All Comments on 'The Road Trip'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Harley8411Harley8411almost 19 years ago
Very Nice

This is a very nice, sweet story. It moved along just as it should have, but surprised me with the ending. Thoroughly charming, well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great tale of a lovely couple

The old saying might be true..you got to watch out, those strange beds (or whereever) can bring about a pregnancy!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
What a great story!

Every once in a while, as you are wading through the crap that some people consider erotic, you stumble across a gem of a story. This was one of them. Romance, true love, even a little experimentation on the couples part all mixed together to make a fantastic story.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Love always needs to be fed

You never have to give the couple relationship for granted. I did it on one occasion and I almost lost the love of my life. Love needs to be fed, just like the fire of a bonfire, if no wood is added, it ends up being extinguished.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5940 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...