The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

She turned around to see my look, grinning she asked. "Are you enjoying the view?"

I grinned back at her and nodded. "Just beautiful. You are one sexy lady and I love you; what else can I say?"

She smiled and stepped over to hug me and give me a sweet kiss. Stepping back she grinned and asked. "Do you think I can just wear this, or should I put on the shorts?"

I took a look around and answered. "Just carry the shorts with you, so if anyone shows up, you can slip them on. With all the rain and the time of day, I don't think there will be anyone down here but you never know."

With a grin she closed the trunk lid and walked around to her side of the car and got out the bags with our food. When I walked over to help, she handed me the cokes. She had snapped the middle two snaps when she had gotten out earlier, but now she undid them again. "You like me this way don't you?" She asked looking into my eyes.

I smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "Uh huh, I sure do. I've always liked to look at you naked and here in a public place, it's even more of a turn on for both of us I think."

She grinned and picked up the sacks and turned to walk over to one of the tables with an exaggerated swivel and sway of her hips. I chuckled and followed her. We sat on the stone bench and ate our meal with small talk; giggling and laughing like a couple of school kids.

We were in no real hurry and spent some time enjoying each other's company and the quiet surroundings. The sound of the light wind whispering through the pines above our heads mingled with the sounds of tree frogs and crickets. The sun was well down and it was getting dusky dark, when our peace was broken by a pair of headlights on the entrance road. Chris stood up and stepped behind me to slip on her shorts, then she buttoned the shirt up quickly. I gathered up the trash from our meal and dropped it into a can nearby.

The green pickup truck drove slowly along and came to a stop behind our car. The sign of the truck said State Forestry Service. The older man driving the truck leaned out the window and said. "Folks, the park closes at dark. I need to check the other picnic area and I'll be locking the gate on my way out. Thanks for visiting and for keeping the place clean. Please, come back and visit us anytime." Then he rolled up the window and drove off, turning into a small road we hadn't seen earlier.

Chris laughed and said. "I guess that's our cue to leave. He's right though, we do need to remember this place and come back and visit it. I think we could have some fun running around naked in the woods here. What do you think?"

I laughed and nodded my head. "I'd love to run naked through the woods with you. What a sight that would make? We'd scare the hell out of the local wildlife; not to mention a local Boy Scout troop or two."

She laughed as she got into the car. "Girl Scouts, camp too you know."

I chuckled as I took off my shorts and got into the car. She laughed and slipped her shorts off and undid the snaps on the shirt. "I almost forgot to get into my cruising uniform. Lets hit the road before the ranger locks us up in here for the night. Although that wouldn't be a bad idea if we were prepared for it. I can think of all kinds of things we could do here by ourselves all night."

I laughed as we drove toward the highway. "Yeah, an sleeping isn't one of them."

She laughed and answered. "You got that right."

We had only made a few miles, when it started to rain again, and rain hard. I was down to less than twenty miles per hour in places as it was raining so hard. Chris cuddled up in her seat and let me concentrate on the road. We had seen no traffic at all since we left the park. After about fifteen minutes the rain slacked off and I could see the road much better. We pulled out onto a long straight stretch of highway and I sped up to the speed limit. Chris kept looking back and then ahead for a ways, then she said. "Stop the car. Stop right here in the middle of the road; don't pull off."

I looked over at her and did what I was told. As soon as the car was stopped, she took off the shirt and got out of the car totally naked. It was still raining fairly hard as she ran around the car. Soaking wet she stopped at the door and said. "Come on, don't be a stick in the mud. Get naked and join me."

She ran to the front of the car and stood in all her radiant glory right in the headlight beams. With a big grin, she shook her shoulders which caused her breasts to roll and shake. I shook my head and shrugged out of my tee shirt. I laughed at the sight of my wife completely nude dancing in the headlights of the car right in the middle of a main highway. I climbed out to join her. Crazy is as crazy does, I thought to my self.

The rain was cool and I was soon drenched. Chris ran over to me, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me like a wild woman. I returned the kiss and hugged her tightly to me. Her hands were running all over my shoulders, head, and neck. I let mine roam freely over her body as well. It was warm where we touched but cool where the rain hit us. It was so sensuous and for some reason very thrilling. I had a hard on in a moment, which seemed to increase Chris's excitement. Suddenly she broke our kiss and dropped to her knees sucking my manhood into her mouth. Her mouth was so hot and her tongue felt so good on the head. After a minute she stood up, moved over to sit on the hood of the car, and spread her legs wide. "Your turn." She said with a big grin.

I didn't need a second invitation. I was on my knees in a flash and had my mouth on her opening and was shoving my tongue as far up inside her as I could. Her hands found my hair and she pulled my mouth tighter to her sex. I didn't move my tongue but a few times before she started to climax and I do mean climax. She was arching her back and flexing her hips against my face, while pulling me tighter yet with my hair. Her orgasm went on and on. I don't think anything could have stopped it, not even a semi truck. One flew by with a blare of the air horn as it blew air and the rain in a stinging sheet over us. This just seemed to make her cum harder.

After a time she relaxed her grip on my hair and gentle pushed my head away. I sat back on my heels and grinned at her. She was breathing hard and fast all sprawled out there on the hood of the car. I wondered just how much the trucker had seen as he flashed past. I also wondered if Chris even realized that the truck had been there.

She laid there for a long time with the rain streaming down her body and her eyes closed. Finally she sat up and grinned at me. "Damn, what an orgasm. I didn't think it was ever going to stop, not even when that truck went by. In fact, I think it started all over again as it dawned on me that the truck driver had seen me getting my pussy ate on the hood of a car in the middle of the road in a rain storm." She laughed and rolled over on the hood. She let herself slid slowly down until her feet touched the ground. She was laying over the fender with the headlight shining between her legs. I couldn't resist and stood up right behind her. When my manhood touched her ass she jumped and looked at me over her shoulder. "You wouldn't?" She said.

With a grin I gripped her hips and pressed forward, slowly sinking into the depths of her hot slippery sex. She whimpered and then groaned as my hips pressed against her firm ass cheeks. "What if another truck comes by?" She asked as I reversed course and pulled most of the way out. I slammed back into her hard enough to make a loud smacking sound as my hips met her ass. She groaned again and wiggled her ass. With long full solid strokes, I fucked her right there over the headlight. From her grunts and moans, I knew her orgasm was building as mine was. A dozen more strokes brought a whining sound from her chest that signaled she was nearly there. I was and hoped I could hold off until she made it. It was almost simultaneous. I exploded and drove deeply into her only to feel her humping and grinding back in the throws of her own orgasm. It felt like I came a gallon and she came with me the whole way. Each time I squirted into her, her whine went up a notch until it was a full yell. I held onto her hips and marveled at the boiling, rolling sensation of our connection. I had never felt anything like it in all of our lovemaking. She had her back arched and her head thrown back as she moved her ass from side to side trying to drive me deeper still.

By the time we both subsided, my knees were barely holding me up. She slowly lowered herself to the fender and relaxed except for a shiver than ran through her body ever so often. We stayed this way for several more minutes; until I saw a set of lights come around the curve at the start of the straight section. "Uh, I think we have company coming and I hope it ain't the cops."

Chris giggled and eased up off the car. "If you'll pull that thing out, we can get into the car."

I said. "Huh?" I was still as hard as a rock and still deep inside her. "Oh, ok." I said still not quite active enough in the brain to think clearly. I pulled my hips back and was surprised at how tightly she was gripping me. I came free with a sucking sound and we beat a hasty retreat inside the car. I got it into gear and moving by the time the other car flashed past us.

Chris laughed and said. "I don't think my little kitty wanted to let go of that bone."

"Let go of it? I thought it was trying to chew it off." I said with a chuckle. "The outside of your body isn't the only place you've toned up. You've got quite a grip down there lady."

Chris laughed. "You talk about your war stories, we made a couple tonight didn't we? I don't think anyone would believe us if we told them though."

I chuckled and shook my head as we drove on through the night.

That was nine months ago to the day and today I became the father to a six pound, eight ounce, bouncing baby boy. Mother and son are both doing fine, I'm happy to report. We named him Raymond after her grandfather, although the names Hood, Highway, and Rain were discussed before we settled on the right one. If I have my way about it, he will have an interesting nickname or two. You've got to keep people wondering. We figure in three or four months, we're going to go visit that little park and make him a sister. What do you think?

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers