The Road to Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++++++++++++++

It was three days before I stopped at the bar again and I was sitting on a stool at the bar sipping on a Pabst Blue Ribbon when Gloria walked in, saw me and came over and sat down on the stool next to me.

"Hey sailor, buy a girl a drink?"

I waved Candy over and she built Gloria a Tom Collins and set down on the bar in front of Gloria. Gloria took a sip of her drink and then said:

"Dan told me that you watched part of the show the other night."

I nodded a yes and Gloria said, "Too bad I didn't know you were there. I would have come out and got you. The twit you married me to wasn't up to the task. Did you like what you saw?"

I was about to shrug my shoulders in a noncommittal way when she laughed and exclaimed, "You did! It is written all over your face. Did you wish it was you in there with me?"

Before I could answer she laughed again. "I hope you don't play much poker Rev; your face can't hide anything."

She knocked back her drink, got off her stool and said, "No time like the present" and she tugged on my arm and like an obedient puppy I followed her home.

In her bedroom I stood and watched as she stripped and when she was naked she looked at me standing there fully dressed and looking nervously from her to the mirror on the wall and then back to her. She knew what was going on in my mind and said:

"What's the matter baby, never been watched?"

I mumbled a no and she said, "Don't sweat it sweetie, Dan isn't there. He has meetings until nine tonight. But then again; if you are as good as I hope you will be we will still be at it by then."

I don't know if I was a good she hoped I would be, but it was ten to ten before she couldn't get me up again. I never did find out if Dan was home by nine and had maybe watched us. As I was dressing Gloria said, "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Maybe we can do it again sometime.

"I'm free every night this week."

"That's sweet baby, that you want me again, but my deal with Dan is that I can't do the same guy more than once in any thirty day period. I promise you though, I will plan on seeing you again in thirty days."

Twice more in the coming month Dan had everyone over to his house when the bar closed and both times I snuck away from the party in the basement and went upstairs to take down the picture so I could watch Gloria, but she wasn't there either time. Before I could connect with Gloria again I was laid off and when I found another job it was on the other side of Detroit. I found an apartment close to the job and moved.

++++++++++++++++++

Almost a year went by and then one night I stopped at a bar close to where I lived and as I sat down at the bar a Pabst Blue Ribbon was placed on the bar in front of me. I looked up and saw that the barmaid was Candy.

"How you doing Rev? Long time, no see. I haven't seen you in here before."

"Never been in here before. How long have you been here?"

"About six months now."

"What happened to your job at the Strip?"

"Place wasn't fun any more after you left."

"Oh come on Candy, I know you didn't leave because I stopped coming in."

"That's where you are wrong Rev. I couldn't stand the place any more after you left. Every time I went in to work the place would remind me of you and I finally reached the point where I couldn't take it any more."

I sat there looking at her trying to make sense out of what she was saying and she saw the look on my face and said:

"That's right Rev, I spent all my time behind the bar hoping that you would notice me and ask me out. I even had a ring that I bought at the dime store for when you did the wedding ceremony for us."

"I thought you had a boyfriend. That guy Sam who was always hanging around."

"Just a guy I liked enough to date a lot, but he was never anything special."

"Seeing anyone now?"

"Nope. You?"

"No, no one for a while now."

"I get off at eleven."

And that started my relationship with Candy. I started stopping in at the bar every night on my way home from work and she always called me Rev and the other bar regulars picked up on it and started using it. No one ever asked me about it and so no 'Rev' games got played. Candy and I dated for almost a year before deciding to move in and live together and then we lived together for about three years.

I was offered a job in Colorado and I accepted. I told Candy I'd try it for three months and if it worked out I'd be back to get her and move her and her two kids to Denver. I got the three months in and the job looked stable so I called Candy and told her to give her notice and start packing and that I'd be back to get her around Christmas time.

I got back on the 23rd, proposed on the 24th and we got the blood tests done, got the license and were married just after the first of the year. I rented a U-Haul, loaded everything into it, handed Candy the airline tickets for her and the kids and then I got in the truck and hauled ass for Denver. I got to Denver and started unloading the U-Haul into a house I had rented with option to buy. The next day I was at the airport when Candy and the kids got off of the United 727 and I drove them to the house and when we got there I gave Candy the bad news. I was working the afternoon shift and it was the day I had to report back to work so she was going to have to do the unpacking alone.

When I got home at one in the morning I was whipped. The drive from Michigan in the U-Haul, unloading it into the house and then having to go right into work had my ass dragging. Candy led me into the bedroom that she had decided would be ours and I hit the bed and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

++++++++++++++++

When I woke up the next morning and sat up I was immediately disoriented. I thought I was back in Michigan. Specifically, I thought I was back in Gloria's bedroom. The bed, the dresser and the night stand were sitting in the same positions as the furniture in Gloria's bedroom and on the wall in exact same place that Gloria's see-thru mirror had been Candy had hung a mirror. It took me a couple of seconds to come fully awake and remember where I was.

That night I made love to my new wife for the very first time in our new home and damned if I didn't keep glancing over at that mirror. It made no sense. I knew the mirror wasn't see-thru and I knew that there wasn't a hole in the wall behind it. I knew there was no one watching, but I kept glancing over at that mirror anyway. Luckily Candy had her eyes closed and her head was rolling from side to side so she didn't catch me at it. If she had she would have wanted to know why and I would have been hard put to explain it.

What did happen that night was that as I was glancing over at the mirror I remembered watching Gloria with Dan and I remembered him pointing out things to me as we watched through the mirror. Over the next weeks and months I found myself wondering if Candy's toes curled when we made love. She had long legs and she was able to hook her ankles together behind my back and I wondered what that looked like. When she rode me reverse cowgirl was her facial expression different from when she rode me straight cowgirl. What was her facial expression when I did her doggie? When I had her doggie did her tits sway forward and back or did they just hang and jiggle? In short, I thought about and wondered about all the things I couldn't see and then I wondered how I could go about seeing them.

After about a year of wondering I decided that I needed to find out the answers to the questions I had. I set up a video camera to tape us making love. Candy didn't like the idea and it took me a while to talk her into letting me do it. It didn't work out well. Candy was nervous and kept looking over at the camera and because she was nervous she didn't do any of the things that she normally did. She pretty much just laid there and looked at the camera.

Then I decided to get cute. A couple of weeks later I hid the camera where it could tape us and didn't tell Candy. Things started out well, but then they went to hell in a hurry. Have I mentioned that I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer? I didn't cover the little red light that indicated that the recorder was on and Candy spotted it. She pushed me off her and then she went off on me. The gist of her rant was:

"What the hell is with you and that stupid video camera?"

I was busted so I thought; "What the Hell?" and I told Candy why I wanted to tape us. She heard me out and then said:

"At least you didn't ask me to do another guy so you could watch."

Remember Gloria telling me that with my face I shouldn't play poker because my face couldn't hide anything? Well, when Candy mentioned her and another guy I did have a fleeting thought about it and Candy was looking at my face when I had that thought and she read it on my face.

"Oh no! No god-damned way in hell. If you value your balls don't you even dare ask."

But the seed was planted.

++++++++++++++++

Over the next year or so I began to think of ways to make it happen. I never said a word to Candy about it because I DID value my balls. I began buying magazines that had wife watching stories in them and visiting erotic story sites on the Internet hoping to read something that might give me an idea on how to make Candy want to do it. If it was her idea she couldn't hold it against me, right?

I was smart enough not to leave the magazines out where Candy could see them. I'd read them when she wasn't around and the stash them in the bottom drawer of my roll-a-way tool box in the garage. Every once in a while I would find a story that would give me an idea that I might be able to make work and I would dog-ear the page so I could come back to it and re-read it. I was never able to put any of the ideas into play because the right situations never came up.

Another year went by and then one Saturday Candy and I were sitting at a table in the food court at the mall when Candy said:

"How about him?"

I looked up from the flyer I was reading and asked, "What?"

"That guy over there by the escalator. He has a nice looking butt and he looks fit. Think you could watch him fuck me?"

I was stunned by what she's just said and before I could recover and say anything she said:

"Too late; he's gone. I want to hit the shoe store before we leave so let's get going. We still have to pick the kids up in an hour."

She tried on several pairs of shoes before she decided to buy the first pair she had tried on. As we were walking out to the car she said:

"Too bad I wasn't wearing a skirt. I could have flashed my pussy at him while he was on his knees helping me try on the shoes. Maybe he would have followed us home. He was cute, but maybe he was a little on the young side. I might feel like I was robbing the cradle. What do you think? Would watching me fuck a guy half my age be a turn on for you?"

Before I could say anything she exclaimed, "Oh shit! We forgot to get the sweat suit that Ginny needs for her PE class" and then she was off on a rant about the schools and how they didn't do 'this' or do 'that' and I just sat there and listened. I decided that I wasn't going to say anything and just let Candy be. I'd never mentioned watching her and all she had to go on was that fleeting facial expression way back when. Obviously she had my watching her on her mind or she wouldn't have said the things she did. I decided to just keep my mouth shut and let her talk herself into it.

That night in bed Candy went after my cock like a starving woman. I was undressing for bed when she came over to me, pulled my briefs down and went to her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth and when she had it rock hard she stood up, led me over to the bed and pushed me down on it.

"Close your eyes" she said as she moved over me, took my cock and guided it into her pussy. "Keep your eyes closed baby. In your mind who do you see fucking me baby? Which one of your good buddies do you imagine me sliding up and down on? Kip looks like he has a big cock. Would you like that baby? Would you like to see a big cock sliding into me? I might like a big cock baby; I've never had a really big one. Keep your eyes closed baby. George would fuck me. So would Tom, Ralph and Tony. They have all hit on me at one time or another. Does that turn you on baby? Does knowing that your good friends want to fuck your wife turn you on?"

As she was talking she was pounding down on me and I was getting close. I was arching up into her when she said:

"Maybe the next time they are over to play cards I'll send you to the store for something and while you are gone I'll have them line up and drop their trousers so I can check out their cocks. And then maybe I'll fuck the one with the biggest cock. Would you like that baby? Would you like coming home and finding me with a big cock in me?"

I blew my load into her hot pussy and she giggled and said, "I guess you would."

She pulled off of me and moved into a sixty-nine. "You didn't get me off baby, so I guess we will have to do it again" and she wrapped her lips around my dick.

We made love twice more that night and Candy kept up a running dialog on what she might do and would it turn me on through both of those times, but I kept my mouth shut. I would let her talk herself into doing it and it was looking like she was on her way to doing just that.

++++++++++++++++++

Sunday was a quiet day and Candy went to bed early with a headache so there was no sex that night. Monday was parent/teacher night at the kid's school and Candy and I went right from work to school and we were both whipped when we got home so we didn't make love that night either, but Tuesday as I climbed into bed Candy spread her legs wide and asked:

"Do I have a good looking pussy?"

"It looks good enough to eat."

"Good; do it."

As I settled in to feast on her cum muffin she said:

"One of the guys from work hit on me today. Kind of handsome in a rugged sort of way. Oooh, that's it baby, oh yeah, work my clit. You going to do this when I fuck somebody baby? You going to eat me when he is done with me?"

Candy's thighs clamped my head, but my ears still heard that "when." But they also heard the part about eating her when the guy was finished. That wasn't and had never been on the program and no, I had no intension of doing it. Luckily she had her hands in my hair and was pulling me into her box so I wasn't able to say "No way!" I say luckily because if I had said "No way" to her it might have caused her to change her mind. I had her heading in the right direction and I wasn't about to put up any detour signs.

I gave Candy an orgasm with my mouth and she pushed my head away and told me to move up and fuck her.

"Not make love baby, but fuck! Do me hard like Marv will if I let him. He wants me baby; I could see the tent in his trousers when he came over to my desk. It was a pretty nice bulge baby. Come on, fuck me hard. Pretend you are Marv hanging horns on my husband. Oh yeah Marv, fuck me, fuck me hard with your big cock."

It went on like that both times we made love and I felt I was getting closer and closer to what I wanted.

++++++++++++++++

The next morning just before I left for work Candy came into the kitchen and asked, "How do I look?" She was wearing a short skirt, high heels and a blouse that even though it wasn't low-cut still showed a bit of cleavage.

"You look sexy as hell. You going to work like that?"

"You want to catch something you need to put out attractive bait."

"Bait?"

"Yeah baby, bait. This is Wednesday remember? The day I stop after work for drinks with the crew? Your night to feed the kids? I may be late because Marv might stop with us. Think he'll like?" she asked as she did a pirouette.

"Any man would be crazy if he didn't."

She came over to me, kissed my cheek and said; "Wish me luck" as she headed out the door to her car. I watched her back out of the drive and I was saying to myself, "What the fuck!" I wasn't interested in her going out and getting laid. It was all about being able to watch and she hadn't said one word about bringing this Marv guy home with her.

Half a dozen times during the day I caught myself reaching for the phone to call Candy and ask her what she planned on doing and each time I stopped myself thinking, "You are so close. Don't do anything to derail things."

The evening was hell for me. I fed the kids, helped them with their homework and then we watched a Harry Potter DVD. They were in bed by nine-thirty and I took a book and headed for my bedroom. I propped myself up with a couple of pillows and tried to read, but I was having a hard time trying to concentrate. I kept looking over at the clock and the hands didn't seem to move at all. I'd read a page and glance at the clock, read a page and glance at the clock and finally I couldn't stand it and I dropped the book on the floor next to the bed and went to the family room and plopped down in front of the TV. I jumped channels trying to find something that would take my mind off of Candy and what she might be doing. In my mind I saw her in a motel room with that Marv fuck and I clenched my teeth so hard my jaw started to hurt. I was supposed to see it damn it, not sit on my couch and imagine it.

At eleven-thirty I went to bed. I tossed and turned for another hour or so and was almost asleep when I heard the garage door opener start to run. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost one. I was pissed! So pissed that I knew better than to say anything to Candy until I'd had time to cool down so I rolled over on my side and pretended to be asleep.

When she came into the room she called out, "Baby? Are you awake baby?"

I didn't answer and I heard her undressing. She climbed into bed and put a hand on my shoulder and gently shook me.

"Baby? Wake up baby, I need you. I'm horny as hell baby, wake up and help me out."

She shook me again and I just lay there and pretended to be asleep. She took her hand off my shoulder and I heard her sigh as she settled in to go to sleep and several minutes later I heard the steady breathing that told me she had fallen asleep.

+++++++++++++++++

The next morning I was up and out of the house before Candy woke up. I did not want to start the day out with a bad scene and then have to carry it around with me all day. I'd be carrying enough just thinking about Candy and that asshole Marv.

I spent most of the day thinking about what to do. Candy had cheated on me and what was I going to do about it. There wasn't any doubt in my mind. She as good as told me she was going to fuck Marv before she even left the house. All that talk about needing bait and asking me if she thought Marv would like the way she looked. Then telling me to wish her luck and not wait up. Add to that having me pretend to be Marv the last time we fucked then throw in coming home four hours later than normal and of course it all added up to her cheating on me with the asshole.

She would try to tell me that it wasn't cheating because I was the one who wanted her to fuck other men, but that would be a load of bullshit! I did not want her out fucking other men and she knew it. I did want to watch her with another man once or maybe even twice, so I could satisfy my curiosity about some things, but there wasn't anything said about me watching her with Marv. No, she had cheated and what was I going to do about it.

I spent the entire day getting absolutely nothing done that I was being paid to do. All my thoughts were on my "Candy problem" and what to do about it and in the end I did nothing. Nothing at all! I loved Candy and I had no actual proof that she had done anything. I could suspect all I wanted, but in the absence of some sort of proof I was not going to fuck up my relationship with Candy by making accusations I couldn't back up.