The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,937 Followers

I got in the car and was waiting for Chris, who was standing there looking toward the store. I waited for a moment then asked. "Did we forget something?"

She laughed and said. "No, I was just watching that young clerk for a moment. He's telling his buddy there, about the older lady that just mooned him. I'm waiting to see if his buddy believes him."

Not thinking, I asked. "What lady mooned him? I didn't see anything." Chris laughed and dropped the wrapped lollipop, and then bent to pick it up with her ass pointed straight at me. Even though I was sitting lower than the clerk, I knew that he got an excellent view of my wife's bare ass. While she was in the restroom, she had removed her panties and was completely naked under the skirt. "Oh, that lady mooned him." I said with a laugh. "You should be ashamed of yourself for teasing that young boy. Of course now he has a war story to tell his friend, so I guess it's all right."

She got in the car and said. "I don't think his friend believed him, should I do it again, just to prove that he's not lying? Hand me that trash bag, I'll be right back." She took the small trash bag I kept in the back seat, walked across to the pumps on her side, and emptied the bag into a trash can there. She dropped a couple of pieces and bent to pick them up. She had her ass toward the store when she picked up the first piece, then took a short step to reach the second with her ass angled toward me. The short skirt was half way up her ass cheeks and I could just see her pussy lips peeking from between her legs. That short step had opened her legs more and I got an even better view of her sex. Slowly she straightened and tossed the paper away, and then she stretched up onto her toes, raised her arms, and flexed her back as she turned around. She held that pose for a moment as she worked the muscles of her lower back and upper shoulders. Her breasts were moving and rolling around under the thin blouse; the dark circles of her nipples were clearly visible against the white cloth. With a final twist she turned and walked over to the car and got in. "That should just make their day." She said. "I know it's making my pussy wet again, just knowing they could see my ass."

I chuckled as I started the car and put it in drive. "Dear, your ass wasn't all they could see." I said as we pulled out onto the drive, where I stopped and started to back up toward the store. "They got a very good look at your pussy lips, especially when you took that last step. Oh, by the way, you forgot that map you wanted." I stopped the car and reached into my pocket and pulled out a twenty dollar bill and handed it to her. "Here, go back inside and get it."

She looked at me a moment, and then said. "You mean back inside where those two boys are, that I just showed my ass and pussy to? I can't do that, I'd be way to embarrassed."

I chuckled and said. "I'm bare assed, is more like it, than embarrassed. Now you can see up close, just what effect you had on them. I'll bet they are more embarrassed than you are, what do you want to bet?"

She looked at me for a long moment, then took two deep breaths, and got out of the car. "I can't believe that I'm actually going to do this." She said softly to herself.

I was watching the two young guys as she approached the door and opened it. The one behind the counter moved closer to it and his friend moved on down to the end and around till he was partially hidden behind it. The guy behind the counter was having a problem even looking at my wife, while the guy on the end was looking her over from head to toes and back again. The maps were in a rack on the wall behind the counter. Each time she asked to see a different one, the guy would turn quickly and step over to the rack, and then he took a step straight backwards, and turn back around close to the counter, to hand her the map. I smiled to myself.

She ended up buying two maps and headed for the door, as she opened the door, she dropped one of the maps. She squatted quickly, retrieved it, and then came straight over to the car. When she dropped the map, both boys had leaned over and the one behind the counter had grabbed a small camera. Their grins disappeared quickly, when she squatted down, and they got no show. They both wore very sad faces as she got into the car.

I got the car headed out onto the highway, as Chris laughed so hard I thought she would hurt herself. I was running along beside the freeway on the service road by the time Chris's laughter subsided enough for her to talk. "Both those little bastards had hardons a yard long. They kept trying to hide the tents in the front of their jeans behind the counter, that's why I checked out so many maps. Every time he went to fetch one, he would blush beet red because I would stare straight at it. I started to ask him to show me his, since he'd seen mine, but that would have been in bad taste for a flasher." She finished in another fit of laughter, as I turned left under the freeway. When she calmed down again, I told her about the camera and the frowns when she squatted to get the map she had dropped. "A camera, you're kidding?" She asked with a chuckle. "I knew I was going to disappoint them when I picked up the map that way, but if I'd have know about the camera, I would have been tempted to give them another show. The thought of those two young hard dicks jacking off over my picture is getting me turned on again. Damn, what a turn on."

I chuckled and said teasingly. "Well, I can turn around and we can go back to the store."

She had another fit of laughter and said. "I don't think so."

By this time we had cleared most of town and were getting out into the true countryside. I mentioned this to her and suggested she get one of the maps and figure out a route that took us where she wanted to go, or at least pointed us in the right general direction. With a big grin and a gleam in her eye, she said. "Ok." And reached for the maps. She looked them over and selected one and put the other back on the dash. She held the other for a moment, then slid forward onto the edge of her seat, and reached down to work at the button and zipper on the side of her skirt. With the button undone and the zipper down, she raised up and wiggled the skirt down to her thighs and then on down to take it completely off. With another grin at me, she flipped it into the backseat and started to unfold the map. She studied the map for several minutes and then asked me. "What highway is this, we're on?" I told her and she went back to studying the map. After another few minutes, she folded it up until the section she wanted was showing, but the map was small enough to handle. She folded it in half one last time and stuck it down between the seats. "There's a small town a little ways ahead, and just past there is state highway 292, take a right and lets cruise. It will take us as far as the state line before we have to make any route changes." She got settled more comfortably into her seat and asked. "Well, how do you like my cruising outfit?"

I had set the cruise control for right at the speed limit, and now that we were away from the city, the traffic was very light. Even the rain had slackened off to a light misting of drops. We were running along a flat level stretch of road, so I looked over at her and then grinned as she undid the two buttons holding the blouse closed and turned to lean against the door. Her left leg was up on the seat with her ankle and foot under her right thigh. Her right foot was on the floor with her knee raised and pointed toward the dash. Sitting down in the seat the way she was, brought her shoulders about level with the side window. The slightly parted blouse hid her left breast but silhouetted the right against the light colored cloth. The small patch of trimmed hair on her mound made an arrowhead pointing down to the hard bud of her clit, peeking at me from the top of her slit. The lips of her slit were pulled back and a small slice of the pearl pink inner lips could just be seen. I was still grinning as I looked back at the road for a second, and then back at her. "Hmmm, looks like a great outfit to get yourself raped with. Or better yet, keep your eye out for a roadside park and I'll have you for lunch. Hell, I think I'll just pull over right here."

"Oh no you won't. You keep driving, I'm not through teasing you, I mean punishing you yet. Anyway, its way to early in the day." She said laughing. I love that sound and I hadn't heard it in a very long time it seemed.

As I drove into the small town, Chris turned around to face forward and held the blouse closed over her lap, until I exited the other side. She continued to sit that way for a little while after we left the town and pointed out the turn for me. I made the turn and we had only gone a little ways, when she told me to slow down and to turn into the next side road I saw, which I did. I gave her a questioning look but didn't say anything. A little ways farther there was a small narrow lane to the left and Chris had me pull in there and stop. After I shut off the motor I turned to her with a big grin. She laughed and said. "It's not what you think, this little blouse just isn't right for me, riding around naked. What I need is one of your short sleeved western shirts with the long tail. Did you pack any of them?"

I chuckled and answered. "Yeah, I packed the blue plaid looking one and the two tone gray one. Which would you prefer?"

She smiled and said. "The gray, I think. Doesn't it have snaps instead of buttons?" When I nodded she continued. "That's the one I want then."

The rain was just a light mist here under these trees, as I got out and opened the trunk to rummage through my bag to find the shirt. I returned to my door and handed the shirt to her. Grinning at me, she opened her door and got out. Slipping her blouse off, she tossed it into the backseat and looked at me across the roof of the car. "If those two guys at the store could only see me now they would cream their pants." She said with a laugh. Slipping on my shirt, she asked. "What have you got on under those shorts?"

"My bikini briefs, why?" I answered.

Getting back into the car, she said. "If I'm going to ride around naked, then those have got to go. Shuck them and add them to the pile in the back seat." I looked down into the car at her, then shrugged, and did as she asked. I resisted the urge to look around before I pulled my shorts down and stepped out of them. When I wiggled out of the tight underwear, my manhood jumped to its full upright position. I reached down and ran my hand over and around it. Oh, the freedom I felt, now that I had the underwear off. It had been almost painfully tight at times. "Hmmm." Chris said. "I like it when you play with yourself in front of me. To bad you can't ride around naked too."

I grinned, then laughed as I sat down in the car and laid the shorts on the console. As I started the car, I asked. "Why can't I? This tee shirt is long enough to cover me fairly well and we can go a long ways before I have to stop for gas." I backed out and headed back for the highway. As I made the right onto the highway, Chris leaned over and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, lightly stroking up and down the length of it several times.

"Damn, that thing is as hard as a rock. Has it been that way since I started teasing you?" She asked and when I nodded, she continued. "I've definitely neglected you for way to long, that's for sure. I think it's time I started making it up to you. Let's find that roadside park you were talking about; I'm feeling awfully hungry all of a sudden."

I chuckled and said. "The car has cruise control and a tilt steering wheel, what do we need a roadside park for?"

She grinned over at me, as she turned in her seat and laid down with her head over my lap. "You do have a point, I just hope there are no cops or small towns up a head, because once I start, I'm not letting go until I get a long hot drink out of this thing." With this said, she ran her tongue around the head and sucked it into her hot mouth. I groaned at the first sexual contact I'd had in well over two months. I didn't figure I would last very long and I was right. Chris's tongue and mouth were going wild; she had never put this much enthusiasm into a blow job in her life. I could feel my nuts tightening up as she sucked more and more of me in. By the time her nose bumped my pelvic region, I was breathing hard and groaning loudly. She held me deeper in her mouth than she ever had and I heard her moan, as well as felt it on the head of my dick. The muscles of my ass tightened up even more, as she started to bob her head quickly up and down, while pressing her tongue to the side of my shaft, causing the head to rub along the roof of her mouth. The fifth time her head went down, I knew there was no way I could hold back and came with a rush. Holding me deep in her throat, I could feel her swallowing and moaning around the head and shaft. As my eruption subsided, she applied a tight suction and moved her mouth up, until just the head remained inside. She fluttered her tongue all around the head before removing it and licking it with strong firm strokes, like it was the last ice cream cone in the world.

Slowly I felt my ass, stomach, and thigh muscles relax, except for a twitch or jerk from her continuing teasing of the head. She gave me one last long lick, from the base to the head and then sat up. She grinned over at me, as she ran her hand up and down the still semi hard shaft milking the last drops of semen out. She leaned back over and licked greedily at the head and her fingers and sucked the soft head between her lips one more time. By the time she sat back up and released me, I knew I was drained to the last drop.

Sitting there, she grinned at me again and licked her lips. "Damn, talk about your full meal deals. Sausage with cream filling, I thought you were never going to stop squirting. You've never cum that much before have you?" She asked.

I shook my head and said. "You've never given me a blow job like that one before. There at the end, I could have sworn you were cumming as hard as I was."

She giggled and answered. "I was. I couldn't believe it, but I was. Usually, giving you head is just something I have to do from time to time to keep you happy, but for some reason today, it was something I wanted to do for you. The thought of you eating my pussy and how much I like it and how hard I cum when you do, all flooded through my brain at one time and I decided it was time to return the favor. By the time I had you all the way in my mouth, I knew I was going to cum even if you didn't." She paused a moment and smiled at me in that old loving way, like she used to before the accident. Then she laughed. "You're in trouble now. You may be getting more blow jobs than you can handle from now on. That was one of the most satisfying orgasms, I've ever had and I plan on finding out if it will happen again."

I chuckled and said. "That is a kind of trouble every man dreams of having. Throw me in that brier patch, I dare you." She laughed with me and leaned over to kiss me on the shoulder.

She sat back and eyed the space between our seats for a moment and then said. "I hate these bucket seats, I can't cuddle up next to you. I'm trying to figure out why we bought a car with bucket seats anyway. Our old car had a bench seat and I could snuggle up under you arm while you drove. I loved doing that. What changed?"

I looked over at her and shook my head. "I don't know? I think we got complacent with each other and took our love for granted there for a while. Maybe we needed a wakeup call to get us back on track?"

Chris sat back against the door and looked at me for a few seconds. I could see the wheels turning behind her eyes. Finally she said softly. "I think you are right. You always say that everything happens for a reason and I'm beginning to believe that is true. I know that I love you and that you love me, but sometimes that's not enough. Sometimes we have to show and prove our love in some unselfish way. To give and not to expect anything in return but the others love. That's what you have done for the last few months; you've spent your time and energy helping me to get over this and I haven't even given you the time of day. I know the lose of the baby hurt you as much as it did me but I didn't think of that or the fact that I was taking and not giving anything back. I think that is going to change from now on, now it's my turn to give."

There was a small roadside park ahead and I pulled in there. Shutting the car off, I turned and took Chris in my arms and hugged her tightly, as a tear rolled down my cheek. We held and rocked each other for a long time. When I sat back, there were tears on Chris's cheeks, as well as my own. I reached up and brushed her tears away, saying. "I don't think it has anything to do with taking turns, it has to do with who needs what the most and back then you were the one most in need. I hurt, yes, but I had my work and I had to take care of you. That got me to the point, where I could work through it. You just took a little longer that's all. It will all work out in the end, I guarantee you. What doesn't kill us, will make us stronger, someone once said, and that applies to us right now."

She smiled at me and leaned over for a kiss. Our kiss started out sweetly but soon the passion was building. Our lips were locked, as our tongues danced and fenced with each other. Our hands roamed at will over each other's bodies and our passion grew by leaps and bounds. I think we would have made mad passionate love right then and there, if another car hadn't pulled in and a family group piled out of it. We broke apart giggling and laughing like two high school kids almost caught on lovers lane. I started the car and got us back on the road, grinning the whole way.

"So much for getting ate at the roadside park." Chris said with a laugh. "I should have taken you up on that offer back when you wanted to pull over."

We were entering a small town about then, so I said. "I would now but I think we would draw an even bigger audience than we would have had at the roadside park." Chris laughed and flashed me by opening the shirt up and then closing it quickly. I chuckled and said. "Speaking of food, are you hungry? It's getting to be afternoon and these little towns close up at dark."

Chris laughed and answered. "Food wasn't what I was talking about and you know it, but now that you mention it, I could eat a horse. This sexual tension and games take a lot of energy to maintain. Since we're not exactly dressed to go into a nice restaurant or even a not so nice one, let's see what's available for fast food."

There was a McDonalds on the east end of town and we decide it would do. We were going to go through the drive through. I voiced my worries about the way we were dressed but Chris just grinned and said. "Hey this shirt covers everything and you can't tell if I'm wearing shorts or not. Now that tee shirt you're wearing, may cover everything but it's very obvious that that's all you have on." She laughed and laid my shorts over my lap. "That's not great but it is better than nothing. I wonder how the local jail is around here?" She was laughing again as I pulled up and placed our order. We pulled up and paid at the first window and got our food at the second and no one seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary. I breathed a sigh of relief as we pulled back onto the highway, which made Chris chuckle.

As we left the small town behind, the rain had finally quit and the sun was shining just above the trees behind us. As we were discussing where we would stop to eat our meal, we passed a small state park sign. I turned around and we entered the narrow park road, following it down to a small lake with a few scattered picnic tables. There were no other cars in the lot, so we drove down to the very end and parked. I got out and slipped on my shorts and stretched, as Chris got out on her side and walked back to the trunk. I walked back and opened the trunk, so she could fine a pair of shorts to wear while we ate. I stepped back a couple of steps and admired the view she presented in my western shirt. It had a long tail in the front and back but was cut up high on the sides of her hips. It accentuated her long tapered legs and just showed a hint of her ass cheeks.

TxRad
TxRad
5,937 Followers