The Road to Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was a quiet affair as far as conversation between me and Candy went. We listened to the kids tell us about their day at school and then we spent family time until they went to bed. I slept in the nude and I was undressed, ready for bed and standing at the sink brushing my teeth when Candy came into the room. She came up behind me, reached around in front of me and took hold of my cock. It did what it always did when Candy touched it and she said:

"I wanted this last night baby. I wanted it bad. I came home horny as hell and I needed it bad."

"You told me not to wait up so I didn't."

"I know that is what I said, but I still expected you to be up."

"Why would you expect that?"

"Oh come on baby, get real. I go out to try and hook up with another man and you didn't want to know about it?"

"No Candy, I didn't. I didn't hear one word from you about my being able to watch so I went to bed."

"You really didn't think I would put out for some guy without you being there, did you?"

"It certainly sounded that way from what you said before you left."

"Baby baby baby, you have to know me better than that. First of all I needed to find out if Marv was really interested and then I needed to find out if he could handle being watched while he did me."

I rinsed my mouth out, spat it out into the sink and then turned and headed for the bed. Candy let go of my cock long enough to get undressed. She got on the bed with me and lowered her head to take me in her mouth and when she got me wet enough to suit her she moved over me and impaled herself. She moaned as she slid down on me and said:

"God baby, that feels good. I bet Marv's would have felt good last night if I had let him do me. He has a big one baby; I measured it."

I guess she saw my eyes widen when she said that because she said:

"I did baby, I measured it. Nine and a quarter inches baby, long and as big around as my wrist. I could barely get my hand around it. He hit on me at work again the day before yesterday and I laughed at him and told him that I was sorry, but I only do guys with big cocks. He laughed and told me that if that was true he was my guy. He said he had an exceptionally large cock and I said, "Yeah, sure, that's what all you guys say. He told me he would bring in a measuring tape and I could measure him in the supply closet. I told him no, that we could do it when we stopped for drinks after work.

"He didn't lie baby; it was fucking huge. I wanted to take him on right there on the seat of his car but I didn't because you weren't there to watch. I did give him a hand job though. He asked for head, but I didn't think that would be right with you not there. Would you have liked that baby? Would you have liked seeing that huge cock slide into my tight pussy? Would you have liked hearing me scream in pleasure as he plowed my pussy with his huge piece of meat?"

"Bitch" I muttered as I pushed myself hard up into her and busted my nut.

She laughed. "I let him suck my tits baby and he even got a finger into my pussy. I was hot baby and I wanted him bad, but I couldn't have him because you weren't there. God he was big and I wanted it so bad."

"When are you going to bring him home with you?"

"I'm meeting him for drinks after work tomorrow and if things go right I should have him here just after you get the kids to bed."

The next day was a bad one for me. All I could think about was Candy on our bed with this Marv guy and them doing it. I was finally going to see the things I wanted to see and the anticipation was driving me nuts. It was all I could do not to send the kids to bed early and call Candy on her cell and tell her to hurry home. The kids were down at nine-thirty and I was sitting on the couch waiting when I heard the garage door opener. I wrung my hands as I wondered what the protocol was. Do I stand up and shake the guys hand and thank him for coming or just remain in the background as things happen. The door opened and Candy came in and closed the door behind her. She was alone.

"Where is he?"

"He isn't going to be coming baby. I'm never going to get to try out that big cock."

"Why not?"

"Because he is an asshole. When I told him that the only way he could have me was with you watching he said, "No problem. I'll be glad to come over and show him how it should be done. Maybe I'll even give him a lesson or two on how to take care of a hot piece like you." It pissed me off when he said that. I told him that you take care of me just fine and then I told him he was a jerk and I walked away from him. Take me to bed baby. I need your cock in me."

+++++++++++++++++

A week went by and on Tuesday night Candy said, "They hired a really cute guy for the mailroom and I've talked him into joining us when we stop for drinks on Wednesday after work. You okay with me being with a guy who is ten or twelve years younger than me?"

She paused and before I could say anything she giggled and said, "Silly me, of course you are okay with it."

I had just cum for the second time that night and she had just sucked me hard trying to get me up for a third time. As she was swinging over me cowgirl I suspected what was coming and sure enough it did. Apparently her new thing was to ride me so she could look down into my face as she told me what she would be doing.

"How would you like that baby? Watching me teach some young kid how to please a woman? He's too young to have much experience so I'll have to teach him almost everything. I'll suck his cock, teach him how to eat my pussy and maybe I'll even let him have my ass. Would you like to see that baby? Would you like seeing some young stud slam his hard cock in my ass?"

She kept up the dialog until I shot off into her and then she fell next to me, snuggled up close and fell asleep.

The next morning after the kids had left for school and we were dressing for work Candy said, "Don't forget that it is my night out baby. If things go right with young Jason I might be a little late so don't wait up."

This time was different because I knew she was checking out the guy from the mailroom to see if he was suitable so I did wait up. While I was waiting I was thinking of what she might be doing as I sat and watched the hands of the clock do their slow crawl around the dial. Was she dancing real close with him? Did his hands slide down and cup her ass cheeks and pull her tight against him? Did she kiss him on the dance floor -- maybe slip him some tongue while her co-workers watched? Was Marv there and if he was what was he thinking as he watched some young kid get ready to take what had almost been his. Did she go out into the parking lot with Jason? Did she open his pants and check out his cock? Did Jason get a finger in her wet pussy? The questions were endless and not knowing any of the answers was making me crazy.

The night drug on and finally, around eleven, I heard the garage door opener start running. I was in bed when Candy came into the room and when she saw that I was awake she smiled and said:

"I was hoping you would be up. I'm a little keyed up and I could use a hard cock to help relax me."

I pushed the sheet aside and she saw my erection pointing up at the ceiling. "Oh baby" she said, "Just what this girl needs. She got on the bed with me and swung over me in a sixty-nine and went to work on my cock. I looked up at her pussy as it slowly descended toward my mouth and I wondered if anything had been in it that night. Candy must have been reading my mind.

"Taste it baby, and see if you can taste him. He got three fingers in there baby; he made me cum with his fingers. See if you can taste him" and she shoved her pussy down on my face.

She was wet, but I couldn't taste anything different from the way she tasted every other time I'd eaten her and I told her so. She swung over me and used her right hand to guide me up into her and said:

"You want to lick my fingers? Maybe you can taste him on my hand. I gave him a hand job in the parking lot baby. I cleaned up the mess, but maybe there might be just a little bit of flavor left."

Again my face told her what I was thinking.

"Oops. I guess not. My baby isn't into dicks. He has a nice one baby. About the size of yours, but curved like a banana. He is a good kisser and he knows how to handle a woman's breasts. I let him suck on them while I jacked him off. He begged me for a blow job, but I told him no; not until you could be there to watch."

"When" I asked as I rolled and put Candy under me. I was pounding her hard and she had an orgasm that had her cunt muscles squeezing my cock and it brought me off. I held myself over her and let my cock go limp in her pussy and then I repeated my question. "When?"

"I don't know baby, but when it happens it won't be Jason. He freaked out on me when I told him you would be watching us."

I pulled out of her and fell to the bed next to her. She snuggled up close and said, "I'll find someone baby, just be patient."

++++++++++++++++

The next morning as we were leaving for work Candy said. "I may have another candidate. A guy I met after Jason freaked out on me. I agreed to meet him for a drink after work."

"Where did you meet him?"

"He was at the bar. I've seen him there almost every time we stop, but last night was the first time he talked to me. I was kind of flustered when I came in from the parking lot after Jason roared off in his car and Jake saw me and asked me if I was all right."

She was home by eight and after the kids had gone to bed she led me into the bedroom and told me she was horny. She got on the bed and got on her knees and elbows. She wiggled her ass at me and said:

"Do me doggie baby. Fuck me hard and get me off."

As I pushed my cock into her she moaned and said:

"Jake says he loves doggie baby. Pretend you're Jake and fuck me hard. He's the one baby. He likes the idea that you will be watching. He says he would like to watch you do me after he is done. Tomorrow night baby; he is going to fuck me tomorrow night. I'm going to give him your pussy baby; he is going to use what used to be only yours. Fuck me Jake. Fuck me hard and make me cum."

I did and she did and then I had mine. As we lay in bed Candy told me that she was going to meet Jake at the bar after work and that she would bring him home with her after the kids were in bed.

++++++++++++++++++++

The next day I didn't get a damned thing accomplished at work. I spent all day thinking of what was going to happen that night. I fed the kids, played with them for a while, watched a DVD with them and then got them off to bed. At a quarter to ten Candy called me and asked me if the kids were in bed and when I said they were she said:

"His fingers are in me baby. He wanted to play with my pussy while I'm on the phone with you. Get ready baby, we're on the way" and she disconnected. I hurried into the bedroom and made a last minute check that everything was ready. I had put a dinning room chair next to the bed and I had hidden the video camera (I remembered the light this time) and then I waited. And waited. And waited. Finally a car pulled up in front of the house and I quickly moved to the couch, sat down and pretended to be interested in whatever it was on the TV. I didn't want this Jake guy to think I was too anxious. The door opened and a flustered looking Candy walked in and closed the door behind her. I looked at her and she read my face and said:

"He's not coming."

She turned and headed for the bedroom and I got up and followed her. She undressed, brushed her teeth, gargled with mouthwash and then got in bed and pulled the covers up over her and then she told me that we wouldn't be making love that night.

"What's wrong?"

"I was stupid and you are going to hate me."

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because I cheated on you tonight."

And then the story came out. She had met Jake at the bar and they had danced and he had kissed her and felt her up and then they had gone out into the parking lot and made out. He had finger fucked her and she had jerked him off and then she made the call to me. On the way he had unzipped and had taken his cock out and she had slid over next to him and stroked him as he drove and then she had bent her head and had taken his cock in her mouth.

"I sucked him off. I sucked his cock and let him cum in my mouth. I didn't consider it cheating because we were coming here to fuck so you could watch. I thought if I got him off one more time in the car he would last a lot longer in bed and give you a better show. When we pulled up in front of the house he put his cock away and told me to get out of the car. I got out and waited for him to follow me, but he drove off and left me standing there on the sidewalk."

I wasn't happy with her sucking the guys cock, but under the circumstances I knew what I had to do. I got in bed, pulled her to me, told her I could never hate her and then I held her until she fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++

I've mentioned that I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm not totally stupid either. As I held Candy and stared up at the ceiling there was a little something nagging at me and it was still there trying to tell me something when I fell asleep. The next day things were kind of quiet as Candy avoided me as much as possible. Around noon she asked me to run her over to the bar where she had left her car and then she took the kids and went shopping.

As soon as she was gone I headed for the garage. I opened the bottom drawer of my toolbox and looked at my magazines. I immediately noticed that the magazines were out of order. The last issues of Penthouse Letters, Variations and Penthouse Forum should have been right on top, but they weren't. I dug down into the drawer until I found what I was looking for. It was a two year old copy of Variations and I leafed through it until I found the story about the married woman trying to seduce the boy who worked in her company's mailroom. Candy had even used the same name - Jason!

A three year old copy of Penthouse Forum yielded the story about a man named Jake who conned a married woman out of a blow job and then kicked her out of his car. I was digging and looking for a story about a guy named Marv who was an arrogant asshole when the garage door opener started to run. I closed the tool box drawer, grabbed a screwdriver and stepped to my work bench and pretended to be working on something. Candy pulled into the garage and I put the screwdriver away and helped her carry the groceries into the house.

Candy stayed clear of me the rest of the afternoon and as I watched her avoid me I came to realize that my wife was quite the accomplished actress and I also realized that she knew me better than I seemed to know myself.

Something, probably something as simple as needing a screwdriver for some household repair, had taken her out to my tool box and she had discovered my magazine stash. She looked through them, read the dog-eared pages and realized what I wanted. She was using what she had read to lead me on - some sort of role play I suppose - but to what purpose? She was acting out a part and she knew that I loved her and would forgive her for what she had done (or pretended to do) with Jake. Once things began to clear in my head I even knew that she knew how and what I would do in the way of forgiving her.

That night I pushed her down on the bed and shoved my cock in her face.

"Suck it you little slut! Suck it like you sucked Jake's." She started to say, "But I ..." and I pushed my cock in her opened mouth. "Suck it Candy, suck it good and swallow my cum the same way you swallowed Jake's."

She grabbed my hips, pulled me to her and deep throated me. As she worked on me I though that if there had been a Jake he would have gotten one of the best blow jobs of his life.

I felt it building up and I said, "Here it comes you little slut. Take it all."

She gulped and swallowed and then she pulled her mouth off of me a sputtered:

"I am not a slut damn you."

"Sure you are. What else would you call a married woman who sucks off a man she picked up at a bar on the front seat of his car while he is driving? You do it in front of me you are a hot wife, you do it when I'm not around you're a slut."

I swung around and buried my face in her cunt and went to work on her clit. I gave her a small orgasm with my mouth and then I moved and got between her legs. I looked down into her face and said:

"I could never hate you. There isn't anything you could do that would make me hate you." I pushed my cock into her. "Push that pussy up at me like you would have shoved it up on Jake's cock. Close your eyes and imagine that it is Jake fucking you."

"No, no I won't. You are fucking me and that's what I want - you - only you."

We fell asleep in each others arms. She woke me in the morning with a blow job and then we made leisurely love until it was time to get up and fix the kids their breakfast. We had a quickie that afternoon while the kids were playing at the park and then made love twice more that night. Candy went off to work on Monday morning secure in the knowledge that what ever game she was playing at was still working.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I hung up the phone and turned to stare out the window at the shop floor. I had made the call to verify something that had been on my mind all weekend. When the call was answered I asked for Jason in the mailroom.

"Mailroom? I'm sorry, but we don't have a mailroom."

"Then let me speak with Jason please."

"There isn't anyone here named Jason. Are you sure you have the right number?"

"Is this XYZ Enterprises?"

"Yes, but we don't have a Jason working here."

"Then please connect me with Marv Pallister."

"You must have the wrong number sir. There is no Marv Pallister employed here."

"Sorry. I'm must have gotten my wires crossed somehow."

After lunch I called XYZ again and asked for Candy. When I got her I told her that I was going to be working late that night and then I called Mellisa, the girl we used for a baby-sitter and asked her if she would watch the kids on Wednesday night. When I got off work I went to the bar where we had picked up Candy's car on Saturday. I asked the bartender if he had been working Friday night and he said he had been. I slid a twenty across the bar along with a picture of Candy and asked him if he remembered her.

"Oh yeah. You don't forget something that looks that nice."

"What can you tell me about the man she was with?"

"I didn't see her with no man. She and three other girls sat over there at that table near the end of the dance floor and shot the shit until they left."

"Do you remember what time she left?"

"As I remember it was close to ten."

I stopped at the Goodwill store on Abbey and bought a few things and then I went over to the Apollo Lounge and checked it out for dark corners and good vantage points.

That night in bed as Candy fondled my cock she said, "I might have another candidate."

"Oh?"

They let Jason go for calling in sick too often. The guy they hired to replace him is kind of cute. If he stops with us on Wednesday I might take a shot at him."

"All I can say is good luck. Another young guy?"

"About the same age as Jason was."

"You have a thing for young guys?"

"Well, they do say the young ones recover fast and can go on and on like the Energizer Bunny."

"Fast recovery and long lasting is what you are looking for?"

"I want to give you a good show."

"Works for me."

+++++++++++++++++

Wednesday evening found me sitting in a dark corner of the Apollo when Candy came in and sat down at a table. Within minutes there were four other girls and three guys sitting at two tables shoved together. I was confidant that if Candy looked my way she would not recognize me. I had on a wig and some old clothes that I had picked up at the Goodwill and with a pair of glasses with the lenses punched out and a ball cap she would be hard put to pick me out.