the giant black mans head and pulled him down on top of her, kissing him passionately and tasting her own juices at the same time. She disappeared under the huge mass of the muscular black man's body. Their tongues playing with the others, AJ ripped open his teachers old fashioned bikini top and began groping her huge tits roughly, pinching and rolling her bullet-like nipples with thumb and forefinger.

"God, you drive me crazy!" Mrs Bloomfield said stopping the kiss to look him in the eyes. 'He's never looked so handsome', she thought. Before pulling him back down on top of her. This time their crotches came grinding together, and Mrs Bloomfield felt the huge mass of his cock slide up her soaking pussy and over her clit.

"Jesus, you're ready to go again!" She gasped, used to her hubby being out of service for the rest of the day whenever he had cum. She looked down to see the 13 inch black cock lying all the way up her stomach just below her tits, and she felt the huge black balls pressed up against her pussy.

"That's how much black cock you could have inside you!" AJ said, trying to tempt her.

"Oh goddddd!" she said, as another slightly larger mini orgasm passed through her at the sight.

"It...It...It would never fit." She replied breathlessly.

"What would never fit?" AJ said smiling.

"That incredible, perfect, huge black cock of yours." Mrs Bloomfield said with joy in her voice. "How much can your girlfriend take?" she asked.

"Forget about her...How much do you want to try and take? You can tell me to get dressed and go home, or you can try and see how much you can take. I can just put the tip in, and see if you can take that and want more? I won't fuck you unless you ask me to, I promise!" AJ said. He had completely forgotten about the whole blackmail the teacher for grades idea at this point, he just wanted to fuck his teacher so badly and that was all that was on his mind.

Miss Bloomfield looked back down at his huge cock, superimposed on her stomach. She reached down, grabbing its head and giving it a squeeze. Biting her lip at the thought of trying to take this thing. She began to push it away, giving AJ the impression she was rejecting him. But instead, she began to rub the huge head up and down against her clit, before positioning it up against the entrance of her pussy.