The Road to Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as the group drank, danced to the jukebox and talked. The three guys (none of them young) took turns dancing with the five girls and I noticed that none of the guys held Candy real close and none of their hands appeared to go where they shouldn't.

Around eight the group began to break up and soon there was only Candy and one other woman and they got up from the tables and moved over to an empty booth. The two of them sat there talking until nine and then they both got up and left. I gave them a minute and then I got up and followed them out. They got in their cars and drove out of the lot and I got in my car and followed along behind Candy. She drove to a Denny's and went inside and the other woman joined her about two minutes later. They sat in a booth and talked over coffee and pie and at ten-fifteen I gave up watching and went on home.

I paid off Mellisa, undressed and got into bed with a book and started reading. Twenty minutes later I heard Candy come home. And five minutes later she came into the bedroom, saw me awake and smiled.

"Good! I hoped you would be awake. I'm horny baby and I need you to take care of me."

She quickly undressed and got on the bed with me and pulled down the sheet to expose my erection. She giggled when she saw the hard on and she reached and took it in her hand and began to stroke it.

"Were you lying here having nasty thoughts about what your nasty little wife was out doing tonight?"

She lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth and sucked on me for maybe a minute and then she moved over me and took my hard dick into her tight box.

"I was a bad girl tonight baby. I seduced that poor young boy. Well, not all the way, but almost. I'm going to take it slow with him baby. I don't want to scare him off like I scared off Jason. I went out to the parking lot with him baby. We sat in his car and swapped tongues and then I let him suck my tits and finger my pussy while I gave him a hand job. He has a pretty good sized cock baby and I really wanted to suck it. I almost did. My mouth was only an inch or so away when I remembered Jake. I promised myself that after Jake there would be nothing but hand jobs unless you were there. I almost broke that promise to myself baby; I was only an inch away and I really did want it in my mouth."

I said, "You slutty little whore" and I rolled and pinned her under me. "Nobody likes a cock tease" I gasped and I drove myself into her and started to fuck her hard. "Next time suck his cock. If that doesn't make him want to follow you home nothing will."

I pounded hard into her and Candy moaned and gasped as she had an orgasm and seconds later I had mine. I pulled out of her cunt and moved up so that my cock was close to her mouth.

"Suck it slut! Suck it like you will suck his the next time you take him out to the parking lot."

She did and when she had me hard we went one more time before falling asleep in each others arms.

++++++++++++++++++

Candy has no intention of ever doing another man while I watch. She knows that I would like her to from the magazines she found in my tool box, but since she isn't going to do it she is doing what she hopes is the next best thing and that is the modified role playing that she is doing.

I have no doubt that since I told her to suck off the kid from the mailroom she will tell me all about how she did it the next Wednesday night she stops at the bar. I don't know what her excuse will be as to why he never comes home with her, but in a week or two he will be gone. I'm equally sure that Candy won't be long in coming up with another "candidate." Meantime, what she is doing has charged up our sex life and I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it.

I am resigned to the fact that it is highly unlikely that I'm ever going to see Candy with another man, but I still have a small shred of hope. As much as Candy gets into this little game she is playing there is always the possibility, a small one to be sure, but still a possibility, that she may work herself into wondering what it might be like to really do it. I won't be holding my breath, but I will still keep hoping.