The Screamer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been in the dark room yet darling?" Gary asked as their kiss finally broke.

"Not yet. I've had so much fun in the playroom and the slings. I've never had so much sex in my life. Bobbi says the darkroom is wild as fuck."

"Go, enjoy darling. You'll love it. You'll never know whom you'll be doing. More cock and pussy than you can shake a stick at."

"I've already fucked several movie stars. I can't believe it. They are very famous and they loved fucking me. I was creaming so hard and I just couldn't stop. One was a woman who went to Hawaii with Mark. I think her name is Aleka. God, if you haven't done her yet, you sure as hell better. I hear she was Miss Hawaii before she became a big movie star. She told me she wants to do you too, only this time not blindfolded."

More strippers arrived and the party went into overdrive. George, the owner of Sapphires arrived with the latest batch of gorgeous girls from his club. Mark went to greet him and his girls.

"Gary Edwards, there you are. I've been looking all over for you," DeeDee said as she threw herself into his arms and kissed him deeply.

"Hiya sexy, I wondered where your horny ass was. You're looking particularly well fucked darling."

"Well dear, if I can't find my man, any man will do. I don't waste time darling. I knew I'd find you. I already found your women. Damn, they are delicious. Of course, I don't think they'll ever be the same again though."

"Oh shit Dee, what did you do?"

"I didn't so anything. I just saw them a few minutes ago. Let me put it this way my dear lover. The guys have your gals. I doubt Wendy's ass will ever be the same again."

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Gary asked.

"Yeppers darling, Chris has her ass firmly planted on that fabulous cock. I came just looking at them."

"You cum thinking about a soft evening breeze you delicious slut. I am glad to see you," Gary said as he kissed her again.

The tip jars had been emptied for each shift and everyone was very happy. When each shift was over, no one went home. They partied and had a blast.

Tori Johnson and Karen Rivers saw Gary recovering at the bar. They had flown in but didn't let him know they were coming. They had talked to Mark and he said to surprise him. They had watched his exploits and somehow knew their boss was going to be blown away that they were there. It's not that they didn't sleep with him on a regular basis; it is just that they had always kept it quiet from the rest of the D'Orgasmic people. They finally had enough of that. Now that he had his girls living with him, they had better go for it whenever they could get it.

They walked up behind him and Tori turned to Karen, "I love it when he fucks me doggie. That man can make me cum just by looking at me. His cock just won't quit."

"Oh, I know what you mean. I could suck that cock for hours and never come up for air. Has he ever fucked your ass? When he screws my ass, I cry from delight. No one makes me cum harder," Karen, whispered just loud enough that he could hear their words.

"It's just too bad we can't find him. I really wanted to fuck his brains out. Mark said he would be here. I'm sure he'll show up eventually."

Gary sipped his Rum Runner and couldn't help but overhear their conversation. He turned and spoke to the backs of their heads, "If you would tell me who you're looking for, I may know where he is."

They laughed, turned and jumped on his astonished body. "We're looking to fuck our boss. He's this ugly old guy with a puny dick and no technique at all."

"Well, I'll be dammed. I didn't know you were coming," he said as he kissed both of them.

"We're here and it is your job to have us cumming like crazy baby. We pulled it off Tori; Mark said we could do it. Now, let's pull this old fart off that bar stool and teach him a thing or two about how to make love to a woman."

"Oh this is going to be good," Wendy said to Rose and Debbie. "Way to go girls, we knew you could pull this off too."

"Well fuck, you knew too? I'm so screwed with the three of you."

"Darling, you have to know we were just worried that you might not get laid this weekend," Debbie whispered in his ear. "Have fun girls."

Tori and Karen grabbed his arms and moved him to the playroom. It was full of naked bodies but they found a spot and pulled him down. The minute they hit the mattress a soft giggle was heard. Shannon was next to them doing several people.

"It's about time girls, I wondered if you were going to hide all weekend. Where the hell have you been?"

"I've been at the glory hole for a while and Karen has been running all over the place tipping the wait staff. Now, excuse us, we have to fuck the boss. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it."

Shannon roared and sucked back a long one, her eyes twinkling wonderfully.

Tori was on one side and Karen on the other. Their bodies molded into him and they kissed him sweetly. Their hands ran across his chest and onto his hips. They turned his head from side to side and their tongues drove him wild. Each girl was exceptional in and of herself but together, they were amazing. They rode along his frame and teased his flesh with their firm, tight bodies.

He looked at four perfectly shaped, breasts and his tongue lashed out. Each nipple was explored and teased. They bit his neck, his lips and then they began to suck his nipples.

Their hands began to stroke his legs and they fondled his balls and stiffening flesh. They kissed their way down and Karen circled his fine shaft with her fingers and guided his cock towards Tori's tender lips. Tori thrilled at the feel of his cock on her lips. She licked his precum and spread it across her lips. Karen watched and began to lick him while Tori took his crown into her mouth. Her tongue swirled and teased as Karen licked his expanding firmness.

Gary looked down to see the two wonderful women lavishing much lust onto him. His cock switched mouths repeatedly and the women were wet with their enthusiasm. Their love for his cock was apparent for anyone watching this. They rubbed him over their cheeks and took him into their throats. Their lips caressed his balls and they played with his ass. Tori rose up and angled his cock into her tight hot pussy. Karen began to lick his balls and Tori's ass as she rode his cock sweetly.

Tori felt wonderful fucking Gary. She had never had sex with so many people watching her before. That thrilled her beyond description. She and Karen had long talks about it once they decided to come to Vegas. The kinkiest thing they had ever done was fucking Gary together. They had done that many times over the years but they had never had open sex before. They had admitted to each other that the thought of hundreds of people watching them fuck and suck was driving them wild.

Karen was licking Tori's sweet ass and watching Gary's cock slide in and out of her tight pussy. She turned Tori around and began to lick her clit as she cupped his balls. Gary stroked deeply into Tori and Karen licked her long hard clit sweetly.

Suddenly, Karen felt hands caressing her body. Her breasts were cupped and lips teased her ass. Some tall, black man walked up to Tori and positioned his cock onto her lips. She moaned and opened her mouth and took him in. Someone lifted Karen and she felt a lovely cock slide into her pussy. She felt wicked and loved it. Whoever was fucking her was wonderful. Tori was taking that black cock deep into her throat and she wrapped her hands around him while he stroked her deeply.

A spectacular blonde straddled Gary's face and her lips met his sweetly. Gary began to suck her fine pussy as his cock sliced into Tori repeatedly. Ronnie and Shannon crept over and each took a nipple on the blonde-haired woman and began sucking. Tori started to cum as did Karen.

Karen pulled Tori off and she climbed onto Gary's gorgeous cock. The man who was fucking her backed off while she slid her body onto him. Tori rolled to one side and looked up into Shannon's sweet, well-fucked pussy. She tilted her head and slid beneath her legs. Karen felt the man slide his cock against her ass and she moaned deeply as he began to enter her. She had never had two cocks at once and this blew her mind. She felt him inside her and the two men began to fuck her deliciously. She raised herself up and the blonde's spectacular tits molded into hers. Ronnie and Shannon were licking both women's nipples and loving it. Ronnie's hand fell to Karen's clit and she flicked it sweetly. Karen was a candidate for NASA as she went off like a rocket.

She kissed the statuesque woman who was riding Gary's face. The man in her ass was long, hard and she felt his probe swell. He grabbed her hips and he began to shake. Both cocks split her wonderfully. He unleashed a load of hot, sweet sperm deep into her ass, his cock twitching wildly as he came. Shannon screamed from Tori's talented tongue and Ronnie was breathless from the scene playing out before her.

Gary came massively himself and Karen nearly passed out. Her body shook and she screamed delightfully. The blonde woman came as well and everyone collapsed smiling.

The bar was calling and Gary headed back for a refill. It was almost 2am Saturday morning and the Vegas entertainers were arriving. He knew many of them and they greeted him warmly. Singers, comedians, musicians and showgirls poured in.

"It's a lovely vision, isn't it?" Mark laughed as he caught up to Gary at the bar. "Have the girls from the Palms and the Playboy club arrived yet?"

"Son-of-a-bitch, is Ginger and Candy coming?" Gary asked incredibly.

"Tracy is coming too. Did I tell you that she and Dani have become very good friends? She really got jealous the night I met Dani. Apparently, Dani went back a couple of weeks later and they started talking. She confided in Dani that she really wanted to fuck my brains out that night but I was already occupied. Dani decided to remedy that and she brought Tracy over one night. I had a great night. What they didn't know was that Michelle was on a tear too. The last I heard, Dani was singing your praises at the top of her voice and Tracy was getting wet just thinking about you."

"Damn, I only met her once. She really is gorgeous. I definitely love your parties. Have you seen my girls lately?"

"We partied shortly after the party officially started. Had a great time and then I saw Rose coming out of the darkroom several hours later. She was heading for the showers. She definitely needed a shower but she was smiling. The guys had them for an hour or so. My money says Wendy's smile won't go away until June."

"Yeah, I heard about that. Chris did a number on her. Remind me never to introduce her to Hydro Bob," Gary laughed.

"You got that right. You know, I used to piss Cherry off completely when we'd watch videos and I'd make some damned statement that this guy or that guy was deformed. Well, trust me when I say this. Hydro Bob is deformed. He is bigger than John Holmes was. I don't know how Connie did what she did."

"I know how she did him," Red smirked as she and Nancy walked up to them. "She did him the same way we used to, carefully and with a ton of lube. I've never seen a black guy who could measure up to him."

"I know, I've tried to do them all tonight and no one can compare," Nancy said with a shiteating grin on her face. "Bartender, Rum Runners please! Red, it's your turn to tip the bartender."

"Never mind girlfriend, I've got you covered," Holly said as she ascended from behind the bar wiping her lips.

That did it for Gary. He laughed so hard, he could barely breathe.

"Has anyone seen Ainsley? I haven't seen her all night," Gary asked.

"I saw her a couple of hours ago. She was with Jim and she was singing, 'Save a Horse'. She had a grin on her face and mumbled something about getting certified," Red giggled. "I seriously think she meant everyone at the party. If that's the case, she's not going to want to ride anything by Tuesday morning."

Gary decided to take a nap. Saturday and Sunday were going to be intense. He slipped away and went up to his suite. He walked in and started to laugh. Debbie, Wendy and Rose were lying on the bed, discussing the party so far.

"You look tired baby," Wendy said. "We were wondering if we'd see you. Are you having a good time?"

"I am, are you?"

"You told us, we were warned. You said it would be wild. Holy fuck, it is wild. I have done some people I've always wanted to do. One game show host I had a crush on for so many years turned out to be not bad. My fantasy was better than the reality with him but some of the others were wild," Debbie cooed.

"I just want to know one thing right now, dammit. Are you trying to get rid of us?" Rose said, as she got right in his face.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You know better than that," Gary said seriously. "What the fuck brought this on?"

"I am just making sure. I seriously thought you were driving us away. What the fuck did you think would happen by unleashing Rashad, Jamal and Chris on us? I mean, seriously Gary, those three men are fucking wild," Rose said.

Gary looked at Wendy who was blushing deeply. "I heard you met Chris darling. Everyone heard you met Chris actually."

"We all did darling. Uptight, outta sight and airtight baby. Talk about fucking wild. I remembered something you said back at the apartment about us getting to fuck many fabulous black men. Well, we know who you were talking about now," Debbie smirked.

"Airtight? They took you airtight. Sweet!" Gary giggled.

"They took us all there darling. The last time we saw them, Shannon had corralled them. She had a wicked grin on her face. They seem to like Asian pussy," Rose laughed.

"Darling, they love pussy. Always have and always will. Move over, I'm gonna grab some sleep. Tomorrow and Sunday will be big days."

Saturday and into Sunday morning, the party raged on. People crashed for a few hours and then began to party again. The entertainers took to the stage and everyone had a great time.

Somewhere around 4 am Las Vegas time, Michelle noticed an inconspicuous light flashing and she went to get Mark. She pointed it out to him and he went upstairs to check his messages. The light was notifying him that a call had come in on his private line that very few people had access to.

He listened to the message and called Phil Johnson immediately. Phil informed him that Cherry had been found, viciously raped and left for dead behind the strip club. Phil told him that Officer Bill Bryant is a friend of Rashad's and he told the detective to call him. They are looking for information regarding her family. "I told the detective that I would call you and find out if you had any of that information."

Mark told him that he didn't but that the guys were in Las Vegas with him and he would check with them and see if they had any information. He told him he would call him back in a few minutes.

Mark called downstairs and told Michelle to get the guys and get upstairs right away.

The elevator door opened and they rushed into his office. He told them that she was in surgery and wasn't expected to live. None of the men had any information about her family. Mark told Michelle that he wanted his own investigators on the scene immediately.

She went downstairs, told Dave and Ron to get the jet ready to go. She found her investigators and gave them their instructions. George, the owner of Sapphires overheard Michelle and he said he needed to talk to Mark immediately. She took him upstairs and found out that Cherry worked for his brother Ted.

Mark called and arranged for Ted to contact Phil and give him the information he needed. Ted was most cooperative and he arranged to meet with Mark's investigators as soon as they landed. He had surveillance video that hopefully would give them a lead.

He called Phil back and let him know what was happening. Cherry had returned to Intensive Care and Mark talked to the Doctor. He told Mark that she would be badly scarred and that her prognosis was not good. He was told that she was in a deep coma and he didn't have any idea how long that would last.

Mark asked the doctor if it would be all right if he flew the best plastic surgeon to her. The Doctor agreed and Mark said he would call him back in a few minutes.

Michelle got Lori upstairs and found out that the Doctor Mark wanted was a Dr. Bowen in Dallas, TX. Lori broke down crying. She and Cherry had become good friends. Mark called him and explained the situation. The Doctor agreed to fly to her and evaluate the situation. Mark had his pilots file flight plans for Dallas and then on to Cherry.

Mark had Lori get Gary and Jill. He told them what had happened. Mark asked Gary to take over the hosting of the party. Gary watched helplessly as his best friend had a meltdown right before his eyes. Michelle and Jill stayed with him.

Aleka and Diane came rushing into the office in tears. Rashad had told them what had happened. Daniel and Kono followed soon after. Cherry had touched so many people. He hoped someday, she would know how deeply everyone felt towards her.

The plane landed and the Doctor arrived at the hospital. Dr. Bowen called Mark and told him the extent of her injuries, which were substantial. He told him that in order to be successful they could not wait for her to come out of the coma. She needed to be taken to Dallas, as she needed extensive microsurgery immediately.

Cherry was flown on Lori's jet to Dallas and Dr. Bowen went immediately to work. Cherry, as it turned out, would remain in the coma for two months.

Michelle and Phil arranged to take care of her property. Mark contacted her parents, found them a rental house near the clinic and flew them to Dallas that day. All he could do was wait...and pray.

Mark never returned to the party. Gary, Michelle and Dani took care of everything. The guests had a great time and only a handful knew what had occurred which was exactly how Mark wanted it. Overall, it was another huge success.

Rashad, Jamal and Chris stayed. Next to Mark, they were the closest to Cherry. Each one loved her dearly and they did not intend to do anything other than help in whatever way they could.

Mark's nerves were shot. The thought of her attack made him furious. He wanted revenge and he vowed that someday, he would have it. He was a patient man. The day would come, he was sure of it.

Holly's crew was made aware of the situation. The news hit Ronnie exceptionally hard. She had never met Cherry but she had developed some form of kinship with the woman she could not explain. Rashad walked through the main room and saw Ronnie sitting in the corner, sobbing. He walked over and held her.

"My God, I feel so bad. I know you have to be more upset than I am. I just have this thing, I can't explain. I look at her and see the woman I want to become someday. She is everything I have strived to become. She is gorgeous, sexy and sassy. I can't bear the thought of anyone hurting her," she whimpered.

"You're not alone Ronnie. It's funny; I fully understand what you are saying. When we first saw you, we thought you were Cherry. You took our breath away. I want you to listen to me Ronnie, Cherry is a woman we love. Mark is in love with her. We don't know what came between them. Just know one thing; you are your own person. Yes, you two could be twins however; you and Cherry are very different in many ways too. Don't change who you are. The person you are is very special too."

"I just want to meet her one day. Is that selfish?"

"No dear, not at all. Just promise me one thing. Let me know so I can be there to watch. Oh hell, that is way too much pussy for one man," he laughed.

"I didn't say I wanted to sleep with her Rashad," Ronnie blushed.