The Rise of AJ Long Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So deep!" she said, almost completely unaware that she was actually talking.

"So hard!" She said, as she started stroking it faster and began to grind her crotch down onto AJ. Who just lay there taking in the view of his hot, horny, racist teacher becoming filled with lust for his big black cock. He quickly glanced over to the bushes, and double checked he had set up the camera to catch the scene that was unfolding.

"I need to control myself. I'm a married woman. I love Clive!" She said out loud, trying to force herself to stop.

AJ reached down and lifted his teacher forward. She sighed with disappointment when his cock left her grip. 'But at least he is respecting my marriage' she thought. But when he sat her back down she felt the huge shaft against her pussy and she ground down hard instinctively. She began to slide backward and forwards grinding her clit hard against his giant cock, and seemingly turning her soaking wet shorts into wet paper. Or at least it seemed that way as AJ leaned down and just tore them open at the crotch.

"Ohhhhhh, my god!" She moaned, pushing her now exposed pussy back down to rub against the black mans slimy cock. AJ reached up and pulled slightly on her shirt, causing her large bra-less tits to spill out. The knot in the shirt was still tied and just helped to push them up, making them seem even more epic to AJ than before. He grabbed his teacher and pulled her down for a long deep kissing.

"Mmmmm...ahhhhhhhhh!" Mrs Bloomfield moaned at the long passionate kiss, then the feeling of her clit rubbing against the giant black cock head. When she broke the kiss and sat back up, the whole front of her body was wet and slick from the lotion on AJ's body. AJ sat up with her and began to suck on one of her tits whilst rubbing the opposite nipple through his thumb and finger.

"Feeels so goooood!" Mrs Bloomfield gasped, lost for breath.

"I need to control myself. I'm a married woman. I love this black cock!" She said, to both their surprise. As AJ's black cock was now wedged between them and they sat facing each other with Mrs Bloomfield straddling him.

"I mean. I love my husband!" She corrected herself, never letting go of the cock, stroking harder and faster than ever.

AJ reached underneath, grabbed her by the ass and raised her so the tip of his cock was touching her pussy.

"Fuckkkk!" Mrs Bloomfield said, almost like she had lost all defiance and accepted her fate. She grabbed the shaft and began rubbing it up against her clit. "Oh fuckkkk, I'm so close to cumming!" She shouted.

She lined the tip of his cock up against the entrance of her pussy. AJ waited for a few seconds, with a big grin on his face. He lowered her very slightly, just enough for the pressure to start to build up without actually entering her.

"Yessssssssssss!" Mrs Bloomfield hissed. "I can't control myself. I don't care if I'm a married woman or your teacher. I need your Big Black cock AJ!" She screamed, anticipating her fate. But much to her surprise, AJ lifted her back up, turned around and threw her on her back. Climbing back over her.

"Nooooooooooo!" She cried,as she felt the pressure subside when AJ lifted her.

"You want this big black cock Mrs B?" AJ asked towering over her.

"Yesss! Please!" She begged.

"Say it. Say it loud and proud." He said, thinking about the audible of the camera.

"I want your big black cock in my tight white pussy. Please let me have it" She screamed, going one step further.

AJ couldn't believe just how wild she had turned. How far she would go to get his black cock inside her. He felt a massive rush of power through his body, and he loved the high it gave him. It also made him more confident and a wicked idea entered his head.

"You want this stupid niggers cock inside you?" He asked, looking right in her eyes.

"Ye...What?" She said shocked, but still reaching to try and grab any part of his body to try and push him into her. "How..."She began mumbling, frustrated and embarrassed.

"I heard you over talking to little limp hubby." He said, sounding angry.

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake. Please still fuck me!" She begged.

"You want to fuck a dirty nigger?" He asked.

"ye...No. AJ. I want to fuck you. My black stud!" She said convincingly.

"Tell me and I'll give you what you want!" AJ demanded.

"What? Tell you what?" She demanded back. AJ leaned in and whispered something in her ear. He looked back into her eyes and waited.

"I...I can't" She said frustratingly.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!" AJ roared.

"Pleease. Pleease AJ. I need it. I need you. I want to feel you inside me. Pleaseeee. Give me...Give me your huge...Give me your huge nigger cock. I have to know what it feels like. Put that huge nigger cock in my tight white married pussy." She screamed in ecstasy almost cumming from the crudeness of her own dirty words and started to rub her clit.

"You want me to make you my white slut Mrs B? Make you a slut for nigger cock?" He prodded further, watching his teacher writhe underneath him losing all control of her inhibitions.

"Yesssssssssss. I want to be your white slut...I'll be a slut for your nigger cock. Pleeeassssse, give me your huge black cock!" She shouted, trying to push her pussy towards his tip as she continued to play with herself.

"Then take that nigger cock and put it where it belongs!" AJ said grinning, finally giving her permission. Mrs Bloomfield didn't waste any time either, she reached immediately down and grasped the rock hard shaft about halfway down and pulled it up against her soaked cunt.

"Ugh...fuckkk!" She moaned as she wasted no time in guiding the tip of the mammoth cock head inside her.

"Yesssss...It's already stretching me more than I've ever had." She purred in disbelief when she finally had the entire 22-inchcock head inside her, over twice as thick as the thickest part of her husbands' penis.

"Gimme more, I want more!" She demanded, taking her hand off the giant black cock and giving her black stud full control of her body.

"More what?" AJ asked.

"Gimme more of that monster black cock. I want it inside me...I need it inside me...It belongs inside me...Give me it...Pleaseeee...I want all of it inside me." She yelled back at him.

AJ couldn't control himself anymore. Seeing his conservative teacher, begging like a slut to be fucked by his black cock made him lose control of himself. He stopped slowly feeding her his cock, and instead using his massive body he thrust forward and plowed 7 more inches of thick dark meat inside what might as well have been Mrs.B's virgin white pussy, giving her 9 inches in total.

"Owwwwww fuckkkkkkk yesssssssssss cummminnngggggggg!" Mrs Bloomfield screamed and hissed, at first in pain as her pussy took twice as much cock as it had ever had in one go, and then the sudden surge of pain was replaced with euphoria spreading throughout her body as a huge orgasm ripped through her body.

"My god...oh my god...I...I can't believe I took it all." She said breathless, after a few minutes of recovering under his huge frame. Her pussy was still pulsing and twitching, grabbing onto AJs cock like a vice.

"ALL?" AJ said amused, causing his teacher to look down between her legs.

"Impossible! I can't fit anymore inside me. I'm completely full!" She said at the shock of seeing about 4 inches of his shaft still sticking out from her pussy.

"You're going to take it all. You know why?" AJ said, half tempted to mention the camera.

"Why?"

"Because that's what sluts for big black cock do. And what are you?" He asked.

"I'm a slut...I'm a slut for you...I'm a slut for your big black cock...Give me the rest!" She groaned, getting off on her own words and the feeling of her pussy being so stuffed.

"Ughhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk." She screamed as AJ pulled 5 inches out, his shaft glistening from her pussy juices, and slammed all 5 back in again. He began thrusting in and out hard, and each time a little more resistance gave way inside her pussy.

"Ughhhhh...yessssssssssss!" She screamed and then hissed as AJ pulled 7 inches out, and then slammed her again, now with 11 inches inside her.

"Fuckkkkkkk...fuckkk me! Give me all of your huge black cock. Make me your white slut. Make me cum all over your nigger cock!" She screamed,as AJ began fucking her harder and harder. He was on the verge of cumming and put his entire body weight behind him and slammed his black cock inside her soaking tight white pussy, and as the final two inches disappeared his balls slapped and began to squash up against her ass.

"CUMMINGGGG!" roared the black stud, with all 13 inches stuffed inside her.

"Fuckkkkkk. Yesssssssssss!" Screamed the hot teacher, as she felt a huge jet of cum spray inside her. Her pussy somehow began to grip the black cock tighter as though it wanted to milk every last drop of cum out of it. And wave after wave of euphoria ripped through her as she began to cum over and over again, finally causing her to pass out.

She woke up moments later with the huge black man still panting on top of her, both there bodies where soaked in sweat and lotion. All 13 inches of AJs cock was still buried inside her, and although he had stopped cumming it still pulsed as though it was trying to force more of his black seed into her womb. Her pussy was on fire and had never been so sensitive, and with every pulse of his giant cock, it caused her to clamp down harder around him, sending shudders through her body that felt like mini orgasms. They both lay there savoring the feeling for a while,before Mrs Bloomfield lifted AJs head and then pulled him down for a long passionate kiss.

"You're incredible...I never knew sex could be so good." She told him, her body still shuddering with waves of pleasure. "You're not even moving, but your cock is giving me more pleasure right now than my husbands has ever given me." She continued, in amazement at the feeling.

"That's because he has a pathetic little white penis." AJ told her, finally pulling his cock, now just 10.5 inches long and just semi-hard, back until it flopped out of her pussy. A huge torrent of cum followed behind it, leaking out of her now gaping hole.

"My god. How much cum did you empty inside me? We didn't use protection." Mrs Bloomfield said. She was too caught up in the heat of the moment to even consider it at the time. Even when she felt the jets of cum filling her up, she was in too much pleasure to think about it.

"You not on the pill?" Asked AJ, not sounding all that concerned.

"No! Clive and I had been trying for years for a baby, but we've never been able to get pregnant. When we eventually gave up trying, we didn't see the point in using it anymore." She replied, sounding concerned.

"So there's no problem then? I mean I doubt it's likely to get anyone pregnant first time anyway, but even less likely if you've been trying and failing in the past. You likely can't have children." AJ said standing up and readying himself to get his clothes together and leave.

"I guess so...Where are you going?" Mrs Bloomfield said sadly at the thought of never being able to bear children and grabbed his cock to prevent him from leaving.

"Well, I thought I'd take off before little Clive came back. Besides I'm not sure I need any more extra study classes Mrs B." AJ said, readying himself to tell her the truth about the camera.

" 'Little Clive'..." She started sarcastically. "Is away with work and won't be back until Monday. Leaving little me all alone for the entire weekend." She continued, with a suggestive tone and a mischievous look across her face, whilst she slowly stroked the cock that had just made her pass out with pleasure.

"You want me to stay the weekend?" AJ asked, surprised.

"I want more of this!" she said squeezing his cock "I want more of you!" She added looking lovingly up into his eyes.

AJ stood in silence for a minute. In truth, he was working out his next step. 'Stay and fuck her all weekend, and then tell her about the tape' he thought to himself.

"Please AJ. I need more. I'll do anything if you just stay and fuck me all weekend." Mrs Bloomfield begged, worried about the teenagers' lack of response.

"You'll do anything Mrs.B?" he asked.

"Yes! Anything. Just stay with me and I'll make it worth your while" she said winking and leaning forward to take his big cock head in her mouth.

"Naaaaaaaah," AJ said, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

"Noooooooo!" Mrs Bloomfield shouted, grabbing it back and forcing 8 inches of it straight into her mouth and down her throat.

"Fuckkk. You really want this black cock bad, huh teach?" AJ said, trying not to show too much how great her mouth felt wrapped around his cock.

"Yeesshhh..." Mrs.Bloomfield mumbled her reply, without taking it out.

"Tell me!" AJ commanded.

"I want your big black cock!" She said sliding it out her mouth for just a second before forcing it back in, this time taking 9 inches of it.

"I'll do anything to have it!" She continued, sliding it out and this time with spit running down her chin and strands of saliva connecting the cock to her mouth. Before she throated it again, forcing 10 inches in this time.

"You're going to let me use your body all weekend, and fuck you in your marital bed?" AJ stated.

"Yesssh!" She tried to say with her throat full.

"Say it!" AJ commanded.

"Use my body all weekend. Fuck me in my marital bed!" She begged, as she slid her mouth back off the cock, took a deep breath and forced her head back down again, taking 11 inches.

"You're going to let me cum in your unprotected pussy all weekend. You want my powerful black seed inside your fertile womb!" AJ roared, not really sure where the idea was coming from but being extremely turned on by the thought.

"Yesssssssss. Fuck me all weekend. Use my Body. Treat me like a slut. Fuck me in my marital bed. Cum inside my little white pussy, give me your black seed. Knock me up with your nigger baby!" She screamed, rubbing her clit she was on the verge of cumming. Before taking 12 inches of his cock down her throat.

"No more studying Mrs .B. I'm going to fuck you good and proper, and in return, I'm passing your class. Not just passing, you're going to give me top marks in all past and future tests." He demanded.

"Yessssss. Anything you want." She said about to put his cock back in her mouth before he stopped her.

"Say it" He commanded.

"I'll pass you. Just fuck me all weekend, and I'll give you the best grades in class and make sure you graduate as the perfect student." She said, pausing to think for a moment before adding "You are the perfect student, and here's your reward!" And she slid his cock effortlessly between her lips and down her throat until her nose was squashed up against his pubes and every inch of his cock had disappeared.

"Fuckkkkkkk. Cummmming" AJ yelled, partly at the sight of his teacher taking all 13 inches in her mouth, partly at how good it felt. But also a big part of it was knowing he had now not only turned her into a complete slut but that she was so desperate for him and his big black cock that she was now the one blackmailing herself into giving him the grades in return for him fucking her.

The two of them fucked all weekend. All over the house and in positions neither of them had ever tried before. He fucked her standing up against the wall in the shower. Bent her over and took her on the kitchen table. Ate her pussy whilst she was sat on the stairs. Fucked her whilst they swam in the pool. Occasionally they fell to sleep together, before one of them would wake up and want to go at it again. Mrs. Bloomfield amazed by the recovery powers of the black studs cock. The one time AJ's body was almost too tired to continue, Mrs. Bloomfield straddled him and bounced up and down on his 13-inch cock. She lost count of the number of times she passed out with multiple orgasms, and almost every time AJ came he filled her pussy with his cum to the screams "Yessssssss, that's it. Give me that nigger seed. Knock your white slut up!"

When AJ left on Monday morning, his teacher was spread naked across the bed. A satisfied grin was on her face as she slept lightly, still shuddering from the mini waves that passed through her body. Her pussy was red raw and gaped wide open, and a slow stream of cum was leaking onto the soaked bed sheets. AJ collected the camera from the garden, taking the VHS tape out. He gave it a knowing tap. But deep down he knew he'd never need to use it. 'Well, only to reminisce' he thought.

'If I can turn my conservative, stuck up, racist teacher into a complete slut, willing to do anything just for another shot of my black cock. Then what else can this thing get me?' He asked himself, as he gave his bulge a squeeze through his shorts. As he walked down the street, it was like he had been blind and was able to see for the first time. A beautiful young white brunette housewife stood in her doorway and kissed her husband goodbye, her dressing gown almost falling open. At the next house a skinny white petite teen in a short skirt and wearing her hair in pigtails, shouted goodbye to her parents, who waved her goodbye proudly and lovingly. A stunning 40 something redhead, wearing a business suit making her look like someone very important and powerful, was climbing into her convertible. Everywhere he looked he saw beautiful wife's, girlfriends, daughters and powerful woman. And each one of them in his mind had potential. The potential to be turned into his slut. And the potential to be used for his benefit.

"Happy graduation!" He told himself, adjusting his cock as it grew hard at his thoughts.